Kryptonite ;One Direction;

By willingtofall

When Christina Greenwell reconnects with childhood best friend Niall Horan, she didn't expect 4 boys to be wi... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Pilot
Chapter Two: Fabulous Six
Chapter Three: New Student Fever
Chapter Four: Settling In
Chapter Five: Unleashing The Fan Girls
Chapter Six: Formally Yours
Chapter Seven: The Morning After
Chapter Eight: Tricking Rather Than Treating
Chapter Nine: Fear Stricken
Chapter Ten: As Dawn Rises
Chapter Eleven: Awaken My Heart
Chapter Twelve: Dilemmas
Chapter Thirteen: Now What?
Chapter Fourteen: Gossip Fever
Chapter Fifteen: Attraction 101
Chapter Sixteen: Getting Down and Dirty
Chapter Seventeen: Working The Crowd
Chapter Eighteen: All The Girls
Chapter Nineteen: The First One Is The Worst One
Chapter Twenty: One-On-One
Chapter Twenty-One: Serenade Me
Chapter Twenty-Two: Working The Public
Chapter Twenty-Three: Dance Like We're On Fire
Chapter Twenty Four: Recognizable
Chapter Twenty-Five: Chances Worth Taking
Chapter Twenty-Six: Permission Needed
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Liar's Game
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Three's a Crowd
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Healing The Sick
Chapter Thirty: Not Like The Others
Chapter Thirty-One: Pleasing To The Eye
Chapter Thirty-Two: Breathless
Chapter Thirty-Three: Two Is Better Than One
Chapter Thirty-Four: I Want To Go Home
Chapter Thirty-Five; Party Of Five, Not Six
Chapter Thirty-Six: I Can't Wait Another Day
Chapter Thirty-Seven: My Reasons
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time-Bomb
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Time Lapse
Chapter Forty: A Very Merry Christmas
Chapter Forty-One: Painful Partings
Chapter Forty- Two: Doppleganger
Chapter Forty-Three: Sick Little Games
Chapter Forty- Four: Complications
Chapter Forty- Five: Ringing In Hell
Chapter Forty-Six: There Are Worst Things I Could Do
Chapter Forty-Seven: His Girl Friday
Chapter Forty-Eight: Big Fat Liar
Chapter Forty-Nine: Gotta Be You
Chapter Fifty: Touch Me
Chapter Fifty-One: Double Standards
Chapter Fifty-Two: All The Wrong Answers
Chapter Fifty- Three: Redemption
Chapter Fifty- Five: Cold Feet
Chapter Fifty- Six: Curtain Call
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Kryptonite

Chapter Fifty- Four: Hell Week

18.3K 493 215
By willingtofall

"Let me go! I'm going to be late! I can't be late!" The words snapped out before I could clamp my mouth shut. Harry's muscular arms immediately retreated from my waist. With a frustrated sigh and a good tug at my ponytail, I snatched the rest of my books out of my locker. Harry followed me silently, taking the books out of my hands to carry, smiling down at me. This only caused a frown to gloss over my lips. Harry was nothing but sweet to me this entire week back to school. He would always walk me to my class, carry my books, pack my lunch like a caring mother, and give me endless back massages before I snuggled into his arms for bed. 

The first week back at school has sucked, but then again anything having to deal with school sucked. I didn't want to be back where half of my day was spent sitting in a boring class without my five favorite guys. The weekend had gone by too fast and the guys had two shows plus a magazine interview a couple of towns over. I stayed back at hotel, manging to finally get ahold of my mom while doing my homework. She was loving her vacation more than anything but she couldn't wait to get back home. We couldn't spend much time on the phone and I was thankful because I left half of her questions about the boys unanswered. My mom would flip out if she knew that I was sharing a bed with a boy.

It was the second Monday of the second semester; teacher's finally getting back to the routine of things. Homework started to pile up as each of my teachers found it necessary to give me over three pages in each class. I wanted to cry my eyes out when I found out this was also hell week, meaning the musical was THIS Friday. This Friday. I would be on stage, singing and dancing to God only knows who. Nerves settled into my stomach early on as I walked through each day.

When the bell finally rung at the end of this torment, I practically bolted out my seat and through the door. Harry finally caught up to me, his eyes wide and curious. "Why are you running? I have the keys."

"I know! Come on! I have to get home and finish physics so I can do my english report!" I rushed him as he unlocked the car for me. By the time it took Liam, Zayn, and Niall to strut up to the car, I was already trying to finish half of my worksheet. Harry peered at me from the driver seat, remaining unusually quiet. "What?" I screwed my mouth to the side as his eyes scruitinized me.

"Are you okay?"

"No," I stated honestly. "I have so much to do. I'm so stressed. And I have two really big tests on Wednesday and I don't even know if I'll get time to start studying for it tonight and these grades are half-" He leaned across and kissed me feverishly. Outside the car, I could hear Zayn whistle as they approached. I dropped my pencil in my lap and quickly wrapped my fingers around the curls on the back of his neck. 

When Harry broke away, the cold air hit me. Zayn had opened the door, telling us to stop 'snogging' as he climbed in. "Do you want me to help you study tonight?"

"Study? Yeah right. Is that what you guys call it?" Niall's laughter died as I sent him a glare. 

"If I have time. I have to finish everything else." Even though my cheeks were bright red and flustered from the guys watching us kiss, I gave them all threatening glances. "Which means no interruptions. Please."

"You got it, boss," Liam saluted me as Harry's engine rolled over, turning on smoothy as he backed out and headed back to the hotel.

 ~

"Knock knock."

"No one's home," I didn't even look over my shoulder to see who it was. My eyes stayed glued to the textbook in front of me, papers and reviews littered the comfy bed. 

"You've been in here for over fours hours. You've only come out once and that was to stuff food down your throat. God damnit, Chris. I want to spend time with you." The whiny teenager plumped ontop of the pillows, ignoring my homework and crinkling the papers.

"Harry!" He just smiled at my glare as he turned on his side, resting his head against his hand. 

"Yes, baby?" My glare melted at the nickname. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes as I turned back to my paper. "Chrissy," that damn sing-song tone of his voice crawled up my spine. His other hand slithered across the bed and to my criss-crossed knees, dancing two fingers onto it. I smacked his fingers way only to have him replace them again.

With a big huff, I finally turned my head to him. "What do you want?"

"You," he whispered as his dancing fingers crawled up my leg, across my thigh, and hooked into my belt loops. His tugging caused me to fear that he'd break my pant loop if I didn't comply. 

"Five minutes. Then I have to get back to studying Economics. Okay?" A mischevious smile appeared on his salmon pink lips. Five minutes my ass. He had me shirtless in one, himself shirtless in another, my bra off in seconds, our chests pushed together. Harry guided my leg over his waist as he flipped us over, leaving him on top, both of my legs wrapped against him. His lips purred against me as he stopped kissing me and moved to my skin, heading south. 

I gasped as he kissed the my collar bones and then the valley between my breasts. My eyes closed in ecstasy as he did something no one had ever done before. I felt so exposed, so naked, when in reality I was just topless. His massive hands massaged me as his lips pecked my chest. The sensation was like nothing I ever felt before, a moan rolling out of my mouth. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as his tongue circled me, my eyes squeezed tight, hands grasping a fistful of curls. He pressed himself against me as he pratically motorboated me. His name rolled off my tongue over and over like a broken record.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his face and pulled him up forcefully, smashing our lips together. He responded gleefully as he grinded our fronts, hands slipping down to my waist, into my pants and cupping my skimpy pantie-cladded butt. My squeal caused him to chuckle as he finally pulled his tongue out of my mouth. I shook my head at him, covering my face with my hands. God, he drove me wild.

"You're so sexy," he tried to seduce me again, leaning in to kiss me. I turned away so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"I told you five minutes." As much as my body begged for me to continue on, to let him do things to me I never felt, I had to study. We have a full dress rehearsal tommorrow in preparation for Friday and I had no time between that, homework, and getting a decent amount of sleep. And by decent, I mean four hours. I pushed Harry off, snatching my shirt and yanking it back on. "Go away. You're distracting."

"It's distracting to know that you're braless under there. Those supple, big breasts of you-"

"Shut up!" I pushed him away, forcing him off the bed. I turned away from the ass, trying to find the papers Harry and I messed up.

"Some people are just so touchy," he qouted from Grease. It was the same exact line Rizzo said after Sandy heard her singing 'Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee'.

"Fuck off, why don'tcha?"

"Suit yourself. I'll be back, my queen," he dramatically exited. Before the door closed I could hear Zayn ask where his shirt went. I rubbed my temple soothingly, wishing I could have a photographic memory so this would be much easier.

Alright so the judical branch- okay, why is it called that anyway? Why can't we just call it 'the big branch' or something. Wait, back to the subject; It tracks the branch and seperation of powers because indivuals. Wait. Shit. I read that wrong. Studies how the branch allocates scarce resources so when the little townspeople freak the hell out they- Okay. No. Wrong. Again.

The door creaked open and I practically screeched. "Seriously, leave me the fuck alone!" I twisted around aggrivated to no end. Surprise and guilt quickly ran through my veins as I stared at the olive skinned boy. "Oh! Zayn! I'm so, so, so sorry! I thought you were Harry... He hasn't left me alone and I really have been trying to study- and- and I'm sorry! You didn't deserve to be yelled at." Silence filled the space between us, threatening to make everything beyond awkward. When a smile cracked through his straight face, I felt myself smile back at him. He laughed as he bounded over to the bed. 

"Can I help?"

"Yeah, I mean... If you want. I really need help with vocab. I already made flash cards if you want to test me."

Zayn scooted the papers away, making a spot for himself. He smiled sweetly as he accepted the flash cards and shuffled through them. "Are you ready?"

"Yes?"

"I said, are you ready?!" He announced like I was starting a wrestling match and not a pop quiz.

"Yeah!" I played along, earning a bigger smile from him.

"Traditional economy. Go! Go! Go!" Zayn commanded as he finally landed on a card he liked.

"Uhm, economic system that relies on the habit, custom, or ritual to decide questions of production and consuption of goods and services!"

"What is an organization that uses resources to produce a product and then sell it!"

"A firm!"

"A law firm?"

"Any firm!"

"What is self-interest?"

"A personal gain!"

"What is consumer sovereignty?"

"The power of consumers to decide what does or doesn't get produced!"

"Ding- ding- ding! Round 1, Chris: One! Economics: Zero!" Zayn's smile was contagious as he quizzed me. Page after page, helping me with my review and correctly set up a couple pairs of notes for the chapters I had to read.

"Zayn, I love you so much." We had spent the last hour drowning in Economoics before I finally called it a night. Physics, an entire English paper and too much Economics. My brain pounded against my skull as we dove into supply and demand curves. I sorted out the papers in their appropriate binder before setting them off in the corner of the room.

"Anything for you, Christina," he smiled.

"Anything for Selena," we both said at the same time. Our eyes grew wide before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"I love that movie!" Zayn gushed as he stood up and stretched. His plain white cotton shirt hitched up to reveal his caramel colored skin. Talk about model material.

"It's one of my favorites! I thought I was the only one!"

"Of course not! She's such a babe. J-Lo is my girl," he winked before back pedaling to the door, dodging the pillow I tossed at him.

"You pervert!"

"She is! Goodnight Chris," he sang as he exited the room. With a goofy grin on my face, I laid down on the bed. Before I could drift into a peaceful slumber, I heard the door creak open.

"Baby?" A soft coo caused me to sit back up. My heart broke at the sight of Harry giving me puppy dog eyes, holding a bowl of chocolate chip mint icecream. "Can I come in?"

"Yes," I rolled my eyes at his pouted lips. His features brightened immediatley as he closed the door behind himself and pranced over. "Is that for me?" He nodded, curls bouncing everywhere. "Oh Harry, I'm sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have pushed you away because you were just trying to soothe-"

"Shh," he held a finger against my lips. I starred into those piercing emerald eyes of his while he starred into my crystal clear blue irises. "I understand. You're under so much pressure. But baby, you're going to do really great this week. I believe in you," without another word he held a spoonful of icecream to my lips. "Now open wide, babe," he winked as the cold spoon hit my lips.

I grabbed the spoon from him, moaning softly at the taste. He really knew the way to my heart. I practically forgot about him as I wolfed down the icecream, debating to lick the bowl when he pulled it out of my hands. I sighed at him as he loomed closer. "What?" My gaze flickered to his lips which were parted slightly.

"You're messy, Chrissy. You got some right here..." Curly leaned in and kissed the corner of my lips. "And here," he muttered as he moved his lips onto mine. His full lips were so warm compared to mine as our mouths tangled together. When I moved away he sighed and threw the spoon back in its bowl.  "Why can't you just let me spend time with you?"

"I'm stressed-"

"I understand. But do you realize you've been blowing me off for the past couple of days? You barely look up at me, you won't talk to me, and if I dare try to touch you- you avoid any form of contact like its the black plague. I get it, Chrissy. I do. But I just want to be with my girl. Is that too much to ask for?" Frustrated with himself, he ran his hands through his thick hair, tugging softly as the bouncy curls. Harry bit down on his bottom lip, glancing up at me to guage my reaction.

I puffed out my lip in a small pout as his words registered. "Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." The lie tasted sour. We both knew I was trying to push him away without a legitimate reason. 

"Christina," my skin tingled at the sound of his voice. Our eyes connected, neither one of us daring to look away. 

"I'm sorry." I finally broke the silence, reaching over and taking his hand. "I just... I'm so scared, Harry... What if I fail?"

"How? You just studied a good hour and a half with Zayn for Econ, you studied Physics all this morning and last night... Liam helped edit your english paper... What else?"

"Jenny said we'd have a probability quiz tomorrow in math-"

"So, I'll help you study for that then. Besides, maybe it'll help me finally ace something in math. Simon was starting to get onto me about my grades. But I can't help it if I sit next to a beautiful girl."

"Simon?"

"Cowell. He checks in on us once in awhile. Anyways, what do you say? It'll be fun. We could make it a game and use questions from the book. The answers are in the back anyways. What do you say? Please baby, for me?" His crystal eyes finally got to me, breaking down all my barriers.

"Fine! What's the game?" A crooked smile perched itself on his plump lips, twisting devilishly. I immediately regret this decision.

"You'll see." He reaches over and grabs my notebook, textbook, and two pencils. He sets a binder and a piece of notebook paper in my lap, himself doing the same. He sits across from me, folding his long legs under him and starring intently. "Are you ready?"

"What are we doing?" Harry ignores my question as he rifles through the pages, settling on a review page. "Harry?"

"An Amish family wants six children. What is the probability of at least one boy given they have six children?" He starts to scribble down his work, not explaining any further. 

Okay. At least is an automatic note that I should do the compliment, so one minus the probability of none which is-

".984." I stare up at him as he flips to the back of the book and smiles in victory. "Alright. Take off your socks."

"Excuse me?"

"Take. Off. Your. Socks. Do I need to repeat the instructions again?"

Oh... Oh... Oh my god.

"Harry- no-"

"I won that problem fair and square. Take them off or I'll take them off for you." I bit down on my lip to keep from cursing outloud at him and throw my socks across the room. He was so demanding but it oddly was a huge turn on.

"There. Next question." If this was going to be how he played- then he was in for a treat.

"A new drug for insomnia is discovered. It works on 87% of cases. Find the probability the new drug will work for all five patients." Harry smiled before returning to his work.

It was binomial; one of my stronger points. If five choose five is one, multiplied by .87 to the fifth, and .13 to zero, the answer was .498.

".498." I nearly shouted as Harry looked up bewildered. Flipping to the back of the book, my smile grew even larger as I called out the correct answer. "Socks," I mocked. 

First the socks went, than a question later his shirt followed suit. When his pants went with him, I lost focus for a split second only for him to answer first. I bit my lip as I pulled my shirt over my head, my cheeks heating up once I heard him let out of a big breath. We exchanged flickering glances, both of us trying to check each other out without letting the other know.

"If I didn't know better- I'd say you were trying to get me naked," Harry's hand froze at my comment.

"And if I was?" The pause in his voice caused me to blush again as he contined to flip the pages. "Are you ready?"

"Ready." I bit my lip as I looked away from his perfectly scuplted body.

"40% were cattle ranchers, 35% developers and 25% environmentalisits. Only 10% of cattle ranchers were for putting prarie dogs on the endangered protection list. While 95% of environmentalists supported it. Developers were evenly split with 45% support. What is probability of environmentalists given they supported protecting the prarie dogs?" 

My hand shaked as I raced to draw my tree diagram, splitting the groups into sub divisions by supporting or against. Since it's given, the number is on the denom-

".546."

"What the fuck?" I nearly screeched, errupting a howl of laughter from Harry. "Cheater!"

"How? Don't be a sore loser. Off with your bra... Again," his smirked burned in my mind. "Don't know why you ever put it back on in the first place."

"No way!" I covered my chest as I stood up from the bed. 

"Fine. Off with your pants."

"Fine." I huffed as I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off my legs. I tried not to notice how his eyes stayed glued to my legs, racing up and down my waist to my ankles. "Like what to see?" I practically barked out. His tongue poked out of his lips and swipped across the front of them before disappearing again.

"You look good in lace," the roughness in his voice cause shivers to run up my spine. I said nothing as I turned to the next page, pointing at a question for him to read. Harry coughed before focusing back on the task at hand. Either he was about to be naked in front of me or I was about to expose more than I really desired too. "A dog gets between three to seven pups a little. What's the probability the litter of three includes two female given the first pup is male?"

One half times one half is a quarter or an eigth over a half is also a quarter.

".25." The answer in the back proved my answer to be true, a grin spreading on my face.

"So you finally get to see me naked, huh?" He stood off the bed and stretched. I watched as each muscle contracted and relaxed, capturing me in a slight daze. Shaking off his god-like ability to distract me, I looked back at his face. He smirked down at me as he teasingly gripped the sides of his dark grey Calvin Klien briefs. With little tugs, his hips became visible. My eyes went wide in anticipation as they glossed over the deep V shaped muscles, slowly moving down to his-

"What the fuck is this? This isn't studying." Louis and Niall chorused as they peered from the door. I was too distracted to even had noticed it opening. "You two are kinky as fuck," Louis cheered.

"Motherfucking cockblocking-" Harry proceeded to curse as he pulled his boxers back up to their normal place. He picked up his discarded t-shirt and threw it at me, silently telling me to put it on. I complied and basked in the smell of his cologne, thankfully covering myself from the peeping boys. "You two ruin everything, you know that?"

"We knew it had gotten too silent in here," Niall chuckled. "But I guess we came in at the right part. Go ahead and finish the strip tease!"

"Strip tease?!" From far off in the apartment, Zayn's laughter boomed. 

"Great," I moaned as I fell back onto the various scratch papers that we used for work. 

"Fuck off!" Harry frowned and shooed them off.

"Goodnight! Sleep tight!" Louis sang while Niall stuck his tongue out before Harry forcefully shut the door and locked it.

"Goddamnit," he sighed. Wordlessly, he collected our work and set it on the ground, pushing back the covers, picking me up and laying me back down. "I was so close but... Damnit," he kept whispering. "Maybe one day when we're on our own we don't have to worry about two bone heads coming in the middle and-"

"I like the sound of that." I cut him off with a swift kiss, snuggling up to him and washing away his frustration.

"You drive me crazy, Chrissy," he mumbled against my lips as he pulled me across his warm body. "And I don't want you going anywhere."

"I'll stay right here as long as you want me," I whispered. "Thanks for helping me study."

"Thanks for actually taking your clothes off," he cheekishly grinned. I gasped as his large hands grasped my hips, holding me captive while I tried to fight him off. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding... Thanks for letting me help." I yawned as I gave in to him, settling in his embrace. "Maybe you should get some sleep... You're gonna do perfect tomorrow."

"Will you sing to me again?"

"Of course," he cooed as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. Harry began to sing 'Marry Me' by Train, the memories helped relax me. I listened as the familiar words vibrated in his throat against my cheek, floating around me and sending me off into a state of slumber. 

He was marvelous and he was all mine.

--------------

A/N

Happy late 4th of July! Go AMERICA. Where ya don't know if it was fireworks or gunshots ya heard! Hahah hope y'all enjoyed it and please comment! If you leave me comments on what you enjoyed it'll help me to write more ;) Love you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 226 34
Melanie Reed has always had a rough time. After a terrible high school experience, she began to build up her wall. She never let anyone in, because w...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...
108K 3.4K 27
Christina Greenwell's entire world had turned upside down the day five certain boys walked into her life. Her life spun yet again the day they walked...