12am Thoughts

By 12amthoughtss

πŸ–€β€οΈ More

Opposites attract
Kiss I
Kiss II
Discreet Confessions
Confusions
I Love You
The Necklace
One night, One love
Sa'yo pa rin
Rendezvous
No Label
FEARS
あγͺγŸγŒγ„γͺくて寂しいです
Jealous
Red hair
Lost kennekshen
Uninvited
12AM thoughts
Love Me in Secret❀️
The Ring
Miss Rocker girl
Sudden SILENCE
Want U Back
I MISS US
Forbidden
STRANGERS
Europe Trip ✈️
SOULMATE
THIRST
FELL OUT OF LOVE
DISTRACTION
Hopelessly In love
BREAK UP
I CHOSE YOU
STARTING OVER
BROKEN PROMISES
Burning Desire
I love you. Goodbye.
CLOSURE
CHANGE of Heart

Reality

2.2K 89 2
By 12amthoughtss

7:00 AM

G:

I woke up with a bad headache. I was even more surprised, coz' pag tingin ko around me. Nasa hotel pala ako. And I am much even more surprised to see my love, Rhian. Sleeping beside Me. It was an overlooking suite for the both of us. As soon I looked at the glass window, Na relaxed ako agad sa napaka gandang view. I suddenly thought of Hershey, if what happened to her. I immediately looked for my iphone. But.....

R: are you looking for this? I showed her the phone.

G : love, kailan ka pa bumalik, how'd you found me?

R: I'd been looking for you all through out the night. what's happening with you lately?

G: anong ibig mong sabihin?

R: I love you G. But why do you have to keep on hanging out with hershey?

G : She's just a friend. Ikaw ang mahal ko so we shouldn't be having this convo.

I sat on the bed in front of Rhi and kissed her lips quickly, caressed her face and smiled.. But I guess, Rhi needs alot of answers...

R: I'm not usually affected. I don't usually care but kasi G I don't see her acting normal with you. Tapos you didn't even showed me na may mga photos pala kayo together.

G : anong gusto mong i explain ko. I don't even know that she likes me.

R: she was trying to have sex with you kagabi. I said on a sadly voice.

G : what?.... I was shocked. anong'....

R: she got her chance. There! ayan nag seselos nga ako. I should've been there with you for all the nights you're with her.

G : bakit ka ganyan love? why are you saying these things to me? In the first place wala ka naman naririnig sakin about your boyfriend.

At napatingin lalo sakin si Rhian...

G : I didn't complain love. I was just at the side waiting. kahit nagseselos ako hindi ko pinaramdam sayo yun. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, kasi mahal kita.

I saw tears slowly coming down at Rhi's face...

R: but... but alam mo naman situation ko di ba?

G : which I understand. Kasi ganon' din ako its just minus sa equation yung boyfriend dahil wala ako nun. If totoo nga yung sinabi mo about hershey, iiwasan ko siya para sayo.

R: so I dont't have the right to feel this way? Yun ba gusto mo?

G : You have all the right when it comes to me. But I don't seem to have any right to own you. Because somebody already owns you in the eyes of everybody. And I don't have to even get the idea by just looking at your photos together. Hindi ko narin kailangan sabihin sayo because I know you're smart enough to read between the lines.

R: Yes I'm with him. But you know the consequences of this diba, akala ko ba may understanding na tayo about this.

Unti unting tumulo yung luha ko at this point and I said...

G : I'm already giving that understanding you're asking me. You want me to be happy makita kayo magkasama 24/7?

Tuloy tuloy nako napa iyak... Took my bag and phone with me and left.

R: love! please! love.

I heard Rhi's loud voice calling to come back but dumirecho nako in the elevator and that's it. We didn't end anything in the first place, coz' I can't say we're considered official. But sobrang sakit kasi I know I love her. I really do. But in reality, who would actually feel secure with this kind of feelings? I'm not even sure what's my place in her life. Pero I can't blame her. Maybe, I should give her time to think things over. I can feel my tears falling down non-stop.

R:

This is the kind of pain, na I would always want to avoid. But here I am, nasasaktan. I found love but I realized na I have so much fears. Andaming considerations to consider. Ang hirap. She's right. I was holding her to be mine but she finds it hard to take me as hers.
I cried so much. So I took my phone and called bestie.

Bianca : hello? Rhian? hello?...

I'm having a hard time talking sa sobrang iyak ko.... na naririnig ni Bianca.

Bianca : asan ka bestie? susunduin kita. don't cry na... shhh.. tell me san ka, i'll pick you up.

9:00 AM

I was still crying. Bianca already took me at my car and drive it herself. I was just crying... I know I love her so much kaya ako naiiyak ng ganto.

9:15AM

Bianca : Ok, tell me what happened?
So who's the lucky one na finally napaiyak ang isang Rhian after so many years? she asked.

I'm still quiet. I'm on my shades, holding a handkerchief.

R : Sorry, bestie. I'm not in the mood today.

Bianca : and what are you even doing there? are you with Jay?

R: No.

Bianca : huh? so who?

R: doesn't really matter now.

Bianca: Let me guess. G?

I suddenly looked at Bianca....

Bianca : Ok, I'm right. See? I knew it.

R: what?.. pano? curiously asked her back.

Bianca : Look, Rhian. we've been friends for sooo long na, I kinda' felt you like her. c'mmon, kilala na kita so I would know.

R: and you're not mad?

Bianca : hah! why should I? Ikaw yan eh. pipigilan pa ba kita?

R: ang hirap biancs.

Bianca : yup. It's goin' to be hard. so what about J does he know?

R: I've got no plans to tell anyone other than you since alam mo na.

Bianca : You have good taste in women. Then I smiled.

R: nakuha mo pang mag joke. I'm serious.

Bianca : I'm not joking, She is a good catch. smart, sexy & charming.

R: gusto mo bang pagaanin loob ko or mas lalo mo ako paiiyakin.

Bianca : hay. bestie, mahirap yan. You can't sail at two boats at once.

R: And I'm not.

Bianca : c'mmon, are you saying that to yourself? alam mo kung ano puedeng mangyari.

R: bakit ayaw mo maniwala. hay.

Bianca : coz' your actions says differently than what you're telling me

R: what am i supposed to do?

Bianca : You know what to do. you just don't have the guts to do it.

R: I'm confused.

Bianca : yes you are. Alam mo, pag alam mo na gusto mo in life, go after it, yung walang doubts, just go for it.

R : I'm not like this before not until I met her

Bianca : I consider her a big challenge for you. Wala ka pa kasi na meet na tulad niya.

R: you think so?

Bianca : Yup. you're very good at guarding yourself from heartaches but here you are falling in love and I honestly didn't expect... it's like wow.

R: what should I do now?

Bianca : give yourself this time to think, maging firm ka with your decisions

R: i'll call her now.

Bianca : she left right? so that means alamin mo muna talaga yung gusto mo

R: I guess you're right Biancs.

Bianca : If that time comes na kaya mo nang mag decide ng firm then talk to her about it

R: thanks Bestie! Then I gave her a kiss on the right cheek while she's driving.

Bianca : you're welcome. I smiled.

We stopped by ni Bianca at Starbucks to unwind and get some coffee.

I thought. Maybe, I was playing it safe. But what if she's the kind of love I wanted to end up with? I guess, I have to find out. Reality sucks but that's life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.8K 46
"I was the girl who gets pregnant but the father of my child refused to marry me. So they forced her to marry me even if she's against with it." -Kim...
175K 5.3K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
259K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
142K 4.9K 57
Rhian-The New Teacher Glaiza-The Student Chynna and Katrina-Glaiza's friend and classmate Solenn-Rhian Co-teacher This is a fanfic story of Glaiza an...