facade | ambraige

By madametae

fa·cade fəˈsäd noun definition : an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or credi... More

P R O L O G U E
1. E X H A U S T I O N
2. S T U M B L E
3. H Y P N O T I C
4. A N G E L
5. S A V I O R
6. A N G E L B O Y
7. F L E S H
8. R E V O L U T I O N
9. O X Y G E N
10. B R E A K D O W N
11. W A T C H E D
12. S A F E H A V E N
13. P A N I C
14. V U L T U R E
16. I M P E R F E C T I O N S
17. S A I N T
18. D E A R E S T
19. H A P P Y
20. M Y S E L F
21. S L E E P
22. L I F E
23. F I G H T E R
24. H E R O
25. P R O U D
26. L I V I N G
27. E N E M I E S
28. L U C K [ F I N A L ]

15. A N I M A L S

575 21 0
By madametae

D E A N
This was it.

The Royal Rumble was up next and my nerves were shot. Seth was entering as number one and I wished him luck even though I knew who the winner was.

"Good luck baby. I'll see you in there."

Roman kissed Seth and I smiled as I watched their love for one another become visible.

Their lips moved in sync until it was time for Seth to walk through the curtain. As Seth walked away, Roman stood there, still gazing at him with a permanent smile gracing his face.

I chuckled at his glazed over eyes. I walked up behind him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You my friend, are whipped."

He snapped out of his trance, rolling his eyes playfully.

"And you aren't?"

I scoffed at his statement.

"Dean Ambrose is not whipped. I don't follow demands, I ignore them."

Just as I said that, Paige walked by with Carmella by her side and she stopped to see me.

"Hey babe."

I grinned as she wrapped her pale arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

I growled as I inhaled her scent and she smiled against my cheek.

"Someone's a little feisty. Don't worry babe, you'll get all of this tonight. Maybe."

Paige brushed her delicate lips over mine and I shivered. I was in awe of how she could get such a reaction out of me.

Every where she touched me, my skin tingled in response. I finally connected our lips, not being able to take it anymore.

Her fingers ran across my stubble, gently grazing over my skin.

I groaned as she pulled back, almost too soon. I resisted the urge to allow frustration take over but I fell victim as I visibly pouted.

She mocked me, jutting out her bottom lip.

"Does Dean want Paige?"

I nodded, still pouting at her while she talked back to me in a mimicking voice.

She began to lean in again, just barely kissing me before walking away again with Carmella.

She flipped her raven locks over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss as I groaned in annoyance.

I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder causing me to stumble slightly.

"And I'm the only one that's whipped?"

"Fine! I'm Paige's bitch, alright?"

He chuckled, bending over and slapping his knee. I whined as he was basically dying, falling into the floor, laughing.

I saw that Sheamus had entered as number two and AJ was up next.

I walked away from an in tears Roman Reigns, and hurried to wish AJ luck.

"Hey man, you're going to do amazing out there!"

He grinned, perfect white teeth being revealed.

"Thanks dude. Let's hope all goes well."

His southern accent was very soothing to the ear and it caught me off guard at first, seeing as how I hadn't seen him in years.

I gave him a hug before anxiously preparing myself. There was no way I was ready for this. But it was now or never.

I sat on a nearby crate, watching my coworkers pass by and walk through the curtain.

My nerves were shot as I listened to the crowd count down to one until number fifteen came out, which was myself.

"10!"

I shrugged my leather jacket on while proudly sporting Paige's 'Scream for Me' tee shirt.

"9!"

I made sure the tape around my wrist was secure, fixing stray pieces.

"8!"

Time became slower as hand pats were felt on my shoulder.

"7!"

Was I ready for this?

"6!"

Well, I guess it was now or never.

"5!"

I'm Dean Ambrose, I can do anything.

"4!"

Okay, maybe not anything.

"3!"

I can do this.

"2!"

No holding back.

"1!"

It's time to become unhinged.

The buzzer rang off and was soon met with the sound of a car increasingly becoming louder.

GO.

I walked quickly to the gorilla and threw the black curtain back, being met with the crowd and fourteen other superstars in the ring.

I smirked, listening to my bones pop as I rolled my neck. I threw off the jacket, exposing Paige's shirt.

The rest of a match became a blur as I hurled punches and grappling moves at the other guys, helping Roman and Seth out.

I knew that Paige coming out here previously and revealing that we were a team, meant that I had to do this the only way I knew how.

The Dean Ambrose way.

I had managed to eliminate nine superstars, including AJ.

Pretty soon, it was down to the nitty gritty.

Me, Seth, and Roman.

Only one of us was winning. And all three of us knew who that person was.  To be honest, it wasn't one I would've picked to win.

We all nodded at eachother, a sign of respect.

Seth and I teamed up on Roman. He was the biggest one out of us so we had to take him out.

It was a struggle but eventually, Seth and I had knocked him over the top rope.

The match-up so many had seen before.

Seth Rollins versus Dean Ambrose.

We desperately took turns punching one another. Seth managed to kick me in my jaw but I regained my composure after bouncing between the top rope and middle rope, knocking him down with a clothesline.

This match meant the world.

Whoever won between us two, was the new World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Champion.

I was caught off guard as Seth got back up and violently pushed me to the ropes. I hung dangerously over the top rope but pulled myself back up.

"GAME ON."

As those words left my mouth, I charged into him, picking him up over my shoulder, and throwing him over the top rope and a smile overtook my face as he landed on the floor.

My theme music blared throughout the arena and I crashed to the mat, weaving my fingers through my light brown hair.

I smiled at the crowd's response as their cheers washed out the select few boos.

"And your NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!"

I chuckled, in complete and utter none belief that I had been chosen to win.

I ripped the title out of the referee's hands, holding it to my chest.

I ran to get a microphone and quickly held it up to my lips.

"As Paige said earlier tonight, there's two lunatic's running the asylum now and when crazy meets insane, it becomes something beautiful. Something indescribable blooms, and that's love. A TWISTED kind of love. Two lunatics in love. Sounds like the perfect storm."

Joy fluttered in my heart as I heard Paige's song come on.

I threw the slightly heavy title over my shoulder as Paige came out, swaying her jean clad hips seductively and walking down to the ring.

She smirked at me, sweeping her tongue over her lips.

The crowd's reaction to this was insane. They were going haywire.

Her Doc Martins clunked against the steps as she stepped into the ring, slowly coming towards me with a mic.

"It's time for a new type of authority around here, and I think Dean and I would do a fine job."

"We're the new power couple in this company. No one is crazier than us. This is the kind of environment we thrive in. WILD ANIMALS is what we are, and we've adapted."

She dropped the mic, claiming her territory as she possessively kissed me and the fans shouted.

This marks the ERA OF AMBROSE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 634 41
Saraya-Jade, more often known as Paige, is a fierce Diva with a sweet personality. It's the one thing that has The Shield interested. As well as The...
5.1K 108 20
' un·der·dog noun a person who has little status in society. ' IT 2017
18.7K 773 21
Roman Reigns X Becky Lynch\\ Book One. in·dig·na·tion noun anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment. "If we stand here un...
249K 5.2K 39
[completed] ac•tor noun 1. a person who behaves in a way that is not genuine. ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 �...