The Unknown Doppelganger

By FanFicLaura

A new arrival has appeared in Mystic Falls to interrupt the known line of Doppelgangers: Amara, Tatia, Kateri... More

Dalia Petrova
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirtheen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Two

16.5K 455 17
By FanFicLaura

"Майка Съжалявам моля"(Mother I'm sorry please) Dalia cried as her mother paced around the room.

"Далия сте не ми се подчини, трябва да излезете веднага, преди баща ти се връща" (Dalia you have disobeyed me, you must leave at once before your father returns) her mother shouted.

"Моля за прошка майка"(I beg for forgiveness mother) Dalia asked holding her mothers hand.

"Вече е твърде късно" (It's too late ) her mother said pulling her hand away. "Остави сега, аз не знам какъв е вашият баща може да направи, когато се върне" (Leave now, I don't know what your father might do when he returns)

"Майка ами ако ме боли. трябва да напусна сте да се присъедините към.I умолявам те, не го прави" (Mother what if he hurts you. If I must leave you are to join me. I beg of you don't do this) Dalia cried.

"Отиди детето ми преди да е станало твърде късно, аз ще се оправя. Моля, проверете" (Go my child before it's too late, I will be fine. Please go) her mother said opening the cottage door. Dalia stepped towards it and looked back at her mother.

"Кажи, че магьосник, ако пресичат пътеките. ще съжалява за деня, в който ми причини това"(Tell that warlock, if we cross paths again. He will regret the day he did this to me) Dalia said fixing herself. Her mother nodded and Dalia left her old cottage home.

Dalia quickly awoke, her eyes shot open and she was breathing heavily as she sat up in bed. She placed her head in her hands and shook it lightly after taking a few deep breaths. Once she had steadied her breathing she took her head from her hands when suddenly in her peripheral she caught sight of a figure next to her in bed.

"Jesus Christ" she cursed, jumping out of her skin for a moment, breath once again heavy.

"Nope, just me" Damon smirked as he placed his hand under his head to prop himself up. "What are your plans for today?"

Letting out an exhale of frustration, she put on a fake smirk "Why do you care Damon?" she asked, pulling off the covers and standing up on the bed.

Quickly Damon grabbed her wrist to pull her back onto the bed, hovering over her. "Lets just say, you intrigue me" he smirked, leaning down towards her neck.

"And lets just say, you bore me" she said pushing him off her easily. She got off her bed and made her way over to the bedroom door "I'm going for a shower get out" she said pointing to the hallway.

Damon blurred from the bed over to her. "Wouldn't it be more fun, if you took it with me?" he asked, smirking deviously and raising his brows at her, teasing that they have a little fun together.

"Are you that desperate?" Dalia taunted, pouting her bottom lip as if she was feeling sorry for him. Damon's smirk fell from his lips and was replaced with a straight unimpressed look. "Did I make the big bad vampire angry?" she asked, the pout remaining on her lips.

"No, just pissed him off a bit" he smiled falsely.

Dalia mimicked his smile. "Even better" Damon huffed playfully, Dalia pushed him out into the hallway and locked her door behind him.

Once she was finished her shower she changed quickly and headed downstairs. Her eyes moved towards the living room where she saw Damon seated on the couch reading the newspaper. Arms swinging by her side she walked over to him.

"Hey" she said hitting him on the head as she walked up behind him. "What time is it ?" she asked.

Damon swung his head around to look at her "First of all ow, second of all hit me again and I'll hit back" he said turning back to look at the paper.

Dalia huffed "First of all good, and second of all I asked what time is it?" she repeated.

Damon looked at his watch before answering "7:30"

"Where's Stefan ?" she asked sitting on the edge of the couch.

"With Elena" Damon said not taking his eyes off the paper.

"Aww the fourth doppelganger, how nice" she commented, Damon glanced at her from the corner of his eye but chose to not entertain her. "Come on" she said standing up.

"What?" Damon asked.

"I need a ride to school" she said folding her arms over her chest.

Damon put the paper down and quickly stood up "You're not going to school" he said, almost laughing at the notion.

"And why not ?" Dalia countered stepping towards him.

"You have to stay here, Stefan and I are deciding whether to kill you or not" he smirked, widening his eyes briefly.

"Oh please" Dalia groaned rolling her eyes as she started walking towards the door but before she could get too close Damon blurred in front of it.

"No you don't" he said blocking her way. "I'm under strict Stefan orders to not let you out of my sight" he teased.

Dalia slowed walked nearer to him. "Please Damon" she begged playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Nope" he replied smirking, her words and actions evidently not having any affect on him.

"Not even if I do this?" she asked leaning very close to his lips before kneeing him in the crotch. Almost instantly Damon fell to the floor, holding his crotch as he groaned.

"Why did you do that ?" he asked moving to try and push himself up a little, though he was winded from the blow.

"I wanted you to move" she commented nonchalantly as she stepped over him. Reaching into his pocket she pulled out his keys and smiled. "Thank you"

"No problem" Damon replied sarcastically, his voice still strained.

"Even in pain you're an ass" she muttered opening the door.

"I try my best" he continued his humour, managing to finally get onto his knees.

Dalia rolled her eyes at his words "See ya" she said. Closing the door she jogged down the few steps and made her way over to Damon's car. A smirk plastered on her lips she got into the car, placing the key in the engine she revved it before quickly heading off to the school.

Dalia pulled up outside the school in a matter of minutes given her speedy driving. She didn't care if she was caught speeding, she'd make Damon pay, though she doubted he would anyway since he had compulsion on his side. There were still some students out by their cars and scattered around the outside of the school. Dalia wasn't worried about people seeing two 'Elena's' if you've lived in the town long enough the abnormal becomes normal. She got out of the car and took off her sunglasses, when she saw Stefan and started walking towards him.

"Stefan" she called from a few feet away from him. Stefan turned around and saw her, eyebrows raised instantly. "Hey" she said placing her hands in her pocket as she reached his side and took notice of the blonde he was with.

"What are you doing here Dalia?" he asked not looking at her, instead his gaze was straight ahead, not wanting to give her too much attention.

"Dalia?" the blonde girl, her tone high showing her befuddlement.

"Caroline?" Dalia guessed pointing to the blonde. "Am I right?"

"How do you..." Caroline trailed off looking at Stefan for answers.

"Long story" he said and just then the bell rang.

"Come on Stefan, don't wanna be late do we" smirked Dalia linking arms with Stefan "Bye Caroline"

"Stefan?" Caroline asked as he and Dalia walked away.

"I'll explain later" he shouted over his shoulder to her.

"No he won't" Dalia called after him before they entered the doors. Once inside the school she glanced around at the other students. "Some of these guys are cute"

"What are you doing here Dalia?" he asked in a whisper unlinking his arm.

"I thought you wanted to keep an eye on me" she winked playfully, trying to get on his nerves a little.

"Wheres Damon?" he asked.

"He's probably on the couch with some ice" she replied with a devilish smirk.Hearing her words Stefan stopped walking, which caused Dalia to turn and face him.

"Why would he need ice?" he asked almost worriedly.

Dalia smirked at the look on Stefan's face. Besides her being human he was worried about what she possibly had done to his brother in the little time they'd been left alone. "Calm down Nervous Nelly, I just kneed him in the crotch" she chuckled before spinning on her heels and walking away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.9K 69
"My love, you are mistaken," she said, slowly walking towards Klaus, a sinister smile visible on her lips, "I promise, I won't paint this town red." ...
7.2K 227 15
what if the originals never came to Mystic Falls? What if there was another doppelganger before Elena and after Katherine? would Elena still meet Eli...
324K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...
114K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...