We Belong ( Harry Styles Fanf...

By bethtotheany

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

513 19 2
By bethtotheany

Helloooo again. Please keep commenting and voting :) I love writing. And I love. YOU.

I felt Addison's strong arms wrap around me as I was hauled up into the air. He quickly brought me to his car and laid me in the back seat. I knew I was being a baby, or just over exaggerating the situation, but it felt nice to have someone take care of me. To make sure I wouldn't get hurt.

I heard him climb into the front seat, and start the car.

"How did you know where I was?" I mumbled.

"You told me you were going to Louis's party remember," He said blankly.

"Yeah, but I've been walking these streets for about an hour, how did you know I'd be here?" I sat up straight so he could tell I was being serious.

He sighed.

"Well I went to the party, and when you weren't there I asked around if anyone had seen you leave," He said matter-of-factly.

I was starting to think straight.

"Harry," I said. "You didn't run into him again did you?" I remembered now that Harry had left us for the longest time and if Addison was there when I was looking around the house, they were bound to run into eachother.

He stayed quiet, but I knew the answer.

"Addison your suppose to stay away from Harry!" I yelled.

I looked into the reflection of the rearview mirror into his eyes. He tensed at the mention of Harry's name, surely he hadn't gone to Harry asking where I was. How stupid was he?

"I know," He spat.

"What did he say?" I asked too quickly. I blushed when Addison gave me a questioning look.

"Well," He said slowly.

{ Ashton's POV Flashback }

Bethany had probably left for the party by now. I had to get there before she did.

I grabbed my keys of the ktichen counter and ran out the door before my parents could pester me.

When Bethany had told me about going to Louis's party, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop her. When she sets her mind to something she does it. She was stubborn, and I hated it. But she was still my sister, and I knew who was going to be there.

Harry would surely be there along with his stupid pets, and I recognized the girl Bethany was with today to belong to the same group. Which means she's probably with them. Little Bethany in the middle of a drug crowd, what a sight this will be.

I pulled up to Louis's house. It was crawling with students, and older junkies. I wasn't trying to be judgmental, in fact this was exactly the kind of parties that I went to, but this was no place for Bethany to be. I knew the only reason she came was to prove a point. She always has to be right.

I feel my insides turn as I walk up to the doors and spot Harry in the doorway. They were already here.

He was smirking at me.

"About time you showed up," He called before bringing a beer to his lips.

I wasn't in the mood for his games. "Where is she,"

He didn't seem suprised by me ignoring his question. He just continued to smirk as he walked down the front steps.

"Who?" He teased.

"Bethany. Where is she,"

He chuckled. "Oh her. She's just upstairs," He gestured his beer up to the house.

I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, but I knew I could find her by myself if he wasn't. I started towards the house past him right as he grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't bother her," He spat. I turned to see his expression had changed into rage. He tightened his grip on my arm. "She's miine for tonight,"

"Then why aren't you with her?" I yelled back. People were staring now, but Harry never loosened his grip.

"Isn't Niall the one she came with?" He stiffened as the words left my mouth.

I don't know why I was making him angry, he had all kinds of dirt on me. He practiclly owned me. But when it came to Bethany, I knew I could say whatever I wanted. But I wasn't about to have another episode with him.

I snatched my arm from his grip and walked through the doors to look for Bethany.

{ End of Flashback & Bethany's POV }

"And then I looked for you for about an hour and someone said you had walked home," Addison finished.

I wasn't sure what to think. It didn't make sense. If Harry had been claiming to Addison that I was 'his', then why was he being so cruel? I just wanted him so leave me alone. Even if he did care for me, I could never care for someone like him. Especially someone with his reputation.

"Beth?" I forgot Addison was talking to me. I just shook my head.

"Sorry, do you think we could go home now?"

"What about HArry? What happened? Did he hurt you?" His eyes were concerned but he didn't move. I didn't want to tell Addison what all had happened tonight. I knew he would overreact and want to go back to the party to chew out Harry, but I couldn't deal with anything more tonight.

"I just had a little to much to drink, and started feeling ill is all," I lied.

He didn't seem convinced. "Addison if he hurt you you have to tell me," He whispered He was begging.

"Addison, just take me home," I didn't give him the chance to argue when I laid my head on the seat and finally fell asleep.

..............................................................................................................................................

When I woke up I found myself in my old bed. The blankets smelled just the same as I had left them, and it felt way better than the bed at my dorm. I was glad Addison had brought me home instead of my dorms, I knew Charlotte would want to talk about last night. I got up and turned on the shower. The water felt amazing on my skin and taste even better against my rough tongue that lingered with the smell of alcohal. When I was done I stepped back into my room with only a towel on my head. I walked over to my desk to find my phone.

20 missed calls.

Two were from Charlotte, and four were from Niall. The last fourteen were from an unknown number. I didn't even have time to react when the unfamiliar number flashed on my screen. I waited till the fourth ring to answer.

"Hello?" My voice was small.

"Beth?" I knew that voice to well by now.

"Harry?" I yelled. I threw the phone on the bed. I was scared. He didn't sound angry, but I was embaressed. He had humiliated me last night. I should be mad at him, but part of me wanted to know why he had called me. I picked the phone up to my ear.

"What do you want," I tried to sound as bored as I could.

"Where are you?"

"My dorm," I lied.

"Don't lie to me, I've already been by there," Why was he looking for me?

"Where are you Bethany,"

It wasn't a question, he was demanding me to answer him.

He didn't know where I lived. "Home," I said.

"I'm coming to get you," I could almost see the smirk forming on his face.

"What?" But I heard the familiar beeping of my phone as the call ended.

I stood there for a moment. Harry didn't know where I lived, so everything was okay. He wasn't coming. He wasn't.

"Bethany you okay?" I jumped at the sound of my brother. I turned to see him leaning in the doorway.

'Oh, my bad," I forgot I was naked. He placed both hands over his eyes, but didn't leave. "I just heard you yelling, it woke me up," I quickly grabbed the towel from my head and wrapped it around my body.

"Um it was just a friend," I lied. I was lieing alot lately.

"Well, I'm going back to sleep, its like seven in the morning," He yawned.

I hadn't realized how early it was. "Okay," Was all I said before he turned back into the hallway.

I ran to my window. The streets were empty. I was being paranoid, he wasn't seriously coming. He was just trying to scare me. I laughed at myslef, I was going insane. I walked over to my closet and chose some jeans and my old Nirvanna tank. It was going to be slightly warm today. I walked to the mirror and decided to let my hair dry on its own, it would curl by itself and I didn't feel like straightening it. I stepped into my worn out vans before making my way downstairs to make some breakfest.

I heard my ohone beep from my pocket and I stopped midway down the stairs to read it.

Hey you just disapeared last night, Niall was worried about you. Come by the dorms later? :)

- Charlotte

I knew I owed her and Niall both an explanation, but I also knew I wasn't going to tell them about Harry. Unless they already knew.

Yeah sorry wasn't feeling well, see you later!! xx

-Bethany

I sighed as I made my way down the rest of the stairs. I could hear my mom talking and banging pots together to get breakfest started. She really was an excellent cook. My dad had left for work, but I could defianltey hear her talking.

"So you say you go to Rochester with Addison and Beth?"

What? No one else was here. Dad was at work and Addison was upstairs.

I rounded the corner, a scream leaving my mouth.

Both of the familiar faces turned to look at me. My hand was over my mouth as I stared at the scene in front of me.

"Bethany! Where are your manners?" My mother yelled at me, traumitized. She turned to our guest.

"I'm so sorry Mr..," She paused. "What was it again dear?" She cooed.

"Styles," He said with a long smirk. He stood and walked slowly over to me.

"But you may call me Harry,"

I'm thinking if changing the title, any suggestions? Comment!

Continue Reading