Under My Command ( Lesbian St...

By Icefly

" Who do you belong to, Jade?" She pulled my hair, which caused me to arch my back in pleasure. " Only you... More

Dear Diary
First meeting
The art project
Adresses and orders
The bad girl
An offer?
Confused moments
So close
Jade's new thoughts
Miss you
Shopping and whispers
The Collar
So perfect
Eavesdropping
An old friend of mine
Moonlight Shadow
Better than me?
Secrets
Ballet shoes
The Thunderstorm
Fights and kisses
Bad memories
Morning lessons
Want you to know
Leave her
Movies and jealousy
The contract
Planning
The Maid
Hide and Seek
New revealed secrets
Partys and skype
Visit
If I could fly
A kid in love
Netflix and....chill?
Where Red Meets Black
The Headline
Easy and Right
The Dancer in Blue
Take a seat
My First Heartbreak
Bathroom chats
Say something
New Book!
Apologies

Let me touch you

19.4K 364 43
By Icefly

Jelina

" Come on. It's only us here. " I backed away slowly and hit the wall. " I don't feel like it." I said with a weak voice. 

" Don't be a chicken, do you want your mother to see you as a chicken?" I sniffled and shook my head. " B-but I'm not. People can't be a chicken..."

" Urgh you're so annoying. Now come here, I'll make you quiet." I jumped away from the wall and ran towards the door but I got stopped.

" No, stay here. We'll have some fun. I wanna touch you again."  I sobbed loudly and tried to get away.

" I don't wanna-"

" Shut up you annoying little whore!"

I woke up, drowned in sweat. I started crying and yelling. Surprisingly, I yelled Jade's name several times. But she weren't there. Now I remembered that I drove her back home after our...thing.

I got up, didn't dare to fall back to sleep. Afraid that the dreams...no, the memories would come back again. They've started to haunt me more and more now.

I started to walk around in the house, I spotted the clock and saw that time was 1:30 am. I really wanted to hear her voice. But I didn't want to wake her up. I took up my phone and found Jade in my contacts.

I thought about it for a long time, I didn't need much. Just a ' Let me sleep for god's sake!' would be enough.

I was about to call her when another number showed up on my display. It was a unkown number, but I already knew who it was. But I decided to ignore it.

It finally hung up and I could breath again. I walked into my bedroom again and stared out through the window. It felt like I was being watched.

I started to imagine how Jade would show up right behind me and kiss my cheek. Telling me that everything will be okay, then ask me to come back to bed. Sleep by her side.

Suddenly I heard a 'bip' from my phone and knew it was a text message. I hoped it was Jade, but why would she be awake around 1:30 in the middle of the night? Oh well, it didn't hurt to hope.

I picked up the phone and saw only four words on the screen.

" I can see you."

I gasped and almost dropped my phone, I hurried away from the windows and hurried towards the bed. I knew all the door were locked, but I was still scared to death.

Another text message was received.

" I'll let you go for tonight. But you can't hide. No one wants you, everyone hates you. Your worthless whore. A piece if shit, that's just what you are."

After that, I couldn't fall back to sleep.

---/---

Jade

I woke up and knew it was school again, yay, another monday. I decided to sleep in a few more minutes. But my mom walked in and woke up.

After a worthless fight about giving me more five minutes, I stood up beside my bed. Took a quick shower, got dressed and walked down to get some breakfast. I checked my phone and sent a text message to Jelina, asking if she could pick me up.

But I never got a reply. So I asked Hayley if she wanted to walk with me to school, but she replied with that she had a cold. I sighed and decided to walk to school alone.

I was still startled by Jelina for not answering. I didn't want to look like a control freak who needed to know about every step she took, but I was just worried. She always reply quickly or if it takes a while she usually write something like ' Oh sorry, I was just doing this..'.

But shrugg it off when I walked from home. I wasn't far from school when Alyssa showed up from nowhere. I felt how I froze while walking.

" Hi.." Alyssa said shyly. I forced a smile. " Hey."

" I am still sorry, for you know, kissing and touching you when you said no. I should've listened, I know. And I am sorry."

I took a deep breath and let it all out when we walked into the svholm building. " Jelina got pissed, I know that." She said. " She's kind of possessive over you, don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes a bit, but half agreeing with her. But I wouldn't admit that.

" I'm sure there is a reason." I defended. " Jade, she does not own you." I stopped right there and turned to her. " Just leave mine and Jelina's relationship issues to us, and let us mind our own buisness, then you can mind yours."

That made her shut up for a while, but before things could get too tense between us, I tried to come up with something to talk to. But it was quite impossible. Though I felt relieved when Alyssa decided to open up her mouth again.

" So are we good?" I was pretty tired of having this thing burning in the back of my head, so I decided to say;

" Sure, we're good."

" I promise I won't touch you like that again."

" Good." I must've sounded like a bitch, but I was starting go get pissed at Jelina for still not answering my texts.

" Unless you want me to." Alyssa mumbled and my head snapped towards her direction.

" What did you just say?"

" Nothing."

-/-

I sent several texts to Jelina later on the day. I ended up writing from ' Please answer, I'm just worried about you.' To ' You better reply before I go to your house and kicks your door wide open'.

I said bye to Alyssa when we finished school for the day and I called Jelina.
I only heard her voice mail. So I left a half sour message.

' Hi, it's me. Seriously can you at least reply with an ' I'm okay' text. I hate when people are ignoring me when I haven't even done anything. And If I have, please tell me so I can fix it.'

I felt a bit disappointed when I got home. Of course I wouldn't just walk into her house and yell at her, right now, I just wanted to go to bed.

" Hi, sweetheart." I heard dad greet me.
" How was your day in school?"

" It was okay, I guess." I shrugged and started to walk up the stairs with a groan. I couldn't wait to meet my bed.

" Look, I'm going to go and pick up your mother. She's at a friend's house, then we will go shopping. You need anything?"

I big hug from my girlfriend would be nice, I thought.

" No, I'm fine thank you." My dad smiled at me and put on a coat and said goodbye while walking out.

I breathed out and kept on walking. I opened the door to my room. When I got in I did not expect a tall figure on my bed. First I was shocked, but when I saw the long black hair and dark eyes I just knew who it was.

" How the fuck dare you?" I hissed angrily and threw my school bag and my jacket away. Jelina stood up but I pushed her back onto the bed.

" You don't answer my texts, nor my calls. You just shut me out, just like when you pushed me away after my ' morning lessons'."

" Jade, I'm so-"

" Sorry my ass!" I yelled and pushed her harder. " You like getting me worried? I thought something serious had happened."

" I saw your texts and calls right when heard you open the door down there. So I decided to wait here."

" Wait, did my dad know you were here?" I knew I was changing the subject right now, but I just needed to know very quick.

" Nope, I climbed the tree."

" And opened my window? You can't open it from the outside."

" It was a little bit open actually." I was going to have a serious talk to my mother later. She always said my room needed some air. Sure thing, but she couldn't leave it like that again.

" Why didn't you answer? Just an ' okay' would've made my day." Jelina gulped and tried to act calm, but I could see that she was hiding something.

" I...I had to go away. Just for a little while."

" You mean the whole day?" I snarled. But she didn't seem to argue it. " How was your day?" She asked.

" Well, Hayley had caught a cold. So it was only me and Al-"

" Alyssa? She didn't do anything again, did she?" Now she had the power to stand up and meet my gaze, and I suddenly felt very small. " No she didn't do anything. We're good now."

She suddenly flinched, very taken aback by my answer. " What do you mean? Did you forgive her?" I sat down on the bed and tried to escape her look.

" Yeah, kind of." Jelina's face softened more, she blinked and took a deep breath. " Okay. But if she ever lays a finger on you like that again..."

" Don't think about her now. Where did you go today, Jelina?"

I could read her so easy, she didn't want this question to come. " If this is going to work, you have to start open up more. You can't just leave and get me worried. It doesn't work that way."

Jelina sat down next to me, her hand millimeters away from my cheek. It was like she was trying to decide whether to touch me or not. She turned my face more towards her and she kissed my lips.

I pulled away, leaning my forehead against hers. " I'm sorry, I can't tell you." She mumbled. " At least not now. I will, but not today. I'm sorry, Jade. It feels like I'm failing you and I am-"

I just shook my head. " It's alright. I can wait."

Her hands clutched my collar and she pulled me closer. " Let me touch you. Please. I just want to know, if I'm dreaming or not."

I kissed her hard, and climbed up and sat down in her lap. One leg on each side. I took her hand and placed it on one of my arse cheeks. " Feel that?" I whispered, and squeaked when she squeezed it hard.

" Oh yeah?" She said, I could her that I was working her up. " It feels real doesn't it?" I started to move my hips against hers and I immediatley felt the friction.

" Ah! Shit, Jade. What are you doing to me?" I was grinding harder and I felt how the room suddenly became so warm. Maybe I should've let that window be open anyway.

" You're just gonna sit there, and ride me like you own me?" My breathing started to become heavy but I liked it.

" N-no. You own me, only you." I earned a hard spank on my ass, but it actually made me hornier. " Aah..! Mistress..."

I grabbed her shoulders and I tried to control my movements but it was impossible.
I kissed her again and moved with a steady pace now.

" What dirty girl you are. Coming home from school, and the first thing you do, is dry humping your Mistress like there is no tomorrow."

I was more turned on by her filthy words and moved faster. " Fuck! Yes." I yelled out and spanked me again. " Language." Just to piss her off;

" Fuck, fuck, fuck oh yes!" I earned three hard spanks, not that I complained. For me, it felt amazing.

" Don't you wanna come, princess?"

" Yes, please. Let me-"

" Just come, baby." Her words, pulling me off the edge and I yelled the word ' Mistress' out loud. I thanked my lucky stars that my parents weren't home.

When we both had recovered a bit, we crawled up to the pillows and rested there. Her hand, stroking my cheek, and down to my neck.

" I'm sorry If I'm pushing you. But I just want to know the real you." Jelina snorted at this. She leaned in to my neck, started to sucking on it harshly.

She gave me a dark purple mark and replied with a terrifying voice;

" Believe me, Jade. You don't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 61.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
42.3K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...