Daneen.. Her LOVE Story

By chickzmeh

"I was always in love with the idea of marriage and getting married with the one you love, since childhood, i... More

My Family
Confession..
Prayers
Holy Month
Author's note
complication..
Eid Day..
Final decision..
wedding day..
Answer to my prayers..
Aftermath..
Farewell..
Feeling blue without you..
Uncomfortable and Embarrassed are my new names from now on..
Leaving everything behind..
Sometimes all you need is a lecture...
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach..
Hospitals make me sick..
This girl talks like crazy..
Guilt is hard to digest
Movie date..
Opening up to him..°•°•
Did it really happen?? or Was I dreaming??
My first jealousy trip... and it was AWFUL..
She is playing with my head..
I was in a happy world.. but it didn't last long...
What Just Happened...
The party (Part I)
The party (Part II)
It was time to tell her the truth... the half truth I guess..
from sufferings to healings..
Sometimes, small distances make us happy..
I can spend my whole life walking with you.. but only you..
Tired of fighting my feelings...
Love is in the air..
There are other things that come with love..
The night of claiming love..
Author's note
cloud 9
The day we both have been waiting for..
I didn't know that my life will come to this....
When your past hit your present...
Where was I going to go... and where i ended
Consequences...
This was it... or ??
My heart falls apart...
Life can't get any better.
Wedding preparations
Remaining Wedding preparations.. lol
A dream come true...
Talk my heart out..
THE END.. or it may be a new beginning..
Author's note.. must read
#BONUS Chapter..

Some words have hidden meanings...

6.3K 469 29
By chickzmeh

Assalam-u-Alekum everyone...

I know, I know, it has been a while and I'm sorry for that. I was super busy and It was getting so hard for me to manage my time. I hope you all understand. And I really wanted to thank all of you for waiting for Daneen and supporting it. You all are love :)

Here's your update. ..

"Do you want anything?" Zaky kept asking me almost anything after that and I gave him the cold shoulder. He knew that I was upset about something and I was not in the mood to play it cool. I totally ignored him and focused my attention on my food. It looked yummy but my appetite was long gone, still I brought a spoonful of rice to my mouth.

"Look!! I know what you saw. And it's nothing like that. Bee is stupid and clingy and she came onto me. I was..." I thoroughly enjoyed his defence and his choice of words but didn't react.

"What are you talking about??" I tried to give him a perplexed look.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said impatiently. "You saw Bee hugged me and ever since that you are ignoring me."

I laughed out loud, I couldn't help the sarcasm that later slipped out of my mouth. "You think I'm ignoring you. Why would I do that. I don't even care who you talk to or who you go with..." I stopped myself but the damage was done. He spared me a murderous glare and left me there.

I engaged myself with Razya Aunty's friend, Zeba. He was crossing my mind now and then but I didn't go after him. I was introduced to her earlier this evening. She was very loving plus she was an event organizer and her career fascinates me. I had all the reasons to spend my time with her but a certain someone, was always there, at the back.

"You know, I wanted to be an event organizer but I didn't actually follow my dream." Why did I tell her, I didn't know.

"Why? You can always start working with me." She offered sincerely and my heart was overjoyed at the mere thought but I didn't say yes.

"Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you. But I can't work like that." I didn't know, he will allow me or not.

"Ohh come on!! I know you are thinking about your husband. He won't be a problem, let me ask him." I thought she was joking. But she grabbed my hand and steered me to his direction. I wanted to stop her, everything happened so fast that I didn't get a chance. I had the feeling that he won't allow and I would face embarrassment.

"I'm going to boss around your wife from now on." She said smirking at him. He was confused and looked between us without a word.

"Aunty please.. " I tried to stop her.

"What please. What is it aunty." He asked in his all too stern tone. He was still pissed at me.

"She just told me that she always wanted to be an event organizer. And I offered her a job." I was beyond embarrassed. I looked down to let this awkward moment pass.

"Okay, so what.." was he trying to play dumb here.

"So, she wanted to ask your permission. She said she didn't wanna do anything without your consent or liking." Wait... when did I say that. I eyed her and she smiled sheepishly. So, khala has learned her evil tactics from her.

"My permission..." he said sounding as clueless as Steve Harvey was at the miss universe contest.

"Last time I checked, you were the husband." Why won't she let this topic go. I pulled her dress slightly to get her attention which she totally ignored.

"Yaahh.." he cleared his throat. "Yes, I mean she can do whatever she wants." I jerked my head up and looked at him with a complete shock. I couldn't believe my ears. I was not expecting this. Husbands make their wife working a big issue.

"I was expecting the same thing. Thank you." They were still talking when someone joined us.

He had an oval face and average height. He was a good looking man. He looked as if he just woke up and came here. His hairs was messy, reaching his shoulders.

"Adnan you are late again.." So, she knew him. He reminded her, he hates weddings and she reminded him that it's their business. After a bit argument they felt our presence and aunty told him.

You already know Zaky. It's Daneen, his wife." They both shook hands. Then he turned to me and offered a shake, which I refused. He was amused for a second and then said.

" You are really beautiful. How I wish I would have met you earlier.I'm honored to meet you Miss Daneen." He finished his statement with a wink.

What was that..

"Mrs. Daneen.." before I could react, Zaky said placing his hand on my shoulder.

His touchh.. his magic touch.. stop it Daneen you need to focus here.

He laughed mumbling "I knew it." And went to get some food for himself.

Razya aunty excused herself and apologized for his son's stupid behavior.

He withdrew his hand from my shoulder, saying "Are you enjoying all the attention, you are getting?"

"What attention."

He slowly faced me and put his hands in his pant's pockets. "Really, now you are playing innocent."

It was getting hard to control my anger since that Bee, In the end, I lost it, "Look!! I don't know what you're talking about. Either tell me clearly or don't tell me at all. Don't play games with me."

He was taken aback. He looked at me like I have grown another head, "What's it with you and your anger issues today."

"I'm just tired." I was tired. My heels were killing me, My mood was on a roller coaster and I was confused.

"We can go home. You should have told me that." He said sternly and dialed a number. "Dad, we are going home...." I didn't hear him further. I motioned my hands to stop him. And received a deadly glare. After he finished his call he said," Come, let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"You said, you were tired."

"But I didn't say, I wanted to go home."

"Seriously Daneen.."

"What.."

"We are leaving right now. It's an order."

"I... okay, let's go." He stayed there as if he couldn't believe what I said. Then headed out and I silently followed him.

I was walking behind him and muttering some bad words. When suddenly I stepped on something with my right foot and twisted my ankle, with a small shriek, I lost my balance and fell. He grabbed me just on time.

"Damnnn!! Are you ok?"

I composed myself and nodded. I steadied myself and placed my foot on the floor.

Aaahhhhh..!! It was hurting very badly. A tear rolled on my cheek. I wouldn't have noticed it if Zaky hadn't wiped it.

"I'm fine."

"I can see that."

"I..." he stopped me and carried me.

"What are you.."

"Not kidnapping you.."

It was a dream come true moment for me. He was carrying me bridal style. I forgot everything, even the pain was replaced by something else, a feeling I never felt before. The feeling of completeness..

He helped me in the car and put my seat belt on. I was too thrilled to say a word. So, I kept my mouth shut.

On the drive, he asked me if I was ok. And I replied, with full honesty, that I was. Which he didn't listen.

When we reached home, he helped me again. I protested, because I finally gained my senses but it was of no use. Because, apparently Zaky Shah dont listen to anyone. He carried me again to our room.

"Just wait here. don't you dare stand up." He said putting me on the bed.

He came after a bit with some meds, bend down and lifted my foot.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing." He raised an eye and pointed at my leg.

"No.. I mean.. I.." I was stuttering like an idiot. The things he was doing were making me crazy.

"Relax.. I'm just looking at it."

"So, you are a doctor now." I was furious, not at him, but at myself. Furious for reacting to his touch, furious for wanting this and furious for not telling him about it.

Ignoring me, He slowly took off my heels. Examined my foot very carefully, "You just have a sprained ankle. I'm putting this gel on. It will help you."

Forget about the sprain ankel... I totally forgot about it. Ya Allah what is happening to me. Is it always like this... the feelings.

I was not in a state to reply so I just nodded. He slowly started massaging and there I got hit again, with the same feeling.

Ohh no.. I need a distraction.. I can't let this happen..

And I started counting tables in my head. It was the only thing that came into my mind. And it worked. I was always bad at maths so it took all my concentration.

" ...Done.." He said something when I was on 12 times 7. I gave him a nonchalant shrugged.

"I said it's done. Leave it overnight. We will go to a doctor if you still have pain tomorrow." I only saw this side of him in the hospital, when khala was sick. Why he was showing me his concern, was disturbing me. I finally made up my mind and asked.

"Why?" Zaky was still looking at my ankle, looked up.

"What do you mean why? Normal people go to hospitals, when they have injuries."

"I mean, why did you do all of that.?" His expression changed from known to unknown. And he said, "Unlike you..." he stood up. Gave me a glass of water and said.

"I care."

So, how do you like it so far??

Is certain someone is okay with their chemistry ;)

Don't forget to vote, Comment and share

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=qdv6gklwb4tl&utm_content=mhv3wbj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 22K 58
[COMPLETED]. HIGHEST RANKING: #68 in short stories [16/06/16] "Wallahi you are so breath taking, so... I don't think a word is even created to descr...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
603K 32.1K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...