Fred Weasley: My Lover

Von MaddyHunter5

Young Maddison of the pureblood Hunter family was a polite young girl, much different to the rest of the Deat... Mehr

Fred Weasley, My Lover
My Life So Far
1. Quidditch World Cup
2. Ireland and Bulgeria
3. Death Eaters
4. Hogwarts Express
Triwizard Tournamnet- Chapter Five
Lessons- Chapter Six
Unforgivible Curses- Chapter Seven
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang- Chapter Eight
Entering The Cup- Chapter Nine
First Task - Chapter Eleven
Date at Hogsmeade- Chapter Twelve
What the hell is the Yule Ball?- Chapter Thirteen
Preperation for the Ball- Chapter fourteen
OMG IT'S THE YULE BALL! - Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note!
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY- Chapter Sixteen
Play Nice- Chapter Seventeen
Are you dead yet?- Chapter Eighteen
Task No. 3 leads to Summer- Chapter Nineteen
What time is it? - Chapter Twenty
OMFG
Expelled? - Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty Two- What happens at Grimmauld place, stays at Grimmauld Place
A New Beginning?- Chapter Twenty-Three
Establishing the D.A. - Chapter Twenty-Four
Inappropriate Boyfriends- Chapter Twenty-Six
RIP Alan Rickman
27. The Godfather
28. Undergoing Changes
29. Festivities
Author's Note
30. Don't Say Goodbye
31. Mysteries
32. The Inevitability of Death
33. Thanks for the Memories
34. Tea Time

Halloween- Chapter Ten

1.6K 50 28
Von MaddyHunter5

Maddy’s POV

Halloween was almost here! On Halloween the champions are going to be drawn from the goblet of fire. The twins had only just got out of the hospital wing. We, as in Fred, George, Ginny, Anilise and I were in the common room. Fred had invited Amber up to the common room. “Looks like he’s eating her face doesn’t it”, Ginny says, gesturing towards Fred and Amber snogging. “Excuse me while I go vomit”, I say before walking towards my dormitory on the verge of tears. I heard footsteps following me. It’s probably Ginny.

George’s POV

Fred and Amber were snogging in front of everyone in the common room and not caring. My sympathy goes towards Maddy. She likes Fred so much but he is snogging the face off someone who needs to be in Azkaban. “It looks like he’s eating her face, doesn’t it”, I heard Ginny say to Maddy who had tears in her eyes. “Excuse me while I go vomit”, she says, getting up and walking away. Ginny stands up and starts to go after Maddy but I had her arm in my grasp, stopping her from going any further. “Don’t worry Ginny. I got it”, I say before going after her. I heard her door slam shut so I walked up to it and knocked. “Go away”, I heard her sob. “Maddy please open up”, I say. She didn’t reply but I could still hear her crying. “Alohamora”, I say so the door would unlock. I open the door slowly to see Maddy with my knee’s to her chest, sobbing on the floor. “Please leave me alone”, she whispers in a faint voice. “Maddy you really like him, don’t you?” I ask. “I don’t know! I really don’t know. I’m just so confused”, she says as she flung herself into my arms. I didn’t know how to respond so I simply pressed my lips against hers. She started to kiss me back. She slowly pulled out of the kiss and looked into my eyes. Her blue eyes connected with my chocolate ones.

Maddy’s POV

George just kissed me! The bad thing is that it didn’t feel odd. It felt nice but wrong at the same time. I’m so confused. We just stare into each other’s eyes, still trying to process what happened. Suddenly we kiss again but this time with more passion. He suddenly picks me up and lays me on my bed and continues to kiss me but I stop him going any further. “Well, Er- see you later”, he says with a wink before leaving. I start to cry again. Why is life so confusing? Soon Ginny came in and comforted me. “Maddy, what’s wrong?” she asks. “George kissed me. I’m so confused”, I say. “Hang on be right back she says before walking out.

Ginny’s POV

Why did my stupid brother make one of my best friends so confused? I storm out of the room and march up to George, who was sitting alone in the common room. Fred was on the other side, still snogging Amber. “GEORGE! YOU MADE MADDY SO CONFUSED!” I yell. “Quiet down and how?” he asks. Boy is he clueless. “You kissed her”, I say calmly. “Yeah so?” he asked. “Oh my gosh! She likes Fred but you kissing her made her confused and guilty”, I say before hitting him with a book that happened to be next to me. “Hey it’s not my fault. I was trying to comfort her plus she kissed me back”, he says, trying to defend himself. “You shouldn’t have kissed her in the first place!” I say a bit too loudly. Maddy came downstairs, her eyes stuff a bit puffy and red. She sat so she was away from both twins.

Maddy’s POV

Soon enough it was Halloween. We are going to have a party after the champions have been drawn. Suddenly my brother came up to me. “Hey mad. I know you’re my sister but you’re more like a very good friend to me. Anyway, we have to go to the Great Hall now. The names are being drawn”, Harry said. “Yeah, I’ll be down in a minute”, I say as he walks off. “Hello Madz”, Fred said.  “What’s the matter?  You’ve seemed sad lately”.  “Oh nothing. You wouldn’t understand anyway. I’m sure Amber’s waiting to see if you become the Hogwarts champion. Scurry along to her then why don’t you?” I say angrily. Why am I so angry all the time? I felt a hand on my arm pull me back. “What?!” I snap. “Maddy please tell me what’s going on! I want to help you”, Fred says. “I don’t need your help or sympathy. Just leave me alone… please”, I say. “Fine, I’m going to my girlfriend now. Coming George?” he asks. “Yeah I’ll be there in a minute. You go without me. I’ll catch up”, he says.

Fred soon left leaving George and me alone in the common room. He suddenly steps towards me so I took a step back. Then he took another step forwards and I took another step back. That continued until I was leant against the wall. He snaked his hands around my waist and kissed me. “George don’t. You’ll just make me confused”, I said but he continued to kiss me. I soon found myself running my fingers through his hair but soon I stopped myself. “We have to go to the Great Hall”, I say. He grabs my hand and rushed down to the hall.  We sat down just as they were starting. Stupid Amber was sitting on Fred’s lap. Anilise came and sat on the other side of me. George was noticing that I was glaring at Fred and Amber so he squeezed my hand. I looked at George and smiled.

“The Beauxbatons champion is Fleur Delacour”, Dumbledore read. Another sheet of paper   came out of the Goblet. “The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum”. All of the Durmstrang guys started cheering and saying stuff in Bulgarian. Next was the Hogwarts champion. Even though I have a Love/Hate relationship with Fred now I still hope he doesn’t  get picked. “And the Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory”. I sighed with relief as my favourite twins in the world didn’t get picked. “Excellent! We now have our three champions!  But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!” Dumbledore says. Suddenly the Goblet shot out red flames and another sheet of parchment flew out of the goblet. “Harry Potter”, Dumbledore said quietly. “Harry Potter!” he yelled. Everyone stared at him as he walked to Dumbledore. “He’s a cheat!” someone yelled. “He’s not even seventeen yet”, someone else said. “Everybody shut it!” Anilise said. “Harry! You’ll be fine”, I yelled. McGonagall glared at me.

“George. What will I do? That’s my brother! I know he didn’t enter. He’s been my friend for many years and I know he ‘d never do something as stupid as that. He wouldn’t get someone to do it either. Someone’s plotting to get him injured or dead”, I said, starting to panic. “Maddy, calm down. He’ll be fine. They might be able to change the rules because he’s underage and had no intention of entering”, George said reassuring me. One of the teachers told us to go up to bed. Once we got up to the common room the party started. I got out my wand and hung up decorations. “Fred. George. Go to the kitchen and get the house elves to get us some food”, I say.

I went upstairs and dressed into my costume. I was dressed as a cute and girly Queen of Hearts. I used magic to quickly do my hair and makeup. I looked in the mirror and I looked good. Hermione didn’t dress up. Ani dressed as a Goth rock star and Ginny dressed as an angel. My costume was also kind of sexy. I came down stairs to see Fred as Batman and George as Superman. “Hello boys”, I say. “Hey. Nice Costume”, they both said. “You two don’t look too bad, yourself. It’s kinda quiet in here”, I say, waving my wand to turn on the music. Everybody started to dance. I looked over to see Ginny dancing with Dean Thomas. Awww but I think that her and Harry would look better together. Suddenly I heard everyone cheering. “Look what we stole from Filch”, Fred said holding up a bottle of Fire whisky. “Maddy, you want some fire whisky?” George asked. “No way! I’m only fifteen. Don’t tell me you’re having some. You are only sixteen”, I say. He just shrugged and got some fire whisky.

Let’s just say that the party got weird as the night progressed. I was currently dancing with George. “How many fire whisky’s have you had?” I asked. “Three”, he said holding up five fingers. I sat down and so did George. We started to talk. Suddenly he placed his hand on my knee. I didn’t really care until he started to raise it. I slapped his hand and walked away.

I walked over to Fred who looked sad. “Hey Freddie, what’s up? You look sad”, I say. “Amber is using love potion on me. She got expelled”, he says. “I knew it! Sorry, I had just suspected that she was using love potion on her. Why are you upset though?” I asked. “Because her doing that made the person I liked miserable and now I feel bad”, He says. “Well maybe you could tell them that you’re sorry”, I suggest. “Already have”, he says before kissing me. Soon kissing turns into making out. He picks me up bridal style and took me to his room.

The next day….

I awoke in an unfamiliar environment. I looked to my right to see the one and only Fred Weasley staring at me. “Morning love”, he says. “Morning, forgot where I was for a second”, I say. He laughed at me. Why do I feel so sick? “Got a hangover. Did you drink last night because you look like you have one too?” he asks. “I didn’t drink a drop”, I said. “Wait I remember George and I spiked pretty much everything and told people it was non-alcoholic. You could of also gotten second-hand wasted from me”, he says. “Damn you. You spiked the drinks. Awww poor Ginny. She drank a heap of punch and she’s only thirteen”, I say. Fred just burst out laughing. “I think I better get dressed. Wait! Don’t we have classes today?” I asked. “Nope. It’s a Saturday!” he remarks. I quickly change into my costume and head back to my dormitory. The dorm Fred and I were in last night was an abandoned one.

As soon as I got into our dorm everyone was up in my face. “Where were you?” Ginny asked. “None of your business”, I say. “Oh come on Ginny. You know she was with Fred”, Ani says. “How you feeling Ginny?” I asked. “Terrible”, She said. “Fred told me that him and George spiked the punch”, I say with a laugh. After I got dressed I took Ginny, Fred, George and myself down to Madam Pomfrey. She had a medicine that would make you better immediately if you have a hangover. As soon as I had it I felt immediately better. We all went to the Great Hall for breakfast. I was all jumpy and happy now. We were sitting at the table and Fred couldn’t keep his hands off me. “Wow, what’s happened here?” George said to Fred and I. “Well, Maddy and I had a wonderful night last night if you know what I mean”, Fred said. Suddenly Harry came in. I got up and gave him a hug. “What’s happened with the Triwizard tournament?” I asked. “I’m now the fourth champion”, he said. “Harry, you need to write to Sirius”, I say. “I’ll do it after breakfast”, he replies.

He’ll be fine Maddy. Don’t worry. He’s brave. I thought.

~

A/N: How was that Chapter? Should I make George jealous since he kissed Maddy but then she spent the night with Fred? Please comment your opinion! I’m sick at the moment and I wrote this while I’m sick so I think that’s an achievement.

Catch ya Later,

~MadGirl

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 43.2K 115
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
12.8K 376 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...
134K 2.7K 105
Your parents were killed when you were only 3 years old but still no one has told you how or why. Your mother and Molly Weasley were best friends sin...
6.2M 167K 36
When Juliet Weasley tells people who her parents are, they can hardly believe their ears. All of the Weasley's have red hair, freckles, and belong to...