Akito and the Loonatics

By PerkyGoth14

summary: Akito was going for walk in the park, when all of a sudden, a portal appears sending him into a new... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155

chapter 142

34 1 0
By PerkyGoth14

Jenny and Simon were transported back at the Loonatics Tower to help Tech and Rev. The parents decided to go too and waited for the others to come back as there was a birthday party set up, that had to be put on hold for a little while.

"Time to suit up, crime-fighters," Ace told everyone as they secured their spacesuits. "Evil waits for no one. Zadavia, with Tech, Rev, Jenny, and Simon back at HQ with the folks, you better hang here and monitor the communications."

"Remember, Ace, the fate of the universe hangs in the balance." Zadavia warned.

"No biggy, Boss Lady," Duck responded. "You got a secret weapon on your side and that weapon is DANGER DUCK!"

"Are you sure about that?" Patch asked Duck.

"Yeah!" Duck said, then did a tornado spin out of his knight armor and did karate kicks. "Haha!"

"Uh, just the same, you may still stand a chance." Zadavia then said, much to Duck's misfortune.

With that, the Loonatics jetted out in their spacesuits while Akito and Felicity didn't need any. As Akito flew out with Felicity.

"What happened to the royal outfit?" Ace asked Duck.

"He got rid of it." Akito told him.

They landed into Planet Blanc and it was now in ruins.

"Oh, brother," Duck commented. "This royal nest is a real mess!"

"Looks like it's all over." Ace frowned.

"Tweetums has still gotta be alive." Akito said.

They came into the broke down throne room which didn't have anybody in it. They then heard familiar music.

"Uh-Oh, that sounds like trouble." Ace said.

Rupes came in with his cosmic guitar. "Did someone call for an encore, baby?"

"Is he dressed like he's in the 60's?" Collette asked.

"Looks more like the 80's threw up to me." Patch replied.

"Everybody's a critic." Rubes groaned.

"Can you blame them?" Vincent and Captain Pollution asked.

"Unless you wanna face the wrath of Danger Duck's extra large cornbeef hold the side jumbo eggs, I suggest you drop your weapon and give us the bird!" Duck threatened, making egg spheres come into his hands.

"It would be my pleasure." Rupes smirked, then zapped his guitar.

Duck's eggs exploded all over him and he fell right down on top of Lexi.

"Not very a smart move, Biggest Screw-Up of All TIme." Vincent smirked.

A dark chuckle was heard and the throne turned to reveal Optimatus. "Surprise... Surprise... If it isn't my favorite little crime-fighting cotton head and the band of brats?"

The Looantics glared firmly to him.

"Yeah, Optimatus, I got a question for ya," Ace smirked. "You get cable with that eye thingy?"

"You are more of an annoying creature than your child army." Optimatus sneered.

"Yeah, well, you're no Happy Joe either." Akito sneered back.

Optimatus charged up his arms.

"Incoming!" Eloise called.

Optimnatus zapped at them and the Loonatics jumped out of the way.

"What is this guy's deal?" Collette asked.

Ace zapped his laser eyes which got blocked and repelled off by a sword. Lexi then tried a brain blast.

"All I know is that he's Zadavia's evil brother." Patch told his mate.

"Wait, that sword... It can't be." Akito said.

"What's wrong, Bro?" Vincent snuck to Akito's side with an evil smirk.

"How did you guys get Deuce here?" Akito glared.

"Oh, he's just here to settle some unfinished business..." Vincent smirked as he looked to the train as the Loonatics floated over it and saw Deuce himself.

"I'm so glad Jenny isn't here to see you like this, Vincent." Estelle said.

"She'll get over it..." Vincent scoffed with an eye roll.

"What's happened to you?" Estelle asked.

"THIS!" Vincent punched her in the face with no hesitation.

Estelle grunted and fell back, holding her cheek.

"Now you've gone too far!" Eloise glared at her cousin.

"She's right, Vincent." Akito added in.

"Cry me a river..." Vincent sounded very uncaring. "You brought this out on yourself, Akito.'

"What did I do?" Akito asked.

Vincent glared harshly with simmering eyes. "You were born."

"That's going way too far, bro." Akito said.

"What of it?" Vincent scoffed. "You think you're hot stuff 'cuz you're more like Dad than I am... I wanted to be special, I thought I was just a normal kid and if I tried a little harder, I could make something of myself, but no, I was kidnapped after I was born, I lived on the streets, I wasn't even sure if I was gonna live to see puberty, but you got to live with Mom and Dad, have a normal life, and be as STRONG as Dad!"

"So basically, you're putting all of your anger out on Akito?" Patch asked.

"Yes, because he deserves it and after I'm through, people will finally know me and love me..." Vincent glowered. "I hope you enjoyed your birthday today, Akito, because after I'm done, it'll also be your last day of existence."

"No, it won't." Akito glared.

"Yes, it will, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me..." Vincent snarled.

"GUARDIAN STRIKE SWORD, ATTACK!" Ace called as he drew out his own sword.

Deuce started to shoot his gun as Ace dodged the blasts with his sword. Rupes gave him a helping hand as he played his cosmic guitar. Akito came to Ace's side to help him out.

"Great to see ya had time away from the family reunion, kid." Ace weakly joked.

"Trust me, it wasn't that great." Akito joked back, drawing out his sword as well.

"Great, I get two for the price of one." Deuce smiled darkly and shot at the male bunny and the young hero boy.

"Deuce, so glad to see you again, how are you?" Akito asked sarcastically.

"Oh... I'm having a BLAST!" Deuce said before attempting to shoot at him again.

"Yikes!" Akito grunted, then took out his sword and deflected the laser blast. "Phew..."

"Nice reflexes." Captain Planet complimented his nephew.

"Thanks..." Akito panted. "Why aren't you with Zadavia...?"

Vincent sneaked attacked on Captain Planet and where it actually turned out to be a Ditto. "What just happened...?" the now evil boy muttered to himself.

"Is that a wild Ditto?" Estelle asked.

"Seems it." Akito said to her as he flew around and dodged Deuce's blasts.

"What is that again?" Felicity asked.

"A Ditto," Estelle said. "A Pokemon that can be able to transform into any Pokemon and it seems now, any human and object that it sees."

"A Pocket Monster in this time period?" Felicity pondered. "Fascinating..."

"Oh, great, just what we need right now." Vincent groaned.

"You mad, Bro?" Akito grinned cheekily.

Vincent snarled then jumped up and tackled his younger brother down to the ground.

"Deuce, cover me while I cook up the tempo!" Rupes told his 'helper'.

"I'll cover you all right." Deuce smiled evilly.

Ace zapped the cosmic guitar out of Rupes's hands and the musician was then zapped by Deuce's gun.

"Did he just attack his own teammate?" Estelle asked, shocked.

"That's what I saw!" Eloise's eyes widened.

Deuce then took Rupes's guitar with an evil smirk. Slam came behind Rupes and picked him up with a snarl.

"Optimatus, I saved you!" Rupes glared. "What about our partnership?"

"I already have some partners," Optimatus grinned evilly as he stood beside Deuce.

Deuce then strummed the guitar, making painful music ring into the Loonatics's ears.

"We'll finish this fight another time, Bro." Vincent said, evilly before leaving with Captain Pollution.

"Get back here!" Akito grunted as he covered his ears.

"Those are what I call 'Chords of Mass Destruction'!" Duck yelled.

The music was shaking the whole area and was about to make the roof fall on top of the heroes.

"NOOOO!" Rupes yelled out.

Akito flew up and caught the roof as it was about to fall and crash down on all of them. The bad guys were able to get away.

"Everybody okay?" Akito asked as he carried the roof like it was a simple paperweight.

"Yeah, we're okay, bro, and that was awesome!" Estelle cheered.

Akito beamed to that.

"Optimatus has Zadavia's powers, and Deuce is working for him, not only that, but Captain Pollution and Vincent are on his side," Duck said to the others. "How are we ever gonna get our royal fluffball back and turn Vincent back to normal?"

"If Optimatus has Tweetums, what's he still doing here?" Ace looked around. "I thought he would leave after he found what he came for."

"I think Tweetums got away," Lexi assumed. "After all, His Royal Highness is a pretty crafty little fellow."

The ex-princess popped her head out from the throne, then looked around, relieved that the coast was clear. The Ditto saw the teenage girl, then rushed to her, making noises. The girl shushed him and waved her hands nervously.

"Princess?" Estelle asked with a smile.

The blonde girl sighed, then picked up the Ditto in her hands and walked out.

"Princess Ixta?" the others asked.

"It's been a while." Ixta greeted.

"It sure has." Akito smiled, flying down back to the ground after putting the roof back in place.

"I didn't know you had a Pokemon." Estelle pointed to the pinkish blob in the teenage girl's hands.

"Found this little guy when I was exploring Acmetropolis last month." Ixta said as she gently petted her Pokemon.

"He sure is a cutie." Eloise smiled.

Rupes poked his head out then.

"Maybe Mr. Music here can shed some light on things." Ace suggested.

Rupes looked around nervously.

"Wherever you're going, I'm going with you." Ixta told the Loonatics.

"It could be dangerous." Patch said.

"I don't care," Ixta glared. "My Tweetums is in danger. He's my pet first and the royal leader second."

"Okay, you can come with us, but be prepared for anything that might happen." Akito told her as he lifted up Rupes from behind.

Rupes grunted, very weary and feeling weak.

"I understand." Ixta promised.

They then got back into their ship and took off with Rupes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 202 22
Nora Pussycat and with Rory bunny somehow travel into future of 2772. With the help of the Loonatics Nora and Rory are going to find a way to get bac...
5.5K 29 20
'In 10 years, when what is colorful turns monochrome, 25 humans, 81 colorful beings, and 5 Digital Monsters shall bring forth the dawn of a new era.'...
43 0 8
(Own Story) The year is 2023 and a high school student named Ryan Leviath found out he had powers in middle school. Bullies were picking on him and h...
8.9K 202 18
Written, cover art, and character OCs made by PurpleLuckyStar. I did not write this to save this fanfic. Six characters, six different stories... an...