Teen Wolf boyxboy one shots

Oleh Directioner5340

Just a bunch of one shots about different guys from teen wolf getting together. Super cute! Lebih Banyak

#1 Derek/Isaac One shot (Teen Wolf Fan Fic)
#2 Derek/Isaac
Announcement
#3 Isaac/Ethan
#4 Jackson/Isaac
#5 Scott/Stiles
#6 Sterek (Derek/Stiles)
#8 Stiles/Ethan
Announcement 2
#9 Scott/Stiles
#10 Scott/Ethan
#11 Derek/Jackson
#12 Scott/Derek
#13 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#14 Scott/Peter
#15 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
#16 Scott/Jackson
#17 Scott/Stiles
#18 Stiles/Ethan
#19 Isaac/Peter
#20 Stiles/Jackson
Book Announcement
Book Announcement top three
Final Book Announcement
#21 Peter/Stiles
#22 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)
#23 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
Teen Wolf Discussion
#24 Danny/Stiles
#25 Scott/Derek
#26 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#27 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#28 Jackson/Scott
#29 Scott/Peter
#30 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
#31 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)
Announcement
Announcement continued
#32 Jackson/Ethan
#33 Jackson/Isaac
#34 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#35 Scott/Peter
#36 Stiles/Peter (Steter)
Announcement
#37 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#38 Liam/Derek
#39 Sterek
#40 Jackson/Danny
#41 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#42 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#43 Liam/Jackson
#44 Brett/Liam
#45 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#46 Jackson/Isaac
#47 Scott/Jackson
#48 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
Update
#49 Stiles/Aiden
Update part 2
#50 Scott/Derek
#51 Scott/Liam
Announcement
#52 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#53 Miam (Mason/Liam)
#54 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#55 Briam (Brett/Liam)
#56 Scott/Theo
#57 Thiam (Theo/Liam)
#58 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#59 Scott/Liam
#60 Stiles/Theo
#61 Sterek
#62 Sterek
#63 Sterek

#7 Isaac/Stiles

32.7K 646 149
Oleh Directioner5340

{STILES' POV}

I woke up sprawled across my couch, my head throbbing.  The house was trashed.  I barely remember anything from last night I was so drunk.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen taking something for my headache.  I had just taken a sip of water when I remembered my big fight with Isaac.  God I was so drunk, I shouldn't have ever said what I said.

*FLASHBACK*

"Stiles, I thought you said there wasn't going to be any alcohol" Isaac accused angrily as he stormed after me.

"Calm down Isaac, it's just a bit of beer" I sighed as I pushed past the drunken teens filling my house.

"This isn't just a bit Stiles, this is enough for everyone to get drunk and then some" Isaac spat.

"Well it's not like I brought it, someone else did.  I'm just going with the flow" I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Derek said he doesn't want us drawing attention to ourselves, but you house is now like a giant beacon" Issac snapped "have you forgotten about the big alpha problem?!?"

"Look Isaac, why can't you just relax for once" I tripped over my words and slurred alot of them together in my drunken state.

"I can't relax when I'm in a party where a fucking Alpha can come in and tear my head off at any moment" Isaac yelled as the music got louder "and I can't protect you from the alphas if I can't even protect myself."  I was at a loss as to why Isaac would be concerned with protecting me, but I shook it off.

"Who died and made you a stickler for the rules?" I snapped a bit annoyed now and then my stomach dropped at how I worded it.

"Your such an asshole Stiles!" he growled before stomping away from me.

"Isaac wait, I didn't mean it like that" I chanted as I tried to stumble after him but failed horribly.  I knew he took it as a reminder that his parents died.  He has always followed the rules since his parents died.  God why did I have to say that?!?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I picked myself up off of the couch and trudged to the kitchen, my head was throbbing with a terrible headache.  On my trek to the kitchen, I got a glimpse of how bad the house really was.  Trashed piled high in every corner.  Beer bottle sat scattered all over.  It was a disaster zone. 

I sat at the counter and rested my head while I snatched up the bottle of pain killers for my headache.  I had just started brewing some coffee after taking the pills when my phone began vibrating in my pocket.

Dad: Be back in an hour from my shift

My heart skipped a beat in my chest as I looked up at all the trash.  Shit!  I'm so dead.  I quickly dialed Scott's number in hopes that he'd help me but I only got his voice-mail.  I tried every single one of my friends and either they were busy or they didn't pick up.  Finally the only person I hadn't called was Isaac.  Well, I guess it's worth a shot.

{ISACC'S POV}

I trudged around Derek's house a bit upset.  Stiles had no right to say something like that.  It was rude and insensitive, but yet somehow I can't find it in my heart to be mad at him.  I should be, I really should be mad, but I'm not.  Why does everything about Stiles have to scream perfect, and why does my wolf have to scream the one word I never thought it'd scream around Stiles.  Stiles is my mate, but the only problem is I don't know how to go about telling him, or if I even will.

I plopped down onto the couch in Derek's living room fiddling with my weaved braclet.  I always wore it, it belonged to my mom, but i always hide it under my clothes.  I was deep in thought when suddenly my phone started blaring it's ring tone.  I looked to see the caller ID was Stiles and I groaned refusing to answer it.

I waited until my phone gave me a notification that I had one new voicemail and I clicked play.

"Look Isaac, I know you're probably pissed at me and you have every right to be.  I was a big ass last night, I shouldn't have said that to you.  It was stupid ass thing to do" Stiles sighed "Look I'm so sorry, and I figured I should tell you this before my dad gets home in an hour and finds the house trashed, because he's probably going to kill me.  So I'm sorry again Isaac and I really hope you can forgive me because I really like hanging out with you....so yeah."  I chuckled a bit at Stiles awkward ending and then my mind went back to the part of Stiles dad is going to kill him.

I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I can't let my mate go down without some help.  I guess this means I'm going to spend my saturday cleaning...

{STILES' POV}

I was running around my house frantically with a trashbag in my hands, but it was a disaster.  I didn't even seem to be making a dent in the mess.  I leaned up against the wall and let out a big frustrated sigh.  I was about to just give up and admit my defeat when there was a knock at the door.  I ran over and pulled it open.

"Someone requested maid service" Isaac said with a big cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh my god Isaac, you don't know how much I love you right now" I screeched as I threw my arms around him.   I felt a bit of butterflies start in my stomach but I just ignored it.

"Love ya too Stiles" Isaac joked but something in his voice sounded sincere "but if you ever say anything like that again-"

"Don't worry, I won't" I promised, and with that we got to work.

***

We ended up getting the house all clean with time to spare.  15 minutes to be exact.  I met Isaac back  in the kitchen and I sat at the counter with my head on the surface.  My headache was starting to resurface.

"Are you ok?" Isaac asked concerned.

"Yeah, just got a big hangover headache that seems to keep coming back" I explained, head still on the table.  I peeked at Isaac out of the corner of my eye to see him pursing his soft pink lips.

"Have you tried green tea?" He asked curiously.

"No, I just took some pain killers and drank some coffee" I sighed into the counter.

"Well I've always found tea to work great" he said walking over to the counter "and it looks like you have some in stock."

"My dad tried switching from coffee to tea once, but he didn't last more than a day" I explained as Isaac put the kettle on the burner and switched it on.  Once he had the kettle started, he came and stood opposite of me at the counter.

{ISAAC'S POV}

"So how are things going with Isaac?" I asked, even though it pained me.

"If you want the honest truth, I'm not that into her anymore" I shrugged and I felt myself perk up.

"Your not?" I asked trying to hide the excitement in my voice, but failing.

"Why are you so excited, do you have a thing for Lidya or something?" Stiles asked curiously with almost a look of sadness in his eyes, but I brushed it off.  Stiles wouldn't be sad that I like someone else.

"No I'm not that into Lidya" I sighed "I just never thought she was the right girl for you."

"Oh, so does Mr. Lahey have a crush on anyone?  Allison perhaps?" Stiles quizzed.

"Allison and I are just friends, and honestly I only have eyes for this one person" I said biting lip as I took in Stiles lanky form.  Everything from his perfect brown eyes, to his messy morning hair.  I even loved his little quirks and habits.  Like how he ran a hand through his hair when he was frustrated, or how he would bite his lip when he was embarassed.

"Oh" he said flashing his eyes down to his lap.  Before I could process what I was doing I was walking around to Stiles side of the counter and he locked eyes with me.

"You know, this person that I like, they are perfect in every aspect" I explained as I inched closer to him.

"I'd imagine" Stiles murmured as he flashed his eyes downward. I wasn't thinking and suddenly I was sat on Stiles lap basically straddling him and his eyes were wide, but not disgusted.  I placed my hands on either side of Stiles face and gently connected my lips with his.  He didn't pull away like I expected though, he actually started kissing back.  We were so deep in our kiss that we didn't hear Stiles dad come in until-

"Well it's about damn time" Mr. Stilinski chuckled and we both wipped around to face him in shock.  He was just staring at the scene of me on Stiles lap.

"Wh-what?" Stiles asked dazed and embarassed.

"I'm saying it's about damn time you two got together" Mr. Stilinski shrugged "it was quite obvious that you two have been getting closer."  I felt Stiles bury his face in my shirt, most likely embarassed, and I let him.

"But if you hurt him Isaac-" Mr. Stilinski started but I cut him.

"I promise you, I won't" I smiled "I promise."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
979K 37K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...