Alone With Ross

By japanese_buffalo

"Two months of being alone and without Ross, is two months of me regretting my decisions, of me being absolut... More

Alone With Ross •Ross Lynch•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• WARNING
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20• TRIGGER WARNING
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•50•
•51•
•53•
54
55
56
57
58
•59•
•60•
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
Epilogue
Thanks
Hello <3

•49•

1.1K 65 7
By japanese_buffalo

October 16th 2012

"Damn." I looked towards the front door at Ross to see him shivering slightly.

"My car won't start, we'll have to take the bus." He muttered.

I nodded my head as I placed my bowl on the drying rack. "That's fine, it'll be here in five minutes anyways." I shrugged.

Why does he seem so pissed about it?

By the time the bus came Ross was already ahead of me and he was about to take a seat in the middle, but one of his friends in the back hollered his name.

"Ross! Hey bud haven't seen you on here in a while!"

Ross smiled towards his friend and started walking towards the back of the bus to sit by his friends, and I followed but paused as I saw there were no more seats left.

I looked towards Ross who wouldn't even meet my stare and I shook my head in disbelief as I went back towards the middle of the bus to sit by myself.

Ross never brings me around his teammates, and I never really cared about it because having a conversation with our schools football members doesn't really sound all that appealing.

But the fact that he didn't really look at me as he sat with him, and didn't acknowledge the fact that I was not sitting by him tells me that something is up.

"Hmm, Bumpy Roads, Ross what's up with the sign in front of your house?!" One of his teammates yelled.

"It's just a sign." I saw him shrug.

And then I remembered. On my first day of school he gave everyone the excuse that I lived in one of the houses next door, which isn't true, those kids in those houses don't even go to school.

He never wanted people to find out about his home life and the fact that he lived in a foster home.

"I'm gonna look it up on my phone." Another one said and Ross snapped his head towards him.

"Oh, I found something!" The kid was about to read the description from the website but Ross grabbed his phone and threw it towards the front of the bus, making everyone go quiet.

"You owe me a new phone you jackass."

Ross stood and walked towards my seat and looked back at him. "And you need to keep your fucking nose out of my business." He sat next to me making me roll my eyes. And I glanced back towards the guy to see he had someone else's phone in his hand and he caught my glance and he smirked before reading aloud.

"Bumpy Roads, a home for troubled teens. Bumpy Roads juvenile home is a great way to get a teen their needs since most are too close to 18 we do the reasonable thing and house them until they are ready to leave and start their own successful lives." He skimmed over the rest of the article then looked back towards Ross, then Finally his gaze settled on me.

"Ew, Ross is boning his sister!" He yelled.

I froze completely, out of all the shit I expected him to say, that was certainly not one of them, and suddenly I found myself trying not to laugh.

"Idiot, we don't even look a thing alike!" I shouted letting my laughs out.

I expected Ross to be dying with laughter with me, but actually he was seething with anger.

I didn't have time to calm him down as he was already hurling himself towards the back of the bus tackling him to the floor.

I knew better than to interfere, I'm not going to stupidly dive in there to break it up for Ross' sake, he's a grown boy, he makes his own damn choices.

But right now he's making the wrong one.

Everyone gasped at the noise of Ross fist connecting to the guy's jaw and I only shook my head and looked away, only to see the bus driver pulling off to the side of the road and grabbing his phone.

Once again, I'm not an idiot, we're in the middle of the country, he wasn't calling the high school security.

He was calling the cops.

Everyone was evacuated off of the bus, and we all watched on the side as Ross got escorted off the bus in handcuffs and bloodied knuckles.

He made eye contact with me, but I averted my eyes in disappointment.

Because my Ross doesn't do stupid shit like flying off the handle because someone was teasing him.

"You're better than this, Ross." I mumbled to myself, following everyone back onto the bus.

•••

"Mama Vi, I'm here." I came into her office quietly, being beckoned by a text message she sent me during school.

*my office, after school*

"What on earth happened?" She said forwardly and I sat across from her sighing.

"Ross and his friends were being idiots." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But what provoked him? He never gets physical." Her brows came together in confusion and I closed my eyes in annoyance.

"People from school found out that Ross is a foster kid." I laughed a bit, "The guy even went as far as to call me and Ross brother and sister and was accusing us of incest."

"Well, we're very lucky. The kid isn't going to press charges, but he now has aggravated battery on his record." She shook her head.

I tisked and shook my head too. "You know what they say, kids can be cruel."

Mama Vi looked at me in curiosity. "Why do you seem so amused by this?"

"Not amused, but relieved." I said quietly. "There's always something bad happening, this is something I know I can deal with."

•••

"Cass?" I cracked my eyes open to see Ross standing at the doorway making me sit up as he turned on the light.

We were silent, just staring at each others eyes.

Sighing I held my arms open, muttering, "Come here."

Ross quickly walked forward into my embrace and we both exhaled.

"How is their jail?" I asked humorously making Ross' laugh vibrate through me.

"Shared a cell with a guy who got busted with narcotics, he let me have the bed claiming that I was too pretty to sleep on the floor."

"You are though." I snickered and he smacked the back of my head lightly. "Ow, one night and jail and you're committing  domestic violence."

We both became quiet again after shifting to lay down and Ross cleared his throat.

"I'm not some crazy barbaric guy, but just the thought of everyone making me feel as worthless as I did when I was younger is the worst possible feeling for me." He grabbed a strand of my hair and started rolling it around his finger as he kept talking.

"My brothers and sister are all leading very successful lives, my little brother is even starting his own company." Ross shook his head and nuzzled into my neck. "They all continue living, with no acknowledgement of my existence. No birthday cards, no congratulations, no calls, nothing." He squeezed me in his arms tightly. "How could they do this to me? How could they make me feel so... unloved?"

He pulled back to look at me, his eyes glossy with emotions. I laid my hand on his cheek stroking under his eye with my thumb making him nuzzle into my hand and close his eyes.

I brought my lips down by his ear and began to recite these words I wrote for him while he was away.

"In my whole life time, I've never met someone quite like you. You inspire me to get up each day and live, you make me feel so important. Out of all the people in this whole world I could've fallen in love with I am so outrageously happy that it's you." I kissed his forehead.

"Don't you dare say you're unloved." I growled. "I didn't go through an awkward conversation with my mom, and all of this fucking fear of you leaving me just for you to say that you're unloved."

I sat up and Ross leaned back to see me clearly. "You are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't help but think that all that past suffering was completely worth it because I get to be with you now." I laughed a bit. "It's crazy to think that I used to be afraid to say that I love you, and in all honesty I'm still scared out of my fucking mind! But I love you so much that I jumped in head first with no clue as to what is going to happen between me and you." I grabbed both of his hands in my own and brought them towards my thrumming heart.

"This is how much I love you. My heart, it's almost as if it wants to break free."

Ross grabbed my face in his hands and brought me towards him crashing his lips onto mine and I responded back almost immediately.

And for the first time I felt something missing.

And this part, this part right here is the first time I felt no fear.

I felt desire.

•••••

WOWOW

WAS IT GOOD? LMAO

So, just a thought, but I might actually try to write smut for this book.

And I know I had this old rule "love is much more than sex."

But now that I'm in high school, and I've grown up a lot I'm honestly considering it.

So #rospiansmut ? lmao

CHARACTER Q&A!

Question for Caspian from: @cupcakesandr5life3 : "Do you think that having two advanced classes will put to much pressure on you? Do you think it will affect school and home? Do you think you can handle it? And would it affect your's and Ross relationship?"

Caspian: "I'm about to get a little sappy here so hold onto something. I believe that I could do anything if I just tried, and the same goes to you guys. I mean, believe me I know school can be stressful as fuck, but it's actually all useful things (except for the pathagreum theorem) but if you're constantly in class bitching and whining about not wanting to do the work, you're only making it harder for yourself. You have the power to make classes fun, boredom and procrastination are choices, and failure is a result of those choices.
But I think that if I try hard enough and stick to the work, everything is going to be okay."

Question for Britney from: @cupcakesandr5life3: "Are you a virgin, if not how many guys have you slept with? And why are you such a bitch?"

Britney: "I am in fact not a virgin, but I have only slept with one guy. And it wasn't Ross (Ross was honestly so modest and gentle with me but we never got that far) and why am I such a bitch? Well, like most people who are, people's anger or "bullying" towards others is often a reflection of their home life..."

Question for Caspian from @bloggerr
"Do you not like football?"

Caspian: "Football isn't exactly my favorite sport, I like basketball better because in my opinion I think it requires more skill, and plus there's a girls league (confession: I'm a major feminist) I'd still go to his games to cheer him on, but I don't think I'd get that invested with it.

••••

TYSM FOR READING
;
Aliah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 848 20
***Sequel to Magic time*** Ross and Laura.. They both feel so much for each other, but will they ever admit it? Laura is staying at the Lynches over...
39.4K 2.5K 68
SEQUEL TO MISSING FROM THE PICTURE--------- ----- Driving home I'm empty hearted Broken pictures on the floor ----- He hesitantly picks up the phone...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
78.5K 1.9K 29
Defeat. Ruin. Capture. After losing your kingdom and everything you know, can you make a home in this new land while learning to coexist with the my...