That One Kiss (#4 FFAW) | ✓

By cheryl-is-not-here

#4 in Falling For A Womaniser Series *** On the night of her sixteenth birthday, Katerina Kolosov made the mi... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Things You Should Know
Synopsis
Chapter 1-The Origins
Chapter 2-The Dinner Party
Chapter 3-The Alcohol Issue
Chapter 4-The Supervisor
Chapter 5-The Party
Chapter 6-The Night
Chapter 7-The Three Rules
Chapter 8-The Disagreement
Chapter 9-The Failed Scheme
Chapter 10-The Supposed Date
Chapter 11-The First Date
Chapter 12-The Interrogation
Chapter 13-The Part With The Parents
Chapter 14-The Best Friend
Chapter 15-The Gathering
Chapter 17-The Sleepover
Chapter 18-The Sausage Cucumber Salad
Chapter 19-The Lunch Date
Chapter 20-The Dinner
Chapter 21-The Talk
Chapter 22-The Three Words
Chapter 23-The Shock
Chapter 24-The Counselling Session
Chapter 25- The Attempt
Chapter 26-The Making Up
Epilogue
Author's Note & FAQ

Chapter 16-The Club

71.6K 2.8K 404
By cheryl-is-not-here

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16-The Club

Katerina Kolosov's POV

"Come on. I'm serious." I said sultrily as I hooked my arms around Raphael.

"I'm serious too." He glared at me and his hands tightened around my waist. "Don't worry. The girls and I would be fine. You know that I had self-defence classes and I always carry a pocketknife around with me." I coaxed.

The same frown was still stuck onto his face as he looked at me. "No. There will be boys around you. If you're going, I'm going."

I rolled my eyes at that and I moved away from him and slumped onto my chair. It was tonight that Lexi and Savannah and I would be having a girls day out ever since Savannah came back from England.

And this outing among us would be the first in three years and there was no way that I was letting anyone ruin it. Lexi was still miserable due to the fact that Trevor had a girlfriend while Savannah and I just wanted to go out and have fun.

"That's stupid! You're a boy." I pointed out and Raphael shrugged. "Yes, but I'm your boyfriend."

I scoffed and turned away from him. "Double standards much?" I sifted through my wardrobe, not caring about Raphael's response as I looked through what I wanted to wear for tonight.

Even though it has been a week since that gathering, Lexi was still feeling pretty hurt about Trevor's girlfriend and that made me all the more determined for her to forget about it. Well at least for one day.

"-you're not listening to me are you?" He questioned a little annoyed and I continued ignoring him. A dress? Yes. Is it black? Yes again.

"Katerina, don't be childish by ignoring me." He started and I straightened indignantly. "Excuse me?" I flared up and spun around to face him.

"Who exactly is being childish right now? I just want to spend some time with my best friends but I can't because you don't want me to go because there are other men around. Does that mean you're not going to let me go shopping because the cashier is a male as well?" I demanded irritatedly. 

Like I said, I was impulsive and easily angered. And right now, Raphael was pissing me off. Did he not trust me or something? It wasn't fair. Why did boys get to do whatever they want and expected their girlfriends not to mind. But when we want to go out, suddenly, our boyfriends say no unless they come alone. Double standards much?

I crossed my arms and glared at him. In response, Raphael sighed and pulled me into his arms. "I did not mean that and you know it." His blue eyes flashed and I stared at my fingernails. "Well are you sure? Because it sounded exactly like that." I questioned sarcastically.

"Katerina-" He started but I cut him off. Apparently, trying to convince him was pointless and I knew I needed a new tactic. Something like female persuasion. I smirked to myself inwardly and pressed myself against him.

"What exactly is the problem?" I murmured lowly in his ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing us closer to each other until our faces were just centimetres apart.

Raphael's blue eyes narrowed at me and I suspected that he knew what I was up to. However, his eyes glanced at my lips for the barest of seconds and I knew I had him.

"There's no harm in letting me go you know. Savannah will be there. So is Lexi, I won't be alone." I purred seductively in his ear before planting soft kisses on his jaw, slowly inching towards his mouth.

Raphael remained silent, his blue eyes were fixed on my mouth and I had to fight so hard not to let the grin on my face appear. "If I ever need you, I'll call you alright?"

I spoke softly, making sure my lips were touching the corner of his lips, close enough to kiss him but not making the move.

Raphael tried to move his face to kiss me directly but I stopped his head from moving. "So? Would you let me go?" I questioned as I peered up at him through my eyelashes. He groaned and nodded and I finally let him kiss me.

His mouth moved against mine eagerly and his hands gripped my ass before lifting me up so that my legs would wrap around his hips. Seeing that I was wearing shorts, Raphael ground himself against me, making me release a low moan of pleasure.

Need swirled throughout me and I gripped onto his hair and kissed him back as eagerly as he was kissing me. This particular kiss was rough and I loved it. His fingers gripped my ass and moved over to my bare thighs and the sensation caused by that made me groan.

His hands were a little rough and calloused causing sparks of want fire up throughout me. Longing started and I began grinding myself against his hardness.

Raphael let out a groan and his hands gripped my waist and lowered me onto the bed. Our lips never broke apart and my fingers skimmed the hem of his shirt before trying to tug it off his body so that I could ogle his muscular chest.

Our lips broke apart for a moment as I tugged his shirt off. Dropping it onto the floor beside my bed, I pressed my lips on his once again as he got on top of me on my bed.

I was pretty thankful that none my siblings or parents were home. Mom had gone to the mall, dad had gone to the office, Charlie was at a friend's house while Sebastian was off playing football with his friends.

One of Raphael's hands skimmed the side of my bare legs and the other was tangled in my hair. Kissing Raphael was like an addiction and the cure. His cologne filled my senses, driving me insane as our lips moved against each other lustfully.

My hands roamed his broad chest and I pulled him down on me so that my chest was pressing against his. His mouth moved away from my lips and began travelling down the side of my neck, and I was pretty sure he was leaving love bites but I didn't care.

The sensation of him sucking and nibbling the sensitive skin on my neck was too pleasurable for me to make him stop (even though I knew that I would get mad at him later on for leaving them).

I parted my legs and he pressed against me directly, my shorts and his jeans were the only material separating us from becoming one. Right there and then, I wished that those materials were gone as need overtook common sense.

Raphael and I had never really talked about sleeping together. Sure, I fantasised about it and I knew he wanted me. (the bulge in his pants was always a dead giveaway) but we never discussed it.

Were we going to do it now?

His hands gripped my waist as he ground himself against me and the feeling of that along with him kissing my neck made me arch my back from the overwhelming pleasure. Desperateness clawed at me and I wanted nothing more than to get rid of the clothes separating our bodies.

Raphael groaned as I gripped on to his bare back, my fingernails sinking into his skin slightly, leaving a sharp sting. For a brief moment, I thought that he didn't like it but the movements of his hips and his moans did tell me that he liked what I was doing.

The sound of someone's mobile phone rang and I ignored it, wanting more of the pleasure and the sensations that Raphael was giving me. But of course, Raphael groaned in annoyance and pulled himself away from me.

I frowned in protest as he grabbed my phone from the bedside table and handed it to me. Pouting at him, I took it and answered. "Hello?"

I got off the bed and ran my fingers through my tangled curls with my free hand as Raphael tugged his shirt back on. Savannah's voice started and she asked. "What are you wearing? I'm deciding to wear a skirt and a halter top."

I frowned and got off the bed, very aware of Raphael's gaze stuck on me. Studying him as I made my way to my wardrobe, his lips were wet and swollen while his pretty blue eyes were dark from lust. Picking up the black dress I had chosen earlier, "Maybe a dress." I answered.

Raphael frowned and narrowed his eyes before shaking his head. "Wear jeans."

My eyes widened and a triumphant grin crossed my face and I quickly answered. "No, I think I'm wearing jeans."

Savannah acknowledged me before hanging up and I tossed my phone on the bed and turned to Raphael. "You're really letting me go? Not that you can even stop me..." I trailed off with a smile on my face. 

"Yes, you're an adult. But make sure you call me if you need anything."

I grinned and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips before starting to rummage through my closet that would match my jeans.

***

"Isn't this fun?" Savannah yelled over the loud music as we barged through the crowd of sweaty dancing bodies. Looking down at Lexi, I noticed her looking around a little uncomfortably.

Lexi was someone that didn't like crowds and too much noise but today was all about letting loose and forgetting about Trevor and his girlfriend for just one night.

"Hey! We're here to relax and have fun. Forget about Trevor. Also, I gave you a can of pepper spray. My mom swore its effective as hell." I shrugged and grinned.

Lexi cracked a smile and we spotted an empty table and made our way towards it.

"I'm going to get some drinks!" Savannah yelled and disappeared among the crowds. Lexi tucked a stray curl behind her ear as she shifted uncomfortably. "Stop worrying about how you look! I told you, you look amazing!"

Lexi nodded, "I know. This isn't exactly my scene." I offered her a smile. "I know, that's why we're here. You're starting to move on from Trevor and that's something new."

Lexi bit her lower lip and nodded. "Alright, I'll try to have some fun."

"Great!" I exclaimed and scowled when a guy turned towards us. "Do you beautiful ladies need company?" He slurred and I dug into my bag and took my pocketknife out.

"Get lost before I use this to carve your face." I threatened and the guy raised his palms up in a surrender gesture and ambled off.

"Oh Kat!" Lexi laughed while shaking her head disapprovingly.

"What?" I asked defensively before grinning as Savannah brought the drinks. "Thank you." I grabbed one and sipped at it, liking the fruity taste along with the sting of the strong liquor.

"This is good." I complimented and Savannah waved her hand dismissively.

"Whatever, let's go dance!" She called and dragged Lexi and I to the dance floor. I could tell Savannah was a little drunk but she could handle herself. And I knew that Lexi was going to let loose sooner or later. Thus, I was going to be the responsible one tonight. Not much drinking for then. I sighed and Lexi frowned.

"I'm surprised my brother isn't here yet!" She teased and I rolled my eyes with a smug grin on my face. "He wanted to come but I persuaded him." I finished with smirk on my face.

Immediately, Lexi gagged and made a face while I burst into laughter at that.

Several songs passed and finally Lexi was having fun and letting loose. Savannah wasn't that drunk but her words were getting slurred.

Together we headed back to our table to catch a breath and I slumped onto the chair, exhausted as hell. Lexi was laughing away as Savannah tried to drink without touching the glass. My eyes wandered over the crowd and if it was even possible, the club was even more crowded. I had drank but not too much and as a result, I was reasonably sober.

However, my eyes got caught onto a very familiar brunette hanging onto a guy as she kissed him.

Turning to Savannah, I raised an eyebrow. "Is your brother still dating that girl?"

Savannah frowned and glanced at Lexi before answering warily. "Yeah. Why? I saw her just yesterday."

Anger flared up and I cursed. "Motherfucker."

I got up and barged through the crowd until I stopped in front of the girl, Talia. "Hey. Remember me?" I mocked and she turned to face me, her eyes widening before she feigned ignorance.

"Right yeah. Uhm, you're Trevor's friend." She gave me a fake smile and I regarded her coldly. "Who's this?" I questioned as I gestured towards the boy she had been kissing.

She stuttered and her jaw worked for quite awhile, unable to come with a response. "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked sweetly and the guy nodded. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend." Immediately, Talia paled.

I clenched my jaw and retorted. "Does he know about your other boyfriend?"

The guy glared. "What other boyfriend?" Talia clenched her jaw and shook her head and turned to him. "It's nothing. Why don't you get some drinks for me?"

Before the guy could leave, I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you don't want to hear about her other boyfriend? After all, his family met her just last Saturday for dinner." I said sweetly and Talia glared at me.

The guy started shaking his head. "I'm out. We're over. You're not even denying what she's saying." With that he left and I was left alone with Talia.

"Bitch!" She spat at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"It's your fault. Having two guys all to yourself? You're a selfish little bitch aren't you?" I mocked.

"You're going to regret it!" She hissed and I snorted. "Sure you are. You can try." I sneered and she raised her hand to slap me. And of course, I grabbed her hand twisted it.

She cried out in pain and I fished the knife I had in my jeans. "Big mistake. I'm the daughter of mobsters and you want to get back at me?"

Her eyes widened as she spotted the gleaming metal blade highlighted by the lights and she wrung her hand free from my grasp and lunged at me.

Shouts and gasps could be heard from among the crowd and I quickly pushed her away and raked my nails on her skin and elbowed her before starting to choke her. She had caused Lexi so much pain and there was no way she was not going to pay for it! I was loyal to a fault and I was going to make her pay!

People were shouting but I didn't care. And I knew some were cheering us on. 

Arms grabbed my waist and pulled me away from Talia and I sprang into action. "Hey! Let go!" I snapped and struggled.

"Katerina calm down!" He thundered.

I stopped and turned to look at Raphael glaring down at me. "Oh hey." I greeted and tried to lunge back at Talia but his firm grip on my waist prevented me from doing so.

Without any warning, he hefted me over his shoulder and carried me out of the club. "Raphael Doukas! Put me down! I'm not done with her!" I shrieked and hit his back with my fists.

He ignored me and continued walking to his car. "What about Lexi and Savannah?" I questioned irritably and Raphael answered. "Roman's getting them back home while you're coming with me."

"Great. Make sure my dad doesn't see you." I muttered and Raphael interrupted me as he buckled me into his car. 

"No, I'm bringing you to my apartment." 

***

A/N: Hey guys! Here is the next update! Hope you guys love it and thanks so much for reading. Tell me what you lovely people think! <3 And I'm very excited to say I have the next 5 chapters of TOK all planned out! Whooo! 

Also, if you guys didn't know, I have a new story posted. And no, it's not a Lexi and Trevor's story. Sorry about that. Here is the synopsis:

***

He loves attention...

Gabriel Jack Donnahue. Known to the media as Jack. He's one of the most famous actors in Hollywood. Everyone knows him, people adore him and they can't get enough of him. Everyone except for Emma Heywood.

She hates attention...

Emma Heywood likes her privacy. She loves staying out of the spotlight and loves working in the museum where she gets her peace and quiet with her artefacts. In fact she would rather have a date with her artefacts than go for one with Jack.

The chase is on...

Emma doesn't hate him. She just has zero interest in Jack. And well, Jack is intrigued. An unlikely friendship forms and romance slowly blossoms. As a result, Emma is thrown into the spotlight.

But unknown to everyone, Emma's family is Hollywood royalty... 

***

So let me know what you guys think! The book is called Into The Spotlight and it's on my profile page. Also, let me know what you guys think about this idea! Comment and let me know! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
325K 8.2K 26
After everything that took place in Jade's and Dean's past, it was finally time for them to come together in holy matrimony. They have been through...
177K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
250K 13.6K 30
Book 2 of the Jackson Series! With a family that wants nothing to do with her and nobody by her side to pick her up when she falls, Zoe Miller is str...