Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Betrayed

1.4K 34 8
By Muggle-born-fayzian

Betray: to not be ​loyal to ​someone or thing,
often by doing something ​harmful
such as ​helping ​their ​enemies.

"What's up with these guys!" Marie, who's magic wasn't really for fighting, attempted to punch someone from another guild in the face.

"Poison gods roar!" Akio shouted, using his purple magic to knock most of the guild into the floor. He still had his little sister, who was trying to sleep, on his shoulders.

"Do you think we'll get knocked down by some newbie guild so easily?" One of the member stood up after being knocked down by Akio's God slaying magic.

You on the other hand, was told by your guild mates (although you basically volunteered), to concentrate on making the map rather then fight. Because, you can quote this: "we will be fine (y/n), we can take out anyone!"

Now you weren't to sure. Although you had no doubts that they could, this was taking far to much time, and you wouldn't make it to the top ten at this rate.

"Some newbie guild!" Riko mocked, "we haven't even heard of you!"

"Guys hurry up," you sighed, "we're almost there, don't play around with these guys," you stood up making sure the other guild could see you.

"Hey Missy, I've seen you before somewhere," one said looking up at you, you thought you recognised them. You had definitely fought and won against some of these before as they were mistreating some woman who worked in a bar.

"Oh have you," you drew your sword, while your team mates just watched. You charged at them and made sure to knock all of them back over, this time with a couple of bruises. They were already weak from your teammates attacks so defeating them was easy.

"Y-you win," the leader held his hands up as you pointed you blade at him.

"Good," you put your sword back in its case and rejoined your guild mates.

"What was that?" Akio asked a little stunned,

"You were a little scary (y/n)," Akira rested her chin on her older brothers shoulders.

"Oh was I?" You reassuringly smiled in the direction of the siblings. "Sorry."

Akio had to look away from you, he couldn't look at you when smiled. He tried not to let anyone see a little blush was that was forming on his cheek. However his little sister noticed and was just confusedly poking his brothers cheek until they went red from irritation.

"If I'm right, it should be, just up here," you hadn't noticed Akio's blush and guided the group instead.

After a little while of walking, you found the pumpkin guy. He was now a lot smaller then his projection and he stood under a sign saying 'congratulations! Goal!' It wasn't really very much.

"Well done you made it! ♪" it sung,

"We're did we come?" Riko asked,

"7th out of 10," the pumpkin answered.

"Could of been 6th if you hadn't of taken so long fighting those guys," you smirked, earning yourself a mean look from Riko.

"You better get a lot of rest, the games start tomorrow!" The pumpkin said, probably noticing the tired Akira who had fallen back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't that large crowds made you nervous, it was that you were now going to walk out, to be seen by the whole of Fiore and the excitement had turned into nerves.

Akira was holding her brothers hand and biting her thumb nail. Marie and Riko were jumping around excitingly.

You leaned back against the wall and listened to the announcements. "First off! Is the preliminary rounds 10th place. Will they reclaim their past glory? Contrary to their name, they're the wild, rowdy Fairy Tail!"

There was a lot of booing from the crowd, which didn't help your nerves one bit.

"Next in 9th place in the preliminaries, the hounds of hells army Quatro Cerberus!" This time there was more cheering. Maybe people just didn't like Fairy Tail.

"Coming in 8th place we have the all female guild. The dancers of the deep blue seas. Mermaid Heal!" There was more cheering reassuring you a lot more.

"We're next," Nerves had finally hit Marie as she patted her blouse.

"In 7th place we have the fallen angels, Purpura Caelum!" Your team entered the arena to see three other guilds look a lot less nervous then yours. Maybe because it was only your guilds second year, that's why everyone was so nervous. Your team got a cheer, not as much as the others, but you decided your guild was liked better then Fairy Tail.

"6th place is the Azure wings that sparkle in the darkness, Blue Pegasus!" The next guild came in, who obviously didn't seem to be nervous one bit.

"Fifth place... The goddess of love and war's sacred destroyers. Lamia Scale!" There was a massive cheer for this guild. Even Marie gave a little 'whoop' as, the guy she had a little crush on, Lyon Bastia entered the arena. It made sense, it had Juura, he was really strong. Even you, who didn't really care about anything other then training, had heard of him.

Everything seemed to heat up a little after that. Lyon Bastia and Gray Fullbuster were arguing, Blue Pegasus were 'flirting' with Fairy Tail.

"I think one of the next four will be Sabertooth. What about the other three?" You asked. You had covered all these guilds during 'training' but there were three guilds left you hadn't.

"We'll find out now," Marie shrugged her shoulders and smiled at you

"Coming in 4th place is a relatively new guild, the starters of hell fire. Crimson Inferno!" The announcer spoke. A guild you had never seen before entered the arena. The one leading had long white messy hair, that was in a pony tail. It wasn't silver like Riko's, it was pure white and wasn't easy on the eye. He was very bulky and tall, maybe even taller then the 6,2 Akio. The stern look on his face was kind of frightening, although you didn't seem to know who he was. Your team mates did though. Marie and Akira looked kind of scared, while Riko and Akio were completely disgusted.

"Kokuzo you!" Akio was going to swear, but then he realised where he was.

"Kokuzo..." You muttered, you had heard that before.

The man known as Kokuzo looked over with an evil grin. "Still playing your childish games I see?" He spoke,

"Childish games! If that's what you think of our guild then..." Marie couldn't think of anything.

"You're here too!" Akio finished her sentence, this was very confusing for you.

"But I don't go along with your stupid principles," he shrugged his shoulders,

"Stupid... You..." Marie looked hurt.

"Let's see? Who did you replace me with?" He began to approach,

"Someone better," was all you could think of to say back.

"We'll see about that," he analysed you.

"Should we find out in the games?" He put his hand under your chin.

"We'll see," you grabbed his hand and forcefully pushed it away, making sure to give it a little twist, he didn't react.

"(Y/n)? The one who ran away all them years ago, Marie told me all about you," he said as you still hand a tight grip on his wrist. You didn't know how to answer, you slowly releasing released his wrist knowing they were probably waiting to call out the rest of the guilds.

The Kokuzo that currently stood in front of you -you had worked out- was the same man who was on the grand magic games team last year and had previously been in the guild. You and also noticed his guild had six members confusing you completely.

"Don't listen to him," Akio growled and forcefully pulled you behind him and Riko.

"It looks like there is rivalry between Crimson Inferno and Purpura Caelum!" The announcer told the audience as if it had been the most exciting thing ever. Kokuzo soon returns to his place and the announcer continued to call out the next three guilds. Raven Tail, which Fairy Tail seemed to share a similar rivalry to, as your guild did to Crimson Inferno. Fairytail B team, which would be unfair if you hadn't been caught up in thought.

Is that what Marie told him then? I ran away?

"Now, for the last team that made it through the preliminary round... That's right you know who they are! The strongest!! The invincible!! The complete dominators!!!" The crowd went crazy at the announcers words, snapping you out your thoughts.

"Sabertooth!"

***************

Okay I'm trying my best not to get completely side tracked by my OCs but I made two extra guilds because it needs to equal and idk there could be some interesting plot involved with Kokuzo. You'll never guess who you have to fight *dramatic music*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...
5.9K 121 20
The Grand Magic Games are arriving and Sabertooth is kicking out all of the weaklings. He has to kick you out but doesnt want to. He does anyone beca...
117K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...
529K 13.2K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...