facade | ambraige

By madametae

fa·cade fəˈsäd noun definition : an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or credi... More

P R O L O G U E
1. E X H A U S T I O N
2. S T U M B L E
3. H Y P N O T I C
4. A N G E L
5. S A V I O R
6. A N G E L B O Y
7. F L E S H
9. O X Y G E N
10. B R E A K D O W N
11. W A T C H E D
12. S A F E H A V E N
13. P A N I C
14. V U L T U R E
15. A N I M A L S
16. I M P E R F E C T I O N S
17. S A I N T
18. D E A R E S T
19. H A P P Y
20. M Y S E L F
21. S L E E P
22. L I F E
23. F I G H T E R
24. H E R O
25. P R O U D
26. L I V I N G
27. E N E M I E S
28. L U C K [ F I N A L ]

8. R E V O L U T I O N

781 23 0
By madametae

P A I G E
Hearing Dean finally bloom from his shell of shyness was like a breath of fresh air.

I was not planning on doing what I did tonight.

I gave my body to Dean Ambrose.

I relished in his beauty as the moon's light brightened his face.

Tomorrow, we returned to Monday Night RAW. I was walking in head strong. I am the leader of this REVOLUTION.

I'll be damned if I let two Nicole and Brie take over. Don't get me wrong, we're friends but they tended to think they were better than me.

And no one is better than me.

They wanted to claim they started the Divas Revolution but in actuality, that began the first time that title was wrapped around my waist.

It wasn't long before the annoyingly loud shrill of my alarm rang throughout the hotel room.

Dean groaned, cuddling closer to me.

"I don't wanna get up."

My heart melted as he visibly pouted and stared at me with those baby blues I had grown to love.

"I know but we have to. Don't you want to get revenge on Kevin?"

His eyes twinkled in amusement at my statement.

"I know exactly what I want and she happens to be laying right beside me."

I grinned. I knew what he was trying to do. He was attempting to distract me in hopes I would lay in bed with him all day.

He leaned in for a kiss and I resisted the urge to burst into a fit of giggles when I dodged it and instead, he got a face full of pillow.

"Sorry babe. Get up! We got a show to run!"

RAW | BOISE, IDAHO | BACKSTAGE

"Paige, Steph wants you in her office."

I nodded at Dean's claim and followed the signs to her office.

I entered the room to see Seth sitting in one of the chairs and Stephanie standing behind her desk.

"Please, have a seat."

I complied in confusion and sat down in the maroon plush seat. Steph's eyes were dancing with mischief and I knew she was up to no good.

"What's this about?"

I had no patience for Stephanie McMahon, let alone any of the McMahons.

"Well, I guess I'll get to the point right away. Paige, I want to put you in a romantic storyline."

I could feel the rage bubbling up in my chest at the mention of that.

"With who?"

I questioned, teeth clenched.

She smiled, not one imperfection or flaw present on her face.

"Seth Rollins of course."

My jaw dropped in shock as I glanced at Seth. His eyes glistened with tears.

"Stephanie, I can't do that."

I could hear the emotion in his tone.

"Oh yes, you can. And you will. Paige will join the Authority, almost like you two would be the prince and princess of the group. You'll start to fall for one another and events will lead up to the many kisses. Oh! And the engagement."

I knew Seth like the back of my hand. He was my best friend and if I knew anything about him, I knew he was going into shock and he would panic at any minute.

"Steph please! You know this. I don't even like women! Roman is my boyfriend and you are well aware of this, how could you do this to me!"

Nobody made my best friend cry. Especially not the likes of her.

"Yeah, and I have Dean as well. We can't do this."

"If you two don't do it..oh, what's those words I'm thinking of? If you don't do it, YOU'RE FIRED."

We sunk into our chairs and fought the urge to burst into tears.

Stephanie dismissed us from her office and Seth and I separated.

My heart lifted slightly when I saw Dean. His face dropped from a smile to a frown.

"Paige, what's wrong?"

"Stephanie's making Seth and I an onscreen couple."

As soon as I said the words, I wanted to take them back. I knew how Dean would react. He doesn't handle things very well.

"What?"

The sadness was evident in his voice.

"A-are you going t-to leave me?"

My heart broke as he stuttered over his words. I needed to calm down before his breathing increased.

I immediately pressed my lips to his and I heard him sigh.

Not one man had ever made me feel like Dean Ambrose made me feel. Not even my ex, CM Punk. A relationship that I regretted from the get go.

"Hey Dean?"

He was panting heavily, not because of having a panic attack but the kiss.

"Yeah?"

"Be my boyfriend?"

"Duh."

I laughed at his answer as he twirled me around, lifting me off the ground.

I was set to wrestle my partner in crime, Carmella, and I couldn't be more excited. She had finally been brought up to the main roster.

This match was for a chance at the Divas Championship. When I got that title, I was going to do something that was very daring and I could possibly get fired for it. But what's the thrill without the risk?

"Good luck 'Raya."

Carmella's thick Brooklyn accent made me laugh everytime. I loved it so much.

A producer quickly handed me a paper and the words jumped out at me immediately.

'I'm not asking, this is an order. Turn heel tonight. Seth will interrupt your match and I want you to improvise your turn since you're so damn good. ;) Good luck Paige. - Stephanie McMahon Helmsley'

She wants a heel turn, I'll give her a heel turn. This bitch didn't know who she was messing with.

I will fight until I DIE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.6K 38
con·trol kənˈtrōl noun 1. the restriction of an activity, tendency, or phenomenon 2. something Elise McCall is losing [SEASON THREE A & B] [BOOK TWO...
153K 4.6K 61
"She accepts the craziness within me and that's gotta be love" SONG FOR BOOK : Adele - Remedy Jon's life is wrestling and simply trying to get throu...
3.9K 179 20
1.attempting to avoid notice or attention, typically because of guilt or a belief that discovery would lead to trouble; secretive. 2.characterized by...
249K 5.2K 39
[completed] ac•tor noun 1. a person who behaves in a way that is not genuine. ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 �...