Who's that girl? (Demi Lovato...

By JustHayley

American singer Demi Lovato is invited to perform at Fashion Week in New York. She's going to meet one of th... More

1. An offer
2. Another great news
3. Dream
4. Way to New York
5. Finally in New York
6. Meeting in Times Square
7. Break up
8. Support
9. Another meeting
10. Tweet
11. falling for her
12. Fashion Week 1/2
13. Fashion Week 2/2
14. Afterparty
15. First kiss
16. I love you
17. Secret
18. Dara
19. Flight to Miami
20. Welcome in Miami
21. fear about losing her
23. Wilmer or Cara?
24. Ellen's show
25. Just friends
26. It's over?
27. Back in LA
28. CaKe?
29. Yes
30. I love you
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
31. Together again
Who's that girl? 2

22. Break up?

381 15 0
By JustHayley

„Cara." I heard familliar voice behind me. I slowly turned around and I forgot how to beath.

„Demi"

„I leave you alone." Kendall told to us and then she left.

„I won't leave you because of what happened on aiport. Cara I-I love you and I can't believe that you think this."

„I'm sorry I just. I love you too. Let's forget it okay?"

„Cara I need to know if you're 100% sure about us. If not there's no reason to continue in this." I couldn't believe that she really said this. I was totally frozen. I felt tears falling from my eyes. When I still didn't say anything she walked away.

„Demi stop!" I finally spoke. She didn't so I walked for her.

„Cara where's Demi? What happened?" Kendall asked me.

„Not now Kendall. I have to find her."

„But show is starting in 5 minutes."

„I really don't care about it right now." I said and I walked away.

„Cara What do you think you're doing? Show is starting!" Alice told me.

„But I have to-"

„You don't have to. Go on your place now!"

Demi's POV:

„Cara I need to know if you're 100% sure about us. If not there's no reason to continue in this." She didn't say a word. I wanted to go back home and think but then someone stopped me.

„Hi Demi what are you doing here?" It was Ellen Degeneres.

„Ellen! Oh my god hi." I said and then we hugged.

„I'm here with Cara."

„Cara Delevingne? I heard that you're dating or something like this. Is it true?" God no. I thouht.

„No. We're not." Now I really wasn't sure if we're dating after what I told to her.

Show was already starting so we sat next to each other. We were sitting in third row. When I saw her I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful. And what did you do Demi? You totally ruined that. What if she won't to be with me no more?

Then I reliazed she's looking at me too. I wanted to smile at her but she looked away.

„So Demi. I was thinking and I want to ask if you want to be in my show tommorow?" Ellen asked.

„Yeah. Why not. I love be at your show."

„Great."

All the time I was looking only on Cara. She looks so confident when she's walking.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrated. I looked what's happening. It was Wilmer. I didn't want to pick it up. When he called to me for fifth time I decided to pick it up. I walked out and then I accepted the call.

„Demi thanks for accepting my call."

„Yeah I didn't want to but you called for five times. What do you want Wilmer. I can't talk much right now."

„I want to say sorry and explain what happened when you left."

„It's kind of late don't you think?"

„I know but I wanted to found out what I want from life and now I know that only what I want is you. I love you Demi."

„Demi are you there?" He said when I didn's speak for some time.

„Yeah I just don't know what to say."

„C'mon Demi. Both of us know that we're perfect for each other."

„Sorry Wilmer." I said and hung up.

Hello everybody! :) Next part is here. I hope you like this part and this story. I'll be really happy if you comment how do you like it. If you want you can vote or share too  ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.5K 114 90
Book #2 Sequel to famous friends but it might make sense to read this one first Y/n & alycia's life's before they met eachother (FYI this is still g...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...