" It's Complicated " (Comple...

By musicialtie

PART 1 A girl of 22 was walking out of the Mumbai airport struggling with her three trolley bags and one styl... More

#manan It's Complicated
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10
PART 11
Part 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
Part 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 28
PART 29
PART 27
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 37
PART 38
Part 39
Part 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
Part 45
important note
part 47
PART 50
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
SORRY
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
important note
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
FINALE.... Part 67
note
Here I am!!!!
Complicated Epilogue

PART 46

13K 668 22
By musicialtie

" Life must go on... " abiding by this logic the newly promptly unplanned married couple were living their lives.
The two crazy Mr and Mrs Manik Malhotra...

The names themselves had some aura some passion whilst some unknown 'tanhayee' sadness.
When Mr Malhotra was trying his best to sort their unknown differences out that time Mrs Malhotra just kept herself away from her own heart shutting down her 'dil ka darwaja. ' the entrance of her heart. .

The both were living in same house . some blessed time in same room same bed too but yet like typical CID style " kuch toh garbad hai " between them. Like they were fighting with their hearts for some definite unknown reason but an indeed complicated one.

With these mind to heart conflicts more two stressed weeks had passed.

Manik had taken his office responsibilities seriously with his manofy duties too. And Nandini being a stubborn one still stuck on her ' offence is best defense ' mantra. And the two poor older Malhotra along with our cupid Almighty just watching and enjoying the game seating in swing chairs sipping coffee.

***

One sunny morning Malhotra Mansion

" Nandu beta I am sorry but today you have to go alone as I have to take high command to her charity event. It's her order. "

Maan said while the Three Malhotras were having their breakfast. And Niyonika rolled her eyes for teasing her.

" It's cool papa. You guys go. Main akele chali jaungi. Don't worry" Nandini replied happily.

" but why alone ? Manik will take you na. " Niyonika said and then taking a sip of her juice she continued " by the way where is he? "

" Niyo... what kind of question is this ? Obviously your dear Sleeping Cat must be still taking his beauty sleep. Laat sahab so rahe hogne avi tak. " Maan mocked and Niyonika giggled knowing her son's first weak point ' his sleep '.
And both started laughing.

" No papa. he is not sleeping"
suddenly Nandini uttered which had paused their laugh.
Then she spoke further uncomfortably " Woh uth gaya bohot pahle. He went to Fab 5 meeting with some music company. He will come office directly. "

Both older Malhotra gazed at her narrowing their gapes. Nandini understood their dilemma and said " woh when I was returning from jogging toh we met suddenly and he informed me that. "

She Said being embarrassed avoiding their eyes.

" Nandu.. baby relax. You have no need to give any justification. He is your Husband. So you should have known about his whereabouts. It's your right. Ek wife ka haq hota hai yeh. "
Niyonika said with uttermost love caressing her hairs.

"Mom woh... We... hum... husband wife..." Nandini murmured. Tear welled up in her eyes.

" It's okay. We understand. No need to explain us anything. You two Take your times. Sab thik ho jayega. Every thing will be alright. " both Maan and Niyonika console her.

" beta jitni jaldi uss incident ko vul jao utna achcha hai hum sabke liye. Just try to forget that. It was a bad memory. " Maan said while wiping her tears.
*****
After getting ready both the Malhotra parents left. Nandini soon got ready for office and came to the parking but something really surprised her.

" Madam !!! "

The passenger gate was opened for her with lots of chivalry from the other side.

" What's all this ? " she curtly asked.

" please get in mam. Your personal driver is on your service. " he smirked.

" Personal driver ? Seriously Manik ? " she irritatingly asked.

" obviously Personal. Only yours. "
he winked and she getting his hint stepped in the car sighing.
Manik smirked and ignited the car to office.

*****

While driving Manik grabbed Nandini's left arm and entwined their fingers ignoring her several fake tries.

" Mere haat me tera haat ho sari janntaein mere sath ho... "

He softly hummed to irritate her. Nandini made face staring at him and commented " So cheesy... "
Manik then took another attempt to tease her and he started singing looking at her naughtily

" ayese na mujhe tum dekho sine se laga lunga. ..
Tumko main chura lunga tumse dilme chupa lunga... "

Nandini that time frowned on his cheesy song list and shook her head in disbelief on his mischief.

*****

" So madam. Did you enjoy the ride ? " Manik asked when they reached office removing the seat belt.

Nandini didn't replied but gave an irritated look while Manik again said " But I toh enjoyed a lot. By the way madam don't you think you should reward your personal chauffeur for this amazing ride. "

Nandini was checking her purse so age didn't paid good heed to his words at first. But watching his mischievous smirk she recalled his words and her eyes got widened.

" what? Didn't you get that? " he smirked on her expression then said in his husky tone " don't worry I know how to get my reward. "

Saying without giving themselves little time he leaned closer to her and softly pecked her pink luscious lips. And hopped out of the car just giving a long kiss on her cheek just after the lip kiss and left her full red.

****
Malhotra Heights

The board meeting was going on with some foreign delicates. Maan had seated between his two children. Manik and Nandini together presented the presentation and helped Malhotra Heights To pocket The deal With huge profit . Maan was on cloud nine when the dedicates appreciated them. For a father it was the best gift. And when he was blessed with such two awesome kids then no one could match up his pride.

" Mr and Mrs Malhotra you guys are brilliant together. So smart and keen. God bless you. "
the old man , the MD of that company blessed them on which they both shared an eye lock just after giving a 'thank you' gape to that person.

Their eye lock itself detected their needs for each other. But that devil virus again overpowered love over complications.

*******
Manik Cabin

Manik was busy with work when Nandini entered with another pile of file.
She placed them on table with a thud sound which grabbed his attention and he without looking up said

" Come on Mrs Malhotra stop wasting your gussa on this innocent files. Bechare doesn't have that courage to handle some angry jangli panda you know. "

Nandini made irritating faces and then chewing her every words says " Stop your nonsense and check out them and sign. "

" I didn't know that you are demoting from marketing head to a secretary. " he teased her but in a serious tone which really baffled her.

" Ohh god Nandu ... you are such a naive. !!! "

he pushed the file he was working on a little and stood up. Then said while fixing his blazer

" Just for this little thing you came by yourself. Why? You are not my secretory I guess . Are you ? " he asked notoriously leaning his head towards her.

" Or else you wanted to come closer to me??? do you ??"

Nandini stood there silently just like trying to read his ever talkative eyes which were crystal clearly indicating his intentions which were poking her inner Nandini.

She mentally slapped her weird shameless inner one when Manik leaned dangerously closer to her face and unbelievably her each sculpture were started giving his every organisms strong vibes.
Manik was enjoying the effect they both had on themselves. He then slowly moved his bewitching lips little her right side and seductively bit her earlobe to receive an enhancing reply from her in the form of her tight grip on his blazer heme.
Manik smirked as she started panting heavily with his proximity. Her eyes were shut tightly. Her thumping chest was calling the sleepy desires inside him.
Manik just couldn't help any more his self control and sucked her lips softly .
Suddenly.

A current has passed through her spine then and there. Her body shivered followed by his goosebumps.
Nandini opened her eyes with much difficulty and her teary eyes met with his desired filled eyes. Such a deadly yet passionate combination.

" Why are you making everything difficult for me ? Why are you trying to make me loose Manik ?"

She softly asked still engrossed in that eye lock which actually was a mediator between their hearts.

" because I want you to loose to me. Because I want myself to loose to you. Because I want us to loose these difficulties. "

Manik replied without breaking their eye lock . And in the very next moment mouthed her lips completely.

Nandini first taken aback but slowly she also gave in and kissed him back with equal need.
While kissing Manik started caressing her back. His hands shamelessly pacing on her back from up to down over her spine which were just turning her butterflies on.

Unknowingly she lifted her left leg and it rested slightly around his back. His hand protectively held her leg while caressing it .
She was Stunned with her own body actions. But She clutched his hairs digging Her nails on his nape pulling him more towards her rather than pushing him.
They were arising. They both need their desires to feed when Manik without knock entered his hand under her skirt and touched her bare thigh. She just was over with all tortures and harshly pulled his face to her and slammed her lips.

They were about to engross in a tongue fight of dominance a knock disturbed them to the core making the scare hell out of them.

Being too embarrassed with their own abrupt naughty whilst sweetest karma they pulled apart and started straighten themselves looking each mare corner of the room but each other.

Taking five six good deep breath Manik finally allowed the visitor to get inside after settling himself on his chair and Nandini just stood their numb embarrassed yet indeed blushing .

It was a peon who came to collect the files signature by Manik.
Manik's hands started trembling while doing the signatures as he was still not under control of himself but his hormones.

" sir you okay na? Your hand is shaking. You need medical help I guess "

the peon uttered seeing his famous handsome young boss so nervous. Little that poor soul Could have known the real romantic reason of that nervousness.
Nandini giggled in between her blush.

" No I am fine " he replied in his signature attitude while continuing the paper signatures. He showed his eyes to Nandini.
Firstly she giggled but abruptly she left the room realizing her deeds and her self promise. It made Manik confused. But he was not so fully unaware of the fact behind her swing behavior. He exhaled a deep breath and started working on the files.

********
Malhotra Mansion , night

Nandini was hell embarrassed with her own. She was confused. She was puzzled . She was upset as well as mas at her own desires which were bringing more obstacles in her life.

The more she tried to make herself away from him, the more she bumped into his ways. Such a cruel game of destiny.
She was seating on her bed and in a deep thought. She remembered their before marriage happy days. Their closeness, their pure friendship, the unbreakable bond they used to share.

But what puzzled her more was still there was closeness, pure friendship, bond between them but yet something missing. Something itching their happy hearts.

It was like everything was smooth but yet there was a big complication.

" Ufff ayiaappa !!!! " she held her head in frustration.
" Why It's complicated ? "

" As because we are making it complicated " a voice replied on her back.

Nandini turned around and found him standing crossing his legs leaning on the door keeping his hands inside his pockets.

" Nothing is complicated Nandini but we ourselves making it complicated. Hum bana rahe hai yeh complications. " Manik walked in and sat beside her.
Nandini very much knew the true fact of his words so she just kept silent agreeing him.

" Do You still want what you decided ? " Manik asked after few minutes silence. She turned her face sideways and looked at him.

" Nandu why are we fighting? What's the reason behind it? "
asking lovingly he knelled down in front of her and took her hands on him.

" Why are you hurting yourself troubling us? " he again asked but that time with little anger.

" bolo kuch. Answer me dammit. For God damm break your silence Nandini. " he retorted frustratingly.

" I don't know. Suna tumne I don't know. "

she shouted back.
Then continued further while sobbing hard

" Pata nehi mujhe kyun ho raha hai yeh sab . Kyun kar rahi hu. Kya kar rahi hu. Don't even know what I am doing. But one thing that I know is I will stick on my promise. "

" Promise ??? " his vocals reached its peak " Seriously Nandini ?? "
He left her hands in uttermost frustration.

" Manik why are you making these things difficult for me ? Kyun ? " she asked him or more persistently pleaded.

" Do you want to know why? Janna chahati ho kyun? " he placed his both hands on her both sides caging her.

" because I want a closure. Samjhi. Because I care. Because I lo..."

before he could complete his senses were captured by immense shock yet pleasure.
Nandini fussed her lips with him to stop him spoke further which would made her more weak.
Though it was a kiss of benefit but gradually it turned into the kiss of emotions. Kiss of love. Kiss of outrage. Kiss of passion.
They were kissing each other with full rights. Their lips were perfectly synchronized with each other. Their tongue created magic inside their mouths. Unknowingly his hands moved towards her waist and her hands around his neck.

The kiss was too powerful to control but flow with the wind. Manik got up while kissing and made her lie down in bed. He hopped over her still tasting her mouth so passionately.
They had to pull apart needing of oxygen. Both had their eyes closed gasping hard.

Both wanted to stop there but Almighty constantly poking their desires and finally mind accepted its defeat over heart. And why not as they were young couple who needed their completeness too. Its natural to loose sanity when their bodies were badly needed of it.

Manik placed his lips on the very sensitive point of Nandini's body. Her neck. He gave a long kiss on her neck on which she moaned softly. Her moan woke the monster up inside him. And he started kissing her neck shoulder. He then gave few open mouth kisses on her collar bone neck and shoulders just to receive soft soft moans from her side which turning him on.

Manik bit her earlobe then licked it which gave her immense pleasure. His each touch on her started the havoc inside her. Her sensation started rising. Her nails were uncontrollably scratching his shoulder and necks which were the wild proof of her wildness and his turning on..

Manik was moving his lips on her whole face teasing her lips. She so wanted to taste him. Kiss him. But he being such a tease kissed all over her face for several times but her lips. It really irritate a turned Nandini and she just pulled his vest with so much force that Manik became shocked for a fraction of second.
Nandini switched their position and came in top of him. She bite his lower lips to bleed and then licked the blood. He groaned in pleasure. They kissed for a while wildly.

After the kiss she started kissing his neck shoulders. She while kissing bite his shoulder harshly to control her over excitement. Manik hissed in pain but also enjoyed.
He then flipped their position and started kissing her madly. Their moans were making an enhancing music and roamed all over the room. Soon they both striped their clothes off their bodies and they made wild love for the second time of their five months of marriage and nearly two months of pleasure striving.

*****
Next morning
Malhotra Heights

Nandini was pacing on the office when suddenly she bumped with someone.
She looked at the person and her jaw became hard and she shouted

" You ?? What the hell are you doing here ? "

********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 885 73
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
13.2K 923 80
Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain given from his dad, he decides to change th...
11.4K 813 31
"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is packing for the vacation happily. "Baby, I...
230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...