Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Fight

1.3K 24 15
By Muggle-born-fayzian

Fight: struggle to overcome, eliminate, or prevent.
Or
: to take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange
of physical blows or the use of weapons.

Rogue turned over in his sleep, and again and again. He could see her face in his dreams, but it was completely different to how he had seen her at the Grand Magic Games. Her lips held a cold and creepy smirk, her eyes were somehow darker and they looked down at Rogue.

She kept repeating the same words, over and over again.

This is the end.

"Get the fuck up," Rogue opened his eyes to see his partner poking him violently.

"Huh," Rogue pushed Sting's finger away from his arm.

"You were being weird in your sleep and it was frightening Frosch," Sting crossed his arms.

Rogue sat up and rubbed his forehead, "It was just a nightmare,"

"Grown men don't have nightmares," Sting raised an eyebrow,

"Grown men don't wear fur coats," Rogue shut his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

"It's not a fur coat,"

"It has fur on it,"

"It's not real-"

"Could you two be quiet?" Rufus could be heard from the other side of the room. Team Sabertooth men shared a room, while the only girl was in the room next door.

"Well, I'm going to get some fresh air," Rogue stood up and headed towards the balcony. Frosch had already fallen asleep again and Sting didn't hesitate to climb back into his own bed.

Rogue opened the door and refreshing summer night air hit him, he leaned against the bars of balcony and looked down at the streets below him. Nobody walked past, everyone was probably tired out over the first day of the Grand Magic Games. Although the streets weren't busy, the town still looked very much alive with the calming street lamps that loomed above everyone.

He would have to go to sleep again soon, who knows what he would have to do on day two.

************

On Day 2 the event was called Chariot, and it was literally, a race on a load of moving platforms.

Which wasn't very fun for Fairy Tail's and Sabertooth's dragon slayers, maybe it was something they all shared in common.

As for your team, Riko had been sent out, and at the moment she was in front. Her speed magic gave her a huge advantage over everyone else. She was almost at the finish, she could win.

That was if she wasn't a huge show off.

"Hey!" She slowed down a little to run next to the Bacchus from Quatro Cerburus, and Crimson Inferno's member, who you didn't care to learn the name of. He was quite a large and well built man who seemed to have a bit of trouble running so much. "It's such a shame your traitor guilds going to come out last!" She hummed before pushing the Crimson Inferno's member over.

"Hooo~ they're trying their best," Bacchus remarked, "my soul is trembling, dammit,"

Bacchus used his unnecessary strength to break one of the platforms, causing the silver haired girl to fall face first, almost smashing her glasses.

Bacchus, then crossed the finish line, leaving him in first place. Riko then used her magic to make it second, which wasn't overly disappointing, but it could of been first.

"You did fine," you reassured, because the way Sting was going, your guild was in front of Sabertooth, which caused Marie to scream with excitement. You didn't think it would last long but it was worth being happy about it.

"I shouldn't of done that," she rubbed her forehead, while Akio couldn't contain his laughter.

"Your face when you stacked it," the purple haired Mage clutched his stomach.

"Onii-chan, that's mean," his little sister scolded him. Her mood had lightened up since Marie cheered her up by playing a bored game before they went to sleep.

"Second is perfect! We're ahead of Sabertooth!" Marie jumped around.

"The battles are starting," you leaned over the balcony with Akio next to you, Akira was sitting on the balcony with her legs hanging over the side. Akio was holding on to her to make sure she didn't fall off.

The first two were Lamia Scale's Toby, who was dressed as a dog, and Raven Tail's Kurohebi.

When your team was 'observing' Lamia Scale; Toby seemed to be the weakest because of his lack of intelligence, close range moves and he had very bad defence on top of that. He didn't even wear a shirt, that's how bad his defence was.

You didn't know anything about the Raven Tail competitor, but he looked like he had more of a chance.

They made a wager, Toby wagered a secret while Kurohebi wagered his real name. As expected Toby lost, his secret was his missing sock. You actually wanted to cry it was so stupid. But the the cruel Kurohebi ripped it to shreds, leaving only the sick Raven Tail laughing.

The next battle was Bacchus vs Elfman from Fairy Tail A. It was probably the most intense battle so far. The amount of trouble Elfman went to save his sisters, reminded you of something.

One of his sisters went next, Mirajane from Fairy Tail B and Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus. They had a swimsuit contest, making it seem like Elfman's injuries were a little in vain. Although she was already a model. Your whole team was blocking Akio's view, who apparently 'didn't want to see anyway.' There was another 10 points for Fairy Tail at the end of this battle.

"This means one of us could be fighting Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel or them," Riko refused to say the name of the only other guild.

You personally wanted it to be Sabertooth. However Marie and Riko wanted to kick Crimson Inferno's butt while Akio wanted Mermaid Heel just in case Akira went up.

"The next battle is Kagura from Mermaid heel and Yukino from Sabertooth!" The crowd went wild as Fiore's top Mage, and a Sabertooth contestant entered the arena.

"Damn," you and Akio muttered. Someone was going to be fighting Crimson Inferno.

The two female Mages made wagers like in every other battle so far, except this time they wagered their life's. And after a tense battle Mermaid Heel came out in top, meaning you were still ahead on Sabertooth who had made no progress today at all.

"And today's final battle is!" The announcer was keeping it tense just to annoy you probably. "Crimson Inferno's Kokuzo Vs Purpura Caelum's (Y/n)!"

You cursed under your breath, you could feel the glare of the opposing team on you.

"Good luck newbie!" Riko grinned.

"You can do it," Marie smiled, "beat that stupid traitor!"

"I don't understand," You sighed, inaudible to pretty much everybody else. They want you to beat Kokuzo but what he said still played on your mind.

"Go on (y/n)-chan," Akira smiled, you nodded and left to go to the arena.

The crowd cheered as you stepped out on to the arena ground, your hands shook slightly as you gripped onto your sword. You had never been in front of so many people before; and the person you were fighting knew more about your friends then you did, but they hated him anyway.

Kokuzo stood opposite you, he held a stupid smirk on his face. Making you sick.

"So everyone's making wagers right?" He began, you didn't respond.

"You know Marie once cried to me about you, you don't want to know the things she said?" He smirked again. "Or do you want to know everything your so called friends are hiding from you. They told me everything you know,"

You growled, looking up at your guild who looked worried.

"There's something I want from you so you better make your mind up," he tapped his foot.

"What do you want?" You hissed,

Kokuzo smirk got bigger, "all I'm asking is  if I win, you join my guild, and if you win I'll tell you all the secrets their keeping from you."

You looked up again at your 'friends' Akira was biting her nails, scared for you. Is this why they hated him so much? They told him everything but they abandoned them anyway. It almost reminded you of yourself all those years ago. Maybe this was redemption.

"No! Your a traitor, they told you these things and they trusted you." You glared daggers into him. "If I win, you leave the competition, and the twins compete as two separate people, is that fair?"

"Fine, I'm not planning on losing though," he grinned.

'Me neither, I'll let you make the first move."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 300 7
Y/N L/N, A blood dragon slayer and Rogue's beloved girlfriend, starts to worry as Rogue begins going off on missions without her. The thing that make...
33.5K 1K 60
❝ π˜πŽπ” π‘πŽπ‹π‹ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‚π‘π€π’π‡πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 ❞ It's been six months since [Y/N] [L/N]'s old home guild, F...
6.7K 143 12
It was just your everyday at the guild. Until a certain mage came back to Fairy tail. She was powerful and no one messed with her. She had to partici...
522K 13.1K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...