12am Thoughts

By 12amthoughtss

🖤❤️ More

Opposites attract
Kiss I
Kiss II
Discreet Confessions
Confusions
The Necklace
One night, One love
Sa'yo pa rin
Rendezvous
No Label
FEARS
あなたがいなくて寂しいです
Jealous
Red hair
Lost kennekshen
Uninvited
Reality
12AM thoughts
Love Me in Secret❤️
The Ring
Miss Rocker girl
Sudden SILENCE
Want U Back
I MISS US
Forbidden
STRANGERS
Europe Trip ✈️
SOULMATE
THIRST
FELL OUT OF LOVE
DISTRACTION
Hopelessly In love
BREAK UP
I CHOSE YOU
STARTING OVER
BROKEN PROMISES
Burning Desire
I love you. Goodbye.
CLOSURE
CHANGE of Heart

I Love You

3.8K 121 1
By 12amthoughtss

8:00 AM

G:

It was a good sleep. Usual routine, taking my coffee and checked some new tweets & messages on my phone then upload some of my music on sound cloud. As much as possible, I don't want my mind to focus on our conversation last night. I just want to be on a safer side, instead of Me trying to figure out things na mukhang unclear pa sa ngayon.
I really thought na she's not that serious. she usually has a very busy schedule.
It is impossible to catch her up not unless its really planned. I'm not even sure if she'll have the time to even sit down with me and have coffee. That's how I look things between us. Impossible. It's not like we have all have the time in the world na we could just decide one day na we'd like to spend so much time together, for no reason at all. This is the kind of reality that strikes my head everytime nagmumuni-muni ako. Ayoko muna mag take ng chances.

I saw all the effort of all of our fans at nakakataba ng puso. Hindi ko naisip na magiging posible. So here I am, with my coffee once again pondering out on things. May mga doubts sa isip ko pero she knows how to make me feel I can overcome these things with her. "

9:00 AM

R:

I woke up early and took a cup of coffee while sitting on a bench near our garden. It's a good quiet morning for me. I have my phone and read back our previous convo on my viber. Isn't it like that when you really like someone, you keep on going back on your previous conversations? just to find any subtle hint that might raise your hopes up about taking chances? At some point, I'm still this girl who gets affected by emotions.
Everybody saw me as an outgoing girl, who's funny most of the time. I am vocal and expressive. What you see is what you get. I'm clearly the opposite of her. We're not the same, kahit saang angle mo pa tignan but I realized we do get along so well. Our personality suits each other. My bestfriend Biancs, she is somewhat quite a bit similar to me, but we're not like this to each other. And G? she's different. I never thought that given enough time I will really like her. And the good thing about it is that I can be myself when I'm with her."

10:00 AM

I still didn't received any message from her, if she's available today or not. So I'll see her instead. After fixing myself, I'm taking my car keys and some of my stuff. But before driving,
I've sent her a new viber message.

R:
good morning! are you free ba? =)

10:10 AM

G:

I am ready to start my day. At papunta nako sa RK just to check some business stuff. I did manage to avoid her in any possible ways that I can. Its just I keep on thinking na this is a hopeless case if I will entertain it myself. And besides, I don't want to assume baka i'll just get embarrassed lang in the end. So I did not sent her any messages at all, I will make myself busy and i'll just focus on myself.

My phone suddenly popped up a new viber message. And it's her. I'm tempted to reply. But I didn't. Then a few more messages came in from her.

R:
gising kana lub? where can we meet? =)

R:
i'll wait  =)

10:30AM

G:

I really want to reply pero pinipigilan ko sarili ko. I want to see her and talk to her, it's like there's a tug of war going on inside my head. Although, I do know what my heart wants. But heto, pinigilan ko parin sarili ko.

10:45AM

R:

I stopped somewhere in front of a convenience store around BGC. Because I still did not receive any messages from G. Napaisip nako. what's wrong? she's not replying to my messages. I don't even know where she is right now.

11:00AM

I'm already fixing some stuff at RK when I saw Bianca.

Hey G. kamusta? she smiled.

oh hello Bianca. Ok naman. Ikaw? I smiled back.

Oh..thank God, you came. I was about to show you some new dishes that we need to add for RK. Then she handed me some catalog.

Okay Sure. Sige, I have the time naman today. then I smiled. We were in the middle of our discussion when Bianca's phone rang non-stop.

I didn't see who it is but she had herself excused to take the call. so I just continued checking some of her catalogues.

Hello... Oh Rhi?

Bestie! have you seen G?

bakit? She asked.

Did you? I asked again.

why don't you just text or call her. She suggested.

I did na nga. Hay. where ka ba?

Actually i'm here at RK with G.

Nasa RK siya? I asked again.

Yes. She's here and we're discussing some things. She explained.

Great! Thanks! I'll go there. But please don't tell G. okay? I said.

Why? ... she asked.

Just don't tell her okay. thanks bestie! gotta go. Mwah!

My bestfriend is somehow puzzled, but syempre she knows how to keep a promise, kaya I'm sure she won't mention anything with G.

5 minutes later.............

So where are we? Bianca asked.

I think mas gusto ko ito than the other catalogues i've seen. May variety. she continued.

Yan din yung nagustuhan ko. Bianca responded with a smile.

11:30 AM

G:

We're almost done talking ni Bianca, when my phone starts ringing again. I thought it's her. I was somewhat expecting, but si Benj pala. So I got myself excused, while Bianca is checking her phone too.

Hey, Benj?

Hi G. I tried texting you pero walang reply so I've decided to call na.

why? sorry ha, Sobrang busy kaya di ako nakasagot.

It's okay. I'd like to take you out for lunch sana. Please. Please. Please.

Hayy..,, Di ka rin makulet noh."

Please. I've been asking you out for so many times na. Sana mapagbigyan mo ko this time.

He sounded so persistent, I wanted to refuse pero kasi he is a friend to me at matagal na rin, besides this might help me divert my attention in the meantime. I thought... siguro naman puede ako mag explore ng options...

12:00 PM

We're done talking ni Bianca. She said she has to go, because she still has a taping in the afternoon. And I'm still at RK just waiting for Benj, who's on his way to fetch me up for lunch.

12: 15PM

R:

As usual it's this freaking traffic again. I'm getting a bit impatient. When suddenly I got a text message from Bestie.

B:

Bestie..  i'll go ahead na. I can't stay here for long. I still have taping this afternoon. But She's still here. Take care. muah!

R:
Okay thanks! Take care too. Mwaah!

I tried driving as fast as I can. Kasi baka di ko na siya maabutan.

12:20 PM

R:

Finally! just arrived at RK. Parked my car and was really happy to see her sitting at a table near a window, drinking an orange juice. It's actually a space for RK employees only.

She looked serious as usual.

Hi G.... I said with a soft voice.

G:

I was listenin' to this song habits on my playlist when I stopped kasi someone is standing in front of Me. I looked up and it's her. I am surprise. I couldn't react for a few seconds at napatingin ulit ako sa kanya.... I smiled and said...

Oh hi!...😮

Nakatitig lang kami sa isa't isa for almost 10 seconds... Then she broke the ice with her smile.

I told you, i'm serious. So now i'm here."

G:

Then a Bon Iver song skinny love played on the background. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako mag rereact she then went on to kiss me on my right cheek. Then she sat down in front of me and smiled.

I am really speechless.

She then hold my hand. And caressed it softly while looking into my eyes.

G... I missed you. I really wanted to talk to you , from the time na it felt like it's not going to be the same friendship as to what we had before.... it seems impossible.

But I wanted to try.

G:

I am puzzled na kinakabahan sa mga sinasabi niya. Hindi pa rin ako maka react. Gusto ko alamin ng maigi kung ano man yung nasa isip niya ngayon.

R:
Maybe, ayoko na iwasan mo ako because you're way too special. She said.

G:

she looks so worried at me being quiet.

Then finally I had the guts to talk... So I said...

"Ayoko manghula kung ano man yan. Gusto ko kung may gusto ka man sabihin sakin' eh sabihin mo sakin ngayon. Hindi naman natin makukuha yung sagot sa mga tanong natin kung lagi nalang tayo makikiramdam sa isa't isa. Kung lagi nalang natin ipapakita sa isa't isa pero ayaw naman natin pag usapan. we've been friends for so long now, wala naman magbabago kung mas magiging open tayo sa isa't isa."

R:

I was speechless sa sinabi niya. It felt like she is really serious. Hindi ito yung one of those moments na we could just laugh it out at daanin sa biro. So, i'm giving this a shot, I realized for a brief moment na I might not like the idea of commitment but here I am torn with my commitment with someone against my feelings for her. I was holding both of her hands now... So I said...

You might think na I'm out of my mind after saying this. And I'm afraid kung ano yung isasagot mo sakin. I'm not even sure if ready ako to say this, pero it's now or never. Ayoko din mag assume, I've got so many fears too. But not having you could be the worst feeling at all. And I think i'm fallng for you.... .... I love you."

G:

My world stopped when she said this to me.
My heart is screaming with happiness. I gave her a very warm and tight hug.

G:

I feel exactly the same way.

Mahal din Kita. I replied.

R:

I smiled so much after hearing this with G. It felt like I wanted to be with her all day, my fears were quite lessen a bit. Then I had embraced her tightly. I guess, fate has its own way of ruining the moment...
When I heard a voice looking for G.

G? Benj here.... .... Oh, hey... Rhi you're here. He smiled.

why are you here? I asked him.

Awkward and speechless. It felt like wrong timing yung pagpunta ni Benj.

We're going out for lunch. Na traffic lang ako, sorry G. He explained.

Lunch? It's already 1PM. She said.

Okay lang yan. We can still catch up. Are you going to join us? he asked.

No. She replied.

Benj sorry kasi may sudden appointment ako kakatawag lang so, so maybe next time?
I said.

It's okay. Saan ba yung next appointment mo? I'll just drive you there nalang instead.

Nakita kong napabuntong-hininga si Rhi.

Actually, I was about to deliver yung mga CD ko to someone who ordered it. I said.

It's fine with me. I can help you deliver those. He insist.

If you want i'll go with you G. Rhi offered.

Rhi.. Its okay kaya ko naman samahan si G. Benj still insisting.

Then He picked up all the CD's and put it all in a box and started bringing them on his car.

Rhi is already irritated with him.

I'll see you sa car G. He then immediately left the two.

Love. I'm so sorry. Ganyan talaga si Benj. I explained.

Don't worry. Hindi ako selosa. As long as we're together. Anyway, i'll still keep my eye on him. She smiled naughtily to me and kissed me at my lips quickly.

Take care alright? and send me a message ha. While she's holding my hand.

kinikilig ako kasi sobrang sweet niya. So I gave her another sweet embrace.

R:

So i'm back in my car, and waited there a bit. I am looking at how he helped G with those CD's, medyo nakaka annoy because supposedly mag uusap pa kami ni G for long. Anyway, as soon as they're gone, dun lang din ako umalis.. Hindi naman siguro napansin ni G na my car is still there and I'm watching over them. Iba talaga siguro yung concern kapag mahal mo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
19.1K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
152K 4.2K 40
❝She's not my ideal girl, But I fell.❞ Irene x Seulgi. /©Baechuism. Thank you @papercupids for the cover ♡
358K 14.4K 57
Sabi nila ang One Great Love raw ay mahirap kalimutan. Lalo na kung malalim ang iniwang sugat sayo. Ngunit paano kapag natagpuan mo ang One True Love...