Wings of Darkness ❤

Por FairySalvatore

She is an enchantress, Making me feel so wrong, Her face stuck in my mind, Like a melodious song. Xander is n... Más

Prologue
Freya
Xander
Freya
Martin
Xander
Freya
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Announcement
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Hell
Freya
Camp-Nano story :)
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
As promised
Xander
Epilogue
Wings of Destiny

Xander

6.1K 386 20
Por FairySalvatore

She is like a snowflake,

A moon in starless night,

She is work of art,

She is my very own pride.

Something changed, I let my guards down around her. I didn't care what angels thought, what demon might do, what my father will say...or who I was in past all I cared was about her, for her.

I was in desperate need to see, to touch her, to kiss her. And I did.

I went to her unable to find any reason not to or frankly killing any reason that will not allow me to visit her. I was nervous,ha! The thought was funny but damn true. I was nervous if she held on to her side of deal and rejected me, ignored me.

Seeing her almost die, being snatched for me brought all the senses alive. I could do anything be anything but I cannot lose her, cannot allow her to be taken away from me.

And now I knew her importance, importance of a mere human in my existence.

Stupid? Maybe.

Reckless, Yes.

In love...Hell yeah!

But did it stop me? No.

I kissed her , and under my lips she was a live wire causing a bolt shock me , inside and outside. Her touch almost made it unbearable for me to just kiss her. Her soft lips allowed me to do things to her even I didn't know was possible, I bit them softly successfully pulling a low gasp from her making me immensely aroused.

She deepened the kiss and I moaned completely overwhelmed my emotion. She had an undeniable power over me.

Kissing her was the best thing in this world...I can imagine what having more than kiss would be like. I stopped before my heart could explode out of my chest.

There was so much love in that kiss that I knew and so did she, I was lost, I lost in game of denial, I lost my heart to her...and I was supposed to be a demon. But my heart completely neglected that fact. It only beats for her now!

As I bid her farewell earning a promise from her, I felt a vacuum build inside me instantly. This was real bad, her absence made me edgy and depressed. But how can I just take back my words, I made fun of her that this stupid emotion was not for a demon.

But it is for me, The fact that I can't even think properly with her not around, it was very clear I was in love!

***

I was avoiding Hell because my father might lose all patience and silence he was holding. So Demusa being my loyal maid got me my tux. I hated wearing formal but for Freya, I guess I am willing to do even that.

Impatience was gnawing inside me and I wanted to meet her but there were still two hours. I closed my eyes, knowing sure enough that I will see her once I do.

But my mind was shocked by the images I saw. It was of Freya alright but she was around a bonfire. Her face was flushed red, drinking? Freya? When?

Then I noticed an unfamiliar boy approach her and I had the desire to pluck his heart out. But I watched as I had the desire to protect her wash over me. I have seen this before...maybe.

I have felt this urge to protect her before. As she twisted unpleasantly to get out of that boy's hold, I knew somehow that someone was there to protect her.

I had a sharp pain hit my head and my gut, making me clutch my head in my head and preventing a scream from escaping. My eyes fluttered open and I knew I was there, I was there to protect her that night. But why I couldn't remember this night before?

It was not a dream, it was real and yet....Was I really a guardian angel to Freya Morenson. Thought being an angel was bad, but if it was for guarding Freya, it didn't sound too bad.

***

I was double thinking, waiting outside her house. Should I knock? Should I wait for her to come out? But the thing that befuddled me was the nervousness. Are demons ever nervous? Because I was hell lot of nervous.

My mind finally decided to knock the door. I was after all here to pick her up for dance.

Knock, knock.

Door opened and her sister looked at me. For a while she looked at me with a frown and then the creased vanished and her lips lifted in a slow smile.

"Alexander?" She said with a tone of familiarity.

Did she knew me too, like angels in heaven did?

"Freya had told me a lot about you." She said with a suggestive tone.

Oh, so that's how she knew me. She looked pain and not that it mattered but I knew the reason already. She lost her son, few months old son. And I even went to heaven for his soul. I clearly remember how heartbroken Freya was and I wish I could have gotten him.

But Haylien made me a deal, if I managed to turn Freya's guardian angel then he would help in something. Angel? First of all I don' t believe that and even if I was why would I want to remember being part of species I was hard wired to hate.

Then again, Freya had me re thinking the whole situation. And why do I have to be damn angel to protect her, I can be her guardian in whatever form I want.

I waited patiently in their home as her sister climbed up to call for Freya. And in an instant I knew her mother was religious.

"Yes, I will be home before eleven." I heard her voice as she promised her sister.

Her foot steps caught my attention as I turned to look at her.

Breathless. Speechless. Amazed.

I felt all the three above things when I saw her come down. She was the pole opposite to me, she was my nemesis if we see it that way, I am the demon and she was the angel.

Or atleast her white gown made her look like one. Her tresses flowed behind her back, a small silver tiara resting on her head. The dress was pure white, tight around slender curve of her waist and complimented her complexion, her eyes , her...everything.

Whipped, there was one word for me. I was whipped and there was nothing a powerful demon could do about it. With her, I was powerless and it was a nice feeling.

I tried to form words to say to her as she was now in front of me but my mind was too stunned at her beauty. For the first time in my life, my demon life now I must say I was left speechless and I was totally smitten by an angel (since she looked like one).

"Excuse me?" She said looking concerned at me.

"Hmm?" I managed to break the silence.

"Do I look fine?" She asked consciously straightening a non-existent crease on her dress.

Fine? Just fine? Did my expression did not made it obvious?

So I clutched her waist and pulled her closer, making her blush instantly. And bending down closer to her ear I whispered, "Do I really need to tell you how look from my perspective?"

Her breathing hitched and she looked at me with surprise.

Irresistible as she was today I bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead, her eyes closed on my touch. Next I kissed her eye lids, making her sigh lightly. This made me smile to myself.

I kissed her cheeks and this time her pink lips lifted in a full smile, making my heart malfunction I suppose and then I kissed the tip of her nose making her giggle.

All this while her eyes remained closed. Not able to hold back my lips was drawn to her lips lifted in smile. Just then a cough interrupted us.

"I don't want you two to have all the fun without the dance." Her sister said in a pretended upbeat tone.

The pain was so evident on her face, in her eyes.

Freya leapt apart but couldn't move far since my arms didn't leave her waist.

"It was nice meeting you Freya's sister." I said not knowing her name.

"Nice meeting you too Alexander." She said with a small smile.

As we were about to step out of the house, she called out to me, "Bring her home on time if you want to live."

The threat made me laugh out loud and I also saw a smile on her face.

"This is ridiculous Xander. I don't even know how to dance." She finally said.

"This was the deal."

"yeah, but I hate dances." She whined worried about something.

"What is that worries you?" I asked now worried myself.

It was like this girl had my mood controller in her hand.

"Brenna called, she said Martin is back." I felt her go stiff under my arms.

She felt betrayed and had it not been for her request I would have killed that jerk, slowly and painfully.

"And you don't want to face him?" I concluded and she nodded proving me right.

"So how about we ditch the dance and go somewhere else?" I suggested and her eye brows reached the sky.

"In this dress?" She asked twirling in the dress.

Hell, she looked so damn beautiful it was hurting somewhere in hurt.

"It is a place where there will be music, no one around and it will not be weird in that dress." I explained it to her.

She furrowed not sure where I wanted to take her.

"Our spot." I said and it hit me, hard.

My eyes blacked out for a moment and my heart thudded to burst out of chest. Sharp pain hit my head like a bolt of shock. And I saw myself with Freya, she looked at me with awe, adoration and pride...while I stood there with white wings protruding from my back.

A sharp breath was released as the vision ended and I was now looking at teary eyed, concerned filed Freya.

"I am fine." I said with a stern tone.

The tone usually made my servants and other demons wary but Freya was...Freya, she held the power to threaten me.

"No, you are not. What happened?" She asked now placing her soft palms on either side of my cheek.

I thought about lying or even ignoring the question but as soon as I saw the undeniable care and softness in her eyes for a demon like me my barrier shattered. And then she was holding me like I was a fragile thing.

"I am seeing things, visions...and I am in them but I am different." I said and gauged her reaction.

"Different how?" She said with a frown of confusion.

"For one thing I have this absurd violet eyes." I told her hoping she would laugh or make fun of me.

Her eyes suddenly filled with lustre and hope, she smiled a smile that lit up her whole face and everything around it. And then she did the unexpected, she bent forward and did what I had been wanting to do since I saw her this evening.

Her lips found mine and I knew I was undone.

*****

Look up the banner to see Freya's dress :)

I hope you find this as romantic as I did after the whole heaven fiasco. We all wanted the Spring Formal, didn't we. I know the dress is too extravagant for a formal but I wanted her to look like an angel, stark opposite of Xander right now so bear with me please XD

Please, let me know your thoughts I LOVE to read them.

As per the question last segment..Guys, you are traitors. Demon Xander got more votes :)

P.S. You people do know there is a last and third part of trilogy, Wings of Destiny. And trust me I have plans, dangerous plans for that one :)

Till then enjoy and VOTE! :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7 0 1
Angel turned Demon, Nathaniel has been sent to Earth to tarnish pure souls, then banish them to Hell so Lucifer may recruit them into his army. What...
219 29 46
Birdie has had a crush on Xander for a while now and one day at work he finally asks her out. She can't believe her luck. Until their date goes horri...
3K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
866K 45.9K 49
You know her name. You know her story. You know her secret. She isn't like any other girl, not anymore. Jared Walker complicated everything; he told...