The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIA...

By HalfmetalAlchemist

***EDITING IN PROGRESS WATCH YOUR STEP*** The past of the STF is revieled: the DIATON. Made up of the same 18... More

The S.T.F. Files Book 4: DIATON
Changing Tides
To The Testing Site!
Secret Meetings
Under the Same Moon
The Girl with the Waffles
At Wit's End
Mission: Failing
Just Put In Some Common Sense
The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo
The Kiss, The Memory
It's Like One of those TV Shows...
Three Legged Race
Confinement
Who's Eclaire?
Brains Over Brawns
Aly
The Claim Game
The Night Before This...
Told
Dorm Wars - Part I
Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)
Hellmaster the secret hero
Losing It and Other Things...
Nada Takes the Stand
A Big Day
Tension
In Denile
Someone's Watching Over Me
The Beginning
The Moon
CELEBRATION
Crutches
Kiss and Tell?
Digging a Hole to China
Back To Before
Ah... The Stripper Days..
March's Dilemma and Riza's Ex-Husband?
Flicker of Hope
I'll Fix You
(I'm) Okay
Group One
Notes, Scars, and Words
Addition and the Great Escape
Family
Starting
You Promised Me
Blood Transfer
Loosing
Epilogue
It's Not Me
S.T.F. Wedding Part I
S.T.F. Wedding Part II - The Grand Finale
Thank You!

For Dimitrius

32 1 0
By HalfmetalAlchemist

Wisteria

"Ummmm this is where Nev comes in and sends things to the darkness..." I start. I was clueless. I started to feel lost. Then the psyco-explosive girl asks a question.

"Can I go onto the field as long as I don't touch my teammates?"

Eclaire shrugged, "you're already on the field, aren't you?"

Gaea got scared from Eclaire's announcement. There was a puff of smoke and then Gaea was a rabbit. It was a hazel-nut brown (same colour as her hair) with gold streaks, where she had her highlights.

Eclaire took off her sunglasses and sat up from her lawnchair, "it seems Gaea discovered her ability."

Gaea looked like she was gonna nibble Eclaire's fingers off. She then transformed back into her normal self. "What the-what do you mean 'ability'?"

Eclaire shrugged, "everyone has one."

Theresa tackled Eclaire. I see something flash in Theresa's eyes. Did she have some type of pyscopathic vision?

"Why didn't you tell us this in the first place?" Theresa snarled. She was really psyco. No kidding.

Eclaire stuck up her nose, "I don't know maybe because," She grabbed her microphone, "I DON'T KNOW YOU! YOU KNOW YOURSELF THE BEST!!!" The 'gettoff me now or else' look littered Eclaire's face.

Theresa held Eclaire there for a moment before getting off of her and taking a note in a notebook. I turned my attention back to the ninjas. I hopped the fence and got infront of Nev and Jet. Nev had her eyes closed.

"Let's have a little 'fun' shall we?" I smirked as I felt my blood boil. I got right in the middle of the ninjas, "say your prayers before you take a one-way trip to hellmaster's place!"

Nevermore

Wisteria's eyes turned bright red and her red and purple hair streaks glew. She laughed as her body explodes and her guts were covering the ninjas and everything around. Jet lept infront of me for protection. I squinted and screamed, "WISTERIA!!!" Our ankles twisted and we both tumbled to the ground. Jet dissapheared.

"Jet?! Jet?! Wisteria?!" Everything her guts touched dissapheared through the darkness.

I sat up and thought. That means there was no competition anymore. I was head.

But he was the prince... How did this happen?"

"Hey shut-eye. Looking for someone?" I turn around. Jet and Wisteria were both standing behind me. Wisteria picked up her left arm off the ground and re-attached it.

"How?!" I shouted.

Jet laughed, "she has a 'special talent' of sending things to my father's relm. Anything that her guts touch when she self-explodes."

Flesh jumped around like a little kid, "hehe~ I'm so awesome~!"

Jet snapped, "don't push it." He re-clamped our ankles together. "Alright. Let's finish this thing."

Gaea

"Okay boys, watch and learn," I stated as I stepped infront of Simon and Blade. I turned into a orange tiger with gold stripes. I'd have to dye green streaks or something in it later.

I charged for the ninjas, chewing and clawing them. After there were two left, I turned into an elephant and trampled them. I winked to Blade, and poor Simon who looked scared for his life.

I changed back to normal, using the ground to throw them ahead, "Go go go! Don't make me look stupid!"

Blade stuck out his tounge, "outta my way! I could've easily done this. Don't make me look stupid."

I snarled, "I could just let you get hurt and protect Simon."

Helena

I look to Rosaline. We stop, "I think we have a slight problem."

Rosaline sighs, "you think? Ninjas invaded our tunnel. But a sink hole in the earth consumed them. Then a new tunnel was worked over it.

I shrug, "kronos is good. Really good."

Rosaline smiles, "well at least we're safe. Let's keep going!"

I nod, "single foot, together foot, single foot, together foot."

We got back in the familiar rythem again.

Lu

"M'okay. I will agree with you if your pysco-explosive friend of yours to actually do something right for once!" I stated as the ninjas appeared.

Theresa appeared as a hologram in flames infront of us. She was focused and calm.

Wait...was she actually using power.

And not hurting herself....

Her eyes opened and she shouted, "FOR DIMITRIUS!!!" And then ninja's burned. The area was devoured in flames. Dimitrius sheilded me from them. He was such a kind person...

Theresa's hologram sighed in relief and dissapheared. She gave Dimitrius a loving look. Hmm. Something more was up here. I thought there was a different role-different story for both of them. Was I wrong?

"We should keep going before our obstacles keep comming at us." Dimitrius stated.

I nodded, "thanks for protecting me back there." I pick up my baseball hat off the ground and put it on backwards, pulling my bangs out.

"Weren't you wearing all black the other day?" Dimitrius asks, as we continue on our 'race'.

I respond, "yeah. I rotate out between gamer-girl, skateboarder-girl, muddy tomboy, and stage black."

He looks at me, "serious?"

I nod, "no scarcasm intended. I'm a bit weird. All artsy people are. We're also good at calming down people who've gone slightly mad off-their-rockers-coo-coo."

Dimitrius looked like he was observing or interviewing me. Hmm.

Guess those two really did have a secret.

Theresa

~~~Ten Minutes Earlier~~~

"No no no no no!" I paniced. I started to pace around. What was I supposed to do! I should've talked to her!

...I can't talk to anyone...everyone's worst nightmare is to be tied at the ankle to me.

I tackled Eclaire like a football player. I had a vision.

Stupid ability to see into people's dreams, transfer thoughts, dreams, and see other parts of my mind that seems a wee bit corrupted at times.

I knew it wasn't my true ability-if I even had one. This must just be something special to me and Dimitrius.

Or was it...?

My vision was of a power brawl between a girl who looked similiar to me-only a tad thinner, undeveloped, and had long straight dark brown hair. Her eyes were different. They were concentraited and all her powers swelled in them. She also had powers and was really strong.

The other had waist-length blonde hair with lighter highlights. Lavender eyes. She was the same height as Eclaire and had the same build.

Only difference being hair was a different colour.

Hmm.

The girl with the brown hair pinned her to the ground in their disbute. Power-fire was raging off her hands. I wish my hands were like that. It would've goten me a better liking.

The two argue and exchanged blows. But they both felt so familiar.

I snapped back.

After I got off of her, I took notes of people's special abilities, the vision, and of Eclaire. She had to be someone of importance who could connect the past and future.

Something was up.

Wisteria and Gaea already left. Isabella just stood from the side looking at me. She already taken care of the obstacles with no problem at all.

But I had another concern.

"Oh Dimitrius what am I gonna do?" I cry. No. I had to protect him.

"Must...protect..." I state, as I feel my body heat up. Soon I was engulfed by flames, reciting something.

I closed my eyes from a bright flash of light. Then looked at myself.

I was the girl from the visions.

Eclaire looked at me as I returned to the ground. She was more afraid of me now. She picked up the megaphone as if she was afraid.

"Now, I think I should do this the right way." I folded my hands, "I can feel the power flowing right through me...it feels so good~" I closed my eyes, concentraited, then opened them again. "Done~!"

Eclaire looked from me to the spot they were. Only ash remained.

"Haha! Look at that! I actually have power!!!"

Cole put down his newspaper, "what the..."

Eclaire picked up a walkie-talkie "yeah, we have a slight problem in the Simulation room. Yes it's the same one as last time. How long do you want her this time? A week?! Fine. Just pick her up after the simulation is done. I don't want to have another failed simulation. You wanna know what happened?! A full-body transition, and a power swap. Yes I know! I'll explain it to you later!"

I was clearly going back to the metal square.

But there were still things to do.

"Fine I'll forfit the team, and bring her in. But you'll have to babysit two others for a while. You don't have a choice. Geeze whatever. They'll be there in five minutes." She stopped talking and picked up the megaphone, "TEAM DIMITRIUS PLEASE COME TO THE VIEWING PLATFORM! UNHOOK YOURSELVES AND EXIT. YOU ARE OUT OF THE CHALLANGE AND WILL BE GOING INTO THE HEAD BUILDING FOR EXAMINATION IMMEADITLY!"

I started to fum as I looked at my new temperary look. As soon as I figured out to change back I would. This body is ick! Nothing good about it but power! It was wimpy, smaller, and weak in anything but the power catagory. What was it good for?

Dimitrius and Lu came running, "is everything okay?!"

Eclaire nodded, "we just have some tests and questions we need to preform and ask. Nothing major."

Dimitrius looked at me, "what...happened to you?"

I shrug, "if I knew how to fix it I already would have. Sorry for getting us disqualified."

Lu staired me down, "just like the dream I once had. She looked just like you... Although she was a bit different... And I think she tried beheading a guy who looked like you." She pointed to Dimitrius. "Although I believe the two were much alike that they didn't like the mirror image of themselves."

I look to her, "keep that thought. I'll transfer that memory to Dimitrius and I later, after this."

She nods, "okay, but if you two did something I don't wanna be dragged down by it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 6 4
" Ghost girls " Four sisters. Three good, one bad. Will the said "evil" sister be truly evil, or will the sisters see through it all and trust their...
307 143 17
Almost a millenium ago, the dear world we live in was almost destroyed when the superhumans we call "zegens" created a creature too powerful for them...
16 0 6
{ON-GOING} In a modern society. 6 abnormal young teenagers all from different parts of the world, are unexpectedly united together by 6 different eme...
65 19 22
Ever wondered what happened when your time is up? Is it just darkness, reincarnation, ascended to heaven or sent to hell? For this world, it's a chan...