chapter 39

>>Amy<<

"For the last time Blake, there is nothing going on between Rick and I!" I looked up at Blake who was sitting next to me, "Now shut up and watch the frickin' movie!"

In the darkened room, all I could see was his silhouette nodding. It was quiet for the moment until he leaned in to ask for confirmation.

"Are you sure?" He whispered next to my ear.

"YES Blake! I'm sure!" I grunted back.

"Then why is he sitting there?" Blake moved his head and stared at Rick who was sitting the other side of me, pointing at his face. I turned about and noticed Rick's head was angled to look our way. I smiled lightly before turning to Blake and smacking his arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" He whinged and rubbed his arm.

"Stop whining and being so possessive and just watch the stupid movie!"

"Fine..." He voice quiet as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him and away from Rick. I let out a quiet sigh as I stared blankly at the screen. It's been a couple of weeks since we were back together. Blake has been by my side ever since, I didn't know which I preferred, because he LITERALLY go everywhere I go. He's been trying his hardest to get me back and now he has it. I guess I couldn't resist such a creation when he's been begging on his knees for the last few weeks. For some reason I've been having nightmares for a couple of days now and it's really getting to me ~ I was standing on the cliff, looking out into the never ending blue sea; it was beautiful and calming. I took a step forward towards the edge of the cliff, without fear, I looked down only to see the strong current colliding hard against the rock. I smiled and closed my eyes, breathing in the fresh breeze, "It's beautiful isn't it mommy?" My eyes snapped open as I averted my head to my side; a little boy only about 2 years old stood there naked. I reluctantly nodded my head, confused at when he got there. "Honey, aren't you cold?" I kneeled down to his eye level and put my hand on his cold shoulder. He shook his head and smiled widely at me. "I love you mommy" He stepped closer to me and puts his arms around my neck. I accepted his embrace without any thought. Then I suddenly realised when he called me mom. "What do you mea-" I pulled him away and then he vanished. I turned my head back and forth but he was no where there. I got up on my legs and began running around in search for the boy, I ran and ra~

"Amy!!!!" Blake voice has brought me back to reality as he waved his hands up and down in front of my face, "Are you okay?" I turned my head around and looked into his worried eyes.

"Sorry, I've kind of dazed off into my own world" I assured him.

"I've noticed...but you seemed so tense. Anything you want to tell me?" His hand went behind my back as he gently rubbed it. That dream, I've been having it continuously for the past few nights and I didn't know if it would be a good idea telling him. Knowing him, he would only just say how stupid it sounded or something along the line. I sighed, "No, there's nothing, don't sweat it"

"Okay"

 >>Anna<<

"Amy! That's crazily scary you know that?!" I shrieked loudly, then realising the guys could've heard me from outside, I quickly covered my mouth.

"But, what if it's just a bad dream and nothing else?" Amy ran a hand through her hair and gently lay down onto the bed.

“Ammmyyy!! You know how superstitious I am! You totally have to go see the fortune teller with me!!” I exclaimed as I jumped off the bed and on my feet.

“What NO! You know Anna, this is the 21st century, stuff like these are just myths and crazy things that nobody believes in”

“We are going now! Whether you like it or not” I pulled her arms and she immediately got up.

“Blake will never let us go alone; you know he’s stuck to me like a magnet!” Amy does have a good point.

“If worse comes to worse and we can’t force him to wait here then we take him with us, end of story. I mean, it doesn’t hurt, he is the father after all!” I released her arms and put mine to my hips.

I left Amy in her room to get change and pulled out my phone. Dialled Dylan's number and waited as he picked up on the second beep.

"Dylan!! Where are you?" I screamed through the phone.

"Whoa! Why so feisty babe?" He laughed over the phone.

"Don't babe me; you weren't here for the movie! Didn't I tell you to clear you schedule?"

"Er yeah but I couldn't, this is really important babe. Don't be mad! I'll make up for it baby" I heard amusement when he said his offer.

"Offer rejected. Anyways, I'm just calling to tell you that dinner is cancel because I have to take Amy somewhere" I told him as I slipped my heels on.

"What?! That's not fair! What about me?" Dylan whined.

"Later" That's all I said before hanging up the phone. I got up and straightened out my shirt. And then I heard Blake say something at the top of his lung.

"What?! You are so not going anywhere!" Blake stated.

"But me and Anna need some girl time alone!"

"If you need girl time then I can leave and wait outside the apartment"

"What? NO! Don't be crazy!"

"You're crazy if you think you're going shopping when you're clearly bloated!" Blake pointed out, "What if something happens?"

"But Anna will be with me" Blake went silent for a brief moment and then I heard him groan loudly.

"Fine! But you have to come back before 3o'clock!"

"What?! Then that's like one and a half hours!"

"Take it or don't leave"

"Fine fine" Amy agreed instantly; A few second later she was slipping on her flats and ready at the door.

"Well, that went well" I chuckled and winked at her.

"Ugh! Tell me about it!" She groaned, "Come on let's go before Blake come out of the shower"

"Sure let's go!" I agreed before grabbing onto the door knob and twisting it. I pulled open slowly and was greeted by three men standing in front of our door step. They were dressed in a formal suit and one of them held a brown leather briefcase.

"Greetings ladies, I was just wondering if it'll be alright to do a little...survey" The man in the middle started saying as he handed the briefcase to the guy on the right. The guy on the right opened the briefcase and the man in the middle began rummaging through it, "Do we have Ms Moore here?" He didn't look up from the briefcase.

"What do you want?" Amy said firmly, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing really, except...you" The man in the middle and the other one of the left lunged at me and Amy. The guy puts a cloth over my mouth and I felt so dizzy that I forgot to scream for help. I could hear Amy struggling next to me before I've completely blacked out.

A/N: DAN DAN DAAAANNNN!!!