The Player's Happy Ever After

By debrock16

Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Wome... More

Chapter 1 - They Meet
Chapter 2 - Waking Up
Chapter 3 - Semester 2 begins
Chapter 4 - Unrequited love
Chapter 5 - The Call
Chapter 6 - Uncomplicating the complicated
Chapter 7 - The Date
Chapter 8 - What the?
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - TGIF
Chapter 11 - La Familia
Chapter 12 - The 21st
Ed alert
Chapter 13 - The Sister
Chapter 14 - The Day After
Chapter 15 - The Mother
Chapter 16 - Why?
Chapter 17 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Christmas Part 1
Chapter 19 - Christmas Part 2
Chapter 20 - Boxing Day
Chapter 21 - New Years Eve
Chapter 22 - The Chase
Chapter 23 - T is back
Chapter 24 - The Pub
Chapter 25 - The Flower Boy
Chapter 26 - Australia Day
Chapter 27 - The Beach
Chapter 28 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 29 - The Hen's Party
Chapter 30 - Seriously
Chapter 31 - The Wedding
Chapter 32 - Yes, that is my Girlfriend
Chapter 33 - Corbin, the enigma
Chapter 34 - Uni begins for 2016
Chapter 35 - T's Birthday
Chapter 36 - And the cracks begin to show
Chapter 37 - Easter break
Chapter 38 - The Photo Shoot
Chapter 39 - Career Choices
Chapter 40 - The Decision
Chapter 41 - The Fashion Assessment
Chapter 42 - Our last night together
Chapter 43 - Going, going, gone!
Chapter 44 - Nothingness
Chapter 46 - Ethan what?
New Book Alert - Security Calls
Chapter 47 - Planning an us
New Book Alert - The Pizza Delivery Guy
Epilogue
A/N - New Book Alert: Who's In?

Chapter 45 - I was home

2.7K 87 2
By debrock16

We're so close to 2k views so I've been updating more regularly. Please like, comment and add to your reading list so I know you're enjoying the book. It keeps me motivated knowing you're out there.

I have so many more chapters left in my head for Lauren and Ethan but this actual book will probably end soon. Just not sure whether to continue their story in another book or just finish it all off in one book and let the epilogue do its thing explaining what happens down the track. Please let me know what you prefer.

Thanks for all your support.

R Debs xox

Lauren's POV

The next few weeks went by like a blur. We'd been all over Europe and my parents were finally here with me in Paris. They'd also decided to do a cruise and go back to Cyprus for a week making the most of their time on this side of the world. This was the 2nd time we'd now gone to Paris. It was truly an amazing City.

It was nice having my Parents here with me. Mum was star struck during the Paris shows. Beyonce and Jay Z were actually in the crowd two rows in front of them. There were so many celebs not to mention the cream of the crop in the fashion and modelling industry. It was insane.

Chanel and I were getting on so well. Her finance who was a famous comedian was also meeting up with her in New York. We agreed to go on a double date. She organised tickets for us to go see one of his shows, then we were going out to a club afterwards.

I communicated with Ethan every day we generally text during late nights, called during my short days and skyped on weekends. His court case was in 2 days then he was leaving for New York. We were departing Paris for the last time in about 48 hours. Mum and Dad were going to start their cruise tomorrow.

I missed all my friends but especially T. I got random text messages mostly when I was asleep. I loved seeing their message light up the screen. Mark text me how much fun they had with Ethan last Friday night. Elliot text that Ethan was so hot when he ate steak. T told me my fight with that model went viral and she was proud of me. I got little messages like those all the time, it just made my day.

*****************************
I woke up this morning excited. We were leaving for New York today. In less than 15 hours Ethan would be in my arms. Ethan text me late last night about the court case. It got thrown out of court. He didn't have to pay back the debt and the judge agreed the club acted without integrity and provided him alcohol in so encouraging him to gamble. They did say that Ethan acted irrational but was under duress and he should never of been allowed to place such high risk bets, but the clubs intention was for him to win never to lose and drive up their profits from his gambling. The club argued in their defence that they thought he'd keep gambling until all debt was recovered but Ethan's lawyer protested that the lose was so great it spooked even a drunken man to stop. It was such a relief for him to have won. He sounded so much clearer, lighter and happier.

Chanel and I grabbed breakfast then brought our luggage down into the lobby for checkout. Helen had organised a bus for her models which consisted of about 20 of us. We all piled into the bus and were on our way to the airport. Sean was still a little flirty but he managed to hook up with some of the other models which meant I was in the clear and he was now more relaxed around me.

We got to the airport then checked in, the countdown was on within 2 hours we were taking off for New York. I couldn't wait for 930pm tonight when Ethan would land. He was getting a cab straight from the airport and heading for me. Tonight was a party night but Helen said I could leave as soon as Ethan arrived. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day with the show so Ethan could sleep in then come by and watch the show then we'd head out for dinner and then to the afterparty.

Chanel and I chatted the entire trip and it went by so quickly. We arrived at the hotel it was amazing. New York was amazing! I'd never seen anything so crazy in all my life. The buzz, the feel, the pace, it was so fast. I instantly fell in love.

We all got settled into our rooms then Helen organised a lunch gathering in the restaurant. She'd explained that tonight's party was really important with loads of designers who required new models for their new collections. I thought Paris would have played more of a significant role in the world of fashion but it appeared that New York was now the dominant force in fashion. Around 4pm we went back to our rooms to prepare for tonight's party.

I heard a knock at my door and answered it. Helen was standing in front of me with the biggest grin.

"You made quite the big impression over the last few weeks. 17 designers have been in contact with me all bidding for you right now. Lauren you've made it!"

"What?" I was honestly stunned.

Helen sensed my shock so she started again. "Lets sit". We strolled over to the small dining table situated inside the room.

"Do you want a tea or coffee?" I always offered guests a drink and thought to do the same now.

Helen's head went back as she laughed. "You'd be the only person on this planet who'd be offering me a tea or coffee at this moment. This is why they want you. Your nativity, beauty, peacefulness, humbleness it transcends into your photo's. You bewitch the crowds as you float down the catwalk.  We've hardly given you ideas or suggestions because the rawness you bring in is alluring and captivating". Helen paused looking for a reaction. I stayed wide eyed not quite believing what she was saying.

"Lauren, you're going to have to make a few decisions over the next few weeks. I know Ethan's arriving today I put a reminder in my phone. I just wanted to bring you the news. More designers will approach me after New York so no decisions need to be made as to who you will go with but we need to consider whether this is going to be your career". 

I just sat, taking it all in looking at Helen. She stood up. "I want you to wear Elliot's black pants suit tonight. You did bring it?"

"Yes. I have it out already. Ethan's bringing the black dress with the pieces cut out as well".

"Perfect, wear that to the ball on Saturday night. By the end of this 2.5 month stint, you will clearly need to make some really big decisions. See you tonight 6pm sharp in the bar area then we'll head over to the club". She smiled then walked out.

I started getting ready, my mind was scattered. I was just about to straighten my hair when there was another knock on my knock. This time it was Chanel.

"Oh my lord, you look fricken hot. Is that another one of Elliot's designs?" Chanel was walking around me with the biggest grin on her face.

I chuckled and nodded. "Sure is, what colour do you want?"

"Blue and purple oh and green". We laughed.

We had another 30 minutes before we were supposed to meet up with our group. "Lets skye Elliot while I do my hair. It's about 9am there he'll be up".

I got my computer ready and turned on the straightener. Us gals were constantly multi tasking.

"Hey Elliot!".

"Lauren Baby how's my gal? I'm missing you like crazy. I love your outfit". Elliot winked, he was so excited. "OMG is that, um, Chanel Iman. Arrggghh!!!"

Chanel and I started to laugh. "Elliot, Chanel wants to ask you something".

"Elliot, I have been admiring Lauren's clothing and I'd love to put in an order".

"O M G". Elliot was silenced.

"I would like the white lace dress in canary yellow and the black jump suit in emerald green, cobalt blue and deep purple".

"Now Ethan's bringing my best design for Lauren to wear to the ball. Please let me know if you want it because I expect you just may. Email me your measurements and I can have them done by Ethan's next visit. Will you also be going to Tokyo?"

"Yes, and wow that would be awesome. You're really talented Elliot and I can't wait to own your designs. I bet next year you maybe coming with us as a designer. Helen has mentioned you many times already and I can see why".

"Well thank you and that would be amazing".

I finished my make up and hair whilst they chatted about prices and designers. It was 5 minutes until we were supposed to meet everyone downstairs so we said our goodbyes to Elliot who was so happy and headed down. Upon arrival most of the girls squealed at my outfit. I told them to email Elliot with their details and he would discuss colours and prices. Once everyone arrived we all piled into the bus. With peak traffic on our heels it took just over an hour to move about 10 kms. That was frustrating!

The party was amazing there were so many designers, models and celebrities everywhere. I got so many comments about my outfit. I gave all of Elliot's cards out to those who enquired. Luckily Ethan was bringing more cards with him. The thought of him made my heart beat so fast and put a giant smile on my face. It was close to 9pm now. The party was in full swing. We were just coming off the dance floor when Chanel locked eyes Lottie. She ran over to him and they passionately kissed. I looked away felling envious that I wasn't able to hold and kiss Ethan yet. My phone buzzed, it was Ethan.

Arrived safely just got a cab be there as soon as I can, can't wait to hold you - Ethan

Hurry Babe I miss you so, so much 😘 - L

Soon 💏 - Ethan

Helen approached me with a designer.

"Lauren, this is Joseph Lutwig. He runs the designing devision of Prada".

He held his hand out to me. I confidentially shook it. "So nice to meet you Joseph".

"I have heard many things about you Lauren. You are the talk of the Summer Fashion shows in Europe and I can see why. We will be interested in working with you in the future. As you know Prada requires a specific type and look, you would be a wonderful edition into our family".

"Thank you. I look forward to hearing about your offer in the future".

"Good. I suspect we'll all be seeing more of you?" He tilted his head down as his eyes intensely gazed into mine.

"Most definitely". I smiled.

Helen and Joseph walked away. I was getting exciting knowing Ethan would arrive soon. I walked into the foyer to wait for him. I received a text.

Just pulled up now - Ethan

I ran outside and he opened the door and as he got out I jumped into his arms. We kissed for so long the cab driver was laughing so hard yelling out, "how about I drive you back to your hotel right now Ethan".

We broke off the kiss laughing. Despite the long journey he looked so good. Wearing his sweat pants, converse, a hoodie with amazing stubble on his beautiful sexy face.

"Let's go". I squealed. We both jumped back into the cab hardly taking our lips off each other mouths. Our hands were all over each others bodies. This was the moment I had been looking forward to for so many weeks and it was here right now. I missed Ethan so damn much it hurt and despite the fact that he was right here in front of me it clearly just wasn't enough, I needed all of him right now.

     **************************************
Ethan's POV

By the time I got to the venue where Lauren was Eddie the cab driver and I had gone through our story. He was a really funny guy and our conversation had relaxed me making me less anxious and I stopped looking at my watch.

I was getting out of the cab facing Eddie as he asked me whether the stunner running towards the cab was Lauren. I looked up and my Baby was jumping into my arms. We locked lips and that was it. I was finally home. My arms wrapped around her body.

We kissed the entire way back to the hotel only breaking when Eddie had to be paid. He gave me his card so if I needed a cab anytime to call him. We got my stuff out of the boot and literally ran up to our room. Once the door opened the luggage was thrown onto the floor and Lauren jumped into my arms wrapping her sexy legs around my waist. I was fucking so hard my dick was pounding and pulsing. She jumped down and undressed. I took all my clothes off then she grabbed my hand and led my into the shower. I internally laughed. I probably smelt bad after travelling for so long but we always enjoyed our water play together.

She whispered softly and apologetically that she was on her period. It all made sense now so thank god it purely wasn't because I stunk but I'm pretty sure that was also a contributor. The water was steaming and we climbed in. Our lips were stuck together whilst our tongues roamed, I just needed to feel her inside me so I could cum. After 4 weeks without sex I wondered if that deemed me a born again Christian. God knows I needed release if I didn't find it soon I'd surely get blue balls.

She gripped my penis and got onto her knees. She masterfully took me inside her mouth and slid her hand up and down my shaft. My head bent backwards as I loudly groaned. She was so selfless she wanted to reward me for being here. I was in heaven and she brought me to the loudest orgasm I'd ever had. Once done I grabbed her off the floor and kissed her thoroughly. She tasted salty but I could still her taste her sweetness. Now it was her turn. I grabbed her arse as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed her onto the wall and I pumped her hard until she couldn't take it anymore. I was sucking on her delectable breasts when we both came together. She then collapsed into my body. We continued having our shower as she cleaned me. We stayed inside the shower for another 20 minutes. When we got out it was after 11 and I was knackered. Lauren had to be downstairs by 6am for the New York show. It started at 2pm so the deal was that I'd sleep in which I was grateful for then I'd go see the show.

We got into bed and I snuggled her body so tightly into mine. Within a few minutes we were blissfully asleep. I was home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
1.3M 23.9K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
660K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...