The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIA...

By HalfmetalAlchemist

***EDITING IN PROGRESS WATCH YOUR STEP*** The past of the STF is revieled: the DIATON. Made up of the same 18... More

The S.T.F. Files Book 4: DIATON
Changing Tides
To The Testing Site!
Secret Meetings
Under the Same Moon
The Girl with the Waffles
At Wit's End
Mission: Failing
Just Put In Some Common Sense
The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo
The Kiss, The Memory
Three Legged Race
For Dimitrius
Confinement
Who's Eclaire?
Brains Over Brawns
Aly
The Claim Game
The Night Before This...
Told
Dorm Wars - Part I
Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)
Hellmaster the secret hero
Losing It and Other Things...
Nada Takes the Stand
A Big Day
Tension
In Denile
Someone's Watching Over Me
The Beginning
The Moon
CELEBRATION
Crutches
Kiss and Tell?
Digging a Hole to China
Back To Before
Ah... The Stripper Days..
March's Dilemma and Riza's Ex-Husband?
Flicker of Hope
I'll Fix You
(I'm) Okay
Group One
Notes, Scars, and Words
Addition and the Great Escape
Family
Starting
You Promised Me
Blood Transfer
Loosing
Epilogue
It's Not Me
S.T.F. Wedding Part I
S.T.F. Wedding Part II - The Grand Finale
Thank You!

It's Like One of those TV Shows...

37 1 0
By HalfmetalAlchemist

Theresa

I woke up caughing. I was super cold. I tried to sit up but I was told not to.

"Hey hey hey hey, you need to rest. Just lay back down and relax" A hushed wisphered voice told me. I opened my eyes. It was Dimitrius.

"Di-Dimitirus..."

"Hey, just lay down. Everything'll be fine."

I try to protest, but he silences me.

"You're hurt. They'll probably end the simulation early."

"I know who The moron is. I saw him in my dream."

Dimitrius's face changed, "who?!"

I shake my head, "I saw him in my dream. You touched me didn't you?"

He nods, "okay we probably should be writing this down"

I reach into my pocket, "I'm already one step ahead of you." I pull out a notebook.

Theresa -

Dimitrius -

_______ - Alagretto

_______ - Alisony

Isabella - Cleo??? Cloe???

_______ - Moron? Idiot?Damien?

It was pretty much one of those matching things where you draw the line to the thing on the other side that matches it.

"Alright. But do we have to do this here? I don't want people seeing what we can do..."

I nod, "I understand. But we need to work together on this. We've gotta get both you and me in enough situations ao we can figure this out. Like one of those tv shows. We're a team. So far on our team is just us... But we'll think of something! We're one of those hot teams where the guy-lead detective has a family and is married having kids and I'm some model every kid should look up to for what not to do, but is also the person who is amazing and such at geting the job done and being all bad and awesome. Of corse I haveta' have the dream or what not by running into the person I'm looking for or you, and figure out who they are through life's story, then You've gotta come and help me interpret it and I've gotta help you understand yours!"

Dimitrius sighs, "this isn't one of those drama tv shows..."

I smile, "yeah but still: we work together as one. Now to figure out who the moron is~!"

Dimitrius nods, using the snowy earth around to build a fort around us. "I don't wanna get caught..."

I shrug, sitting up, "that's fine. Let's just figure this out before the cold knocks me out again!"

He smiles, "alot of energy for the bad-girl who's amazing."

I shrug, "hey, I've gotta let it out sometime." Dimitrius grabs my hand. I have a flashback of telling Alagretto to take a shower when he has burns...a cold shower. And with those burns; did I actually have powers?!

I snap back, "okay. Worthless flashback. You ready?" Dimitrius nods and starts tracing the lines on my right hand. My mind made the connection. Simon, my peace-making roomate was Damien, the moron."

But before Dimitrius finishes, I hear a crash. I was taken out of the dream as Dimitrius fell forword on me. I look around started and awoken. Everyone was lying on the ground startled.

The simulation broke.

Eclaire emerges from a room that was smoking up. She caughs as she address us. We all get in line.

I didn't get all the info on Cleo that I wanted. I couldn't take notes, what powers she had.

Dimitrius and I'd have to wait until tomorrow night!

"Sorry guys, three of your powers surged...seems like they connected to another dimension or another life or a stronger power source then you guys have. Odd. Didn't think the simulation would be affected."

Dimitrius got off of me and muddered, "rule one: no dream to the future anaylizing in simulations" I took out a pencil and wrote it down. Looks like Simon and I were gonna sit down tonight.

So her name was Cleo? No...I needed more info.

Helena

"I can't believe the simulation broke! Wahoo!" I jumped around back in our dorm. Alexander was already asleep, and Rosaline was on the verge.

"Well that means..." Rosaline yawned, "that three people are stronger than us."

I shrug, "as long as we're fine and away from those people. They were having a fight with power over me. I think I might've been to hell and back"

"But three people stronger means three people who'll beat us and knock us off the list."

I sigh, "we'll always have the psyco below us Rosaline. Don't worry. We're not the weakest. We at least can use power."

She nods, "true but...I don't wanna loose."

"You think Alexander will ever let us loose? No! He's gonna do whatever it takes so he and his brother stay in."

Rosaline sighs, nodding off to sleep, "I hope you're right."

Gaea

The three of us just sat in silence. Dimitrius had pictures of everyone of us, and some pretty bad hand-drawn pictures.

Kronos came up to him and looked at his puzzle. "You know, Lu is really good at drawing. You should ask her for help. Maybe it's make your identification chart of whatever easier."

I question him, "you mean Lu, the girl who's always on that childish gameboy playing who-knows-what?"

"Yesturday it was Donky Kong, and she's not childish. The wind dorm is a bit old-fashioned." Kronos sighed as if this was important to him. Huh. Strange...

"Do you know if I can get her to work with me?" Dimitrius asked. "I'm trying to figure something out."

Kronos shrugged, "who knows. She's a tad bit weird. What do you need her for? What exactly are you doing?"

"Didn't I tell you I knew your past or future selves?"

I stop, "Wait! Stop right there. Is this about Aly?"

Dimitri finishes, "I think there's a link into something we should know. Something that'd we need. I just-"

"Just don't know what and it's significants, I get it." I sigh.

Kronos looks to Dimitri, "I'll talk to Lu tomorrow at training and see if she'll couperate with you."

Dimitrius nodded, "tell her to come by here tonight at six. I'll have my partner in this come by as well."

"Ooh! Is this like one of those tv shows where it's a crimesolving team where it's lead by a guy who's married and has kids and a girl who's the poster model for a child how to not behave, and then they have a team of awesome yet insane lunatics behind them?" I stated.

Dimitrius sighs, "how come everyone thinks of it that way?"

I shrug, "well that's how you make it sound, geeze"

Lu

"'Night everyone!" Olivander walked into his room and slammed the door behind him.

Cole and I just sat down outside. He was finishing reading today's newspaper while I played my gameboy. I brought mugs of hot chocolate for both of us since it was almost 3 am in the morning and neither of us had any desire to sleep.

"Hey, do you know who the three who broke the simulation were?" I asked.

Cole put down his newspaper. This was gonna be a lengthy answer. "I have a hunch. I feel like I became a spirit that can understand all what the wind can blow by. I believe it was a triangle of power trying to conmect now to the future. It circulated through Dimitrius and The Psyco, which opened a portal to the future of Simon."

I spit out the hot chocolate I drank, "the psyco? Simon?!"

Cole nodded, drinking the hot chocolate I brought for him, "strange, isn't it? The psyco has power when with Dimitrius. Alone she is weak, but when with another, she is strong and powerful."

"It's easier to stand with someone then alone. But the Psyco's still a pysco."

Cole nodded, "ah yes. But you have to admit, I think there's something going on here that we're unaware of."

Mel

Three AM and we're eating waffles.

What lunatics we are.

After Em finished hers, she fell asleep next to her plate. I lifted her up and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in like a mother. Seemed like I was dorm mother anyway.

After making sure she was off to bed, I closed the door and saw Isabella picking at her food. She never picks at waffles. She didn't look well. She didn't have that tone to her.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

"To be honest, no." She looks out the window. "This is personal. I've gotta straighten myself out."

I sit down next to her, "hey. Just let this one go for now. Focus on yourself right now. Maybe you'll find someone else."

"It's the psyco. She ruins everything."

I confort her, "hey just relax. If she even tries to lay a finger on you you have Em and I. We'll do anything to protect you. You're our sister."

She starts crying, "big girls don't cry...and I'm crying...."

"Izzy...." I hug her and she still cries, "you'll be fine. Just give it some time. You have us to support you if you need us."

She nods and just cries. I was glad I was here for her. Poor thing.

Wisteria

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Nevermore and Jet were fighting for an hour. I don't even remember what they were fighting about!

"Aww you're fighting like an old married couple! It's so cute!" I say in awe.

The two jump into my face, "WE ARE NOT EVER GETTING MARRIED!"

Nevermore ranted first, "I can't stand this guy! Who does he think he is?! Just because he's the son of Hellmaster, and the prince of hell doesn't mean he can be all 'I'm better than you!'"

Jet jumped up next, "and she's all 'I'm first head element, I'm all powerful! I don't need to even use my eyes! Wooh! Shadows'"

I laugh, "aww you guys are so similiar it's cute!"

"SHUT UP!" They roared. I giggled. Hehe.

Theresa

8 am....

We were all back in the training center. I didn't get to talk to Simon yet.

"Did you get to talk to Simon?" Dimitrius asked.

I shake my head, "know of anything new?"

He shakes his head, "Lu is a good drawer. She can help us. Need to talk to her."

We had to move to get in a straight line. Head elements were on the other side in a line.

Eclaire stood up, "alright! Today will be a resting day after we pick teams for tomorrow's event. Head elements choose your team."

Emily was up first, "I choose Isabella!" She said with a wink.

And the teams were picked:

Emily's: Isabella, Mel

Olivander: Alexander, Cole

Helena: Rosaline, Kronos

Nevermore: Wisteria, Jet

Dimitrius: Lu, Theresa

Blade: Simon, Gaea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
7.6K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
64 0 10
"𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚... 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡...
222 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...