Alsina's Boys

De intellectual212

Two brother's navigate life, love and the annoyance of brotherhood, and realize that the most important thing... Mais

Stopping My Shine
Favorite Son
Career Goals
My Babies Will Live
Mama's Big Baby
Find It's Way Back
Mama Please
Back To Business
Give my kids back
Mother's Love
New Bish
Dont F This Up
Back To Family
Vintage Vagina
All Smiles
Can't Get Over It
Alsina Men
Trash
Father to Son
You're to Blame
Different Wants
The Cycle
Aunt Stac's Demand
What I Imagined
Beginning Of The End
Moon Strikes Three
Easy Decisions
Power of the Bones
Will Not Change
Trunk Party Time Pt 1
Trunk Party Part 2
Trunk Party 3
Submitting My Resume
Grown Man Swag
Miri
Trainwreck
Kang of DC
These Fools Part 1
Crushing
House Guest
Out of My Reach
Good Kid
Mystery Man
Not today devil
Dont Mess Up
Clap For Black Love
Its Over
Decisions
No Crying Over Boys
I Am So Disgusted
Big Mess
It's My Birthday Part 1
Its My Birthday Part 2
Protecting My Seeds
Hypocrite
Hell Breaking Loose
Nightmares
Hood Bird
Who Can Be Against Us
Food of my Ancestors
Thanksgiving Woes
Won't Last Long
Responsibility
Good Luck
Unwanted Visitor
Figuring It Out Together
Lemonade
No Interruptions
Whose Your Favorite Character
Rockstar
For Those Who Need A Refresher on Sevyn
Pest
Preparing For First Dates
First Date
Kiss His Life Goodbye
Where Were You
Rape, Black Girls and "Good Brothers"
Where Are You From
Praying Man
Trust The Process
Don't Sleep On APA
Pancake Booty
Welcome to Dating An Alsina
See You In Court
Indoor Picnics
Hairdos and Dinners
Pray For A Girl
Have To Go
Justice For Callie
Fresh Wounds
Please Comment If You Can
Love It Out Of You
Neglected Husbands
Author's Note: love finds its way back
Tear His Ass Up
No Weapon

Making It Official

10.1K 833 314
De intellectual212

Auggie POV-

"What I got to do for you to trust me again baby?" I asked Ra as I ate my breakfast  in bed, watching her change before she had to wake up Na for school. She had just got out the shower.

"I just want you to do right. I'm not trying to share you with every hoe in America. If you say I'm yours, then act like it." She said taking off her towel and putting on her bra and panties.

"And I'm doing that and going to continue to do that. I'm not loosing you and Na-Na again." I ate a piece of my bacon.

"And I want you to be honest with me. If you feeling some type of way about us. Don't go to other bitches. I know I'm hard to deal with and I know, when Na was sick I was mean and stuff and taking a lot of shit out on you. So we was fighting all the time but keep hoes out of our business."

"I hear you. But what can I do to ease your mind? You want me to call you before and after class."

She stale faced me. "No. I just want you to do right by me. If you love me as much as you say you do. If you care for me as much as you say you do. You wouldn't do anything to hurt me anymore even if you are mad."

"I agree." I said eating some grits. "Speaking of doing right, I know what I want for my birthday."

"What?" She said putting on her jeans.

"To legally adopt Na."  I looked at her.

She stopped. Then proceeded to put on her top without saying anything.

"I am her dad, I should be recognized as that legally. Give her my last name. Which you will have in a couple of years."

She was still silent finishing getting ready.

"You gon respond or act like you don't hear me."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"What?" I looked confused. "Why not?"

"Legally adopting her is not something you can change."

"And why would I want to change it?"'

"I love you August, you don't have to do that to show me."

"I'm not doing it for you. Im doing it for Shantel. I want her in my life permanently and I want her to have the Alsina name."

She didn't say anything.

"You really don't love me as much as you say you do, do you?"

"What are you talking about August?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you want me to be recognized as Shantel father?"

She didn't respond. She just kept folding her clothes.

"And when she call me dad, you never even give a reaction of joy or reaffirm it."

She didn't respond.

"So you not gon answer me?"

Na walked in.

"Let's get ready to wash up baby." Ra told her.

"Auggie taking me to school?" She got on the bed with me. I kissed her forehead.

"No. I am."

"Aww man." She whined.

"Aw man. You only wanna go with Auggie cause you know he gon baby you and bring you home if you cry." Rahiel repeated. "Let's go wash up." She reluctantly got off the bed upset.

"You wrong Ra." I said in disbelief and anger.

She walked out with Shantel. I could not believe my ears. I had practically been In Shantel's life since she was 3. She was five now. I treated her like my own. Did everything I could possibly do. I would give my life for her and you deny me that right? What young nigga my age is actively volunteering to be a child's dad that isn't mine. Hell most of these niggas leave they lady at the first sight of a pregnancy test and Ra do that to me?

I felt my eyes tearing up. Whatever man. I'm not going to even try no more.

I got up, got my shit and was out.

Callie POV-

"It's open." I heard the male voice on the other side.

I slowly pushed the door open to reveal Prof. Jordan typing away at his computer.

"Wow out of the two years I've been at Howard, no one has ever came to my office hours without me making it mandatory." He laughed.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Really. They're probably scared of me."

"Oh yeah. You are tough. If I didn't talk to you before hand, I'd think you were scary too." I laughed.

"You don't have to stand." He pointed to a chair in front of his desk.

"Oh. Sorry." I sat down.

His phone rang and he looked at his phone. "Can you excuse me one moment while I take this call?"

"Sure."

He stepped out to take the call. Miri texted me to ask me where I was. I told him don't worry about it and I would meet him at our history class.

Miri: girl I'm your daddy. You tell me your whereabouts before I whoop that ass.

Me: goodbye idiot.

I rolled my eyes and put up my phone. He was so annoying. And Being around him 24/7 was starting to work my nerve. 🙄

I noticed something on Professor Jordan's desk that caught my eye. Omg my heart fluttered. 😍😍😍😩

I reached for and picked it up.

"Sorry about that." He came back.

I accidentally dropped it.

"Sorry I just never see people into this type of stuff." I picked it up and handed it to him.

"It's fine." He chuckled sitting down.

"That a Jade stone?" I asked.

"It is."

"Jade brings success right?" I asked.

"And some believe love." He handed it to me.

"No I don't want it I just..."

"I have an entire collection. More stones than I can count. I won't miss it." He continued to hold it out to me.

I reluctantly took it. "I have a necklace with the..."

"Let me guess sunstone."
He cut me off.

"Yes!" I smiled brightly. "How did you know?"

"Sunstone is known for its powerful connection to the light and the power of the sun. It brings light to all situations and is said to give you the power to "shine," promoting a sunny and positive attitude. Your smile kinda gives it away." He smiled at me,
Pointing to my mouth.

I blushed and giggled.

"That's not a bad thing. We need more sunshine. Less clouds." He looked through a stack of papers. "I take it you're here about the internship?"

"Yes. I'm on the pre-dentistry  track, but I feel it would be great experience. Working on Capitol Hill would be cool."

"indeed it is." He handed me a binder.

"What's this for?"

"Everything you need to know about the organization I work for and what we stand for. Come with an argument prepared for next Monday evening. We have our first talk with two Congressman." He said flipping through some  papers.

"Wait, don't you need my app?" I didn't expect to actually get it, at least till later on. Their might be other students interested.

"Do you want it?" He looked at me.

"I mean yeah. But..."

"Then you coming today was your app. And you being prepared for class like you were the other day  is all I need to know that you are more than capable of handling it."

"I have to memorize this whole binder full of stuff?"

"Yup."

I looked at the gigantic binder.

"And if you have questions here's my card to call me." He handed me his business card. "My actually office line is on there and my cell. Only call my cell if absolutely necessary. I'll send an email with the address and the dress code."

"Oh wow. Thanks." I smiled brightly. "Wasn't expecting to get it so soon."

"Luck is when opportunity meets preparation. It pays to stay prepared. Remember that throughout your college career."

"I will."

His phone began to ring again.

"See you next week." I said.

He nodded his head and picked up the call.

Miri POV-
Unknown Number: what time you get out of class

Me: who dis?

Unknown Number: Morgan

Me: I don't know who that is. You the one I was with yesterday or the day before that. I mess with so many of y'all I don't know. 🤔

Unknown Number: stop playing. What time you get out?

Me: why you gon be waiting 4 me naked. 🙌🏿

Unknown Number: no I'm sick of staying cooped up in this crib.

Me: this my last class. It get out in about 30 mins. What you wanna do?

Unknown Number: I don't know.

Me: aight. I'll hit you up after class.

Unknown Number: 😎

-----

Somebody said they didn't know Nutty was real till they saw Cordell snap. 😂😂

Yeah he's real. That's his cousin. He's lived with them forever. I remembered him from
The snoop fatherhood show.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

LessonS. De Fun

Ficção Geral

47.2K 2.1K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.
22K 874 57
It's a regular, but not so regular love story.
Little Drummer Boy De Greg

Ficção Adolescente

830 42 15
It's amazing how one little choice can change a life. Not just for you, but for everyone around you. I knew that our family welcoming in a foster chi...
306 78 110
It's the continuation of life is a hard journey.