One Direction One Shots 3

By HazzasLou7

i didn't write any of these. credit and links are on every one of them More

One Direction One Shots 3
Sex Shop (Harry)
Punk AU (Harry)
The Before (Harry)
Ziam (Ziam)
Clubbing (Zayn)
Dangerous (Harry)
I Workout (Harry)
Little Peanut (Niall)
Club Antics (Niall)
Leaving Me Quite A Mess (Harry)
Happy Mother's Day (Niall)
Apology (Niall)
Head Over Heels (Harry)
I Can't Breathe (Leaving Me Quite a Mess Part Two) (Harry)
Intense (Part 1) (Harry)
Limbo (Part 2) (Harry)
Miss Me (Harry)
Harsh Breaths (Larry Threesome)
Never Again (Zayn)
Desperation (Nouis)
Strawberry Succulent (Niall)
Beautiful Soul (Zayn)
Selfless Payne (Liam)
Blind Lust (Harry)
Zarry Threesome (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 1) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 2) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 3) (Zarry Threesome)
Smokey Desires (Part 4) (Zarry Threesome)
Kiss You (Louis)
Live While We're Young (Niall)
Nerdy Louis (Louis)
Two Is Better Than One (Styles Twins Threesome)
18 (Zayn)
Punk Louis (Louis)
Playing Favorites) (Niall & Harry)
The Sounds of Silence (Niall)
ER Encounters (Harry)
Cabin Fever (Louis)
Sweet (Ziam)
I Can Change (Zayn)
Zayn Gets Jealous (Zayn)
Football (Part 1) (Larry)
Football (Part 2) (Larry)
The Promise (Harry)
Well Needed (Harry)
One. Two. Three. (Narry + Marcel)
Girls vs. Boys (Ziam + Jerrie)

Complicated (Harry)

672 4 0
By HazzasLou7

It was my 17th birthday and I was so excited, because my best friends always make the best parties ever! Of course everyone from school was going to come, as I was the most popular girl in the school, everyone wanted to be me, and the ones who didn’t, hated me. I was so lucky I had the most cutest boyfriend ever, captain of the soccer team, and the bestest friends Lila and Wendy, Lila was cheerleading captain and Wendy was the captain of the girls volleyball team, we had everything, we ruled everyone.

“Morning babyyy! Happy Birthdayyyy!” Said my mom walking in with a birthday gift. 

My mom and I were alone with my two little brothers, since my mom and my dad divorced. My mom was a fashion designer which means she is always traveling, and my dad was the president of a huge company, and the most successful man ever.

“Thanksss mom!” I said giving her a big hug.

“Here you birthday gift! Open it!” She said smiling.

As I opened the gift my mom smiled, when J finally opened my gift I opened my eyes bigger than anything, it was the keys to my first car, a C350 Sport Mercedes-Benz in red! 

“OH MY GOOOOD! I can’t believe it mom, I love you, I love you, I love you sooo muchhh! Thankssss!!” I said kicking and screaming and hugging.

“You’re welcome baby, you deserve this and more.” She said hugging me.

“Well, I’m gonna get dressed and off to school in my new caaarr” I said.

“Wait a minute! This car is very expensive car, and is a very valuable gift, I’m going to be watching you, and I expect you use it wisely.” She said.

“Of course mom, school, mall, and friends house only!” I said.

While I brushed my hair, I imagined the faces everyone will have when they see my car.

“Well mom bye, I love you!” I said giving her a kiss on her cheek, and walking out of the house.

*Phone Rings* it was Lila.

“Heeyyy!” I said. “Heyyy birthday girl! Happy 17th birthday, we are going to have sooo muchh funnn tonightt!” She said very excited.

“I know right i’m picking you girls up right now!” I said.

“Okay, bye!” She said.When I picked up my friends they couldn’t believe I was driving that car.

“OMG! I can’t believe thiiiss!” Said Lila.

“Me neitheeer! Girl you are lucky!” Said Wendy.

“Thanks girls! Now let’s go! We’re gonna be late!” I said.

While arriving at school everyone stared at me and my new car, I was the center of everything. 

“Okay let’s go in!” I said.

Everywhere I walked I heard from everyone a “Happy Birthday Aly!”, I felt so overwhelmed, well I felt complete when I saw my perfect boyfriend Austin Cahoon, along with Lila’s boyfriend and Wendy’s also perfect boyfriend, after my boyfriend the most cutest guy in my school, Harry Styles, oh he was so dreamy, his perfect green eyes, and brown curls, oh and those perfect dimples around that perfect smile, sometimes I wonder, why didn’t I go for Harry, and then I remember he was with Wendy since he got from England to middle school, uh yeah…he’s english.

“Heyyy babeeee! Happy Birthdayyyy!!!!” Austin said grabbing my chin with his perfect hands and giving the most perfect kiss ever, I felt we were in a movie, I felt he would never let me go, and hold me forever, but the I remember we are not in a movie and of course he had to let me go, if not we would look like weirdos.

“Oh Austin every time you kiss me, you lift me of my feet.” I said smiling.

“Haha! Uh that’s my intention!” He said.

“Hahaha! Well you succeed!” I said.

“Heeeyy Happy Birthday Aly!” Said Harry

“Oh hey Harry, thankss!” I said timidly.

“Haha! I saw the red Mercedes-Benz, is that yours?” He asked.

“Ummm, yeahh! It was my mom’s birthday gift.” I said

“Greaat! I wish I could get a Mercedes-Benz for my birthday, but at least I got a Jeep, and it’s red so we match!” He said with that beautiful British accent.

(Oh yes we match) I thought.

*Bell Rings*

“Well, we better get to class!” Wendy said with enthusiasm.

While the day went by I thought of how different my life would be, would it be better? Would it be worst? Ugh! It’s complicated!

“Hey! Hey!” Lila whispered.

“What?” I whispered.

She handed me a note.

“It’s not from me!” She said.

As I opened the note I looked to everyone in my class, especially Harry, oh taking history with Harry was the best thing ever.

‘I know who you like.’

The note gave me the chills, did somebody knew my giant crush on Harry? Omg!

When I went to my locker to pick up my stuff I saw a note.

‘FYI I like you too.’

Okay it was pretty weird, who would know something so intimate about me, and like me at the first time? But I was gonna take thag off my mind and think about how awesome my birthday party is going to be.

“Heeey, I can’t wait for the party tonight!” Harry said walking away and giving me thumbs up.

“Uh yeah! The greatest party ever!!” I said shouting.

“Girl let’s gooo!” Wendy said shouting from the door.

On my way home I was thinking and thinking, I just wonder who was knew my big secret??!

It was already 9 o’clock, the party was going really well, I was dancing with my boyfriend, Lila and Wendy were dancing with theirs, but there was something I just couldn’t get it of my mind, who wrote the note, I asked Lila, but she didn’t know anything. Another thing, Harry couldn’t get his eyes off of me, it was like everywhere I looked he was staring at me.

“Babe imma go to the bathroom!” I said shouting in Austin’s ear.

“Kay babe! Imma go play beer pong!” He shouted.

When I came back Harry wasn’t on the dance floor, which it was weird he’s always on the dance floor. I went to the garage to check if he was playing beer pong, he wasn’t even there, all I saw was my perfect boyfriend throwing me a smile. Since Austin was busy, and so was Lila and Wendy I decided to go to the backyard. And there it was Harry laying down on a pool chair with a beer on his hand and singing alonf with the music inside. 

“Heeyy stranger! what are you doing alone here?” I said.

“Oh hey! Uh umm…nothing jusy needed some air.”

“Oh! So-” I said without finishing my sentence.

“Yoh know i’ve come to your house hundreds of times, and I never seen the inside of the guest house.” he said.

“Oh! Never?” I said timidly.

“Never ever!” He said.

“Well do youuu….want me to show you?” I said biting my lip.

“Sure!” He said.

While walking to the guest house Harry rested his arm on my shoulder, it made me really nervious.

“Well…uhhh here we are!” I said.

“Whoaaa! This is a really cute guest house..” he said.

“Yeah? Thanks I picked the decorations!” I said.

“Great!” He said while pushing me to the wall.

“Ummm Harry? Your hands are on my waist…” I said nerviously.

“You know…i’ve always wanted to kiss you..since the first day I saw you in middle school.” He said while playing with my hair.

“Y-Y-Yeah? Ummm..but wait you’re with Wendy and I can’t do this to my best friend.” I said trying to push him away.

“Aly, i’m with Wendy to be closer to you!” He said grabbing my waist for the second time.

“W-W-Whaat?!” I said shocked.

“Yeah, i’ve always liked you, i’ve always wanted you, but it’s complicated!” He said sitting down.

I kinda liked when he was grabbing my waist, in fact I liked feeling his boner, I gotta admit, his boner has been the best boner i’ve ever felt. Uh, back to reality.

“Harry…if you liked me so much, why didn’t you asked me out??!” I said while walking to the middle of his legs and touching his hair.

“Becausee!! When I was about to ask you out, Austin did, I couldn’t do that to my best friend!” He said while grabbing my waist.

Thinking about it, I deserved this, it was my fucking birthday, today was the day I was finally going to fuck Harry Styles.

“You know what…let’s imagine we just met, let’s imagine we’re single, for tonight…” I said while taking my dress off and driving Harry’s hands to my boobs.

“Yeahh…let’s say we just met…” He said while lifting me up and sitting me on his lap putting my legs around him.

He kissed me everywhere, he made me feel special, he made me feel horny. While he took my bra off he kissed me passionately. I gotta admit, I really enjoyed taking Harry’s shirt off, more than I liked my boyfriend. I felt his boner on my thies, it made me more horny, and I just wanted to kill him in kisses. Oh, taking that ‘Hipsta Please’ t-shirt off, and those capris caquis, made me realize that my life would be better with Harry in it, in some weird kinda of way.

“Uh, Aly? Do you have a condom?” He said while kissing my nipples.

“Oh, umm, yeah I think my cousin left some when he stayed over..” I said while getting off of Harry and walking to the room.

“Ummm, here, I knew Carl left some here, umm Harry come to the room!” I shouted.

Harry walked to the room with his phone on his hands and a scared face.

“Ummm, Aly…Wendy asked me where I was…” he said.

“Uhhh…give me that…” i said taking his phone off his hands and replying.

‘Hey babe, I’ll be right back, I was starving :) love you bye Xx’

While replying Wendy I felt horrible, she’s my best friend, but then I thought about the time she slept with my ex, so fuck it!

“Come on.” I said while grabbing his waist and bringing him to the bed.

Harry took the rest of my clothes off, and his. When I saw his big dick I opened my eyes wide open and smiled.

“Not even Austin’s that big..” I said while biting my finger.

When Harry penetrated me, it felt good, I mean it always feels good to have sex, but being penetrated by Harry Styles, I felt like a magical unicorn, of course, a magical porn unicorn. Harry thrusted me fast, it was like he really loved fucking me. I screamed loud, like it was the first time I had sex, luckily the music was too loud to hear my loud moans

“Oh Harry, fuck me, make me come!” I said moaning

I think those magic words motivated Harry, because he fucked me harder. Minutes later I felt Harry squeezing my waist, and biting my lips, I’ve been fucked this good in my life.

“Aly, i’m coming!!!!” He said while squeezing me harder.

“Shiittt! Me too!!! Fuck! Hardeeerrr!!” I said shouting.

Minutes later we both came, it was awesome, i’ve never come like this with Austin.

“F-F-Fuckkk! I’ve never felt like this before.” He said while getting off of me.

*Fiuufff* “Me neither!” I said.

“Well be better get back, I don’t want anyone noticing.” He said while dressing up.

“Yeah! You’re right!” I said doing the same thing.

“Happy Birthday Alyson.” He said while grabbing my chin and giving me the best after sex kiss.

“Thanks Harry, ummm, you better come out first, i’ll come out five minutes later.” I said while walking him to the door.

“Uh yeah, oh hey! You never replied my notes!” He said walking out and throwing a blink at me.

That’s it, Harry was the secret writer, I felt relieved he was the one who wrote the note, and it felt good. 

Five minutes later I walked out, went into the house and saw my boyfriend sitting by himself, which means I walked towards him and layed on his lap. It was very romantic. And that is how the rest of the night went, me on my boyfriends arms, I felt home.

It was Monday morning and I walked into the school with my two besties, I thought things were going to be awkward between me and Harry, but I was wrong, it turned out to be really good when I ran into him.

“Hey babe!” He said while kissing Wendy.

“Hey Hazz!” I said awkwardly.

“Hey! Great party last Friday! You were right best party ever!” He said while high fiving me and walking away.

You know, yeah I had an awkward crush on Harry, yeah I wanted to be his girlfriend,yeah things were complicated, but you know what I too happy with Austin, he is the best thing that has happened to me, Harry was just a sexual fantasy, but just sexual, Austin gave me everything I wanted, so why should I be looking to my side. If I wanted to have good hot horny sex, i’ll just call Harry, cause now Harry Styles was my fuck buddy, my perfect fuck buddy.

written by tumblr user: 1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...