That One Kiss (#4 FFAW) | ✓

By cheryl-is-not-here

#4 in Falling For A Womaniser Series *** On the night of her sixteenth birthday, Katerina Kolosov made the mi... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Things You Should Know
Synopsis
Chapter 1-The Origins
Chapter 2-The Dinner Party
Chapter 3-The Alcohol Issue
Chapter 4-The Supervisor
Chapter 5-The Party
Chapter 6-The Night
Chapter 7-The Three Rules
Chapter 9-The Failed Scheme
Chapter 10-The Supposed Date
Chapter 11-The First Date
Chapter 12-The Interrogation
Chapter 13-The Part With The Parents
Chapter 14-The Best Friend
Chapter 15-The Gathering
Chapter 16-The Club
Chapter 17-The Sleepover
Chapter 18-The Sausage Cucumber Salad
Chapter 19-The Lunch Date
Chapter 20-The Dinner
Chapter 21-The Talk
Chapter 22-The Three Words
Chapter 23-The Shock
Chapter 24-The Counselling Session
Chapter 25- The Attempt
Chapter 26-The Making Up
Epilogue
Author's Note & FAQ

Chapter 8-The Disagreement

90.9K 3.4K 307
By cheryl-is-not-here

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8-The Disagreement

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I didn't know what happened but all I knew was that I was making out with Raphael Doukas. In my office. Which was in a building which my father owned. What the heck was wrong with me?

But at that moment, I didn't care. I was addicted to Raphael's electrifying kisses. I didn't know why and how he could affect me so much but he did.

Right now, I didn't care about the consequences of being caught kissing him. All I could focus on was the feel of his lips against mine and the feel of his erection pressing against me and that made all logic fly out of my head.

It was a desperate sort of kiss and it was a little on the rough side. And I liked rough. His hands slid up to my waist before moving downwards to the hem of my business skirt. He slowly slides the smooth material up and my fingers went to his broad chest and pushed his suit jacket off.

It was at this moment that a phone rang. Raphael pulled away from me and reached into his pocket before answering his cell phone. I took the time to catch my breath and watched him, knowing that my lips were swollen and wet from his kisses.

A tender smile crossed Raphael's face as he replied something in Spanish and I guessed that it was his mom. Adrianna Doukas was a Spanish heiress after all and Raphael would obviously learn Spanish.

Raphael hung up and his lustful blue eyes took in my unkempt appearance before meeting my inquisitive gaze. "I am sorry that I have to leave you like this, I have to go, my mother needs me to get an errand."

I nodded and quickly slid off his lap and hurriedly tugged at my skirt. Raphael stood up and adjusted his jacket before facing me. "I'll be back later to take you out for dinner. After all, we still have things to discuss because we got distracted." He finished with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to turn away when Raphael leaned forward to kiss my cheek. My breath hitched at that and then he was gone.

Unconsciously, my hand reached up to touch the cheek that the had left a kiss. Shaking my head, I scowled at myself before turning back to my desk. What the fuck was I doing? Messing around with Raphael especially in my office?

I must be going crazy. I was here to work, not get too friendly with Raphael Doukas whom I was working with. And what if my father had entered? That would be fucking great to explain.

I sighed and turned back to the report. I assumed that Raphael liked the several suggestions I had made. Considering the fact that he didn't voice out any of his opinions. Ohhh but he did voice up his opinion on me.

Heat flushed up to my face at the semi-dirty talk he had spoken earlier. I was ashamed of my reaction to that. Since when did I even like that sort of thing? I was right, I was going insane.

Shaking my head out of my thoughts, I turned back to the project and began calculating the costs of financing the restaurant and how the prices would vary depending on the different kind of Parisienne themes.

Hours passed and soon my phone rang, answering, Raphael's smooth husky voice spoke, telling me that he was waiting for me at the entrance.

Hanging up, I grabbed my bag and necessary belongings before making my way down. Once I was in the lobby, I spotted a black sports car with Raphael waiting outside. Approaching him, Raphael flashed me a sexy grin before opening a car door for me to get into.

Sliding into the car, my skirt hitched up a fair amount and I spotted Raphael staring at my legs for a long moment before getting into the driver's seat. I smirked to myself and left my skirt the way it was.

We drove in comfortable silence before Raphael stopped and parked his car. Exiting, I stopped to see that we were in front of a restaurant that was also a bar. Smirking, I turned to Raphael, "Do you really bring girls to bars on the first date?"

Raphael raised an eyebrow, his face curved into a small grin. "No, but I'm glad you admitted that this is a date." He wrapped an arm around my waist and led me into the restaurant.

I was literally slapping myself in my head. Why why why. Why did I say that? I was tempted to kick myself with the black heels I had on.

"It isn't a date." I gave him a saccharine sweet smile before shrugging his arm off my waist and strode in front of him. Behind me, I could hear Raphael let out a low chuckle before catching up with me.

Once we seated, I looked around and admired the simple design of the place before catching sight of a group of young women at the opposite end of the restaurant eyeing Raphael.

Immediately, I turned back to the menu and scowled at it. I didn't like the bitter angry monster curling around in the pit of my stomach.

Jealousy.

Why the bloody hell was I feeling that way? I had no claim on Raphael, I wasn't together with him. And besides I didn't even want to be with him. I pursed my lips and studied the menu as I forced that ugly emotion aside.

I, Katerina Kolosov did not get jealous. Ever. With that thought, I straightned up in my seat and my eyes wandered over the various food choices. Feeling a sudden intense gaze on me, I looked up to spot Raphael staring at me.

As my eyes met his, his lips curved into a sexy smirk and involuntarily, I squeezed my legs together at that sight. Clearing my throat. I placed my copy of the menu back on the table before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Raphael questioned as he narrowed his eyes at me. I raised an eyebrow to the toilet. "To the bathroom. If the waiter comes, I want the chicken pasta." I stated and turned towards the washroom.

Peering at my reflection in the mirror, I scowled at myself for having all these kissing and touching and flirtation with Raphael Doukas.

Would it really be that wrong to get involved with him? I was a little flattered of course. Because most of the boys that had showed me this much attention was due to the fact that they had found out about my inheritance. And of course, they found themselves being admitted in a hospital.

But Raphael on the other hand had nothing to gain from me. He had a good family background, anything could gain from being with me, he already had.

Exiting the washroom, I stopped at the sight to see the earlier group of women standing around the table where Raphael and I sat. My eyes widened when I spotted them handing slips of paper to him.

Raphael in return accepted them with a sexy grin on his face and slipped them into in his pocket.

This, this was the reason why I should stay away from Raphael. I had totally forgotten that Raphael was the sort of man that liked to date more than one woman at a time. And I wanted nothing from these sort of men.

Anger filled in me but I forced it down. Once again, I was not supposed to feel this way. I had no claim on him. Not a single one! But why was I feeling as if he had cheated on me? I exhaled deeply and made my way back to the table once I got my emotions in check.

Slipping into my chair, I was met with Raphael smiling at me as if nothing was wrong and I merely glanced at him before looking down at the menu. Once again, anger surged through me and I quickly forced it down. I knew I was angry at Raphael but mostly I was angry at myself.

I should have known that this was happen. I knew all along that Raphael was a playboy and yet, I had continued throwing myself at him. I was such a fucking idiot. Since when was I so blind and impulsive?

"Katerina, the food will be arriving in about ten minutes." Raphael started and I didn't look up at him before replying with a casual, "Oh."

Now was the time that I could really gain my dignity back, no more kissing him and no more flirting with Raphael.

"Is everything alright?" He asks and I glanced up at him for a brief moment before giving him a curt nod. "Yes." Raphael frowned at my reply before turning to his phone.

The rest of the dinner passed with Raphael asking questions and I would answer with a shrug, a nod or one word answers.

This applied to the drive back to the office where my car was. I could sense that Raphael was getting a little annoyed with me but I didn't care. I too was annoyed with him and mainly myself.

Once, we reached back to the office, I quickly got out of his car and got into mine before driving home. Entering my home, I could hear my parents talking in the kitchen and I hurriedly entered my bedroom and shut the door.

The only thing I wanted was a nice hot steamy shower. Grabbing some clothes, I patted Buffy on the head as she snoozed on my bed.

As the water sprayed down on me, a thought came to me. I wasn't only feeling mad but a little hurt that he had those phone numbers. I scowled at that thought. But I knew it was ridiculous to feel this way considering the fact that Raphael and I had just been merely fooling around, we didn't have any labels nor did we say anything that whatever this was, was exclusive.

I let out a heavy sigh before exiting the bathroom as I towelled my damp hair and stopped at the sight of Raphael sitting on my bed with my dog on his lap. "Buffy!" I hissed but she just looked at me before leaning her head back on Raphael's lap.

Traitor! I glared at her before turning my glare to Raphael. "What are you doing here? In my room?" I questioned irritatedly as I continued to towel my hair.

Raphael raked his eyes all over my body with appreciation in his eyes and I pressed my lips together. I was just in a camisole and really short shorts. Damn it. "Well?" I demanded and his eyes finally met mine. "We need to talk." He said after a moment.

I raised an eyebrow at that. "What about? If it's the project, we can discuss it tomorrow. I'll be seeing you at the office." I said as I feigned indifference.

What I had learned tonight was that I was stupid to forget that Raphael Doukas was a womaniser. Or a manwhore. Seeing him accept those phone numbers had immediately screwed my head back on.

All I wanted now was to have a cool platonic relation with him. He was my 'supervisor' and a family friend. Raphael narrowed his blue eyes at me before crossing his arms over his broad muscular chest.

"No, I want to talk about us."

My heart stuttered at that and I swallowed harshly before turning around to the vanity table in my room and started brushing my hair. "What's there to talk about when there is no 'us' like you claim?" I said nonchalantly and an infuriated snarl sounded out.

Before I knew it, an arm grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hard warm muscular body. "You're telling me, you can't feel this?" He murmurs as he leans his face towards mine. It was as if electricity crackled around us and the scent of his intoxicating cologne filled my senses.

My eyes widened. No! I was so not kissing him again! Things would definitely get out of hand when I did. The word 'things' referring to sleeping together and that couldn't happen because that would make the lines blur. Well more blur than they already were.

"What on earth are you talking about? Let go of me! My parents are home!" I hissed and struggled.

"No, they're not. Your younger brother let me in as he sneaked out." Raphael stated, his blue eyes glittering with triumph.

I scowled up at him while I continued to push him off. "Well, my sister is home! Let go! I swear if you don't, I'll make your life miserable!" I cursed at him.

With his arms still around me, Raphael smirked down at me. "You're already making my life miserable." He said with a suggestive grin as he glanced down. Looking down, my eyes widened as I spotted a bulge in the front of his pants.

"Good god, you're a fucking weirdo! You're getting turned on by this?" I demanded before finally freeing myself from his grasp.

He shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why not?" He flashed me a wicked smirk and I fought the urge to cover my face from how red I was turning. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before pointing to the door.

"Alright whatever, I don't want to know. Please leave!" I gestured to the door but Raphael ignores me before wandering over to my desk in my room and sat down in the office chair. "I'm not leaving until we talk."

I groaned in exasperation before frowning. "What are we supposed to talk about? There's nothing to talk about because there is nothing going on remember?"

Raphael stayed silent before studying me. "Why were you so upset earlier? We were fine before we had dinner. You were kissing me and I was-"

"Okay that's enough!" I cut him off before he could continue.

A wicked smirk crossed his face again at my reaction before his face turned serious. "I'm serious." He states firmly and I met his stare evenly. "I'm serious too. I don't know what we're supposed to be talking about."

He stands up and starts moving towards me. My eyes widened in alarm at his sudden movement and I took a step backwards. "Katerina, tell me. Something must have happened."

He moved towards me like I was prey and he predator and soon, I realised that I was cornered against the wall with his arms on both sides of me. This way, I was caged. Glaring at him, because I really liked my personal space. "Alright you know what? This! What is going on between us should not even be happening!"

Raphael frowned at my words. "Why not?"

I blinked at that before exclaiming. "Why not?! Because it's wrong! You're Lexi's brother and you're my god brother! We work together! Should I go on?"

Raphael shrugged. "Those are just excuses. What's the real problem?" I sputtered and glared at him, my anger and annoyance giving in and logic flew out of my head. Again.

Immediately, I pulled his head towards me and kissed him hungrily. Without hesitation, he responded eagerly and his hands slid to my hips. Slowly I began moving us away from the wall and towards my bedroom door.

As he was kissing me, Raphael removed his hands away from my body before going to the dress shirt he had on and quickly unbuttoned it. Soon, it was off his body and on the ground and I couldn't resist not touching him thus my hands had wrapped themselves around his neck.

My fingers enjoyed playing with the soft locks of his blonde hair on the nape of his neck as I made out with him. Unbeknownst to him, my intention for kissing him was not because I wanted to, but for him to leave.

When we were close enough, I pulled away and admired the fact that Raphael had a glazed look in his eyes due to sharing a simple kiss with me. Taking advantage of his state of mind, I opened the bedroom door before shoving him out and slammed the door shut in his face before he knew what I had done. I quickly locked the door and walked away from it.

"Katerina Kolosov!" He thundered out furiously from outside of my room and I smirked smugly to myself at the annoyance in his voice.

"Open the door right now!" He continued as he pounded his fist against the door. Smirking triumphantly to myself, I sauntered over to my bed and lay down and fiddled around with my phone as I ignored him.

"I mean it!" He growled out, his voice was muffled as he yelled through my bedroom door. I sighed contentedly and glanced at Buffy who was still on my bed dozing off. "You make a lousy-ass guard dog you know?" I mumbled with narrowed eyes.

In return, she simply looked at me before turning her head away. By now, Raphael's growls and threats were annoying me and I was about to lift my hand to switch the radio on to mask his shouting.

Looking down, I spotted a white shirt that certainly didn't belong to me. Pursing my lips, I realised that it was Raphael's shirt and that he had taken if off earlier when we were kissing.

Exhaling deeply, I grabbed his shirt off the floor and quickly opened my bedroom door and threw it out before quickly shutting the door again before he could enter.

With that done, I switched the radio on and loud rock music blasted, masking all of Raphael's displeasure at me kicking him out of the room.

Lying on my bed, I scowled at my dog. "You're supposed to be on my side." Buffy stared at me with her big eyes and I sighed as I massaged her furry head.

I sighed heavily. Already regretting all the dalliances with Raphael. Sure, I got involved with people but it would be a no-label exclusive sort of thing. This thing with Raphael? I had no idea if it was exclusive but it was definitely label-less.

I groaned and glanced at the clock, I hadn't realised that it was pretty late already. Turning off the radio, I waited silently to see if Raphael was still outside of my room waiting for me to let him in. Hearing absolute silence, I opened the door cautiously and saw an empty hallway.

Shutting my door, I snuggled into the covers and shut my eyes. I was already dreading tomorrow to work with him.  

***

A/N: Hello! I have updated again! Whooo. I hope you guys liked this chapter and well give it loads of votes and comments ahahah. I have good news and better news. The good news is that I have finished two papers and only left two more! And the better news is that the next chapter would have Raphael's POV ;)

Your welcome! ;)

Please vote and comment! Really overwhelmed by the response from the previous chapter! Because this baby has hit #42 in Romance with just 7 chapters! Eeekkk! Thanks so much for reading and God bless! :) 

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
250K 13.6K 30
Book 2 of the Jackson Series! With a family that wants nothing to do with her and nobody by her side to pick her up when she falls, Zoe Miller is str...
178K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...