Venturiantales Bigger Adventu...

By brainmuncher03

They went inside, why dont the characters go outside? But what about Jordan? Whats going on with him? Why is... More

Part 1: Intro
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7:Valentines Speacial! lots jordanxsally...
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17: Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20: author note
Part 21: see i'm not dead ;)
part 22
part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
part 29: author note
Part 30
Part 31 (its mai birthday :D)
part 32 ( hi x3 )
part 33
part 34 (little author note too)
part 35: author note
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44: big reveal
part 45
part 46
part 47: author note
part 48
part 49
part 50: special
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55: Author tells her story.
Part 56
part 57 (short)
part 58: An explaination of why I have not updated.
Part 59
Part 60: Ending part one....
Part 61: The end. Part two.
Wow. THANK YOU.
So about the Q & A...
New book!
The new book is out to read!

Part 2

284 14 3
By brainmuncher03

Jordan laughed and laid on his bed. Cierra was at it again, she was chasing Isaac for his waffles.

"Why dont you just share?" Bethany asked with a sigh.

"NO!" They both shouted and laughed, still running.

Bethany sighs again and sits on Jordan's bed. Jordan sits up still laughing.

"Do you think we should just make MORE?" He asked bethany and she smiled.

"Finally a good idea!" She said running back up to the kitchen.

Jordan continued to laugh until a boom was heard. They all stopped, isaac accidentally dropping his waffles. Cierra quickly jumped under them and ate them.

"Cierra!" Isaac complained.

Jordan got up a bit worried.

"One sec..." He told Isaac and Cierra who were now fighting verbally about the waffles.

Jordan got up and saw Bethany. She looked over at him and he noticed she had a worried look too.

"Did you hear it too?"

"Yeah. Let's go check it out." She said and they both walked out to the backyard.

"Owch!" Is all they hear when they see a figure.

"Who are you!?" Jordan yelled at the strange dude.

He turned and Jordan recognised him immediately.

"GHOST?!" He yelped.

Back at the character dimension....

"S-Sir? Where are you this is not funny!" Toast yelled out nervously.

Ghost had only done this once, when he found a bird in his bed. But when toast looked around for ghost, he found not a single bird.

"Sir please!" He said again checking the last spot he could think of.

The bell went off and toast sighed, Ghost is gone. He wouldnt pass up a door at any time. But where is he, and why would he leave EVERYTHING including his car behind?

(Hi! Author here, so i have noticed i have been a little tiny bit (Natio: Don't listen to her she is obsessed!) into Minecraft lately. I also have been trying to get hulu since i think netflix took doctor who off. But i will continue when i have time! (mostly sundays and saturdays i have time) welp, Love ya's!

~ <3 you're totally not obsessed author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
897 20 11
Warning: Uncensored swearing, dark topics, blood, death and other things that may be unsuitable for younger audiences and people. If you wish to risk...
7.4K 499 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
5.8K 232 14
Jimmy Casket has gotten bored of the Gmod world and has crossed over to the real world, where he has possessed his creator, Jordan Frye, aka, Venturi...