The Perfect Angel

By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Janice is the perfect angel. The way she treated her friends and her glorious looks. She completes all her mi... More

The Perfect Angel
Chapter 1: Meeting with the Boss
Chapter 2: Being a Ninja Sidekick
Chapter 3: Cheers
Chapter 4: Meeting Carrie
Chapter 5: Matt and a Hot Night
Chapter 6: Seeing Channing
Chapter 7: The Dress and Other Distracting Things
Chapter 8: Jurassic Park
Chapter 9: Surprise Classmate
Chapter 10: Not So Stalker
Chapter 11: Boyfriend Number 2
Chapter 12: Probably A Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Chocolate Milk and Heroes
Chapter 14: There's A First Time For Everything
Chapter 15: Jeremy's Story
Chapter 16: Mementos
Chapter 17: Destiny Settles
Chapter 18: Smoking
Chapter 19: Last Three Lines
Chapter 21: Where does this leave us?
Chapter 22: Finals and Firsts
Chapter 23: Expecting Grandchildren

Chapter 20: To Be Conscience Or Not To Be

13 1 0
By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Chapter 20

            Jay lived in an apartment. It was a cute little thing with matching brown furniture. Janice stepped into the small living space and followed Jay in. She let her eyes wander around to the pictures that lined themselves on a little coffee table. “You can go sit or something. I need to get Nico out.” Without another word, he turned and walked into the hallway. Janice made her way to the brown couch and plopped down. She plucked up a picture from the table in front of her. 

            A younger version of Jay stood smilingly on a park bench. He had a pink bundle wrapped in his arms that revealed a tiny pale head of a baby. His eyes showed pure joy. His hair was a little shorter but it was obviously Jay. Janice smiled at the picture. She wondered who the baby was.

She placed the picture down and picked up the next one. It was a picture of Jay, as a preteen, with a little girl. The girl was strikingly adorable with the same dark features as Jay. Could this be Jay’s sister? Janice wondered.

            Suddenly, the picture was pushed out of her hands and onto the plush beside her. Before Janice had a time to react, a brown puff of fur landed itself on her lap and dug it’s claws into her arm. She felt a long tongue run up her face. She giggled at how it tickled her. She rubbed the tiny puppy’s head as it continued to lick her. 

“Nico! Get down!” Jay cried out, flabbergasted. He ran over and tried to pry off the puppy. 

“It’s fine, Jay.” Janice laughed again as Nico licked her face again. She settled the puppy down into her lap. The tiny terrier whined for more pets. The two older beings laughed at him.

“I’ll go make the popcorn and get my script.” Janice continued to play with the small dog while her favorite snack popped in the microwave. She searched her bag for her own copy of the script and pulled out the neat papers. Jay retuned with his script and a large bowl of buttery goodness. Janice accepted the bowl happily and shooed the dog off her lap. He whined but laid himself at her feet. Jay sat on the other side of the couch. They both folded one leg under themselves and turned to face the other.

“Where do you want to start?” Janice asked.

“How about the beginning. I think I’ll play all of the male parts and you can do the female. Just to get a range.” Jay said as he ruffled his hair. Janice nodded and skipped through her book.

”What to I owe of you a favor, Wolf?”

“That is of nothing. I would just ask of your plans for today, Little Red.”

“But only to visit Grandmother. She is ill. I have these tasty pastries and cheetohs for her. Sierra Mist to only do her good.”

“My, that is quite a layout, Little Red. Nothing more delicious than a lovely can of soda and television?”

            The pair had been rehearsing for a while. Jay pulled away from the reading. Janice noticed his hesitation. “Is there something wrong?” She asked him. 

“Doesn’t it seem a little cheesy to you? What kind of humor is this? Pastries and cheetohs?” He complained. 

“To be honest, I’ve read the end and Little Red ends up ‘hooking up’ with the lumberjack that is supposed to help her."

“Well, even thought I was kinda hoping someone would get eaten, I wouldn’t mind that ending.” Janice didn’t understand the mortality of Earth Human preferences.

“Do you know who you want to try out for yet?” Janice asked Jay. He threw his hands behind his hand and played with the ends of his hair. Janice felt herself want to blush at just watching his hands do what she dreamed to.

“I don’t think I have a steady voice for narrating but maybe I’ll go out for one of the conscience parts.” Janice nodded. It was her third time taking a Drama class but she hadn’t actually been in a production yet. “What about you?”

“I was thinking of a conscience part.” Janice doubted she would ever have the confidence to stand in front of all those people. She knew why it wouldn’t be a good idea.

“You should try out for Red. You seem really passionate when you read.” Jay told her, honestly. 

            Janice wanted to, but she knew she couldn’t. If she were a main role in the play then when she finished her mission, if she finished, no one would remember her. No one would remember the girl who played Little Red Riding Hood. No one would have the answer to his or her questions. Janice didn’t want to ruin the play like that. She did a silent prayer that she would make the right decision.

“I don’t think I could do that. I’m pretty sure Sarah or Penny would much rather have that role.” Janice sighed.

 “Don’t doubt yourself.”

 “I do not.” Janice told him.

             Jay reached out, held her shoulders, and said, “You are. Don’t do that. Nothing good comes of it.” Janice was silent until Jay pulled away. She moved to grab some popcorn from the bowl that sat on Jay’s lap but he slapped her hand away. “Say that you are amazing at acting first. Then you can have popcorn.”

“I do not tell false statements.”

“That is probably the fakest lie I’ve ever heard.” Janice cringed because it was true. She had been lying this whole time. 

“When it is unnecessary, I do not lie.” Janice repeated.

“Why are you talking like that?” He asked, exasperated.

 “Like what?” She asked and tilted her head in confusion.

“Like a stuck up church bitch.” Janice gasped. How dare he use that kind of language? Especially when he uses it directly at a person and to her God! Janice shot out of her seat. Both Jay and Nico were surprised and jumped.

“How dare you use such a vulgar language, against the Father too?” Janice shouted at him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you?” Jay said skeptically.

 “Well, you sure did. Apologize!” Janice stamped at him He looked at her like she was ridiculous. 

“Are you kidding me?” 

“Does it look like I am?” She crossed her arms over her chest. Irritation flared in his eyes.

 “Whatever. Sorry.” Jay pushed himself off the couch and walked in the area of the kitchen.

“I want to you be serious!” Janice cried as she followed him.

“I cursed. You are making it sound like I’m going to hell!" 

“It’s every bit possible.” Janice told him, honestly.

“Excuse me?” Jay whirled around. The two paired off and stood confidently at each other. The hallway where they were standing was short since it led to the kitchen from the living room.

“I said it was possible. It’s possible for everyone.”

“But not possible for you. Since you’re little Miss. Goody-Goody, right?” Jay retorted. He seemed really angry to Janice.

“I wouldn’t really count that as lie…” Janice whispered. She sounded so vain but it was the truth. If she could avoid lying, she would do it.

“I can’t believe how conceded you are! I thought I finally found someone who I could just talk to, without any ego to build or break. But I guess not!” Jay yelled exasperated.

“I didn’t mean it like that, Jay! I swear. I was just sent here…” Janice cut herself off. She made a mistake, abig one. She made a mistake. How could she? 

“Sent here? What do you mean sent here?” Jay stepped closer to Janice. He was ticked off and confused. 

“No-nothing! I need to leave.” Janice bit her lip and tried to run away. 

            Before she could reach the living room, Jay reached out and grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and pushed her against the wall. He trapped her with his body. Janice stilled as she felt his breath on the side of her face. 

“Just tell me.” Jay said darkly into her ear. Janice bit her lip harder. She isn’t allowed to tell him her mission. She should be leaving. But she couldn’t seem to fight back. She needed to distract him somehow so she could escape. Janice had the perfect idea.

            She turned her head to look Jay in the face. His emerald eyes captured hers instantly. She leaned forward and pushed her lips against his. This was the second time they kissed and the tingles were still there. Jay was shocked at her action. Janice reached around him and twined her fingers through his thick black hair. Jay was still until he fell from his daze. He pushed himself closer to her and grabbed her hip. With his free hand he fell against the wall, putting no space between them. He kissed her back forcefully and closed his eyes. Their lips moved in a smooth rhythm until Jay pulled away. He trailed his mouth down Janice’s neck.

            Both of them were panting, begging for air. Janice craned her neck to give Jay a better canvas.  She knew she had to stop but she couldn’t pull away. She liked it. A lot. She pulled his face closer to her neck as she felt him nip her. She bit her lip to try and keep down any groan that happened. Jay lifted his lips to press them behind her ear. Janice let out a low groan. She felt him smirk into her neck and attached his lips to that very spot again. She felt him caress her side as she trailed her hand down his back. She felt the muscles in his back and slightly scratched at him as he dragged his tongue out. Jay let out a groan.

 “Jay! You home? I go these really nice-“ A woman appeared out of no where. “Oh, my.” She gasped as the pair jumped apart. Janice didn’t even hear the door open. They were still panting for breath and both of them need to fix their hair.

“Hi, mom.” Jay said in a light tone.

 “Um, hello.” The woman was breathtaking. She had a lean body that her sleek suit fit her in the right places. She had long black hair that wrapped around her sides. Her eyes resembled Jay’s and she had high cheekbones. It was obvious this was Jay’s mother. “I’m Marion. Who are you?” She told Janice. The three stood in the hallway awkwardly. Janice was just caught making out with her son. She wanted fall in a hole. 

“My name is Janice, Mrs. Trainer. I’m sorry for being rude but I must leave.” Janice brushed past her and grabbed her bags from the couch.

The Janice?” She seemed to be talking to Jay. “You are welcome to stay for dinner!” She chirped. “Jay doesn’t bring any girls around. She definitely pretty, Jay.”

“Thank you for offering, Mrs. Trainer-“

“Call me Marion.”

“Marion. But I really must be going. Have a nice evening.” Janice left with a nod.

She didn’t spare a look at Jay as she shut the door behind her. She pressed her back against it. Her hand snuck up to her still tingling lips. She kissed Jay. And he kissed back!

(^u^)

GUYS, I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION. I am in LOVE with IM5! They are this band that is just perfect in every way possible. I think I favor Dalton BUT I LOVE ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND PERFS. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS BY THEM ON THE SIDE. LISTEN TO IT PLEASE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
35.8K 601 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
96.9K 4.5K 38
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...