Under My Command ( Lesbian St...

By Icefly

" Who do you belong to, Jade?" She pulled my hair, which caused me to arch my back in pleasure. " Only you... More

Dear Diary
First meeting
The art project
Adresses and orders
The bad girl
An offer?
Confused moments
So close
Jade's new thoughts
Miss you
Shopping and whispers
The Collar
So perfect
Eavesdropping
An old friend of mine
Moonlight Shadow
Better than me?
Secrets
Ballet shoes
The Thunderstorm
Fights and kisses
Bad memories
Morning lessons
Want you to know
Movies and jealousy
The contract
Planning
The Maid
Let me touch you
Hide and Seek
New revealed secrets
Partys and skype
Visit
If I could fly
A kid in love
Netflix and....chill?
Where Red Meets Black
The Headline
Easy and Right
The Dancer in Blue
Take a seat
My First Heartbreak
Bathroom chats
Say something
New Book!
Apologies

Leave her

12.8K 378 55
By Icefly

Jade

The next day Jelina decided to go back to school with me, which made me very happy. She gave me a ride to school, and picked up Hayley on the way as well. Alyssa was already in school when we got there.

She and Jelina exchanged a few acid glances between each other, me and Hayley just rolled our eyes at them. I needed to have a talk we Alyssa later. But first we were supposed to have science again.

Jelina was having english while Hayley once again had German. Jelina gave me quick peck on my lips before we had to split up, Hayley just smiled, but Alyssa...oh, if only looks could kill.

During the whole lesson she just kept ignoring me and tried to talk to me as much as possible.

" Alyssa? What have I done, huh?" I placed my hand on her shoulder but she just moved away from me.

" Stay away, Jade. You wouldn't understand either way."

The rest of the lesson went on in silence, a quite awkward silence. I texted Hayley because I felt bored and wanted someone to talk to.

Jade: I'm wondering what crawled up in Al's ass and died this morning. She ignores me and acting real pissed.

I waited eagerly for a reply which I got five minutes later. I know the German means alot to her, so I understand if she wants to focus a little bit extra on it.

Hayley: What? Is it because of Jelina, perhaps? Maybe you should talk to her before during lunch later. Or after P.E?"

I decided to follow Hayley's advice and give Alyssa some space until later. When we got out if the classroom Jelina already stood there and waited for both of us. Okay...maybe just me, because she only had her eyes on me.

" How kind of you to join us before lunch, Jelina." Alyssa said and gave her a fake smile. " Well of course, I'd love to have lunch with my wonderful girlfriend." Jelina smiled back, but she actually meant it.

But the words didn't really make it better for Alyssa, quite opposite. Thanks Jelina, just what I needed, I thought. We met Hayley and we kept us in middle. So Alyssa and Jelina was as far away as possible from each other.

During lunch Hayley and Alyssa sat and discussed what they would do on their christmas holidays. I was quite surprised that they actually talked at all, considering after what happened before. But I'm not complaining.

Hayley talked about asking her parents if she could come with them to Bahamas.

I was very pleased with that, and I hoped her parents would actually take her with them this time. Alyssa was talking about go skiing in the alpes in Austria.

Me and my family actually talked go visiting Louis during christmas, but I didn't want to mean Jelina here all alone.

" What are you doing for Christmas?" Jelina asked and pulled back a brown ringlet behind my ear. " I think me and my family are going to London, to visit Louis. What about you?"

Jelina looked down but changed her look fast to me again. " Not so much, actually. Just...sitting around and chilling." I got a feeling that thats not what she was going to do. She acted just the same yesterday when she said what happened in the morning.

" You're not going to be all alone, are you?" I said and took her hand. She gave me a weak smile and shook her head. " No, of course not."

I couldn't tell if she was lying or she just didn't want to talk about it. Maybe she had a bad experience about christmas from her past?

" Who are you celebrating with then?" Alyssa suddenly asked. She must've listened to us all the time and didn't pay an ounce of attention to Hayley before.

" Some people." Jelina said and gave her annoying look. " You don't know them anyway." That was the end of our lunch and communication between Jelina Brown and Alyssa Johnson.

-/-

The rest of the day passed faster than I thought it would. P.E was our last class, but Jelina didn't need to have that because she already had it last year. So one girl was out, leaving the trio we used to be before.

We ended up having volleyball, which I really love. I love when you have this awesome team work with your team mates and you really get to be participaited into something.

Hayley happened to shoot the ball in my head so I almost fell down onto the floor, it went okay but I was prepared for a headache later.

We ended the lesson and Hayley said she needed to get home as soon as possible because she had lot of studying waiting for her at home. We said goodbye to her, and Alyssa said she could wait for me. Something that I was taken aback for, because she barely talked to me all day.

I showered quickly and put my clothes on then brushing my wet hair. Then I realized that we were all alone in the dressing room. Had all the other girls just ran away from here because they thought; Oh yeah let's leave Alyssa and Jade alone for a moment.

" How is it going?" Alyssa snapped me back to the reality and just kept looking at her through the mirror.

" Oh so now you're talking to me? What happened during science, or lunch? How about the rest of the day?"

" Look, I'm sorry about that, but I don't think you would understand because..."

" Why, Alyssa? Why does people keep thinking that I wouldn't understand? Am I so stupid in people's eyes?"

Alyssa's eyes got wide open and shook her head while walking towards me, her hand cupping my face. " No, you're absolutley not. You're very smart, Jade. I promise."

I tried to put her hands away but her hands wouldn't give budge. " Then explain to me." I almost begged her.

" I want to, but I don't know how." Alyssa hugged me and pushed me against the wall behind me. I patted her back awkwardly. " I'm sure there is a way to explain."

Suddenly I felt her lips pressning against mine. I took up my hands in the air, don't know where else to put them. I was so shocked.

I pulled away and also looked away from here. " Alyssa, stop. You know that I am with..."

" I know very well who you're with." Alyssa growled. " But I just don't get what you see in her. It can't be much."

" Stop it right there!" I yelled angrily and pushed her away. " You don't know her!"

" Oh but you do? From what've seen, she dosen't tell you a thing. She seems to be hiding her whole life away from you." A part of me didn't listen to her at all, but the other part knew it was half true. She didn't tell me much, but I would fix that problem soon enough.

" Don't come here and think you got it all under control, because you really don't. And why did you kiss me?!"

Alyssa rolled her eyes. " You seriously don't know that?" Deep inside I've already found out why. But for a while, I've just ignored it. Pretended not to see the truth.

" Because I've fallen in love with you. I've started falling in love with you since the first day of this semester."

I was about to reply but she cupped my face again and pushed me against the wall and kissed me harder this time. I tried to get away push her away but for some reason she was very strong.

" Leave her for me." She whispered while she kissed me. I tried to push her away but it was hard.

" Alyssa no!" I squeaked between her and the wall. " Her left hand started to massage my breast but I tried to hold her back.

Without any warning, for the both of us, Alyssa was pulled back and thrown down onto the floor as far away from me as possible.

" You better keep your filthy hands off of her, before I do the job myself and cut them off for you!"

" Jelina?!" I gasped while trying to take in all that was happening.

" No means a fucking NO! Or do you want me to spell it out for you?" I hurried towards Jelina and took my hands in her hands.

" Please calm down.."

" The hell I will! Lay one finger on her again and you'll wish you've never been born, got it?!" I took my stuff and dragged Jelina out with me. Now that was intense.

" Are you alright?" Jelina asked and caressed my cheek and kissed me all over my face. " She didn't hurt you did she?"

" No, no I'm fine thank you."

" Thank God." She embraced me and breathed heavily. This is when I realized that shouldn't really be here, because she has already finished for the day.

" Jelina, why are you even here? I'm not being ungrateful, I'm just a bit confused that's all."

" I decided to surprise you, again and ask you something but then I opened the door and my anger got the best of me."

We kept walking to the exit and sat down in her car, she drove me home and kissed me. " What was it you wanted to ask?" I was so curious and she could see it.

" I was just wondering, if you would like to go on a date with me on saturday?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3.7M 87.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
49.2K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...