Wings of Darkness ❤

By FairySalvatore

She is an enchantress, Making me feel so wrong, Her face stuck in my mind, Like a melodious song. Xander is n... More

Prologue
Freya
Xander
Freya
Martin
Xander
Freya
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Martin
Announcement
Freya
Xander
Martin
Freya
Xander
Hell
Xander
Camp-Nano story :)
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
As promised
Xander
Epilogue
Wings of Destiny

Freya

5.6K 401 31
By FairySalvatore

The wall is breaking,

Looks in his eyes changing,

Is this real,

Or am I dreaming?

Obviously Luke soul was still in heaven. But I got myself a deal. Elites, good ones(not like Lizea) told me that if I manage to turn Alexander back to his angelic form they will give me back Luke.

I was happy at this. Because I was really hopeful now. Alexander is still a demon but his actions were like my Alexander, my guardian. Not only my really silly I-will-not-talk-to-you threat worked on him, he only didn't destroy Alicia and even healed me.

Haylien and Alicia earlier told me that demons are destroyers; they don't hold the power of healing. But demon Alexander healed me...the angel part of his did. The part I met in my surreal dream. Now I knew he wall still inside, dormant but present. And this was enough to give me hope!

"Freya Morenson! Are you even listening to what I am saying?" Brenna asked frowning a bit.

I bobbed my head in yes.

She sighed knowing too well I was not.

"This is our last Spring Formal, are you still going as newspaper staff or to dance?" She asked.

I thought about the request or the deal made by Alexander. I did agree to be his dance partner but the idea was terrifying. He was a royal, sexy, dashing angel/demon who must me good at everything and I was Freya, the girl who sucks at dance not only because I didn't know how to dance, I can't remember to move and sway to music with someone so close looking at me intently.

Even the thought was unnerving I can't back out of a deal made with Alexander, he might get really annoyed!

"Ah! I might have date this dance." I finally said it out loud making sure it was not a dream.

Squeal, loud squeals shattered my ear drums and I had to cover them and move away from Hazel and Brenna.

"You. Have. A. Date?" Hazel cleared as if I was mentally challenged.

I nodded at her with an eye roll.

"Who is he?" Brenna asked latching one arm around my arm.

Hazel followed the lead trapping me between two of them.

"Alexander." I said shyly.

"The smoking hot Alexander, the new edible piece of male Alexander?" Hazel said in our own language to define a boy.

I nodded again, embarrassed at her description.

"Wow! Well done girl!" Brenna said smiling widely.

I sometimes think and wonder how did I manage to find such great people in my life who love me even if I am detached at times.

"Where is Martin, I haven't seen him since few days?" Brenna asked and I went rigid with tension.

I avoided the question.

"He is your neighbour Freya, where is he?" Hazel prodded further.

"I- I have no idea!" I said rather sharply.

"Okay! No worries, Don't snap at us." Brenna looked suspicious now.

"I heard you boyfriend scared him in Chem class." Hazel said.

"Alexander is not my boyfriend." I said it too soon.

"Of course he is not." They both said lightly not even giving me a chance to say anything or even take me seriously.

Naturally I gave up.

"Since we all are going to dance, we need to go to shopping." Hazel said excited over the shopping spree.

I gagged mentally. Shopping wore me down and looking at clothes, getting confused over them was not sometime I liked to do.

But a friend in need is a friend indeed.

"Okay, shopping it is!" I said wondering what my mom will say to this!

I still haven't told her about me going to dance...with a date.

***

Marchetta is the best clothing line for us students, they were less expensive and really nice. Brenna was confused between a blue strapless gown with sweet heart neckline while Hazel had her eyes on a golden body hugging mini dress.

I was avoiding them as long as possible. My eyes looked for my dress subconsciously but I didn't find anything worth a second look.

"You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love." Hazel said looping an arm around my shoulder.

"What did you choose?" I ask trying to divert her mind from topic of my dress.

"yeah, smart. Don't distract me. I will tell only if you choose yours first." She said dragging me with her.

I was made to look at more than a dozen of dresses and gowns but none of them looked good enough. We even separated to find something for me. Frankly I was not a dress or gown person so I didn't wanted one so I was being choosey about it.

Without Brenna and Hazel I ignored most of the dresses around me.

"You will not find a suitable dress here." Alicia surprised me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked in a guilty tone.

She just laughed.

"I am an angel Freya, I am fine. But I glad and super amazed how Alexander loves you even now! So let's make him fall even harder and find you a beautiful dress." She said smiling at me as an attempt to make me feel better.

But I was really hurt to see Alicia being tortured and almost killed by her own brother.

"Here you go." She said magically conjuring up a silver coloured box.

My eyes widened in question but she only grinned as answer and prompted me to open it. I opened the silver box and gasped out loud.

In there was a pure white dress, with ruffles. I loved it, immediately. I pulled it out. I was like a princess gown. The sleeves were made of a transparent material, tiny stars covering it. Till waist it was fitting and below that, it formed a large umbrella structure. I wouldn't be surprised if Alicia gave me a glass slipper with it.

"I take it you liked the dress." She said judging by my reaction.

"I love it!" I exclaimed and without thinking I hugged her.

She was shocked at first but then hugged me back laughing lightly.

"Now put your friends' mind at ease." She winked and left.

Spring Formal was feeling more and more like Prom Night.

***

Brenna dropped me off after the shopping spree, but before I could enter the house I heard his voice.

"Walk with me?" He asked instead of rudely ordering.

I nodded and followed him with shopping bag still in my hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

And I noticed him shaking his head with a small smile.

"Are you?" He answered my question with a question.

I let the answer form in my mind for a minute. Was I okay that Martin was a deceiver; Alicia and Haylien had to see this side of their brother, that there was some part of demon Alexander that cared for me and that my infant nephew was dead? Was I?

"Getting there."I answered truthfully and he nodded solemnly.

The usual evil glint was missing from his dark orbs.

"Um..so about the deal." He asked sounding really a nerve wrecked person.

"Yeah?"

"You said if I completed my part of deal you will leave me alone." He asked it in a rush.

The demon Xander looked ...flustered and .... scared?

It took me a moment to register his look and find meaning behind it, he didn't wanted me leave him alone! What changed? How did it change?

"Well since you didn't get my nephew back and not completed the deal, I will not leave you anytime soon." I said with sheer bitchiness so not like me.

Everything about him relaxed, his stance, the aura around him, his eyes, his breathing.

A smirk played on his lips now.

"But that doesn't change the fact that I will take payment for atleast trying to get the job done." He said his eyes looking at me intently.

I shied away from his look.

"You mean the dance?" I said with a small smile.

"I mean this." He said now stopping ahead of me causing me to stop as well.

And soon as I did, he roughly pulled me and placed his lips on mine.

I didn't wait or think, I just kissed him back because that is what I wanted. Demon Xander kiss was always different from angel Xander kiss. While angel Xander was soft and gentle, romantic in kisses, demon Xander was too passionate.

He devoured me like I was the last breath he holds on for his dear life. I felt the shudder run through my body and million butterflies exploded in my chest. I tip toed and deepened the kiss making his moan softly.

The hotness was over whelming and I could feel the heat spread all over my body. My body was sensitive to the part where his hand rested on my back,his body pressed against mine. It was a surprise I was not combusting but then again, I have been through heaven and hell. I can take a lot!

I definitely loved demon Xander's kisses. It made me high and giddy.

The kiss broke and I looked up into his eyes, the dark orbs I wish I could replace with violet ones. But the look in them almost made up for the colour change. He looked at me like he was lost...defeated, surrendered and I was the prize for losing.

And even though he looked defeated, his eyes said that he didn't mind that all. His eyes looked at me like he was caressing with them and I heated under that look.

"It is amazing!" He whispered the statement.

"What is?" I immediately ask.

"The bundle of emotions I feel around you. A demon never feels these." He said sounding a little confused.

I had to laugh, he looked adorably lost. Demon Xander looking adorable was major thing. Imagine a handsome demon, with a five o' clock subtle, black t-shirt and blue ripped jeans looking adorable...

"Remember I am enchantress, I can make you feel like this." I said replaying his earlier blames on me.

This time he chuckled.

"You will never let it go." He said teased her.

This was new, teasing side of demon Xander.

"Never." Stretching the 'r' in the word.

"Forever?" He questioned his eyes pleading.

I know he meant that I can tease and hold grudge against him as long as I stayed with him. I had no idea but something but for some reason his barriers, his denial was gone.

"Forever, I promise." I said mirroring his angelic promise to me.

I absolutely wrote this in dead condition..its past 2 am and I am writing like a freak I am :D

Let me know how it turned out! What..no no Fatima you can't be tilted towards Demon Xander...Angel is in there somewhere (hehe)

Demon Xander vs Angel Xander?
Which one do you love more?

Just so both I and you don't forget list of enemies this love birds have..

Lizea, King of Hells, Half of Elites and ... *smirk* Martin!

Till then enjoy the read...and VOTE! :)

GEEZ...LOVE you guys to moon and back for 7K reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 20.6K 46
He has been my protector, He has been shore to my sea, Now it's my turn, For him I shall challenge Destiny. Alexander Comhan is the resident bad-boy...
560K 11.8K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
769K 10.8K 11
**SAMPLE ONLY. THIS BOOK IS PUBLISHED ON AMAZON KINDLE AND RADISH APP!** BOOK 1 Vienna, a teenage misfit, must save her loved ones by finding her way...
379K 17.1K 43
🖤 The completed version is now only available for free on Inkitt🖤 (link in bio) Second book in Angels, Gods & Demons series ...