Alsina's Boys

intellectual212

Two brother's navigate life, love and the annoyance of brotherhood, and realize that the most important thing... Еще

Stopping My Shine
Favorite Son
Career Goals
My Babies Will Live
Mama's Big Baby
Find It's Way Back
Mama Please
Back To Business
Give my kids back
Mother's Love
New Bish
Dont F This Up
Back To Family
Vintage Vagina
All Smiles
Can't Get Over It
Alsina Men
Trash
Father to Son
You're to Blame
Different Wants
The Cycle
Aunt Stac's Demand
What I Imagined
Beginning Of The End
Moon Strikes Three
Easy Decisions
Power of the Bones
Will Not Change
Trunk Party Time Pt 1
Trunk Party Part 2
Trunk Party 3
Submitting My Resume
Grown Man Swag
Miri
Trainwreck
Kang of DC
These Fools Part 1
Crushing
House Guest
Out of My Reach
Good Kid
Mystery Man
Not today devil
Dont Mess Up
Making It Official
Clap For Black Love
Its Over
Decisions
I Am So Disgusted
Big Mess
It's My Birthday Part 1
Its My Birthday Part 2
Protecting My Seeds
Hypocrite
Hell Breaking Loose
Nightmares
Hood Bird
Who Can Be Against Us
Food of my Ancestors
Thanksgiving Woes
Won't Last Long
Responsibility
Good Luck
Unwanted Visitor
Figuring It Out Together
Lemonade
No Interruptions
Whose Your Favorite Character
Rockstar
For Those Who Need A Refresher on Sevyn
Pest
Preparing For First Dates
First Date
Kiss His Life Goodbye
Where Were You
Rape, Black Girls and "Good Brothers"
Where Are You From
Praying Man
Trust The Process
Don't Sleep On APA
Pancake Booty
Welcome to Dating An Alsina
See You In Court
Indoor Picnics
Hairdos and Dinners
Pray For A Girl
Have To Go
Justice For Callie
Fresh Wounds
Please Comment If You Can
Love It Out Of You
Neglected Husbands
Author's Note: love finds its way back
Tear His Ass Up
No Weapon

No Crying Over Boys

8.7K 851 394
intellectual212

Noelle POV-

My roommate was finally gone and I used the time to cry into my pillow. This always happen. I like a guy and he always ends up having a girlfriend or talking about someone else. How could I be so stupid to think Amiri was talking about me. I should've known, I wasn't good enough to date him. I just thought from us being around each other we had a connection. And he was throwing me signals, I know he was. He always came over my dorm. Always ask advice. I feel like such an idiot.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly wiped my eyes and went to go get it.

"Ey Lish here?" My roommates brother came to the door.

"No she just left out."

"Well let me get my keys."

I let him in and closed the door. I laid back on the bed facing the wall. I tried to hold the tears in but couldn't.

"Ey Elle you cool?" He asked.

"Yeah." I managed to say as I wiped my eyes.

"You sho?"

I shook my head.

"Why you crying then? Lish feet stank but not that bad."

I chuckled and sat up.

"Knew that would get you." He chuckled. "Fareal what's wrong?" He say on Alisha's bed and leaned forward to listen to me.

"I don't know. I liked this guy and I thought he liked me, but turned out he liked someone else."

He stale faced me. "You kidding me? You up here crying over some dude? Please don't tell me his ass a freshmen?"

I shook my head yes and slightly smiled in shame.

"Awww Elle. Come on man. I can see if he a senior like me, but these lame ass freshmen? I see them walking around here like they own shit. Knowing half these niggas probably still wet the bed."

I laughed.

"Just like this one dude, he got to be a freshmen came threatening me at the library the other day because he thought I was trying to talk to his cousin. Elle save them tears for some men worth it. These freshmen ain't it. Aight?"

"Yes." I chuckled.

He got up and got his keys out of Alisha's desk.

"Quincy?"

"What up?" He looked at me smoothing his curly hair down.

"How do you know if a guy likes you?"

"He will tell you, I like you more than a friend. Don't fall into the trap of Lish, like- Oh my Goodness Quincy he breathed at me." He imitated Martin as Shenehneh.

I bursted into laughter.

"Breathed tho?"

He stale faced me. "Don't act like you ain't did it."

"Maybe blinked not breathed. " I confessed.

"That's just as bad."

"I know." I laughed in embarrassment.

"Listen you're a beautiful girl, one of these dudes will scoop you up soon. Just don't be wasting no time crying over no dudes. Please. We ain't that great. We smell sometimes. We scratch our balls for no reason. Hell if you were in here I would probably scratch them and sniff my finger."

"Yuck Quincy." I laughed.

"I'm just saying. Y'all act like we some magic creatures or something. Y'all the ones that's really special. All I'm saying is cry  cause you hurt your leg. Or you failed a class. Or some shit like that. Not over no guys, especially no lame ass freshmen. I tell Lish the same thing."

"You're right." I said.

"Bring it in. Hug the Quince." He held out his arms.

"You sure ball juice isn't on your hands?" I got up to hug him.

"Maybe a little." He hugged me tight.

"Yuck." I laughed and tried to push him. He finally let me go.

"Tell Lish I stopped by." He said walking out the door.

I plopped back on my bed staring at the ceiling. Quincy was right. No more crying over boys. Especially freshmen.

Callie POV-

"Cals." Morgan got in bed next to me and snuggled up under the covers laying on my chest.

"You want breakfast?" I was about to sit up.

"No Cals. I thank you for taking care of me, but I just need to tell you something because I love you and to keep it from you, wouldn't be right."

"What?" I turned to face her.

"I have a new man."

"Morgan."

"I know Cals. I heard you, when you said work on me. And Imma do it. But this guy is different. He's sweet. He's smart. He's funny." She faced the ceiling and smiled. "And he treats me right."

"And you found this man in this short period of time?"

"Yup." She looked at me.

"Who?" I stale faced him.

"Promise you won't lose your shit?"

"Who Morgan?"

"Promise. You'll answer as Christ would."

"Okay. I promise to answer as Christ would."

"Pinky swear?" She held
Put her pinky.

I attached mine to hers and we did a shake.

"Okay it's...its..."

"Please don't tell me Amiri?"

"Yes." She closed her eyes scared.

"Morgan. Why? Out of all the billions of men in the world Amiri? Amiri who goes around calling innocent a children his seed? Amiri who blows spit bubbles in his Sprite at restaurants? Amiri the most annoying obnoxious person on the planet?"

"Yup. He got me. An Yungin ran game on me and got me." She shook her head. "Damn."

"You do understand how pathetic it sounds."

"He's actually sweet Cals. He took me on some dates."

"Amiri Sylvester Alsina took you on a date?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yup. We went to a couples cooking class. Then yesterday we went on a little date at the candy store. It was coo. He growing on me Cals. Yesterday at the candy store he kissed where ever bruise was on my face so sweetly. And when we got home I just went in the bathroom and cried. I've never been touched so gently like that."

"You sure this wasn't somebody else?"

"No it was Yung Buck." She stared at the ceiling. 

I laid on her chest. "I can't wait to tease him. He always talks about "we don't love these hoes. And all along he's a simp. I swear he's such a hypocrite. You sure you don't want anybody else? I saw a nice guy at the library yesterday he was really cute."

"Nope I want my Yung Buck." She patted my back.

"Shoot me."

Morgan laughed.

🙄

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Little Drummer Boy Greg

Подростковая литература

830 42 15
It's amazing how one little choice can change a life. Not just for you, but for everyone around you. I knew that our family welcoming in a foster chi...
Classifications curious panther

Короткий рассказ

393 3 4
There are things...
twist off Destiny life is hope

Любовные романы

36 10 15
twisted destiny bring them together when the big brother who suppose to marry the big sister got married to the younger sister and younger got marrie...
LessonS. Fun

Художественная проза

47.2K 2.1K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.