Alsina's Boys

By intellectual212

Two brother's navigate life, love and the annoyance of brotherhood, and realize that the most important thing... More

Stopping My Shine
Favorite Son
Career Goals
My Babies Will Live
Mama's Big Baby
Find It's Way Back
Mama Please
Back To Business
Give my kids back
Mother's Love
New Bish
Dont F This Up
Back To Family
Vintage Vagina
All Smiles
Can't Get Over It
Alsina Men
Trash
Father to Son
You're to Blame
Different Wants
The Cycle
Aunt Stac's Demand
What I Imagined
Beginning Of The End
Moon Strikes Three
Easy Decisions
Power of the Bones
Will Not Change
Trunk Party Time Pt 1
Trunk Party 3
Submitting My Resume
Grown Man Swag
Miri
Trainwreck
Kang of DC
These Fools Part 1
Crushing
House Guest
Out of My Reach
Good Kid
Mystery Man
Not today devil
Dont Mess Up
Making It Official
Clap For Black Love
Its Over
Decisions
No Crying Over Boys
I Am So Disgusted
Big Mess
It's My Birthday Part 1
Its My Birthday Part 2
Protecting My Seeds
Hypocrite
Hell Breaking Loose
Nightmares
Hood Bird
Who Can Be Against Us
Food of my Ancestors
Thanksgiving Woes
Won't Last Long
Responsibility
Good Luck
Unwanted Visitor
Figuring It Out Together
Lemonade
No Interruptions
Whose Your Favorite Character
Rockstar
For Those Who Need A Refresher on Sevyn
Pest
Preparing For First Dates
First Date
Kiss His Life Goodbye
Where Were You
Rape, Black Girls and "Good Brothers"
Where Are You From
Praying Man
Trust The Process
Don't Sleep On APA
Pancake Booty
Welcome to Dating An Alsina
See You In Court
Indoor Picnics
Hairdos and Dinners
Pray For A Girl
Have To Go
Justice For Callie
Fresh Wounds
Please Comment If You Can
Love It Out Of You
Neglected Husbands
Author's Note: love finds its way back
Tear His Ass Up
No Weapon

Trunk Party Part 2

11.8K 894 492
By intellectual212

Someone told me they didn't get the last update notification so check before this chapter to make sure you read the chapter before.

I changed Miri because I prefer to have people with more than one pic. So I can use them in the updates. So meet new Miri. Lol

Miri POV-

"What you doing Miri?" Na open the screen door and ran outside in the backyard to me.

"Shhhh." I told her as I buried the rice, Bobby Ray told me to bury so I could nab Morgan, Callie's cousin through marriage.

She was everything a nigga needed. Fat ass. Ample titties. Beautiful face. Thick waist. And older just like I like em. Her tats, all over body, places I ain't seen yet, but in time would, just made her body even more luscious.

I hadn't seen her in a while. But I stayed stalking her Instagram. And now that we would finally be in the same place, I was going to do everything to make her mine.

"Why I got to shhhh?" Na asked with her hand on her hip.

"Because for this to work, we need complete silence for about 30 seconds."

"How long that is?"

"Till we count to 30."

"What we count to 30 for?" She asked curious.

I pulled out my phone and showed it to Na.

"You see this girl right there?"

"Ooooo that's Cali!" She clapped.

"No not Cali, this one next to her in the black?"

"Uh-huh." She shook her head.

"She gone be my girlfriend. All we need to do is bury the rice. Wait 30 seconds then we chant
And walk around it in a circle seven times."

"What's a chant?"

"We say words. You'll just repeat after me. First let's count to 30."

Me and Na counted to 30.

"Now we chant and walk in a circle. Repeat after me. f up some commas, let's f up some commas yeah."

She repeated in little kid gibberish.

We kept walking  around in a circle, saying F up some commas. We got real into it and started dancing by the seventh time.

"Aight that's 7." I stopped, partially out of breath.

"What we do now?"

"We just wait."

"Then she be your girlfriend?"

"Yup. But you can't tell nobody. This our secret okay?"

She shook her head yes and zipped her lips. I picked her up and we went inside.

"y'all help yourself now. I brought a pan of greens. Got some Mac and Cheese right here. We threw some cornbread in there. Lemon Pepper wings that's Callie favorite. Got some tips. All this courtesy of Bobby Ray's Pig Feet and Waffles. Y'all come on down and eat with us sometime."

"Bobby you just went all out huh?" Aunt Chandra said fixing her a plate.

"It's the least I could do for the fam. I remember they gave me a place to stay when I didn't have nothing. And this how you encourage the kids. Ain't that right cuz?" He grabbed me by my shoulder.

"Right." I gave a half-hearted smile. I wasn't eating nothing he cooked at that roach motel that is Bobby Ray's Chicken and Waffles. No matter how good it looked or smelled. And it was tempting because it looked hella good. But He ain't fooling me. 😷

Everybody started lining up to eat. My Uncle Dan was there. My cousins Chay, Kay and Noonie. Chay was in her early 30s and Kay and Noonie was in there late 20s.

My Mee-Maw had came up. That's my dads mother. My Grandma and Grandpa Parker were here.

My Uncle Durrel and Aunt Tanya.

Aunt Stac of course. Sata and O.

Some folks my mom invited from church.

And my dad, uncle Boobie and Cals had went to pick up some of her family from the airport. Which meant Morgan would be here soon. Fingers crossed this shit works.

"I hungry Miri." Na said.

"Let's go see what Ma got in the kitchen." We went in the kitchen.

"Miri put her down and y'all get something to eat." My mother said, storing some Potatoe salad. "Where is Auggie?"

"I don't know but me and my seed don't want that."

"stop calling her that." My mother eyed me.

"What? she is? Ain't you Na?"

"Ain't I what?" She asked.

"My seed?"

"What that mean?"

"My babygirl?"

"Unh-unh. I'm Auggie's babygirl."

My mother gave a look of annoyance. That would take her a minute to get used to.

"Auggie go get that baby something eat."

"We don't want that."

"Why? That's perfectly good Miri."

"Not if Bobby Ray cooked it. It might be good, but why is it good? Cause it can't be that good he failing health inspections. You want pizza Na?" I picked her up and we looked in the freezer.

"That's a waste Miri when it's all that food out there."

"We not eating that. Na you want pepperoni or sausage?" I looked at her in my arms.

"Pepperoni."

"Pepperoni it is." I kissed her cheek and put her down, then got out the pepperoni pizza.

"You so difficult." My mother said and took the Potatoe salad out to the living room.

I cut on the oven so me and Na could have our pizza.

Auggie POV-
Ra in the pic.

"Why you being antisocial baby?" Ra and me were laid on my bed, just chilling. She told me she wasn't feeling well, but I knew it was more.

"I just don't like being around a lot of people." She played with my shirt.

"I know you never had a family baby, but my family is yours. And if we gon be together forever, you need to get to know them."

"What you mean forever?"

"What you mean what I mean? I don't believe in permanent girlfriends. I believe in wives." I kissed her lips.

She looked in my eyes. I knew what she was going through. Ra wasn't sociable. Her background, growing up in foster care and being brutally raped like she was, made her this way.

She rarely let people in. Me and Na were her safe spaces. And to most people she seemed mean, but she was just protecting herself. She had a lot of personality. She was funny as hell. And talked a lot and smiled a lot. But with Na's health scare and me messing up the way I did, I didn't get that Ra too much anymore.

This one was serious most of the time. More frowns and irritations. Less laughs and smiles. I wanted to restore that. It was going to take time, but I would restore that.

"Look underneath my mattress on your side. "

She lifted the edge of the mattress and pulled out its contents.

"Really?" She pulled it out.

"Shit I had to have some piece of you. You just cut a nigga off."

"You deserved to be cut off."

"Regardless I don't need it anymore cause you here now. You can have it back."

"August who knows what you did with this bra. You nasty." She hit me with it. "This is so weird. I never heard of anybody doing this. Stealing my bra?"

"I borrowed until you came back to me."

"First off why were you going through my underwear drawer?"

"I didn't go through it. When I was doing you and Na laundry, I just washed it and kept it."

"The day you did laundry and cleaned the house cause you knew you had fucked up."

"Can we not talk about that this. Damn baby. Let me live. I'm here now and that's in the past. And Imma spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Damn. Lay back down."

She rolled her eyes and laid back down. I pulled her close to me, where we were nose to nose.

I kissed her lips. "I love you." I said softly.

"Love you too." She kissed me back.

"You beautiful baby in every way. Stop being so hard all the time and let other people see that. I want my fam to love and know you like I do." I ran my fingers through her hair staring in her eyes.

"I know it's just hard. Imma open up more."

"You see Na -Na fit right in. She been spending more time with Miri and Callie than she been with us."

We laughed.

"I know. Every morning I'm like Shantel watch Clifford with mommy. She be like nope. I want to go watch it with Callie and Miri." Ra chuckled. "I love that though. She get to experience what family is like. I don't have one so I can't give her that."

"My fam is your fam baby."

"Nah you can keep your fam."

"Don't do my family. We the best family in the world."

"If you say so."

"Come on let's get something to eat." I tapped her to get up.

We got up and went downstairs.

Miri POV-

"This pizza good Na ain't it?"

"Mm-hm." She said chewing.

We were sitting in the kitchen by ourselves eating. While everybody else was eating Bobby Ray's rat poison.

"Why are you in here?" Callie asked as she came into the kitchen.

"Me and my seed don't eat that." I said chomping on my pizza.

"Nothing is wrong with his food." Callie sat down at the table with us, which was piled with Bobby Ray's food.

"Aight you drop dead. We know why. Where Morgan at?"

"Don't worry about it. She not looking for you."

"She is. She just don't know yet."

"Amiri you're 17. Morgan's 24".

"What that mean?" I said chomping on my pizza.

"It means you're too young. And besides she has a boyfriend. He's an Ass. But he's still her man." She said eating.

"Miri me want more pizza." Na tapped my shoulder.

I got up and got her some pizza. "What you mean he's an ass?"

"That's not my business to tell. But she deserves better."

"Cal vouch for me. Tell her I'm her better." I gave Na her pizza.

"No. You're 17!"

"And I'm about to be 18 in like three weeks."

"No. And besides you're immature. She needs someone mature."

"I'm mature." I defended my self.

"You still blow spit bubbles threw a straw in your drink."
She gave me a stale face.

"It's fun." I shrugged.

"Pathetic." She shook her head, eating.

"Cals come on man." I begged.

"No Amiri. She's been through enough. She doesn't need someone silly and irritating like you."

"Aight you remember that Cal." I said a bit angry. She was bogus as hell.

"Why are you getting angry?"

"Come on Na. Let's go eat in the backyard." I grabbed her plate and we left Cali there.

Do you guys understand Ra better?

What do you guys think about Callie and Miri? She Cal vouch for Miri or not?

Do you guys think he's mature enough to even date someone older?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 30
They both just wanted to have fun. Little did they know the fun doesn't end when the party does. A history about two people who were meant to be and...
48.9K 779 134
He notices you by your brother, likes, follows then becomes great friendship than soon becomes to a relationship.
30.6K 1.4K 46
It's all about family and their bonding sister and brother relationship and their trust on each other
25.4K 892 58
It's a regular, but not so regular love story.