Eighteen~a haleb fanfiction

By fandom_blogger_

Hanna and Caleb are 18, they've been together 2years Hanna moves in with her dad and her ex becomes her broth... More

trust
sean
thats ridiculous!
babe
too close
okay
dads
he
instagram
personal
proposals
bye
first day
fight
dreams
magical
new friends
it hurts
christmas pranks
go read it
no, its a promise
A/N
4 months
A/N- tyler fanfic?!
I'm going to help you
its all my fault
friends
are you seeing anybody?
happy
blessings
naps
I'm scared of you
spain
suprises
you've been distracted.
no...
NO UPDATE TONIGHT
cold coffees.
pain
not even close
authors note
lunch dates
PLEASE COMMENT
the end
new story

hes gone

704 28 26
By fandom_blogger_

CALEBS P.O.V
I got home and instantly went to see if Hanna was out the shower. She was sat on our bed, hair damp, in grey track suit bottoms and a white v-neck. She looked sad, angry and alone. I scrunched HP my face, trying to figure out what was wrong.
"Han?" I leaned out and placed my hand on her shoulder but she quickly moved away.
"Hanna?" I said once more.
"Leave me alone Caleb." She muttered.
"Why?"
She got out her phone and showed me a message.

I guess Caleb hasn't been completely honestly with you lately. What's a relationship with secrets? I know personally they don't end well -A

I froze.
"What aren't you telling me?" She asked.
"Hanna- I--"
There was one thing, one I couldn't say, but one, one I could.
"Tell me." She said softly, too emotional to yell.
"Me and Jordan... He-"
"For god sake Caleb! Hes just a friend!" She said raising her voice slightly.
"He- told me he loved you, so I told him to stay away or I'd hurt him..." I stuttered.
"Don't lie to me please, he doesn't love me! Your just jealous that I have male friends!" She stood up and grabbed her suitcase of the top of her wardrobe.
"What are you doing?" I said quickly.
"This isn't working Caleb." She sighed "you don't trust me."
"I do trust you!" I said truthfully "just not Jordan."
"Theres something else your not telling me." She spat.
I couldn't tell her. Not now.
"Well?" She yelled loudly.
"I-I can't say." I stuttered.
"For gods sake." She began throwing as much of her stuff in the one suitcase.
"Hanna!" I yelled "you can't leave because of a stupid argument."
"Caleb, its been like this for months...we're drifting apart." She said clearly angry and upset.
"So that's it? Your just gonna leave?! We're finished? Done!?" I yelled. I couldn't loose her.
"you know what Caleb? For one time, I'm actually thankful for A, cause because of that, I now know that your lying to me! I thought our relationship was built on trust." She spat.
"Hanna, I told you everything you can know!"
"And why can't I know the rest?!" She screamed.
"becuase it will ruin everything." I said weakly.
She shook her head "you already ruined everything!"
"Hanna. It's one fight." I said.
"Caleb! We've been fighting for months! I'm fed up! I want to be with someone who loves me!" She croaked as a few years escaped her eyes.
"Hanna..." I paused "I do love you."
"Well maybe you should of shown me that sooner." She wiped away the tears and zipped up the case.
"Hanna...don't...leave..." I whimpered.
"You're not giving me much of a choice are you? Your not telling me the truth, so I'm leaving, we're done."
Her last words hit me and I blanked out before realising she was halfway to the front door. I ran quickly and grabbed her arm tightly "no."
"let go!" She mumbled "your hurting me."
I didn't realise how tightly I was gripping onto her arm, but I noticed the huge red mark "Hanna...please...I love you."
She smiled weakly.
"I can't loose you Hanna...you're literally my world." I said letting myself cry.
"I'm sorry." She ran out of the door and I collapsed against it in tears. She left me. I pulled out the small velvet box out of my pocket and opened it revealing the silver, glistening ring inside it.
"NO!" I yelled and threw it down the hall. I put my head in my hands. She was gone.

HANNAS P.O.V
I got half way down the street before grabbing my phone and calling Jordan. I needed somewhere to stay, and he was my closest friend. He agreed and the second I reached his house, I ran to his bathroom quickly locking the door. I sat down on the edge of the bath and cried hysterically until I shook.
"Hanna?" Jordan asked concerned "you okay?"
"Just one minute." I whispered.
I unlocked my phone and texted the girls.

Hes gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592 6 33
What happens when Hanna finds out on her 18th Birthday that her best friends twin brother is in love with her. But when she finds out will they risk...
15K 434 42
Caleb and the other PLL's give Hanna the opportunity of a lifetime, though this opportunity actually brings Caleb and another PLL together but tears...
2.1K 45 15
When Hanna and Caleb reunite and they go through a hard time getting to finally be together again, but when they do, some things get in the way. Will...
12.5K 303 13
She needed him like she needed air. She couldn't breathe without him. {I would never want to disrespect Ashley and Tyler's friendship, or their signi...