Accidental Follow// L.H.

By chugstea

Meet the girl who practically lives under a rock, Jessa Mill. She knows a lot of things but when you ask her... More

1;Jessa Mill lives under a rock.
2;Um, What? I'm not a fan.
3;@Luke5sos
4;a tad bit of change.
5;being part of the 5sos fam
6;makeovers from annoying fangirls.
7;Kidnapped by sauces.
8;Quiffy, dimply, Asiany, highlightery
9;@Michael5sos, star gram, dejavu.
10;Mikeyyy.
11;a day with 5sos
12;sauce boy #1
13;kidnapped by idiots.
14;twitter to fill up boredom
15;lucaz
16;@NiallOfficial
18;explanation, now.
19;hoe-ran
20;day 1
21;day 2
22;day 3
23;day 4
24;#Juke is trending
25;day 5
26;day 6
27;day 7, day 8½
28;day 8, truths
29; that time
30; how we met
31; Fame
32; Hope It works
33; Throwback Music Video
34; @JessaRae 1 year later
35;I hate you
36; Stuck
37; Runway
38; Paris
39; lost with luek
40; someplace
41; Lamy
42; Pretending
43;Throwback
Epilogue
i have news! MUST READ

17;lucaz part 2

382 12 11
By chugstea

Jessa.

"Run!" Luke exclaimed and grab ahold of my hand, dragging me out of Toys'R'us.

"Oi, bongok punya American. Haish." The Malaysian man cursed.

"Lucas, why would you do that?" I asked him whilst laughing uncontrollably once we were further from the toy shop.

"'Cause he started glaring at me once the girls started noticing who I was! That and he was eyeing you.." He trailed off and blushed.

"Ew." I shivered in disgust, "guess I should thank you from stopping the pervert, yeah?"

"Duh, you should." Luke said in an 'obviously' tone of voice.

I slapped his shoulder, "stop being a girl, Lucas. Stay in your lane." I chuckled.

Luke rubbed the spot I hit him, "That actually hurts, Jessa." He whined which only made me laugh harder.

"Glad I could make you happy." I heard Luke mumble out.

"What?"

"What?"

"You said something."

"No I didn't." Stubborn Luke.

"I'm not deaf, Lucas." I rolled my eyes.

"And I'm not an open book." He retorted.

"Really?" I crossed my arms, "cause you seem to be very," I looked down to his still opened zipper, "very open."

Luke followed my gaze, "shit." He exclaimed and went to zip it, making me laugh out loud.

"How long did you know?" Luke asked, flustered.

"Just now when you went to pick up the dropped plush toy. Your zipper kinda.." I trailed off and laughed.

"This is embarrassing." Luke said and scratched the back off his neck, awkwardly.

"So, since you ruined my chance of looking and buying toys, I get to choose where we go next." I said and started walking.

"I don't mind." He shrugged, "where do you wanna go next?"

"I don't know. I'm not the one who dragged us away from the others to go to a mall."

Luke stopped walking and gave me a funny glance, "I thought yo- never mind. Lets go there." Luke pointed towards a sign near an escaltor going down.

"Laser tag?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, "what's laser tagging?"

Luke's jaw dropped, "how can you not kn- you know what? I'm not gonna even ask. " he chuckled.

"Come on, lets play laser tag."

-

"Get down, idiot!" I exclaimed at Lucas and pushed his head down to the ground.

"Ow! Jess, this is just a game! Stop acting like a soldier in a battlefield!" Luke exclaimed.

"Hey, can you two shut up?" I guy asked and he was met with a laser in the chest by me.

"Seriously, Jessa?"

"What?"

"He was our ally!"

"So? There were no rules saying I'm not allowed to kill an ally." I shrugged.

Luke chuckled, "you're such an adorable, clueless, under a rock girl." He said and patted my head.

Then I got shot.

"Dammit, Lucas!"

"There were no rules saying I can't kill my own teammate." He stuck his tongue out at me.

We played a few more rounds befire realizing that we only had little money left.

"I blame you for wasting our money." Luke said accusingly.

"Why me?"

"'Cause you keep challenging me for another game again and again." He was exaggerating.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly at him, "I thought you were the one wh-"

"Anyway, where should we go next?"

I scoffed, "sore loser."

"What?"

"Nothing." I sing songed.

Which isn't really a word.

Like gave me a funny look and an awkward smile, "where should we head next my la-"

"Photobooth!" I exclaimed.

To be completely honest, I haven't seen a photo booth in ages.

"Yeah, and?"

This guy was a blurry fûck.

I looked at him annoyed, "photobooth. Pictures. Wanna take some with me?" I asked with an annoyed playful sigh and a lazy smile.

"Yo- you wanna take pictures? With me?" Luke stuttered out.

"Uh, yeah? That's what I said."

"Oh."

Silence.

"You wanna go into the photo booth with me or not?" I sighed annoyed.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah, yeah. Lets go." Luke laughed awkwardly though looked happy.

We entered the small booth awkwardly.

"I'm gonna fix my hair, wait." I said and started fixing my hair.

"Hurry. The camer- wait you should-" Luke reached out and went to place a hair behind my ear.

A boy is gonna touch me.

"I'm fine! Don't touchy! Stop right there!" I yelled at him and started fluffing my hair harshly.

Click.

"I have a feeling that picture won't come out well." Luke chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"I know." I said and leaned on the wall of the booth and rolled my head to face the camera.

Click.

"I don't think that came out well as well." I chuckled out, making Luke smile.

"Lets make the last picture at least a bit.. Less awkward." Luke said and came closer to me.

"Okay." I said with a smile and made a huge grin, facing upwards with my arms behind me.

I heard Luke laugh and the camera click.

"Lets go." Luke said and exited the booth, me following behind.

"Shoot. First picture's blurry." Luke said.

I peeked over his tall self to look at the pics.

"Why did my shirt look blue?" I asked out in a laugh.

"Don't ask me." Luke replied back with a chuckle.

"At least the other two pictures are picture perfect." I clicked my tongue. Something I always did whenever I felt happy and excited.

"You looked cute in this one." Me and Luke blurted out, pointing at the last pic.

"Um, thanks?" We both thanked in sync, making us chuckle.

Luke wasn't so bad after all.

"I saw Stickhouse nearby. Wanna?" I asked Luke with a smile.

"Anything for the lady."

-

"Shiit! Oh my god! How can you forget?!" I asked myself and Lucas frantically.

"I don't know! Let's just hurry!" Luke said and pulled me out of the mall.

"Where actually are we going?!"

"Sh."

Luke grabbed a random person beside him and started speaking, "excuse me, do you know where uh..." He forgot our damned destination!

I scratched the back of my mind for it, "uh... Where KL convention centre..? Something like that? Where is that?" I asked the woman who had wide eyes looking at Lucas.

"A-a I can call a taxi for you." She stammered.

"How long will it get here." The woman was still just looking at Lucas.

"Hey, lady. Wake up." I snapped my fingers in front of her.

"I- I can drive you there." She stammered out again.

"Yes! Sure! Okay! Lets go! Lead that way!" Luke exclaimed a lot, nervously.

"We are gonna die." I muttered when Luke pulled me towards the direction the lady was going.

We reached the woman's car and I can't help but notice how nervous Luke looks.

"Dude, chill a bit." I tapped his shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry. I just don't want them to blame you for us being late." He sighed out.

"I don't mind, really." I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

"How'd you liked today?" Luke asked in a bit too formal way.

"Don't act so formal. I feel like those formal-ish people because of you." I clicked my tongue and smiled.

Luke chuckled, "you've just always seem so formal- gosh the air conditioning in this car is cold." Luke laughed out which made me laugh out.

"Here." I grabbed his two hands and put them in front of my mouth, blowing at them.

For some reason, I feel all happy and fluffy inside. The feeling is annoying but it's also just so.. Happy?

"Your breath's real warm." Luke said in a hushed tone.

I smiled, "okay."

"We are here." The woman in front turned to us and said. Well, more like turned to Luke and said.

I have a feeling she's a fan.

"Go, go, go." Luke said hurriedly and ran out the car with me following behind.

We entered the convention centre and saw the other boys just fooling around.

"Well, good to know they won't be mad." I panted out.

"I didn't mean them." I heard Luke mutter making me look at him confused.

"Luke!" A woman voice yelled out for him in somewhat anger.

"Where gave you been?" She asked and talked her feet.

Like opened his mouth to answer but the woman cut him off, "get over there and rehearse. Now." She said making Luke turn away from me and the woman as he started jogging towards the boys.

"We have limited time 'fill the concert, people! Make sure everything is done with." The woman yelled out as the boys started to rehearse.

"You." She suddenly turned to me with a fake smile plastered across.

"I don't think we've met before." She said and extended a hand, "hi, I'm stacy. 5 seconds of summer's manager. Who are you?" She asked with a tint annoyance.

"I'm Jessa.. The winner? Something like that." I said in the most blunt way possible.

"They chose you?" She asked in a not so obvious disgusted tone.

She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, "I never should've trusted the boys with this." She grumbled.

"Whatever. You're a mistake. Don't worry, I'll send you home." Stacy said and waved it off.

"What do you actually mean?" I asked carefully.

"Eh. You're not really the perfect match for Luke.. And since he chose you.. Hm.." This us confusing, "you know what? It's okay. I forgive you for messing up my shït." She smiled, "I'll send you home in a few days? Sure something like that. Arzaylea's still good use for Luke." She said to herself and started to walk away from me.

"Miss whatever the heck your name is," I started, pacing towards her, "I need a better explanation, please."

"Eh, this is Luke's mistake. He'll tell you himself." She said with a tight smile.

Okay, fine. We wait for Lucas.

I turned around, facing the boys once again and there it was.

A different girl with brunette hair just embracing Hemmings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 9 10
Emily meets Luke Hemmings at the zoo, Luke's in a band that is famous back in Australia, what will happen when he moves to the small town Emily lives...
19.8K 710 151
This book is filled to the top with funny and random things from Tumblr or that wander inside my brain.. Every now and then there might be an imagine...
274 14 24
"We're looking for a very special person that our buddy Ashton met." Luke Hemmings says and my friends and I look around and try to find th...
555 0 27
Kendall and her girl group/best friends get along really well with the 5SOS boys. They're all about to go on tour together. She has her eyes on someo...