One Direction interracial ima...

By youtube_vine_4_ever

So you know that moment when you're reading a 1D imagine but the girl is blonde with blue eyes and you're jus... More

A little about Me :D
He asks you out (Niall)
How he asks you out (Louis)
How he asks you out (Liam)
How he asks you out (Harry)
How he likes your hair
Horoscope Compatibility
FUCK HENDALL!
Your celeb BFF
He stereotypically insults you (Niall)
Sexting (fail)
WTF!?!?!
He stereotypically insults you (Harry)
He stereotypically insults you (Louis)
THANK YOU HUNTY!!!
He stereotypically insults you (Liam)
Your/his parents disapprove
He hits you
You're younger/older than him
Something he does, that you love (Niall)
Something he does, that you love (Harry)
Something he does, that you love (Liam)
Something he does, that you love (Louis)
Your Twitter argument with his ex
Your Twitter argument with his ex (H)
Nicki Minaj song you jam out to
Dafuq is wrong with America?!
Your Twitter argument with his ex (LT)
Your Twitter argument with his ex (N)
What he does for Valentine's day
You guys get a pet (LT)
You guys get a pet (HS)
You guys get a pet (NH)
You guys get a pet (LP)
HELP MEEEEE
His child doesn't like you (H)
*Requested* He saves you from being mobbed.
WORK
His child doesn't like you (Li)
His child doesn't like you (Li) part 2
Thank you hunny bunssssss
I didn't forget you
His child doesn't like you (Li) part tres
You get out of an abusive relationship (LT)
So this happened...
He's your brother's best friend *requested*
He cheats (Li and Lou)
He cheats (H and N)
His sister/brother causes your breakup
He gets you pregnant *requested*
Quick question
TMZ
His sister/brother causes your breakup pt 2
He insults you
His sister/brother causes your breakup
Sorry guys
Forget the date *REQUESTED*
Two different worlds *REQUESTED*
Your ANTI song
Your Views song
HARREH NO
HARREH NO PT 2
His sister/brother causes your breakup
A bitch got tagged
A *short* break
#BlackLIVESmatter ✊✊✊
I'm a bitch
He gets pissed at you *REQUESTED*
A/N
This bitch...
#RIPBeliebers
Selena, wyd?
I'm soooooooo sorry
Weird pregnancy cravings
Pacify her (Niall)
Goodbye Vine
READ THIS, HOES!
Cheryl and Liam
RIP Johannah
Greetings
He gets jealous (NH)

Steamy studio session (H)

4K 115 31
By youtube_vine_4_ever

(Your outfit is the picture above)

Harry and the boys had been at the studio since 8 in the morning, and it was now 2 pm. You knew that Harry hated the food they served at the studio, so you stopped off at GBK (gourmet burger kitchen) and grabbed him some food.

You rolled your windows down and let the cool Californian sunshine warm up your skin. The boys came out to LA to record some songs instead of their usual studio in London. You didn't complain though. How could you? It was warm everyday, which meant you could get your tan on, compared to London everyone was super sweet and you got to spend more time with Harry.

Once you got to the studio, you parked up near the front and got out. The paparazzi immediately shoved their cameras in your face, asking random questions about the boys and you and Harry's relationship. You smiled and waved and answered a few questions, before buzzing in to the studio. You were warmly greeted by the receptionist, Susanne.

"Afternoon y/n! Here to see Haz I presume." She smiled

"Hey Suzy! Yeah, I just brought him something to eat. You know how fussy he is." You playfully rolled your eyes, before heading off to find the boys.

You came to a stop outside of a room that you could clearly hear someone playing one of your favourite songs.

"...but I just don't know. Where do broken hearts go?" You quietly pushed the door open, only to see the boys lounging around, throwing random papers at each other.

"So! This is what you lot call recording, yeah?" You placed a hand on your hip.

Harry jolted up from the sofa.

"Hey babe! What are you doing here?" He lightly kissed your cheek.

"I got you something to eat." You handed him the bag.

"Shit! How did I forget about the food!" Niall jumped over Louis and sprinted down the hall.

Louis stretched and yawned before giving you a quick hug. He yanked Liam up and both of them sauntered down the hall.

You laughed at the idiots that are your best friends, before turning back to Harry.

"That was sweet of you babe." He pecked your lips.

"What can I say? I've always been really sweet." You giggled, wrapping you arms around his neck. He began to kiss you sweetly, which turned into a full make out session.

"How long till the boys get back?" You whispered.

"Don't worry about that, baby." He motioned for you to jump and sat you down on the desk.

He pushed up your pale pink skirt and slowly ran his hands up and down your thighs. He snaked his hands up the back of your top, and in one swift motion, he unhooked your bra. He slid it out through your sleeve and chucked it somewhere over his shoulder.

He rolled up your top and began to kiss down your chest. He took your left nipple in his mouth whilst massaging your right one.

"Harry." You moaned softly, tugging his hair.

He blew on your already wet nipple, instantly making it hard.

He went back to your lips, attacking them passionately but fiercely.

You took the opportunity to take off his shirt. You lightly traced his butterfly tattoo and felt him tense under you. His hard on poked your inner thigh as you continued to trace his tattoos.

He hooked his fingers underneath the fabric of your already soaked panties.

"Lace, huh?" He teased.

"It was your present for later." You slowly bit your lip, teasing him even more.

He slipped his fingers into your heat, moving painfully slow.

"Harry please." You whined.

He only smirked and ignored you. He continued at his slow pace. He ran his thumb over your slit before shoving in three fingers. His fingers moved rapidly as he sucked your neck.

"If you make a single sound, I'll give you a punishment you'll never forget." He growled.

You held in your moans as he curled his fingers, hitting your
g-spot each time. He ran his free hand up and down your thighs before throwing your legs over his shoulders.

You yanked down his jeans and palmed him through his Calvin Klein's. He grabbed your hands and pinned them to the table. His fingers still going at the same pace. Your felt the familiar warmth in stomach.

"Haz i-i'm gonna-"

"Shh baby. Remember what I said. No. Noise."

You were practically on the edge, when he removed his fingers and slowly licked them. He picked you up off of the desk and placed you in front of him.

"Knees. Now!" He ordered

You hesitantly sunk your knees. You hooked your fingers in the waistband of his boxers, and yanked them down. His length sprung freely in your face. You kitten licked his slit, causing him to groan.

You took him in your mouth and started humming, sending vibrations up his leaking cock.
Harry let out a string of curse words whilst lightly tugging your hair.

His stomach clenched, and before you knew it, he came in your mouth.

"Swallow." His voice was raspy.

You swallowed and opened your mouth to show him.

He bent you over the desk, and hitched up your skirt over your backside.

He grabbed a condom from the desk drawer, and rolled it on.

He ran his finger up and down your slit before thrusting in. You moaned at the stretch, which made Harry smack your ass.

"I said no noise baby." He whispered in your ear.

He thrusted in and out, making you jerk forward each time.

You scratched along the sides of the desk, still holding in your moans.

Harry took both of your wrists and pinned them above your head. He pounded into your clit. Your stomach knotted once again.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks. I'll let you cum this time baby." His thrusts sped up as he tweaked your sore nipples.

He let out a low groan as he released into the condom.

"It's fine babe. Go on." He pushed your hair out of your face. He continued thrusting until you finally came, digging your nails into his back and screaming his name.

He pulled out of you and planted a sweet kiss on your forehead. He tied up the condom and threw it the small bin in the corner.

You slowly rolled your top back down and Harry helped you with your skirt. He was in the middle of putting his boxers back on, when three loud voices startled you back into reality.

"Bottom fucking line, Lewis, you don't take food from me!" Niall's thick accent echoed throughout the hall.

You shoved Harry's clothes in his arms and ushered him under the desk.

Just as he crawled underneath it, the door burst open revealing a very pissed Niall, a giggling Louis and an irritated Liam.

"Hey y/n! Where's Haz?" Liam asked

"He, erm, had to run to the toilet." You rushed out.

"Sure." Louis plopped down on the sofa, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"What?" You asked, your hands were shaking.

"Well this." He waved your bra side to side "Says otherwise." He chuckled

You hid your face in your hands as Louis hugged you.

"Aww is wittle y/n embarrassed?" He teased, in a baby voice.

You playfully shrugged him off, causing Liam and Niall to burst into fits of laughter.

Harry, now fully dressed, peeked out from under the desk. He was blushing like mad and slowly walked over to you.

"Oh! And another thing." Niall said "Before you guys fuck, can you at least eat your food." Niall continued, stealing one of Harry's cold chips (fries) from his GBK bag.

"Oh my gosh." You muttered, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly.

"Babe are you blushing?!" Harry asked

"Shut up! Black people don't blush!" You said

The boys laughed and teased you and Harry for hours on end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
134K 3.5K 46
.... (hello, this was an old story written by me when I was in middle school, so yeah it might be trash, but i'm leaving it up for anyone that might...
7.5K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!