One Direction One Shots 3

Od HazzasLou7

i didn't write any of these. credit and links are on every one of them Více

One Direction One Shots 3
Sex Shop (Harry)
Punk AU (Harry)
The Before (Harry)
Ziam (Ziam)
Clubbing (Zayn)
Dangerous (Harry)
I Workout (Harry)
Little Peanut (Niall)
Club Antics (Niall)
Leaving Me Quite A Mess (Harry)
Happy Mother's Day (Niall)
Apology (Niall)
Head Over Heels (Harry)
I Can't Breathe (Leaving Me Quite a Mess Part Two) (Harry)
Intense (Part 1) (Harry)
Limbo (Part 2) (Harry)
Complicated (Harry)
Miss Me (Harry)
Harsh Breaths (Larry Threesome)
Never Again (Zayn)
Desperation (Nouis)
Strawberry Succulent (Niall)
Beautiful Soul (Zayn)
Selfless Payne (Liam)
Blind Lust (Harry)
Zarry Threesome (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 1) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 2) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 3) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 4) (Zarry Threesome)
Kiss You (Louis)
Live While We're Young (Niall)
Two Is Better Than One (Styles Twins Threesome)
18 (Zayn)
Punk Louis (Louis)
Playing Favorites) (Niall & Harry)
The Sounds of Silence (Niall)
ER Encounters (Harry)
Cabin Fever (Louis)
Sweet (Ziam)
I Can Change (Zayn)
Zayn Gets Jealous (Zayn)
Football (Part 1) (Larry)
Football (Part 2) (Larry)
The Promise (Harry)
Well Needed (Harry)
One. Two. Three. (Narry + Marcel)
Girls vs. Boys (Ziam + Jerrie)

Nerdy Louis (Louis)

972 5 0
Od HazzasLou7

The italics are Louis’ thoughts.(they kind of stop half way through)

“Miss y/l/n, where does the word ‘Drama’ come from?" Mr. Goldberg asks as the classroom turns their heads to look at her. I do the same and look to my seat partner. She’s clearly panicked and has no idea the answer, possibly doesn’t even know the question. 

    “Um.." She starts awkwardly. Help her, dude. You’ve only been in love with her for like 3 years and you know the answer. Help. Her.

    “From the Greek word: Dran." I whisper, trying to help her out. She just looks at me, completely bewildered. “Dran. Greek." I repeat.

    “Um, from the Greek word Dran…" She says, not sounding so sure. Mr. Goldberg eyes me suspiciously before turning back to her. 

    “Yes." He says slowly, not believing that she came up with that on her own. “And what does that mean?" She looks to me again.

    “Help me Louis." She whispers urgently. Dear Lord, she knows my name. I had no idea she knew my name.

    “Dran means action." I say quietly, hoping no one else heard. She nods.

    “Dran means action." She says loudly, sounding much more confident. I smile, glad to help.

    “Very good. And when was the wo-" Mr. Goldberg starts asking y/n another question before the bell interrupts him. He always picks on her. What an ass. As I’m packing up to go y/n starts talking to me.

    “Thanks Louis. You really helped me out today." She smiles and I look up at her quickly before looking back down. Play it cool. 

    “Anytime." I mumble while throwing my bag over my shoulder. We start walking towards the door.

    “So how do you know all of this stuff?" She asks, hugging her textbook to her chest. Is she really initiating a conversation with me?

    “I guess I’m just really into Drama." I say as we turn down the hallway. We walk side by side for a few moments before I pipe up.

    “Can I ask you a question?" I mumble, looking down.

    “Of course!" She says, sweetly. Damn she’s adorable.

    “Why are you taking Drama? It doesn’t really seem like you’re thing…." I trail off. It’s true though, she’s not like me. She’s beautiful and popular and rich. She just never seemed like a very artsy person.

    “It’s definitely not my thing." She giggles. “I just needed another credit to be eligible to graduate in the spring." 

    “Oh." I respond as we approach my locker. “Are you prepared for the test next week?" I ask, not wanting to sound too dorky.

    “Ugh." She groans. “No! I don’t understand anything!" She exclaims, leaning against the locker next to mine. “Could you possibly help me study tonight?" She asks, biting her lip. As the word tonight falls from her lips I feel myself getting hard. Would I like to spend my Friday night with the most amazing girl ever? Fuck yes

    “Yeah I could definitely help." I respond, blushing like crazy.

    “Great. Thanks Louis. You’re the best!" She squeals, excited. I smile awkwardly. 

    “I’ll pick you up at 8." She yells, walking to her locker.

****************

    I get into the car and we just sit there for a moment before she speaks.

    “So I was wondering if you could do me a favor…" She blushes, looking down.

    “Uh yeah. Anything." I respond, sounding desperate.

    “So do you know who Peter Thompson is?" She asks and I groan quietly. Of course I know who he is. He’s the most popular douche at our school and he’s y/n’s ex. He basically claimed y/n as his own. He tells everyone that he’ll kill them if they go anywhere near her.

    “Yeah"

    “Well he’s having this party tonight and he expects me to go. All my friends are going and I don’t really want to go but they want me to. Well I was wondering if like maybe you would go with me? My parents are out of town so you could just crash at my place and then help me study for Drama in the morning. I completely understand if you don’t want to go and we don’t have to stay long…." She trails off biting her lip. 

    “Uh I guess yeah." I respond. What am I getting myself into? I’m a theater geek, these people are going to hate me.

    “Oh thank you Louis!" She squeals before backing out of my driveway and heading off.

    We get to the party and we hop out of the car. We just stand there in the street for a few moments. She’s staring at the party, biting her lip. I’m staring at her, biting my lip.  It doesn’t even look like she wants to be here.

    “Alright." She pipes up. “Let’s go." She grabs my hand and drags me towards the party. We walk in and I don’t know anybody. Then again, neither does she. 

    “Where are your friends?" I yell in her ear, the music pounding through my own.

    “No clue." She shrugs. “Want to dance?" Her eyes sparkle as the words fall from her perfect lips. No no no, I can’t dance for shit. Before I can respond she drags me towards the dance floor. She presses her back against my front and grinds her ass into my crotch. I stand awkwardly with my hands by my sides as her petite body rolls against mine. Now I’m really hard. Fuck. She grabs my hands and places them on her waist before reaching up and tugging on my hair, pulling my head level with hers.

    “You don’t dance much do you?" She asks, giggling. I shake my head, embarrassed. “That’s okay." She says as she turns around. My one leg ends up in between hers and her crotch is hovering over my upper thigh. She wraps her hands around my neck.  I keep my hands on her sides as I look down at her. She’s wearing a tight, long sleeved black shirt with a deep neck line. It’s tucked into a high-waisted, tight, short, tribal print skirt. Dear lord her clothes are so innocently tight. Not too tight to be slutty but tight enough to be sexy.

    “Are you okay Louis or do you want to leave?" She asks, eyeing me suspiciously.

    “I’m good." I respond and she smiles up at me before bringing her body closer to mine. She presses her crotch against my thigh and her chest against mine. Her skirt rides up and I can feel her wetness through her panties. She starts grinding her crotch against my thigh and my hands move around to her lower back absentmindedly. A moan escapes her lips and her eyes close.

     There are so many people around nobody notices how sexual this is. Everybody’s just packed in here like sardines. Dozens of hot, sweaty, horny, drunk teenagers. 

    Y/n plays with the hair at the nape of my neck as my bulge rubs against her thigh. I grunt at the sudden contact and instantly regret it. Her eyes pop open and a sly grin forms on her face.

   “Are you enjoying yourself Lou?" She asks and I nod shyly, internally fangirling over the fact that she called me Lou.

     “D-Do you find me attractive Louis?" She asks, slowing her movements until she stops. Her core is still pressed against my thigh, my bulge against her thigh.

    “Uh um." I stutter. Say something, idiot. 

    “Because I find you very attractive." She purs in my ear before going back to grinding against me. My cock throbs and my heart races at her words.I feel a surge of confidence rush through me and I bring my hands down to rest on her ass, pushing and pulling her hips against my thigh. I am a virgin and don’t know much about pleasuring a woman. But I know that right now, the friction on her clit is causing an awful lot of pleasure. She moans again and leans her head against my chest as we continue to grind, basically having sex with our clothes on. 

    “Oh fuck Louis." She moans quietly and I have to resist the urge to cum. My cheeks flush and dick grows even harder at her moan.

    “I-I’ve never done this, with a girl before." I stutter out, having no idea why I said that.

    “Mhm well you’re pretty damn good." She replies instantly, no hesitation. I relax a little and start thrusting my hips as well grinding hers against my legs. I look down at her chest and so desperately want to touch her. I start to slide my one hand up her side but then I chicken out and place it back on the top of her ass. She smiles up at me.

    “Touch me." She coos and I almost melt at the velvety smoothness of her voice. I bring one hand up to grab her breast and she moans, catching me off guard. I flick my thumb over her nipple a few times and just squeezing her breast. “K-Kiss me." She demands, looking into my eyes for one of the first times tonight. I do, a little clumsily and I can tell I’m being a bit too aggressive. This isn’t my first kiss but this is my first time touching a girl. We continue to make out as we grind. She moans into my mouth and I feel like she’s close to an orgasm.

     All of a sudden a strong hand grabs my shoulder and I’m torn away from y/n. I’m spun around and punched in the face before I even register what’s going on. I’m hit a few more times and I feel multiple people grabbing at me. Multiple people yelling. I see a blur of faces, none of which look familiar. And then I see one that is: Peter Thompson. And he’s about to punch me in the face, again. I duck, just barely missing his fist. I feel someone tug on my shirt and lead me out of the house. 

    “Oh my gosh Louis I am so sorry. Fuck. Shit. I knew he would cause trouble tonight. He’s a fucking asshole." Y/n says as we climb into her car. She grabs a tissue and dabs at the blood on my face and I flinch.

    “I-I’m fine." I mutter, pushing her hands away.

    “I’ll take you home." She mumbles, clearly feeling guilty.

    “No! My p-parents would…" I trail off, imagining how much trouble I would be in if I came home with a black eye.

    “Right. Of course. You can spend the night at my place and I’ll clean you up. Are you sure you’re okay?" She asks. I nod.

*******************

    I sit on the toilet in y/n’s bathroom as she cleans up my face a bit. Once she’s done she leads me out of the bathroom.

    “So, what do you want to do?" She asks and I look at the clock behind her. 11pm. Too late for studying and too early for bed.

    “Uh I don’t care." I shrug. She grabs my hand and leads me to her bedroom. I sit on her bed and she sits next to me. We stay silent for a moment before she speaks up.

    “Are you a virgin?" She asks. Both of our cheeks flush. “Sorry…you don’t have to answer that." She giggles. I contemplate lying but decide to just tell her the truth.

    “Uh yeah." I respond. “You?" She shakes her head no but doesn’t say anything. I decide to drop it. I don’t want to upset her because she clearly doesn’t want to talk about it.

  “I like you." She whispers.

    “What?" I pretend I don’t hear.

    “Louis I like you. A lot." She says while climbing on to my lap. I kiss her, much more gentle this time. 

    She wraps her hands around my cheeks as I rest my hands on her sides. I slide them up slowly, rubbing her breasts through her shirt. She pulls away from me to remove her shirt and my hands fall on her bare sides, rubbing soft circles. I just stare at her breasts for a bit, clothed by a black lace bra. She reaches around and unclasps her bra. As soon as it falls from her body I attach my lips to her hardened nubs, sucking each one harshly. It sends a shiver straight to my core as my cock throbs in my tight jeans. I shift uncomfortably and she notices.

    “How about I take those jeans off Louis, they look uncomfortable." She says and I don’t even remove my mouth from her breast. I moan against her skin and lift my butt up so she can slip off my jeans. She climbs off of me and tells me to lay down. I remove my shirt and boxers and lay down. Y/n removes her skirt and panties leaving her completely bare. I just stare at her for a few moments, feeling my cock throb.

    “Have you ever seen a girl naked Louis?" She asks innocently, not trying to embarrass me. I shake my head no and she smiles before crawling on top of me. She straddles my knees and stares at my cock.

    “Wow you’re big." She mumbles quietly, trailing a finger up my cock. My whole body shudders under her touch and she smiles again. Damn that smile. She takes me into her mouth and my hips buck immediately. My whole body spasms as she starts bobbing her head and my balls already start to tighten. She takes most of me in her mouth, bobbing her head. She pumps her hand over the part she can’t take. My eyes close and a groan falls out of my lips. I lay there awkwardly as she pleasures me, wanting to touch her but she’s too far away. 

    “S-Stop." I say breathlessly. My cock twitches and I’m about to cum. “Stop!" I say louder. She pulls away but it’s too late.

    “Uh ah." I grunt as my body contracts and I cum all over my chest. Her eyes grow wide as she continues to just hold my cock in her hand. My body spasms for a few seconds before I relax, burying my face in my hands embarrassed. I feel something wet and warm on my torso as y/n licks all of the cum off of me. I watch, pleased. 

    “You didn’t have to.." I say. She shrugs and smiles. “Y/n I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cum so early, I…" I trail off.

    “That’s okay Louis, I think I can make you hard again." She winks before laying down next to me. I roll over and prop myself above her. We start to kiss again and I feel my cock growing already. I start sucking her neck, just wanting to taste her. We continue to make out as I grow harder, my cock laying on her thigh. Once I’m fully erect, she pulls away. I’m shaking slightly, nervous

    “Louis, can you try something for me?" She asks, biting her lip.

    “Anything." I whisper.

    “Um, can you eat me out?" She ask. My jaw drops and eyes widen. No no, I’d have no idea what the fuck to do. She immediately sees my concern. “Louis it’s really easy and I think if you just try then you’ll feel more confident around me. You really can’t do anything wrong." She smiles sweetly. I’m torn. I so badly want to pleasure her but at the same time, I’m so nervous. I nod my head, agreeing. I make my way down her body and just stare at her folds. I decide to just dive right in and plunge my tongue into her.

    “Oh Louis!" She moans. I continue to pump my tongue into her, having no idea what I’m doing. I’ve seen enough porn to know that when you find a girl’s g-spot, you basically become god. I pull my tongue out and enter two of my fingers, loving the feel of her tight wet walls. She gasps, surprised at my confidence.

    “L-Lou you don’t have to." She mumbles. 

    “Let me try." I say. I pump my fingers in and out of her a few times and curl them up in a few different places, getting no response. She just lays there for a few seconds and I start to get really embarrassed. Until I find it.

    “OH uh oh god right there." She bucks her hips up into my hand and I can’t help but grin. As my fingers pound into her I kiss her thighs, sucking gently on the skin. I fucking love this. I‘m the one making her feel this good. I finger her faster, curling them up to hit that spot and she unravels beneath me. She moans and her body shakes, causing my cock to just throb. I finger her through her orgasm, feeling her juices seep onto my hand. I lay down and she straddles my hips.

    “Are you ready?" She asks, eyes glimmering. I nod, excited. She slips on a condom and drops onto my cock slowly.

    “Fuu-" I start and then stop. I heard guys aren’t supposed to be very vocal during sex. She moans loudly at the feel of me.

    “L-Let it out Louis. I want to know that I’m making you feel good." She says as she bounces up and down on my cock.

    “Fuckk, you’re so tight." I breath out as my heart races. “And w-wet and warm and fuck." She smiles and grinds down on me. I’m not gonna last long.  I raise my hands to rub her breasts as I feel my cock twitch.

    “I-I’m cumming." I spit out as my muscles spasm and I fall apart, moaning y/n’s name and closing my eyes tight. She climbs off of me and throws out the condom. I grab her and pull her onto my chest. She nuzzles into my neck and breathes in my scent.

    “Why?" I spit out, rudely. The words fall out of my lips before I can stop them. I instantly regret it.

    “Why what?" She says, raising her head a bit.

    “Why did you fuck me?" I mumble, cheeks blushing. “I’m just…nerdy Louis." She smiles and it instantly warms my heart.

    “I like Nerdy Louis."

written by tumblr user: carrotsandbirdcages.tumblr.com

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...