chapter 3

»Amy«

I stepped out of the Limo - Jesus!! So bloody fancy!!- I looked up at the 20 story Hilton hotel, gulping at the size of the place. I entered and was greeted with the coolness from the air-con. I walked gracefully to the reception, earning stares from my right and my left. Perverts!! First thing that came to mind... I handed my invitation to the receptionist and directed me to the 15th floor where the party was being held. Making my way inside the empty elevator, I ran my right index finger to number 15. As the door nearly came to a close, a foot stopped it. I looked up to a dropped dead gorgeous man I've seen in a while Damn!! I'd do that!!! Thinking dirty thoughts made me blush slightly. I moved aside to give him space, he willing accepted it and I watched the door close.

"It’s a bit chilly in here isn't it?" The man asked. 

"Um...yeah I guess" I replied emotionlessly....I've been like this since 3 years ago...I've learnt never to let people in. 

"The dress suits you as expected"....he said, not looking at me but at the door. 

"Then I assume you're Blake? Mr. Davis?" I questioned. 

"The one and only" he winked, a smirk plastered on his face. 

I took less than a second to take in his facial appearance, deep blue eyes, his short and dark brunette hair…a bit messy looking yet sexy....you know like the 'I just woke up messy' but not too messy...I think it might've been a style..?? 

I raised my right brow, "So what's the business?" 

"Work for me, as an architect, design me a resort, hotel, anything I can use for my business." He replied coolly and business like.

"And how does it really benefit me??"

"Well, you do get pay...and keep in mind...a revenge on Mr. Marshall.."

I didn't need to think twice…"I'm in!" 

The elevator chimed and the door opened.

"Shall we?" Blake gave me a smile that didn't reach his eyes, holding his elbow out, which indicates for me to link my arm in. I gave him back a half hearted smile and placed my left hand on his elbow and followed him as he leads the way...