Living Like A Lion-The Circus

By Irisivypetal

Part 3-Living Like A Lion James still has to be changed back; but now that the zoo is closed, will that ever... More

Chapter 1-The New Guy
Chapter 2-Scaring Simba, I Think Not
Chapter 4-Annie With Big Cats? No Good
Chapter 5-My Little Cub For Sure
Chapter 6-Truth Comes Out
Chapter 7-Punishment
Chapter 8-Just Pretend, Don't Speak
Chapter 9-Freaking Out Annie
Chapter 10-Speak!
Chapter 11-Tests and I'm Sorry
Chapter 12-I Do the Show, She Saw
Chapter 13-Lions Are Scared of Their Wives
Chapter 14-Karen's Real Self
Chapter 15-Family Reunion
Chapter 16-Louis and Stripes Pair Up
Chapter 17-Last Requests? You...
Chapter 18-New Circus Doctor
Chapter 19-The Circus Moving? Where?
Chapter 2-Hanging With Big Cats
Chapter 21-Improvements Made
Chapter 22-Blond Almost White
Chapter 23-Search the Circus
Chapter 24-Name and Age Please
Chapter 25-James Crusher
Chapter 26-It's Not Funny With No Voice
Chapter 27-What About Me?
Chapter 28-Are You Sure?
Chapter 29-My Mom? The Teacher?
Chapter 30-Helpless!
Chapter 31-What's a Cast?
Chapter 32-Change Me Back
Chapter 33-Time to Go Home
Chapter 34-Like It? No. Love It? Yes
Chapter 35-Something Good, Something Bad
Chapter 36-Do the Show
Chapter 37-Who Is This?
Chapter 38-I Love Her
Chapter 39-Want to be Lion...Forever
Chapter 40-Remembers Now
Chapter 41-Teach Me to Understand
Chapter 42-More Than One Question Needed
Chapter 43-Fancy and Formal For Sure
Author's Note

Chapter 3-Learning Then Performing

52 3 0
By Irisivypetal

3.Learning Then Performing

I woke to find meat in the corner of my cage; so I quickly ate it before I heard Killing Karen chuckle, “Good morning, sleepy-head. Today, you are going to learn the main routine.”

“Oh, sounds fun,” I gloomily replied as I laid back down.

Louis soon let all of us big cats out and we walked into the huge circle cage. In the huge circle cage sat ten platforms. Mighty Mike, Terrible Tim, Sensational Stripes, and Killing Karen each got on theirs; then Louis walked over to another and commanded, “Scaring Simba up!” I jumped onto it and he grabbed a hoop. “Jump!” he commanded as he held it in front of Killing Karen; then he repeated it with the others until he reached me. I jumped through and landed on the platform across from mine. After I had jumped, he lit the hoop on fire and they all jumped through it; then it was my turn. I warily sniffed it before preparing. I closed my eyes as I soared through the hoop, safe from the flames; then the other big cats hopped off their platforms and lined up at the edge of the cage. I jumped down quickly and dashed to their side. Louis set up a plank with tons of poles on two platforms; then he had us weave through the poles. We did several more tricks before Louis let us back into our individual cages, where he fed us before leaving us alone.

He soon returned wearing a loin cloth and iron bands on his arms and legs. He released us into a large moving cage, splitting us into lions on one side and tigers on the other. The cage was pulled by four black stallions, which pulled us around the tent; so the crowd could clap and cheer for us.

Curtains came down over the huge circle cage and our moving cage; so we quickly traveled from one to the other. There we waited on our platforms as we listened to the crowd cheer and roar.

After we had waited hours, the curtains finally rose and Louis walked into the ring. We performed our show quickly and smoothly before the curtains fell again. We were moved back the moving cage before being taken to our individual cages, but Killing Karen was taken back. She returned as we heard the final applause. Louis brought of lots of food before all the other big cats fell asleep, but I stay up watching Killing Karen closely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 5
James Kingman was arrested. But he got out. Now no one is really feeling safe with Nikolas going out anymore. Will James destroy Nikolas's family o...
14.7K 485 15
Joey is being abused from his mom, no one knows but it still effects him. Will he ever have enough courage to tell anyone? Even his friend Daniel? Sp...
18.8K 1.2K 22
Waking up in a place she doesn't know. Remembering vague details about she got there. Lastly there is the fact she is being held in the cabin by a m...
8K 159 17
When the famous 'Queen Moon', a Mafia world, and 5 brothers collide. What will happen? Morana Solace has been jumping from 1 foster family to another...