Wings of Darkness ❤

By FairySalvatore

She is an enchantress, Making me feel so wrong, Her face stuck in my mind, Like a melodious song. Xander is n... More

Prologue
Freya
Xander
Freya
Martin
Xander
Freya
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Announcement
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Hell
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
As promised
Xander
Epilogue
Wings of Destiny

Camp-Nano story :)

4.5K 132 5
By FairySalvatore

  "Pied Piper came and children followed him singing and dancing" 

 Modern day Pied Piper, Weston Marc Hamilton, is a mega star in music industry. He has million of fans, platinum albums and awards adorn his shelf and is media's golden boy. No one knows that he is gifted with the power to lure people with his magical voice. 

 Elise Stuart is just a simple girl who loves music anyone except the arrogant Weston. As Weston Hamilton tries to find love among his magically allured fans, Elise Stuart hears a whistle again and again that makes her heart beat faster. 

 Magic and Music brew when these two meet!  

Click external link for the story! :) And share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.2K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
88.9K 5.4K 23
Mature Audience only18+ "Flower" he whispered in my ear and licked my ear I shiver hearing his deep voice as he is standing behind me and so close. H...
3.2K 294 63
"A demon and a werewolf. Now that's what I call a love story." . Alaina, a girl with a dark and tortured past, moves to a new town to live with her a...
607K 12.6K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...