Tough Love Hurts (re-editing)

By Talahia

Meet Lila Jackson who is a hard working girl at school and at work . She is having a tough time with life adj... More

Prologue
Characters
Introduction Part 1
Introduction part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 part 1
Chaper 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilouge
Author Note

Chapter 5

1.8K 89 3
By Talahia

Lila Pov

In First Period........

I made sure I got here before anybody cause I didn't need none of them saying anything about me coming late.

My first class was English we got to write about anything even how feel about something. When the second bell ring the class start to pile in. I made sure I sit in the back so no one will say anything about me.

Our teacher  Mrs Harrison was discussing yesterday assignment when Trae the "class clown" was walking in late.

"Trae why are u late this time" Mrs.Harrison ask

"Cause I can lil bihhhhh" Trae said

"That's Detention young man"
Mrs.Harrison said.

"B*** I don't give a F*** " Trae said (in Kevin heart voice)

The whole class start laughing at him , I just shook my head.

Mrs. Harrison Eventually went back to what she was talking about.

"Now class I will be letting students who did good on their poems read them in front of the class" . Everybody smack their teeth.

I was very nervous cause I know I did well without a doubt in my mind it just the fact I got to read it in front of the whole class.
I hope I go last.

"First student is Miss Jackson" Mrs. Harrison said.

Dang it today is not my day I said to myself.

I had to turn to my side since the desk were so close together in rows I had to go pass Trae desk and he gave me a disgusting look.

"Earthquake, Earthquake somebody come save me " Trae said making the class laugh. 

I just shook my head at them.

"Class quiet down and Trae report to the office I'm reporting you for bullying."
Mrs Harrison said.

"But why Mrs.Harrison it is a earthquake in here a big fat black one" he said looking at me Disgusting making the class laugh again.

"Get out now !!! "Mrs. Harrison said

Trae took his stuff with him and dap his friends who was sitting with him.

He left making sure he gave me another disgusting look before leaving the class.

Now proceed Miss Jackson
I read  my poem and no one clap for me in class that's fine I'm use to it anyway.

By the time the last person finish reading their poem it was time to get ready to go to 2nd  period. Which went by smoothly. Next was lunch.

During lunch.....

I got in line to get me a salad cause I needed it if  I wanted to loose weight.  I was about to get my salad when someone said

"You sure you gone eat that one salad u might need three or two. "

Someone said behind me making a couple of people snicker .I look behind me and saw Darnell staring right back at me with the same mean mugg he gave me earlier this morning.
I just kept my head down not looking at him.

"Wait u not gone speak fatty" he said pushing me

"Leave me alone I haven't done anything to you"  I said

"Yes you have yo big ass standing in my fucking presence breathing all up the damn oxygen" Darnell said getting in my face.

Looking down at me since he was 6'5 feet tall.  people behind us was ooooooing.

I just took my salad and left quickly before things escalated. I went to sit by Kai who was talking to this girl at our table.

"Hey Kai " I said

"Hey boo"  kai said

"Imma talk to you later " Kai the girl said

" Ok Shay  talk to u later " Kai said

She walk pass us out the cafeteria.

"So how has your day been " Kai ask

"Girl nothing but stressful I can't wait to go on Christmas break " I said

"Girl who u telling i can't wait to get cuddle up with my new boo " Kai said smiling.

"Girl this is like the fourth guy Kai this week you betta slow down be for u catch something and I'm foreal " I said

She just gone wave me off but I gave her that serious look.

"Ok ok ok I will slow down just for you LiLi" Kai said

"Thank u I really appreciate that I said
Gurl whatever" Kai said we both was laughing.

"So are u still going to that party with me today" Kai said

"Kai I already told you my answer yesterday" I said

"Ok ok ok it was worth the try " Kai said

The bell had ringed and it was time for us to go to next period.

" See you after school LiLi " Kai said

" Bye Boo " I said

I Walked up upstairs to the 3rd floor to get to my 3rd period class which was AP Bio.

I was the first one in the class. After that the second bell start to ring.

The class start to pile in by the second and unfortunately Darnell Daniel's was in this class. To be honest he is actually the smartest guy out of his crew but he refuse to show it.

"Ok class I'm going to give you 15 minutes to study before we take this test"  Ms.Cobey said our bio teacher.

I took out all the notes I had previously made for this test. I made sure I look through every thing that I thought was going to be on the test.

15 minutes later .....

"Ok times up class put up your notes and take out and number 2 pencil. " Ms Cobey said.

I made sure I took out 2 of them so I wouldn't have to ask for one.

45 mintues later

I was done with my test so I turnt my test in early.

" Here you go " Miss Cobey I said

"Ok thank you baby have a good day."

Since I had a free fourth period I Left school early but not before texting Kai I was leaving school.

She said aight. I went ahead to go pay the heat bill after that I went to the boys and girls club where I volunteer at.

I went to go sign in at the front desk when there was this young girl up their.

"Hey excuse me " I said getting her attention.

" Wat " she said with a attitude.

I just shook my head at her (so unprofessional) I thought.

" Do you know if Ms. Daniel here " I asked

" I don't know " she said while smacking her gum and on the phone.

I just left and went up stairs where she usually be at. When I got up their she was playing Simon says.

She saw me and waved for me to come in.
Hey daughter she said while hugging me.
( she always call me that because she said she wish she had one ) Hey miss Daniel how are you I said

I'm doing fine and call me Rebbie you family she said

"Ok " I said laughing at her

"Well you ready to get your day started " she said

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok class its reading time " Miss Rebbie announced.

The class got excited.

" Who turn is it to read " I asked the kids.

" It's me Miss Lila " Kyra said with her
hand up. ( she was one of my favorites out the kids).

" Ok go pick a book out so we can read to the kids " I said to her.

She nodded her head and ran to the little book shelf they had .

She quickly return back to us with her book in hand.

" This my favorite book Miss Lila " Kyra said to me

" You want to sit by me so you can read to the whole class " I asked her

She nodded her but I told her to speak with her mouth.

" Yesss " Kyra said with shy smile.

"Ok now let's get started"

Hours later .......

After I finish volunteering the boys and girls club I picked up Monte and lay from school.

When I got to the house the door was already unlock. I'm thinking someone has robbed our house.

I put Layla down and told her and Demonte to stay in the living room. 

I went to each room including the bathroom. And couldn't find no one. When I went to my mothers bathroom I heard the shower going on.

I grab the bat from under her bed. When I got closer to the door the shower stop. I waited for the person to open up the door so I got in my hitting stance.

     But when I open up the door I was shocked to see this person I thought I would never see again for a long time.
How did he escape jail time.
Hey baby girl miss me my dad said.
I would never thought I would see him again.

Darnell Pov......

" Ahhhhh shit " I screamed when I nutted in the comdom.

I was fucking one of my hoes I mess with from time to time.

I flipped her on her back and slapped her on her ass then I yelled "turn around " & my kids was on her face like a toaster strudel.

I went to the restroom to take a quick shower.Then I went back to her room to go retrieve my clothes.

"Dee so why you don't call me no more" the girl said

"Cause I got a girl u know I just can't keep texting  you Mya "I said

"Ughhh that's fucked up "Mya said

"But anyway I'll talk to you later" I said about to leave.

"Ummm u not going to hug or kiss me bye "Mya said.

"Ughh no"I said slamming her door.

"Mannnn fuck you "she yelled at me behind the door.

I laughed going to my Camaro.

Never trust a hoe got my heart broken once not again.

I got on the highway going to my boy Dre house. Him and his daughter live together when his baby mama let him see her. See that's why I always wrap up don't need no baby mama issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.1K 27
Meloney was a 17 year old Junior at Shermer High School. She received detention on March 24th, 1984 with a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a prince...
566K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
239K 8.5K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** "They call it obsession, I prefer the word love" 24-year old Amiyah Wilson's only con...
196K 7.7K 21
August aka yungin was all about No Love until Kayla Simmons came into the picture. Will he grow up and fall in love or will he hide from Love?