We Belong ( Harry Styles Fanf...

By bethtotheany

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

622 23 3
By bethtotheany

Vote and comment please! And also, if you have any question or are confused about some parts just let me know :)

Also, shout out to @nakeytimeallthetime on IG for helping me get the book out. Links in her bio!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you sure you want to go by yourself?" My mother asks me.

I had pulled myself together after having a breakdown in Addison's car and finally came inside to start packing for my dorm. I felt better, but still wasn't wanting any company.

I nod at my mother, and she looked away disappointed. Oh well. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I was not in the mood to share the adventures of my first day of college with her.

The dean said I could wait until tomorrow to move into my dorm if I needed to, but I didn't want to be around Addison another second. And I especially didn't want my mother coming along questioning his bruises. I was ready to move in anyway, Charlotte could give me answers about Harry. Not that I was interested, I was just clueless to the situation, and since Addison wouldn't tell me anything I figured she could since they were somewhat friends.

I said goodbye to my mother, and promised her I would call. My dad was still at work, so I told him I would stop by this weekend to spend time with him. Addison was in his room so I decided to leave before he came down.

My Prius was packed from top to bottom with all of my things. I brought more than what was necessary, but I wanted to make the place feel homey as well, since I'd be living there the rest of the year. And because Charlotte's side of the room kind of scared me.

It was 7 by the time I pulled into the gates of the University. The sun began to set across the sky and darkness flooded the lots. My dorm wasn't too far into the School. I found a decent parking place right beside the doors. I stepped out and grabbed my first bag and headed upstairs.

The door was cracked open when I reached my dorm, so I didn't knock. I pushed through the door to find Charlotte laying on her bed, along with Niall and Zayn.

"Beth, your here!" Charlotte exclaimed. She gave me a big smile.

"Yeah, I decided to just go ahead and move in tonight," I told her as I walked over to place my bag on my bed.

"Need any help?" It was Niall who spoke now. I turned to him and lightly shook my head. I was still pissed at him after everything today, sort of, even though it wasn't his fault.

"No it's fine, I only have a few more bags," I lied.

He nodded disappointedly, and I instantly felt bad. But I decided to just go back downstairs and finish unpacking alone. I just wanted to be alone.

When I reached my car again, I grunted in frustration. I had underestimated how many bags I had actually brought, and knew I couldn't get them all up without making multiple trips. But I was to proud to go back in there and ask for help.

I grabbed as many bags as I could and ran for the door. I felt one of the bags begin to slip and I desperately lifted my knee to support it. Before I could reach the door, the bag slipped from my reach causing all of my bags along with myself to fall onto the concrete.

I cursed as I felt a sharp pain come from my knees. I flipped over and saw dark liquid begin to flow from a long cut across it. Great, I thought to myself. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pressed it against the cut. The contact caused me to flinch.

"Need some help, love?"

I looked up to see a tall figure standing above me in the shadows. As soon as he came forward into the light, I felt like life had slapped me in the face.

"Harry?" I asked, unsure.

Of course he'd show up. He gave me a sly smirk before grabbing one of my bags.

"Hello Bethany, fancy seeing you here?" His accent hung heavy in the air and I found myself staring at him.

Was he being sarcastic? I couldn't tell. I just wanted him to leave.

After I didn't answer, he held out his hand to me. I was still on the ground. I looked at his hand, unsure. But before I could refuse him he rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, lifting me to my feet.

"Come on Angel, I don't bite hard," He teased. He was still holding my arm, a little too tightly, or maybe I was just being paranoid. I tried to squirm out of his grip, but he held on tighter.

"That doesn't mean I can't though," He winked at me. I felt like throwing up. I put my hands against his chest and forced him off of me. He laughed at my attempt, but backed away slightly, releasing my arm. He grabbed another bag.

"I'll bring these up for you," He said as he walked past me. Was he being nice? I didn't understand. He was so rude to me in English, then the whole fight with Addison...

And that's when I remembered, he was the one who brought me into this, not Addison. I walked up behind him and shoved him in the back. Hard. He might can play these kind of games with other girls, but not me. I still remembered what happened earlier today, and more. He was not about to just get away with it by offering to take my bags.

He fell slightly dropping the bags. He paused before he turned around, his jaw was set and his eyes focused only on me. But I didn't let him know it scared me. I stood up straighter, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't do that again," He spat.

I laughed at his threat, even though it sent shivers up my spine. I slowly walked over to him. Getting closer than I actually had planned, his nose only a few inches from mine.

"You don't tell me what do to," I said.

I placed my hands on his large chest and gently nudged him backwards again.

His expression was wild. I knew I didn't hurt him, but the fact I had actually stood up to him had obviously pissed him off. I got the feeling he had never been told no before, and that scared me.

He kicked one of my bags to the side and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I screamed but he covered my mouth with his hand. I struggled to get out of his grab, but he was massive. His hips pressed hard against mine and be laid his head in the crook of my neck. I had never been handled this way, my heart felt as if it was going to pound right out of my chest.

"You don't want to get caught up with me little girl," He whispered in my ear causing me to whimper out of fear.

"Then leave me alone," I spat back, trying to keep my breathe even.

He smiled into my neck, and I squirmed even more now. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back harder. And he leaned into my ear again.

"But I like playing this game with you," He purred. He took a step back.

"Your fun to play with," He whispered.

He began to play with the curls of my hair.

"And I like the fact I can scare you,"

My breathe caught in my throat. I was scared of him, but I would never let him know that. He was just guessing.

"You don't scare me!" I yelled, and my voice broke in mid sentence. I couldn't help but shake.

He was laughing now, his eyes squeezed shut. His eyes were still closed when he rested his forehead on mine. I was so uncomfortable. I thought about calling for help. But then his eyes flew open. They were a beautiful shade of green, unlike the cruel black ones he usually had. His face was serious and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You should be," He whispered, softly.

And with that he turned to pick up my bags he dropped and placed them at my feet. He gave me one last wink before turning his heel and heading in the direction he had first came.

I watched him as he walked down the path leaving me alone on the curb of the dorms. I didn't know what to do, or say. I wanted to go after him, slap him in the face, tell him I was going to tell the police. But I found myself glued to my spot, the smell of his breathe still on my face.

How could he go from being rude to me and beating up my brother, to offering to help me, to practically trying to rape me in front of my own dorms. I couldn't figure him out, and frankly, I wasn't sure I wanted to.

Continue Reading