Alone With Ross

By japanese_buffalo

"Two months of being alone and without Ross, is two months of me regretting my decisions, of me being absolut... More

Alone With Ross •Ross Lynch•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• WARNING
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20• TRIGGER WARNING
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
54
55
56
57
58
•59•
•60•
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
Epilogue
Thanks
Hello <3

•48•

1.1K 66 8
By japanese_buffalo

August 20 2012

"Miss Graber."

I snapped my head up from my impromptu nap and looked around the room seeing it was empty.

"Aw crap." I muttered. And looked towards my math teacher Mr.Olsen.

"Don't worry, I excused you from your next hour." He reassured me and I exhaled in relief.

"Oh thank god! I had French next." I ran my hand through my hair and Mr.Olsen laughed.

"It's a good thing you fell asleep in here because I've been meaning to discuss something with you."

I raised my brow at him in curiosity. "Go on."

"Well, considering the fact that you fell asleep in my class, and every day I constantly have to stop you from distracting the other students I've been thinking that you need something a little more challenging." He handed over a piece of paper and at the top it said "Junior Math syllabus 2012-13"

"Wait, what?" He handed me a second paper.

"I think it's about time you've reached your full potential. And you can't fool me Caspian, I know you're incredibly smart, so tonight talk to your parents about this and I hope I see you in my junior math class."

"Yeah, I'll just ask... my parents to sign this." I said with slight sarcasm while waving the paper before standing up and gathering my things for French.

On my way down the hall, I just couldn't help but consider the offer, I mean the only reason why I mess with people or take a nap is because I get the work done early. Maybe I needed this?

I mean, math isn't really that hard for me, all it is, is just reading a lesson from the text book then applying it to different problems, and that's how it's going to be for other classes.

"I have to do it." I sighed.

•••

"Caspian, will you come here for a second?" My English teacher called out durning class and I froze before getting up with everyone's eyes on me.

I leaned towards her on her desk and she slid an envelope over to me.

"I want you to go over that with your parents tonight." She whispered and I looked down at it in confusion.

"But what is-"

"Just look at it when you get home, consider it." She interrupted making me huff and grumble as I retreated back to my seat where many curious eyes looked towards the envelope, but I quickly shoved it in my book bag.

•••

I read the stupid letter during lunch.

It was a request to be moved into an AP English class. I mean, I can't believe this! What the hell made them see so much in me this year that they didn't see last year!?

I'm still learning in the same ways, still getting the same grades, still keeping my smart ass attitude so teachers don't get chummy with me.

Maybe they want to get rid of me.

Maybe they actually want me to fail.

"Miss Graber."

That's ridiculous! Ugh I'm such a basket-case!

"Miss Graber?"

"No I don't want to be put in advanced placement, I am perfectly happy where I am at right now, learning at the same pace with people my age." I said sternly towards Mr. Preston, my biology teacher.

"Uh, well that's good but uh, can you please turn you book to page 182?"

The room up roared in laughter while I sat there with realization slowly dawning on me.

I lowered my head down on the lab table in embarrassment while he tried to quiet the room down.

•••

"Vi? Do you have a second?" I asked as I peeked into her office.

"Yeah, come on in." She said as she was typing away on her computer.

I sat across from her and lightly tossed the papers I was given onto her desk making her fingers on the keyboard pause.

"You in trouble?" She glanced at me and I shook my head.

"Worse." I joked.

"Expulsion?"

"Ouch, but no." I laughed. "They're request forms for advanced placement classes."

Mama Vi nodded her head and picked them up scanning over them before looking at me. "Do you want to be in these classes?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "My teachers told me that I needed to start challenging myself instead of going on easy, my math teacher even thinks I have potential to succeed in an ap math class."

Vi smiled at me. "You have the potential to do anything Caspian."

I felt my heart flutter at her words and I smiled back.

"Yeah. I wanna take the ap classes." I said eagerly and Mama Vi signed the papers and handed them back before wishing me luck.

•••

"Ugh conditioning is a bitch." Ross threw his gym bag down in the corner of the room and just flopped down on his bed.

"What did you guys do today?"I asked from my bed, marking my spot in my book "The Color Purple."

"Running, and lots of it. We did at least one hundred suicides." He huffed before rolling over to look at me.

"How was your day? Oh and sorry I couldn't give you a ride back home."

I shrugged. "It's fine, Piper and I had a blast jamming to slow jams from the 90's on our way over here." I then tried to contain my grin as I remembered the next news. "I am also now in two advanced placement courses." I pretended to brush dirt of my shoulders making Ross laugh but groan afterwards.

"Ow my abs."

I rolled my eyes. "Suck it up macho man."

"Everything literally hurts, I am so not ready for football season."

"Oh yeah, about that." I looked down at my hands and picked at my finger nails. "Am I required to attend all of your games?"

Ross sat up and leaned against the wall. "Well, not ALL of them, but it'd be nice to have a good luck charm." He smiled at me and I let out an embarrassing snort.

"I'm sorry, but me, a good luck charm?! You're a comedic genius." I wiped a tear from under my eye.

"Hey, you make me feel lucky." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and we both laughed until it faded.

I sighed and shook my head. "You know what? Maybe I should go to some." I laughed a bit. "Maybe it'd be like my life, the first couple games are a complete train reck, but then for the times they count you guys would dominate."

I looked over towards Ross' bed to see him fast asleep making me shake my head.

I got up quietly and turned out the light before going back over and curling up into Ross' side.

"Maybe I am lucky." I closed my eyes feeling exhausted like Ross.

"After all, I do have you."

•••

Sorry for not updating but I had the flu xD.

Kinda better, I just have a sore throat.

ALONE WITH ROSS REACHED 100k READS LIKE A WEEK AGO (lmao I'm so late with these things)

ALSO IM DOING ANOTHER CHARACTER QUESTIONS!!!

so

Questions for Caspian comment here:

Questions for Ross comment here:

Questions for any other character ( Mama Vi, Danny, Piper, ANY OF THEM even Britney lmao)

Questions for the author comment here:

THANKS FOR READING ILYGSM AND OMGFKFMFKFKRJDIDJDHDJD

I JUST REALIZED THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER OF 2016 WOW I AM SO LATE.

Anyways thanks for reading love you, and stay safe :)
;
Aliah

PS I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THE A&A SERIES FINALLY.
BC I WILL END UP CRYING... AGAIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 848 20
***Sequel to Magic time*** Ross and Laura.. They both feel so much for each other, but will they ever admit it? Laura is staying at the Lynches over...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
4.1K 402 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...