Daddy's Angel

By dixonsgirl1

Y/n and Daryl Dixon are now married and Chelsie their daughter is now a singer. But now that Chelsie is ninet... More

Bye Mom
The characters
Truth or Dare
Telling him
Clubbing with friends
Moving Day
Chelsie's House
Zayn Malik??
Stupid Drama
What just happened?
Lovin it
You know her?
You know her? Part 2
I hate you but at the same time I love you
Happy Birthday!!!
Just thinking
What?
The father of my baby is...
Baby girl on the way
What are we?
Someone please HELP!!!
I need help please
Why are you doing this to me?
Please dont leave me
Chainsaw
I just want my mommy and daddy to be together
The characters
Family Time
Daddy!!!
Break Free
I found her

WTF is going on?

7.2K 61 0
By dixonsgirl1

The that I put up there is going to be one of the songs on her new album (pretend like Chelsie wrote this song and Justin is featured in it)

Daryl's pov:
As I woke up I got out of bed fast and got dressed and all that other stuff and went to Chelsie's. When I got there I rang her door bell and Zayn answered the door what the hell are you doing here I asked Zayn? I came back home with Chelsie last night but we didn't do anything she was drunk and she wanted to have sex but I stopped her I promise Zayn said to me, ok well where's Chelsie? In her room thanks as I went to Chelsie's room I saw her sitting on her bed hey babe Daryl what are you doing here? Well I just wanted to come see my girl look Daryl I promise Zayn and I didn't do anything I know baby you do yeah Zayn told me everything oh well now you yeah hey why don't you get dressed and I'll take you somewhere to eat? Ok I'll be down in a minute alright baby hey were are you going Chelsie asked me as I was about to leave the room? Down stairs but what about my kiss? Oh yeah I said as I ran toward her and she then ran towards the bed as I attacked her with hugs and kisses ok Daryl please stop she said as she giggled.
This is what Chelsie is wearing today

This is what Daryl is wearing today

*At the restaurant*
Chelsie's pov:
So Daryl what are you doing today? Umm I'm hoping I'll get to spend the day with my girl well now you can Daryl I've been thinking about what? Getting my nose pierced and getting a tattoo well if that's what you want then today is your lucky day Daryl are you ready going to take me to do that? Well yeah anything to make you happy omg Daryl I love you so much and I love you too. We are here Daryl I'm a little scared why? Idk well not be because I'm here alright ok let's go in, did that hurt? Well not to bad well now you have your nose pierced and a tattoo and I love them are you going to come back to my house or are we going to your house? We can going to your house Daryl said ok then let's go.

I'm sorry if I'm making this one short but next chapter someone will be in it and they are going to start drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.6K 19
When a young girl falls in love with the man across the street. Almost a 7 year age difference, will it be enough for them to keep their hands off ea...
516 1 10
⚠️TW. mentions rape, suicide, drug addiction, sex, smoking, alcohol, death, depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, and abuse⚠️ Her best frie...
31 0 4
Catie Wilson has been the best daughter her parents could have, a straight a student, and never broke a single rule. Until the night she met Tripp Ha...
988 101 16
Devils Outlaws MC book #1 Murder, Sex, Drugs, sneaking around... these are all things I shouldn't be partaking in as the club princess. But that's j...