Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Recognition

1.7K 34 81
By Muggle-born-fayzian

A/n- They picture is everyone mention in your guild atm. Apart from you. I'm not actually that great at art, seriously I meant for Max to be bigger but he looks like a log, seriously he is just one straight line XD. Riko looks like a teacher and Akira looks like Dora the Explorer after a night out. Only Marie and Akio look how they're meant too, but you get the point. XD

Recognition: identification of a thing or person from previous
encounters or knowledge.

"That's so cooooool Marie-chan," an irritating voice stood in your guilds hall. The 'preparation' was over and you had all manage to keep Riko near the guild I case further stalking.

"We intend to be a serious contender this year! We have the perfect team!" Marie gave a thumbs up to the annoying interviewer Jason.

"Last year your team consisted of you, S-class Mage Akio, Akira, Riko and Kokuzo, who is your team this year?" Jason rapidly took down notes.

"The team is almost the same as last year, but this year we have (y/n)!" The red head shouted eagerly, "she's replacing Kokuzo, and is incredibly strong! She's already beaten Akio!"

You flushed red with embarrassment. You really didn't want that in the weekly sorcerer. According to Max, you were not to interfere, Marie was good and make the public like the guild.

It also raised more questions, like who the hell is Kokuzo?

"Beaten Akio already! Cooooooolll!" The hyper blonde journalist scribbled down her words, you wondered if if was actually possible to read the notepad he held.

"Is it like this every year?" You whispered to Akio, who just nodded with a sigh.

"Them too get on too well it actually scares me," Akio rubbed his forehead.

"One more question Marie-chan!" Jason looked up intensely from his notebook. Seriously this guy was weird.

"Hai!" Marie smiled in response.

"Can we get a photo of your team for the magazine! We are collecting photos of all the guilds that got into the main matches last year," Jason almost begged as if she would say no.

"Of course," Marie gestured for you to come over.

Every year the weekly sorcerer had a special magazine in the lead up to the grand magic games. You never thought for a second your photo would be in it.

"Okay, Akira and Marie-chan at the front as you two are the cute ones," Jason arranged the five of you, not realised that he had offended three of you. "The two at the front smile, and the rest of you look really serious and coooooool," he said, you tried desperately not to laugh, and you didn't know how the other two had a straight face.

"(Y/n) why don't you hold your sword, Akio stand with your back facing your sister, Riko your the pretty one, so make sure your facing the camera," Jason continued. He had now offended three out of five. Brilliant start.

"3,2,1, cheese!" He took about 80000 photos before he was happy, you probably looked like you were trying not to laugh, so you figured you'd probably look stupid.

"Coooooooool!" Jason cheered flicking through the 80000 photos he had just taken of us. You wondered if he even got a good one with the amount he was moving the camera while taking them.

"Thank you Purpura Caelum! You can see the article in this weeks magazine!" And with that he rushed of to the next place.

"What ever he takes I want it too," Akio mumbled, causing you to slightly giggle.

"Come on Onii-chan! You promised me ice cream when he was gone," his little sister tugged at his sleeve.

"I know, I know, come on then," he smiled sweetly and held the dark haired girls hand.

Your thoughts on Akio? You felt terrible for stabbing him in the arm. Now that you know him he turned out to be the sweetest cinnamon roll with a swearing habit. You couldn't help but stare as he acted so kind towards his little sister.

Unfortunately you were caught staring.

"Oh, newbie, you and Akio, hm?" Riko slung her arm on your shoulders causing you to blush the colour of Marie's hair.

"W-what!" You shouted,

"Hm, tall, dark and handsome? I don't really blame you." The silver haired shrugged her shoulders and pushed her glasses onto her face.

"No seriously, not in that way!" You stutter, embarrassing your self completely.

"Yeah, yeah, you suit," Riko continued to tease you.

"What's that?" Marie butted in,

"(Y/n) has a-," Riko began,

"Nothing!" You went bright red and covered your face with your hands.

I'm not here to have a 'crush' on Akio. I'm here to kill Rogue Cheney.

********

The Sabertooth guild hall was packed like it usually was during the lead up to the grand magic games. Although, since the Master and Minerva were taking care of some business, it was more lively then usually.

Rogue Cheney sat next to his partner, Sting, 'listening' to the blonde dragon slayer yap on about something he didn't care about.

"They didn't give Fairy Tail an article!" The blonde sulked, obviously wanting to look at his pink haired idol. Rogue nodded, although he didn't even her what he was saying.

"Look, they have a knew member in Purpura Caelum and Mermaid Heel," he continued to analyse the competition. By basically waved the magazine directly in front of Rogue causing the shadow dragon slayer to shut his eyes.

"Not interested," he mumbled.

"You're so boring," Sting sulked, still trying to get Rogue's attention by waving the paper in front of him. Rogue opened his crimson eyes a little and saw the picture of the Purpura Caelum guild. Immediately his eyes widened.

"Give me that," he snatched the magazine out of Sting's hands.

"Oh, now you want to see it." Sting scoffed.

"I-I've seen her before." He stuttered, staring at the picture of the new guild member
(Y/n) (l/n).

"Oh, you've found a girl you like Rogue," Sting teased a little.

Rogue didn't say anything but stared at the picture. She was indeed beautiful and it was almost upsetting she wasn't smiling in the picture. Her (h/c) was perfect and even bough the picture was small her (e/c) eyes still stood out on the page.

That didn't help Rogue realise where he had seen her.

"I-I need to go," the dark haired Mage stood up and ran out of the room and to the toilets. There he found himself vomiting.

He wasn't sick. He was scared.

He could feel his body trembling, and his eyes were squeezed shut in fear that if he opened them monsters would be seen.

It has to be her. The girl from my nightmares.

*******

How does Akio sound as a second love interest! I'm really excited for the rest of this story and sorry I can't get you and Rogue to meet quicker :(

He thought you were beautiful tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 13K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...
195K 5.7K 27
(Rogue Cheney x Reader) This was my first ever fanfic so prepare for a million grammar and spelling mistakes and also for a lot of unlogical things p...
37.1K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...