The Unknown Doppelganger

Galing kay FanFicLaura

A new arrival has appeared in Mystic Falls to interrupt the known line of Doppelgangers: Amara, Tatia, Kateri... Higit pa

Dalia Petrova
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirtheen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Fifteen

5.8K 145 2
Galing kay FanFicLaura

Klaus had been walking around all night in the house, thinking of what he had done to Dalia. He sighed and finally plopped himself onto the couch, a few minutes passed and his eyelids became heavy as he slowly fell asleep. 

Dalia had been lying in her bed most of the night, staring out the window at the stars. After getting up out of her bed, she walked to her chair taking her silk robe tying it around the shorts and tank top she was wearing. Walking out of her room, she looked either side of the hall and closed her bedroom door behind her. She tip toed down the stairs, the cold marble staircase sending shivers up her spine. She shook it off and continued walking she reached the end of the staircase and walked into the living room. She stopped at the door seeing Niklaus asleep, she stepped into the living room and smiled seeing his peaceful sleeping face. She saw the blanket on the back on the couch next to him, she walked over and threw blanket over him so he'd be comfortable. She was about to walk away when she felt something pull her back. She looked and Niklaus was holding her hand, he had pulled her onto his lap.
"Съжалявам Далия" (I'm sorry Dalia) he said in a thick Bulgarian accent looking down as he played with her hand.

She sighed and looked down as well "Всичко е наред Klaus"(It's fine Klaus) she told him. 

A smile crept onto his lips as she spoke Bulgarian back to him, he looked up at her "Why are you still awake?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged and moved off his lap sitting next to him "I couldn't sleep" she said looking at him boredly.

"And why is that ?" he asked now back to his British accent Dalia had come to like.

"Because I was mad at you and because I couldn't sleep knowing you were mad at me too" she huffed, deciding telling the truth wasn't that bad right now.

He placed his hand on her knee "Dalia I didn't mean what I said, I will not hurt you. I promise and tomorrow I will bring you out" he smiled.

She nodded "I'd like that" she said as she stood up.

"Where are you heading ?" he asked standing up aswell.

"To bed" she smirked "I do sleep Klaus, I'm a normal... scratch that I'm not normal"

He chuckled looking down "Goodnight Dalia" he grinned happily.

"Night Klaus" she smirked walking off and jogging up the stairs. She walked into her room a smile on her lips, she turned off her lights and hopped back into bed content.

"Well" a voice said making her jump, she flipped on her side and saw who it was.

"Kol, you ass" she huffed with a light chuckle.

He laughed "My apologies Dalia, I didn't mean to frighten you" he smirked sitting up.

"Sure you didn't" she said shaking her head amused.

"So you and my brother... you're okay ?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

She nodded "Yes Kol, you don't need to worry. We're friends again" 

He smiled "Good" he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" she smirked arching an eyebrow "Kol Mikaelson, are you starting to fall for me?" she teased.

He smirked "Of course I am Dalia, I've always loved you" he teased back.

She nudged him with her elbow playfully "I'll speak with you tomorrow" she told him before kissed his cheek in return.

"Now whos' falling for who?" Kol teased getting off her bed.

"Shut up" she smirked taking off her robe throwing it to the end of her bed "Make sure Klaus gets new clothes for tomorrow"

"Why?" Kol asked looking over his shoulder at her as he opened her door.

"If I had to, he has too" she smirked snuggling under her blanket.

"Sleep well Dalia" he smiled walking out of the room.

"I will" she smiled back turning on her side.

 The next morning Dalia woke up early by herself, no wake up call from Rebekah thankfully. She rubbed her eyes sitting up in the bed, after a moment she hopped out and grabbed a towel from her dresser. She walked into her walk in closet and grabbed her clothes laying them out on the bed and placing her vervain jewelry on her nightstand. Walking into her bathroom and placed the towel on the sink, she turned on the shower and took off her clothes hopping in.

*A while later*

Dalia stepped out of the shower steam all over the room, she walked to the sink and wrapped her towel around her. She wiped the mirror and tied up her hair into a bun before walking out of the bathroom. She look at her clothes and raised an eyebrow, she walked to the bed and picked up the little box that was on top of her clothes. There was a note stuck to the box.

Dalia,
Sorry about yesterday, I'm glad you and I have resorted things. I bought you this, I thought I owed it to you and I apologise for my behaviour. I shall see you later for our plans, I'm not at the house I left to take care of some business with Kol and Rebekah, if you need anything ask Elijah. Try to play nice.
Klaus. M xxx

Dalia smiled reading the note and laughed lightly reading the last part. "Me, play nice ?" she thought with a shrug "Very unlikely" she smirked.

She put the note on the bed and picked up the box and opened in it was a new phone, she smiled and placed the phone on her nightstand. She quickly got dressed and dried her hair, it's natural curls falling down. Placing her phone in her jeans pocket she then placed the note on her desk smiling at it once more before walking out of her room and skipping down stairs. "Elijah?" she called out.

He quickly appeared in front of her at the end of the stairs "Yes?"

She blinked in surprise at his quick reaction to her call. "Nothing, I just wanted to check where you were" she smirked walking past him. She heard him huff which made her smirk grow wider "Play nice my ass" she muttered.

"What was that ?" Elijah asked raising an eyebrow.

She looked over her shoulder at him "Nothing" she shrugged innocently, before looking straight ahead and walking into the kitchen. When she got there Elijah was already sitting at the counter looking at her. She looked at him weirdly before shaking her head walking to the fridge.

"How did you do it ?" he asked, she looked from behind the fridge.

"Do what?" she asked. "Look this good? It's just natural beauty" she replied sarcastically.

"Bring my brother back" he clarified.

Dalia closed the fridge and looked at him "You all know I'm not some useless human that's been spellbound. You know I have powers" she shrugged.

"Yes" Elijah said rolling his eyes "But how did you do it?" he asked "Klaus was watching you"

She smirked deviously "There's a little thing called a 'toilet break', I went to the bathroom, did a spell and viola" she shrugged. "You don't think I ressurected him all by myself though, do you?" she asked with a quirked brow. "I've met many witches over the years, the spell I cast simply let them know it was time for them do the group ressurection spell I'd already told them about" she explained. "Kol is my dear friend, I was just waiting for the right time to bring him back. He's one of the few people I trust in this hell of a world," 

"Am I one of those people?" Elijah asked raising an eyebrow.

She smirked, arching an eyebrow then nodded "I suppose you're getting there. You should be happy that's a great achievement" 

Elijah chuckled and shook his head amused as he began to walk out of the kitchen.

"Ah, where are you going?" Dalia asked walking to the door.

"No where" he reassured her "Just to my room"

She nodded "Okay" He started to walk away again "Elijah" 

He stopped and turned to looked at her "Yes?"

"Thank you" she smiled, he smiled back and nodded walking off.

"You're playing nice" he called smirking as he walked up the stairs.

Dalia laughed and walked into the living room, she sat down and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She flicked through her phone numbers.

Elijah
Rebekah :)
Klaus xxx
Kol xx

That was it. She used to have more in her old phone, she had witches and warlocks she met over the years. She sighed laid back on the couch looking at the ceiling, she closed her eyes and rested her phone on her stomach. She slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

*Later*

Dalia slowly opened her eyes, she'd been woken by a bang. She grabbed her phone and stood up tucking it into her pocket.

"Elijah" she called out "What was that?" she asked wiry. She stood there waiting for an answer or for him to blur to her, she crossed her arm and huffed not getting a response. "Elijah?" she yelled walking out of the living room to the hall.

"Dalia" she heard a voice pip up, she turned around quickly.

Her mouth opened and her eyebrow rose "Tyler ?   

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

808K 18.5K 29
Kataline Petrova. The twin of the oh so famous Katherine Pierce, aka Katarina Petrova. 1864 Both Katherine and Kataline are greeted by the handsome...
19.4K 302 23
Ash Mikaelson. Original vampire. The Hybrid's wife. She has been by Klaus' side for almost 1000 years before being daggered by Klaus in the 1920s. ...
172K 4.3K 80
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
248 0 22
"ℐ𝓉𝓈 ℴ𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂 𝒷ℴ𝓉𝒽.ℐ 𝒹𝒾𝒹" It's 1864.. Evelina Petrova and Katerina Petrova we're travelling in mystic falls when they arriv...