One Direction Pregnancy Series

By katescally

**CURRENTLY EDITING** Pregnancy Series for the four boys!! Enjoy:) More

Hi Everyone
1: Talking About It
2: Finding Out
3: Telling Him
4: Morning Sickness
5: First Appointment
6: Telling Your Parents
7: Telling the Boys
8: Twitter Announcement
9: Cravings
10: The Bump
11: Being Seen in Public
12: Finding Out the Gender
13: Picking Names
14: First Kick
15: He Talks to the Baby (His POV)
16: The Nursery
17: Fights
18: Sorry
19: Scare
20: Insecurities
21: Spotted by Fans
22: You're Brought Up in an Interview (His POV)
23: Last Minute Nerves
24: Uncomfortable
26: Labor (Part 2)
27: Labor (Part 3)
28: Delivery
THANK YOU !!
Good News...
Hi Everyone

25: Labor (Part 1)

12.2K 124 19
By katescally

I'm so so sorry it's been forever. I've just been super busy lately. Thank you so much for over 3k reads and almost 100 votes! It means more to me than you'll ever know<33
~~~~
Harry:
You stood there watching as Harry gathered up the rest of the things he needed.

"Are you sure you're okay with me going?" He asked.

He was heading out for a night with the guys. They did this every weekend but he'd been hesitant to go ever since you reached your third trimester of pregnancy.

"Harry, go," you urged, "Have fun and don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

He hesitated another moment before grabbing his keys. As cute as you though it was that he didn't want to leave you, you wanted him to go out. You thought he should still have some time with the guys before Maisie got here because once she did you weren't letting him go that easily.

"I love you," he pecked your lips.

"I love you too," you grinned.

"I won't be back too late. Call me if you need anything," he said his final words before closing the door.

You sat yourself down of the couch. You had been feeling off all day but you couldn't exactly pinpoint what was wrong. You didn't say anything to Harry because if you had he would've made a huge deal about it. It was 6 weeks away from your due date anyway so you didn't think anything of it. You decided it'd be best to close your eyes and try to sleep off whatever you were feeling.

"Ow," you shot up from your sleep with a shooting pain down the side of you abdomen.

You immediately sat up and clutched on to your stomach. You automatically feared you were going into labor and tried to talk yourself out of it.

"No, no, no," you mumbled to yourself, "There's no way. We've still got 6 more weeks."

You rubbed across your bump until the pain fully subsided. You thought it was just a false alarm until 5 minutes later you found yourself groaning in pain again. At this point you knew this was the real thing and that you needed to call Harry. You quickly dialed his number and prayed he would pick up.

"Hey gorgeous," he greeted, "Everything all right?"

"Harry I need you to come home," you said, "I think I'm in labor."

"Oh wow okay," you heard the panic set in his voice, "I'm leaving right now."

"Please hurry," you begged.

"I'll be there as quick as I can okay, I promise," he assured, "I want you to stay on the phone with me the whole time."

"Okay," you sighed, "I-"

You opened your mouth to say something when another contraction hit. You whimpered in pain as this one was much stronger than the last.

"Breathe for me (Y/N)," Harry ordered, "You can do this baby. I'm on my way."

Niall:
It was two days past your due date. You had a doctors appointment a few days ago and she had told you that you showed no signs or labor and that Noah most likely wouldn't be coming any time soon. She gave you a list of things to try to encourage labor but so far nothing had worked.

"How are you feeling?" Niall asked as he sat himself next to you on the couch.

"Awful," you sighed, "I just want him out."

"I know," he sighed as he pushed you hair out of your face.

"We've tried everything and still nothing," you groaned, "What else are we supposed to do?"

"I know it sucks but, we just have to wait," he placed his hand on your bump, "Maybe you just made him a really nice home in there and he doesn't want to leave."

"Well he has an even nicer one out here that he should really come out and see," you protested.

He laughed at your frustration and you went on to give him a look.

"I'm just getting so anxious sitting here and waiting for something to happen," you said.

"How about we go for a walk, yeah?" He suggested, "Some fresh air might be nice."

You nodded and the two of you set out on your usual path. It was a really nice day out and being outside truly did calm you down a bit.

You were walking along when you suddenly got a very tight feeling in your stomach that caused you to stop in your tracks.

"Hey is everything alright?" Niall asked.

"Yeah I think so," you nodded, "I just got this really weird-"

The tightness then turned to a shooting pain, stopping you mid sentence. Niall immediately caught on and grabbed both of your hands.

"(Y/N) deep breaths," he encouraged.

The pain quickly subsided but you hesitated to let go of Niall's hands, fearing another pain would come back.

"This is it Ni," you told him, "He's coming."

Liam:
        It was four weeks before your due date but you were expecting the girls to come anytime now. The doctor had told you twins didn't usually last past 37 weeks and you were only one week shy of that.

You sat on the couch and snuggled deeper into Liam's chest as you let out another yawn.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Very," you responded.

"Let's go up to bed, shall we?" He suggested.

You nodded and he helped you up off the couch and slowly made your way up the stairs and into your bedroom. Liam helped you change and get settled down considering your stomach got in the way of everything now. He climbed in next to you and it wasn't long before you dozed off.

You woke up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom. You made your way out of bed and across the dark room. Just as you stepped onto the cold tile floor you felt a surge of pressure and a gush of water between your legs. You immediately knew what was happening.

"Liam," you called, "Liam get in here."

It took him a minute to get out of his groggy state. He came into the bathroom half asleep with his eyes barely open.

"My water broke," you exclaimed.

Hearing those words woke him up immediately and caused his eyes to go wide.

"Oh my god," he sighed, "Okay-okay. I've got to get the bags an-and get you to the car an-and we've gotta get you to the hospital."

"Liam calm down," you giggled, "I'm okay I promise. How about you get the bags in the car and I'll call the doctor and tell him we're going to the hospital."

He nodded, "I should be the one calming you down and here I am creating all the panic."

You laughed and grabbed your phone to let the hospital know you were on the way.

Louis:
It was the day of your due date and you woke up not feeling very good. Your body was achey and you just didn't feel yourself. This lead to you a Louis spending the day in bed.

"Can I get you anything love?" He asked for the millionth time.

"Yeah you can get your son out of me," you whined.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry he's not making you feel very good. Just think about it though, he should be here any day now. Pretty soon we'll ge-"

"Um Louis," you interrupted, "I think any day now might be today."

"What?" He questioned.

"I got this really sharp pain in my stomach and it's not going away," you explained, "I think today's the day Lou."

You called the doctor and she told you what you were experiencing could definitely be the beginning of labor and you just had to wait and see if it progressed. She had you time the contractions and told you once they became 5 minutes apart to go into the hospital.
***
Hours had gone by and they just kept getting stronger and closer together.

"How long was that one?" You sighed as another contraction faded away.

"33 seconds," he answered, "How you holding up?"

"I've been better," you chuckled.

Your contractions were just over 5 minutes apart and you were hoping they'd move along a little faster.

Not even a few minutes had gone by before you felt the beginning of another one starting.

"Louis it's happening again," you groaned.

"It's okay, just breathe through it," he soothed offering out his hand, "I think we're gonna have to head to the hospital after this one, it's only been 2 minutes since the last one."

After that contraction finished up you quickly made your way down to the car while you had the chance.

"This is it," Louis grinned buckling himself up, "Are you ready?"

"I hope so," you responded, not quiet sure if you were prepared for the long day ahead of you.
~~~~
Enjoy! I'm so sorry it's been like forever since I updated but school, work, family, and sports have all been keeping me super busy. They are all slowing down so I should be updating a lot more often from now on. Next part will be "Labor Part 2."

/kate\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
206K 1.4K 18
Basically what the title says; One Direction preferences.
73.4K 251 104
One Direction Preferences and Imagines