Imperfectly Perfect [Book 1]...

Oleh _pooflessisbae_

Caitlin is a depressed 18 year old girl, who has a tough life; an abusive father and a mother who yells at he... Lebih Banyak

1- Caitlins POV
2- Prestons POV
3- Caitlins POV
4- Prestons POV
5- Caitlins POV
6- Prestons POV
7- Caitlins POV
8- Prestons POV
9- Caitlins POV
10- Prestons POV
11- Caitlins POV
12-Prestons POV
13- Caitlins POV
14- Prestons POV
15- Caitlins POV
16- Prestons POV
17- Caitlins POV
18- Prestons POV
19- Caitlins POV
20- Prestons POV
21- Caitlins POV
22- Prestons POV
23- Caitlins POV
24- Prestons POV
25- Caitlins POV
26- Prestons POV
27- Caitlins POV
28- Prestons POV
29- Caitlins POV
30- Prestons POV
31- Caitlins POV
32- Prestons POV
33- Caitlins POV
34- Prestons POV
35- Caitlins POV
36- Prestons POV
37- Caitlins POV
THANK YOUUU!!
39- Caitlins POV
40- Prestons POV
41- Caitlins POV
42- Prestons POV
43- Caitlins POV
44- Caitlins POV
45- Caitlins POV
46- Caitlins POV
47- Caitlins POV
Questions
48- Caitlins POV
49- Caitlins POV
50- Caitlins POV
51- Caitlins POV
52- Caitlins POV
53- Caitlins POV
54- Caitlins POV
55- Prestons POV
56- Caitlins POV
57- Caitlins POV
58- Preston/ Caitlins POV
59- Caitlins POV
60- Caitlins POV
61- Prestons POV
62- Caitlins POV
63- Caitlins POV
64- Caitlins POV
65- Caitlins POV
66- Caitlins POV
67- Caitlins POV
68- Caitlins POV
69- Caitlins POV
70- Caitlins POV
71- Caitlins POV
72- Caitlins POV
Mistakes- Not an Update
73- Caitlins POV
74- Caitlins POV
75- Epilogue
Questionsss
25 Facts About Me
OMGOMGOMGOMG
Tags
76- Christmas Special (Epilogue of Epilogue)
Guys
The sequel is out

38- Prestons POV

1.1K 35 10
Oleh _pooflessisbae_

"Let's go on a date." I say, sitting on the couch next to Caitlin.

"A date? Preston, it's 2 am." She says.

"So? Let's go!" I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her up with me.

"Where to?" She asks, running a hand through her long hair.

"You'll see." I reply, grabbing my keys and walking out the door with Caitlin right behind.
----------------------------------------
"Oh my gosh!" Caitlin gasps as we walk into a 24/7 coffee shop. "It's so cute!"

I smile, happy that I pleased her. "What do you want to get?" I ask.

"Hmmm.... The caramel frapuccino sounds really good..." She trails off.

"Alright." We walk up to the employee. "One caramel frapuccino and a peppermint mocha, please." I say as the employee gets our drinks and I pay.

We take a small table in the corner, and I take a sip of my drink. It's sssooooo good!!

"Oh my gosh! Preston, you have to try my frappuccino! It's really good!" Caitlin says.

We trade drinks and hers is really good. But mines better. :D

"So... Are you okay with Alanna coming over for a week?" Caitlin asks.

"Yeah; I'm fine. We now have another anime fan to binge watch marathons with!" I reply.

She laughs. "Alanna loves her anime; that's for sure."
----------------------------------------
"I'm tired." Caitlin yawns. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"Alright. I have one more recording to do, but then I'll join you. Good night." I reply, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight." She says, walking to the bedroom.

I turn back to Skype and realize that Lachlan is smugly smiling back at me. "You liiiiikke her."

"No duh. She's my world." I reply.

"You're so cheesy; especially when you're in a relationship." He replies.

"Oh well; can't be helped." I reply, but am internally smiling. Ever since I've started dating Caitlin, I've felt like my world has become 100% better.

"-ston! Preston!" Lachlan yells.

"Wha-?!?! Oh sorry!" I reply, coming back to reality.

Lachlan laughs and shakes his head. "I never knew that little Plebston would fall in love so easily."

"L-love?!?!" I reply, shocked.

"Yeah, you cactus. You're in love with her." He replies as if it's obvious.

"O-oh." I reply, blushing. "Let's just start the recording."

"And here comes the denial phase." He sighs.
----------------------------------------
I take off my shirt and fall onto the comfy king-sized bed. Caitlin stirs slightly and I silently curse myself for waking her up.

"Preston?" She sleepily asks, turning towards me and wiping her eyes.

So adorable.

"It's me. Go back to sleep." I whisper, kissing her forehead and wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiles and my heart skips a beat at how pretty she is.

Is this what it feels like to fall in love?
----------------------------------------
Prestons dream:

"Preston. How could you leave me?" Rob cries. "You left me for Caitlin! You left me for her! What has she ever done for you!?!"

"Rob." I say, but he doesn't listen.

"You traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!" He yells as his body disappears and everything turns red.

"Rob! Let me explain!" I try to reach him, but to no avail.

"You're a traitor!" He yells. I feel a piercing feeling in my chest and look behind me to see Rob and a knife in my back. I scream.
----------------------------------------
"Preston? You okay?" Caitlin gently shakes me.

"W-what happened!?" I ask.

"You had a nightmare. You were screaming bloody murder." She replies.

"I-I was?" I ask, clutching my chest where Rob supposedly stabbed me. Caitlin nods. "S-sorry."

"It's fine, as long as you're okay." She replies. "Probably needed to get up anyways."

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up.

"Almost three." She replies, standing up and grabbing some clothes. She walks into the bathroom and I get up as well.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a coffee, then sit down and open DoTa. I play for a while and wait for Caitlin to come out.
----------------------------------------
I take a quick shower and throw on my newly released long sleeved fire shirt and some jeans on, then brush my teeth, fix up my hair, and put some cologne on.

"You wanna do something today?" I ask Caitlin.

"Sure." She replies. "Wanna make a challenge video or go to the mall or something?"

"We can go to the mall." I agree, happy that I can spend the day with her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...
7.4K 635 40
Preston gets taken in by the a dysfunctional family of seven which is lead by the two oldest brothers in the absence of their parents. Preston's plan...
109K 3.3K 200
Gay gAY GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyY
102K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...