One Direction interracial ima...

By youtube_vine_4_ever

So you know that moment when you're reading a 1D imagine but the girl is blonde with blue eyes and you're jus... More

A little about Me :D
He asks you out (Niall)
How he asks you out (Louis)
How he asks you out (Liam)
How he asks you out (Harry)
How he likes your hair
Horoscope Compatibility
FUCK HENDALL!
Your celeb BFF
He stereotypically insults you (Niall)
Sexting (fail)
WTF!?!?!
He stereotypically insults you (Harry)
He stereotypically insults you (Louis)
THANK YOU HUNTY!!!
He stereotypically insults you (Liam)
Your/his parents disapprove
He hits you
You're younger/older than him
Something he does, that you love (Niall)
Something he does, that you love (Harry)
Something he does, that you love (Liam)
Something he does, that you love (Louis)
Your Twitter argument with his ex
Your Twitter argument with his ex (H)
Nicki Minaj song you jam out to
Dafuq is wrong with America?!
Your Twitter argument with his ex (LT)
Your Twitter argument with his ex (N)
Steamy studio session (H)
What he does for Valentine's day
You guys get a pet (LT)
You guys get a pet (HS)
You guys get a pet (NH)
You guys get a pet (LP)
HELP MEEEEE
His child doesn't like you (H)
*Requested* He saves you from being mobbed.
WORK
His child doesn't like you (Li)
His child doesn't like you (Li) part 2
Thank you hunny bunssssss
I didn't forget you
His child doesn't like you (Li) part tres
You get out of an abusive relationship (LT)
So this happened...
He's your brother's best friend *requested*
He cheats (Li and Lou)
He cheats (H and N)
His sister/brother causes your breakup
He gets you pregnant *requested*
Quick question
TMZ
His sister/brother causes your breakup pt 2
He insults you
His sister/brother causes your breakup
Sorry guys
Forget the date *REQUESTED*
Two different worlds *REQUESTED*
Your ANTI song
Your Views song
HARREH NO
HARREH NO PT 2
His sister/brother causes your breakup
A bitch got tagged
A *short* break
#BlackLIVESmatter ✊✊✊
I'm a bitch
He gets pissed at you *REQUESTED*
A/N
This bitch...
#RIPBeliebers
Selena, wyd?
I'm soooooooo sorry
Weird pregnancy cravings
Pacify her (Niall)
Goodbye Vine
READ THIS, HOES!
Cheryl and Liam
RIP Johannah
Greetings
He gets jealous (NH)

His child doesn't like you (H)

4K 109 46
By youtube_vine_4_ever

PART THREEEEEEEEEE: final part...I think.

-----------------------------------------------------

45 minutes had passed, and so far you'd had a check up and a scan. All four of you-yes Darcy was still there, were in the waiting room. The doctor wanted to have a 'quick word' God knows what about.

"Miss y/n y/l/n?" A petite woman, with auburn hair and green eyes, approached you.

"Yes?" You asked, standing up

"I'm assuming this is the father?" She pointed at Liam.

"No he's not. I think you're confused." Harry glared at Liam.

"Oh, um, I apologise." She squeaked nervously. Who could blame her? She only came up to Harry's hip, just about.

She led you into her office and sat you down.

"Everything seems to be in order...but-"

"But?" Harry cut her off. You sharply nudged him and he shut up.

"But." She continued "Your body shows high levels of stress. Stress is never a good thing during pregnancy, especially in the early stages." She leaned forward in her chair.

"I also noticed something else, when you had your check up. Your adrenaline levels were quite high. Almost as if you'd been in a violent or intimate contact with someone." She peered at Harry as the word intimate left her mouth.

"Well it was just you and Darc in the other room..." he trailed off.

"Look, Harry, there's no easy way to say this-"

"Hi, hi!" Darcy burst in.

"Uncle Li's gone home, and I wanted to know how my little baby brother or sister is." She smiled.

"Darcy, that's fine. That's really sweet actually." Harry beamed at 'his' daughter. You scoffed at the sight.

"What was that babe?" Harry asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just got a cough. We should let the doctor finish..." You replied.

He kissed the top of your head and let the Doctor speak.

"Moving on!" She awkwardly chuckled.

She gave you a print out of the scan and gave you some stress relief 'tips'. She basically told you to eat, exercise and...oh yeah! Have as many 'special' times with Harry as possible. You noticed Darth Vader, a.k.a Darcy, roll her eyes at this, but you didn't pay her any mind.

Once you got back to Harry's, you switched on your phone, only to see 84 missed calls and 128 messages.

"What the hell is wrong with Liam?" You whispered

"What's up, mummy Styles?" Harry wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"Nothing!" You shoved your phone back into your pocket.

He ran his hands over your stomach.

"We're gonna be a proper little family y'know." He smiled to himself and kissed your cheek, before plopping down on the sofa.

Darcy bound down the stairs, hair in a ponytail, showing off the bruise on her cheek.

"What the fuck?! Darcy what happened?!" He rushed over to her.

"Y/n g-got mad at me f-for talking about m-mom, so she hit me!" She whimpered.

Harry whipped around to face you.

"What is your fucking problem?!" He yelled.

"My problem?!" You screamed back.

"You've always had it out for Darcy! You've never liked her. You always blame her for petty shit! I wouldn't be surprised if you paid her to 'confess'! She's my fucking daughter!" His voice boomed throughout the room.

"No she isn't!" You spat.

"Unbelievable!" He threw his hands up in exasperation.

"You." He slowly walked towards you. "I can't believe you! You hit my child, then tell me she's not mine!" His eyes glistened with tears.

"I'm not lying! Check her phone!" You aggressively wiped away a tear.

The smirk on Darcy's face was instantly wiped off. Her face completely drained of colour and her hands trembled.

"Darcy?" He whispered.

"She's lying! She always does!" She stomped her foot.

"Darcy." He repeated

She didn't move. Harry sighed and grabbed her phone off of her. His eyes watered as he scrolled through the messages. He turned to Darcy with tears streaming down his face.

"Why?" He asked

"What do you mean 'why?' The money obviously." Darcy rolled her eyes. You lunged at her, only for Harry to pull you back.

"The baby. Think about the baby." He whispered in your ear.

You calmed down slightly, but still fixed Darcy with a death stare.

"I'm calling your mum. I want you on the first plane out of here, and I want my money back. All of it." Harry hissed at her.

"Y/n?" She wailed.

You looked all around before speaking.

"Who? Me?" You laughed "I know for a fact that you're not asking me for help!"

"I don't need you or your shit money!" She turned on her heel and stalked upstairs.

"Kitten-"

"Save it Harry. How could you think I would lie about something like this?!" You hissed. "Do you have any idea how that felt?!"

"No. I don't." He bowed his head in embarrassment.

"Exactly." You huffed

"I don't know how it feels, but I do know that these have been the best two years of my life. The first time I spoke to you, you threw your tequila on me and told me to cut my hair."

A small smile played on your lips, as you thought of that day over two years ago.

"You didn't let me take you out until two months later. We went to a theme park, which you hated, so I took you to Brighton, and we walked down the pier." He cupped your face.

"You got candyfloss in my hair!" You giggled

"It was still the best day of my life." He pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

"It was." You replied. "But you must be an idiot if you think I'm not kicking your ass to that damn sofa." You pointed a finger in his face.

"Point taken." He raised his hands up.

"I'm ready." Darcy interrupted both of you.

"Babe gimme a sec." You kissed Harry's cheek. He sighed and walked off towards the kitchen.

"You really are your mother's child."

"So you've said." Darcy smirked

You kicked her suitcase from underneath her arm, causing her to loose balance and fall. You kneeled down in front of her.

"If you ever show your face here again, I will end your fucking pointless life!" You spat

"Bluff much?" She laughed

"Do you ever learn your fucking lesson?" You dragged her up by her hair and punched her. Hard. She launched herself at you, only for you to grab the back of her top.

"You think I'm bluffing bitch?!"

You opened the front door and threw her down the marble steps. You marched back into the house and grabbed her suitcase. You came back to see her trying to run away. You hurled the suitcase and hit her square in the back.

"See you in court Darcy!" You grinned and waved. You watched as she limped off with her busted lip and bleeding nose.

You shut the door firmly and called Harry out from the kitchen.

"I'm gonna have a nap, babe." You told him

"I think I need one too." He followed behind you.

"Where are you going?" You asked him

"To have a nap, with my kitten." He replied.

"Haha, very funny."

"What?" He genuinely looked confused.

"Sofa. That way." You spun him around and pushed him towards the living room.

"Baby." He whined

"Harry." You mocked his tone. You flicked his hair and walked off towards the bedroom.

"Happy napping Styles!" You cheered.

A/n: don't hate me! I know I took long to upload this, but Half term is basically over and I've been preparing my stuff for Monday. I want to do one for either Louis or Li li. Tbh I HATE banana jungleworms, so I'll probably kill her off in the story, or some shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
180K 5.8K 91
Everything isn't always as it seems. I thought I loved 'her'. I thought 'she' loved me. Boy was that a plot twist. Then I met someone who just made s...
339K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
591K 20.5K 138
Preferences of your favorite boy band One Direction.