Only Friends. (Cameron Dallas)

By TinCanDallasFan

Cameron and Mckenzie have been friends since kindergarten and Mckenzie wants them to be more than just friend... More

Reference
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note☺
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End!

Chapter 6

38 2 0
By TinCanDallasFan

Mckenzie's P.O.V

I woke up to a shirtless Cameron. It scared me at first, I'm not used to waking up to a shirtless guy in my bed. I also wasn't used to sleeping in someone else's bed. I wasn't used to any of it. A wave of excitement came over me as I realized that me and Cam kissed last night....maybe we could be more than friends. But then it got really akward because I realized we slept together last night. Yeah.... Me and my best friend slept together. But not like slept..like I was just scared...yup, just scared. That's what I would go with.

I got up to get ready, because Cameron would NOT want to wake up and see that he was next to a Morning Mckenzie. I shivered at the thought. First, I went to the bathroom and got in a shower. I didn't get my hair wet, because I would wake them up if I blow dried my hair. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on my clothes that Mrs. Dallas picked up from my house. It was a dark blue tank top with a pair of light tan cotton shorts things. I put on a little bit of mascara. I went downstairs and poured a bowl of Cheerios while watching Saturday morning cartoons. I was watching the Fairly odd Parents. I washed out my bowl and put it in the dish washer. Then, I remembered that we were going to the beach. I left a note for Cameron.

Went to get stuff from my house be back soon if I'm not already back. Don't worry about me. My mom isn't home. (Leaving at 8:30 so if not back in about an hour from then, save me please)
~Mckenzie♡

I my set of keys that I left in my backpack and went into the house. I grabbed my big black suitcase. I stuffed in clothes, and other Ness city's. I grabbed a beach bag and put a bathing suit, sunscreen and a beach towel. When I was leaving, I went to open the door, but it swung open and the person behind the door was not somebody I was hoping to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 260 22
Cameron Dallas fanfiction Ali and Cameron are friends for 8 years now. Things are happening and their emotions are changing... Will Cam break the fri...
188K 2.3K 37
Amelia and Cam are on their way to Magcon, unsure what to expect and knowing no one there. Will Cam and Amelia stay friends? Or will the new viners g...
422K 12.2K 29
Best friends forever, right? Yeah, until one of them gets a record deal. - IG | @smilemendes all rights reserved @livemendes // my first fanfic and I...
Patience By M B

Fanfiction

186 0 25
Shawn Mendes, y/n and Cameron Dallas Shawn's relationship with y/n is a little complicated. he's expecting his first child at this young age and it'...