One Direction One Shots 3

By HazzasLou7

i didn't write any of these. credit and links are on every one of them More

One Direction One Shots 3
Sex Shop (Harry)
Punk AU (Harry)
The Before (Harry)
Ziam (Ziam)
Clubbing (Zayn)
Dangerous (Harry)
I Workout (Harry)
Little Peanut (Niall)
Club Antics (Niall)
Leaving Me Quite A Mess (Harry)
Happy Mother's Day (Niall)
Apology (Niall)
Head Over Heels (Harry)
I Can't Breathe (Leaving Me Quite a Mess Part Two) (Harry)
Intense (Part 1) (Harry)
Limbo (Part 2) (Harry)
Complicated (Harry)
Miss Me (Harry)
Harsh Breaths (Larry Threesome)
Never Again (Zayn)
Desperation (Nouis)
Strawberry Succulent (Niall)
Beautiful Soul (Zayn)
Selfless Payne (Liam)
Blind Lust (Harry)
Zarry Threesome (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 1) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 2) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 3) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 4) (Zarry Threesome)
Kiss You (Louis)
Nerdy Louis (Louis)
Two Is Better Than One (Styles Twins Threesome)
18 (Zayn)
Punk Louis (Louis)
Playing Favorites) (Niall & Harry)
The Sounds of Silence (Niall)
ER Encounters (Harry)
Cabin Fever (Louis)
Sweet (Ziam)
I Can Change (Zayn)
Zayn Gets Jealous (Zayn)
Football (Part 1) (Larry)
Football (Part 2) (Larry)
The Promise (Harry)
Well Needed (Harry)
One. Two. Three. (Narry + Marcel)
Girls vs. Boys (Ziam + Jerrie)

Live While We're Young (Niall)

836 2 0
By HazzasLou7

My dress hit at my knees. I threw my leather jacket over my shoulders and head out the door. The night was cold, the streets bare, by now most people had made it to whichever party they chose to attend that weekend. My heels clacked down the cracked cement hill, the thudding bass becoming louder and louder. Just a few more blocks before I would reach the towering mansion that housed some of the hottest frat boys on campus. I wasn’t a member of a sorority, but I was involved in Greek life as much as any sorority girl would be. I got along with frat boys because I wasn’t like the typical sorority girl. I like wearing jeans, little makeup, play video games, beer pong, but on the contrary I cleaned up nicely. Tonight was no exception, each house party, I took my time to get ready, you never know when you could find, ‘the one.’ My friend Ryan invited me this frat’s party tonight, he’s a cool guy, like the older brother I never had.

Soon the house came into view, the tall red brick building stood there since 1918, the outside told tales of generations of frat boys who passed through the gates, the building’s legacy, but on the weekends the house came to life with the sounds of thumping bass, alcohol, and mischievous behavior. Security at the door nodded me in, normally, for any other girl, it wouldn’t be safe to go to a house full of horny college boys alone, but Ryan kept me safe. Like I said, he is like my older brother, and if he was my older brother, then that meant his frat brothers were not allowed to touch me, unless I wanted them to.

I made my way through the crowded house towards the back, where most of the fun happens. The guys rigged a 7 foot fence around their backyard; they hung huge tents and made it the designated club area, lasers and smoke included. Immediately the beats flooded my bloodstream and my hips instinctively swayed to the beats, hands soon gripped my hips. I turned to face the familiar grey blue eyes. “Hey babe."

"Hey Ryan." He kissed me on the cheek.

"You look rather gorgeous."

"Thanks babe." Ryan and I talked shortly, before an Irish accent interrupted.

"Ryan, come on mate, next round of beer pong, you and me."

My eyes met his; they were stormy, rimmed with deep blue, like the depths of the ocean. In the center burst a vibrant green, pulling me inwards to him. Momentarily I focused on his mouth as he spoke, they were plump and a pale pink, the corners of his mouth turned upwards. He spoke uncontrollably, excitement rattling his entire body. I lost myself for a minute, as I traced his entire body. He wore a white tank top with a red logo plastered on the front. His arms were toned and he was buff, not too buff, just the right amount. I mindlessly bit my lip as I practically took his clothes off with my eyes. I was going to have this boy tonight and I would let him have me. I snapped out of it just as they stopped talking. The boy turned towards me, his eyes soaking me in, they wondered down my body and back up to my face, a sweet smile formed on his lips.

"Hey babe, I’m Niall." He reached for my hand, before placing a kiss on it. I bit the inside of my lip again, our eyes never losing contact.

‘And he’s a gentleman.’ I thought to myself.

"Niall? Nice to meet you." Before I could give him my name Ryan interrupted us, directing his question to me.

"Why don’t you go upstairs and put your coat in my room, we don’t want a repeat?" Last party, someone threw up in the coat closet, soaking everyone’s jackets, including my own. I nodded and walked back into the house. I was still in earshot when Ryan leaned into Niall, “She’s off limits."

‘Cock Block.’ I again thought to myself, he’s not going to stop me.

Slinking my hands to pull my jacket off, I turned my head towards Niall and Ryan still just a few feet away from me. Niall stood, staring at me as I walked away, licking his lips slightly and wetting them with his tongue. His eyes traced my body until they met my eyes. A smile mirrored both our faces. I turned the corner and head up stairs to put my jacket away.

Quickly, I made my way back down the stairs, Niall and Ryan were playing beer pong in the main room, judging by the flush red on Niall’s cheeks, they were losing and he was getting a bit tipsy. I caught Niall’s gaze as I passed by the table, with a smirk. I stopped at the drink counter, filled with bottle after bottle; I took a few shots of Cruzan Black Cherry Rum. As I threw my head back, downing a shot, I felt a presence next to me, Niall.

"Hi." I smiled. “You want a shot?" I grabbed a bottle from the back row. He nodded. I poured the potent vodka into two shot glasses. Niall kept his gaze on me as I concentrated on not overfilling them. Placing the bottle back on the counter I took both shots, handing one to Niall. I placed the shot to my mouth as well as he did.

"To living while we’re young." I threw the shot back and the warm liquid flowed down my throat leaving a burning trail, which turned my insides warm quickly.

"So," he finally spoke, “Are you going to tell me your name?"

A smile graced my face as I poured two shots of tequila and grabbed a lime wedge. “Maybe." My finger grazed under his chin, tilting his head to the side, allowing more access to his throat. Squeezing the lime, bitter juice trailed down his neck, slightly soaking the collar of his white tank. I placed the remaining wedge in his mouth and he seductively bit down, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, watching my movements carefully. I sprinkled some salt on the sticky liquid. Bringing my mouth to Niall’s neck, I slowly licked from his collarbone to the back of his ear, quickly pulling away to take my shot of tequila, swallowing. I licked my lips slightly before moving my lips towards the lime wedge between Niall’s teeth. Our lips barely grazed as I slowly sucked the lime wedge, pivoting my lips just slightly, teasing him. I took the lime between my teeth pulling it from his. The wedge landed on the floor and I picked up another one.

"Your turn." I licked my lips again, anxious to feel him on me. I turned my neck, giving him more to work with and put the wedge in my mouth. His eyes concentrated on me as juice trailed down towards my collarbone. He sprinkled the salt, as I had, his eyes momentarily locking with mine before he dove in. My eyes instantly closed the feeling of his warm breath on my neck, his tongue skillfully trailed from my collarbone towards my ear; he hung there for a moment. Taking me by surprise, he nibbled my ear, leaving a sweet soothing kiss before pulling back to take his shot. I saw the liquid trail down his throat as he swallowed, every muscle flexing. As I had, he licked his lips before coming close to me, sucking on the lime in between my teeth. Our lips were closer than before, but still not satisfying the touch I needed. He ripped the lime from my mouth with his teeth, spitting it forcefully at the ground. A smile peeked on my face and I bit the inside of my lip.

"So, Are you going to tell me your name now?" He raised an eyebrow at me flashing a sexy sideways smile.

"You can call me whatever you want."

"Beautiful seems fitting to me." he said after a few second of silence, I smile at his smoothness.

"Babe." Ryan called as he came to my side, come play beer pong, you can be on Niall’s team. I nodded, Ryan taking my under his arm leading towards the table.

"I’m gonna start calling you ‘Fucking Cock Block Ryan,’" I said, earning a laugh from Niall. He was so adorable when he laughed, it still didn’t stop the fact that I wanted him to rip my clothes off.

Ryan gave me a look confused at my forwardness, but shrugging it off.

~

There was one cup left on Ryan’s side of the table and two left on Niall and I’s side. It was my turn to throw.

"You got this,” I felt Niall’s hand graze my hip, lining me up with the cup. He stood behind me gripping both my hips. I raised my hand, lightly clutching the ball. I threw it landing it in the cup. I jumped in excitement as Ryan hung his head, prepared to drink the last cup. I turned in Niall’s grasp firmly placing my lips on his, pulling him closer to me. His lips were soft, but firm, knowing exactly how to control them. His hands fell a bit below, squeezing my butt, I moaned slightly into the kiss before pulling away. I reached around me, taking one of his hands, leading him towards the stairs.

We found a room and as I closed the door Niall immediately pushed me up against it. Our lips molded together with passion and lust, both of us only wanting one thing, no emotional attachments. My hands found the back of his neck, pulling him as close as possible, and his hands gripped tightly around my waist. My legs quickly wrapped around Niall, putting my full support on him and the door. His lips trailed down my jaw and he teethed at my ear, earning a heavy moan from me. I was already wet; this foreplay was just torture at this point. He pulled his lips from me; his fingertips lightly grazed my shoulders, sliding the straps from my dress down. He took one skillful hand and pulled my top down, my breasts exposed to the cool air. The refreshing coldness was quickly replaced my Niall’s warm mouth, he kissed delicately before placing one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking. His teeth ran over my tender nipple, causing me to grip his tousled blond hair in between my fingers, moaning his name. One hand traveled down to my wet center, while he continued to tease my breasts. His large fingers circled on the outside of my underwear, just above my clit. I was drenched and I couldn’t wait any longer.

"Take your pants off, now." I breathed, trying to gain control over myself.

Niall removed his hand from me, I continued to grip around his waist as my hands trailed down his torso to his pants. I unbuttoned them as he pulled his center far enough away to let them, along with his boxers, fall to the floor. His hard erection sprung up, impressive in size and Niall’s hands reach under my dress once again, pulling my underwear to the side. His tip glazed my clit, a soft moan leaving my lips. I feel him slide slowly into me, filling me until he disappears completely into me. Niall takes both my hands, interlocking our fingers, and pins them above my head. He pulls out slightly before pushing back in. I feel myself almost there and it has barely started.

"I’m going to cum quick." I slightly laugh as I kiss his neck before finding his lips. It is going to be a short session, but so damn satisfying. Niall slams into me with all his weight, slamming my back into the door I am still pinned against. His motions quickly become relentless, skin slapping against my clit, furthering the sensations. I moan and his name leaves my mouth in whispers along with commands.

"Harder Niall." He does as I ask, pulling further back to slam harder into my slick core. The familiar feeling is building in my lower region, fueled by Niall’s deep thrusts. We exchange heated kisses, our tongues exploring each other, taking advantage of the moment. Niall grips me tighter, bringing us as close as possible, grinding our centers smoothly together. The new movement sends me over the edge, my eyes scrunch closed as the feeling washes over my entire body, leaving me numb. I ride my orgasm out as Niall pounds even harder into me, I know he is close. With a loud grunt in my ear, that goes through my body, right to my center, Niall cums.

We stay still, catching our breath, exchanging a few whispered kisses. My limbs are numb and feel like jell-o. My feet softly reach the floor as Niall sets me down. I turn to pull the straps of my dress back over my shoulders, Niall slides his pants back up his thighs.

"Do I get to know your name now?" He asks with a large, undeniable smile.

"(y/n)." I say before opening the door, prepared to go back to the party, but Niall soon spoke.

"Good, now I know what to moan later." He winked at me, this wasn’t the last time I would be screaming Niall’s name tonight. I smiled in anticipation for what the rest of the night held.

written by tumblr user: 1d-and-my-sexual-frustrations.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.